Took a look at that bug list. I think I see a possible problem with this one:

xxx.cs only checks if the character initiating the act has a penis, it doesn't check the partner. So if, let's say, a female invites a male to join her in bed, they'll always have oral sex.

Also, not sure if this bit is working:

xxx.cs
[1376]      else if (!pawnHasPenis || Rand.Value < .2) // Partner performs oral on pawn
[1377]            {
[1378]                // If they're feeling kinky, or they don't have anything else available, go for the anus
[1379]                if (Rand.Value < .1 || !(pawnHasVagina || pawnHasPenis))

Seems like a possible type mismatch, though as I've said, I'm completely new to C#. 

Rand.Value returns float, but .2 and .1 are double. And in all the other instances of Rand.Value, the compared value is a float (0.2f). 

Come to think about it, could you add handjobs to the idea list? Would be good for sex variety.

1.8.4_ed86
CombatExtended patch - no longer undress rape victim and crash with red error
probable fix for scenarios randomly adding bondage hediffs at game start without actual bondage gear
fix for CP animal raping
fixed badly broken function so now it works
broken pawns now gain masochist trait and loose rapist if they had one 
renamed parts cat->feline, dogs->canine, horses->equine
removed debuffs for broken body, other than Consciousness

Pregnancy stuff:
overhaul of impregnate function to handle all pregnancies
bestial pregnancy birth adds Tameness
fixes for insect egg pregnancy 
added ability to set female insects as breeders so they can implant eggs
insects sexualized at birth 
insects has 10% to have null faction instead of fathers "Insect", so now you can try taming them and grow own hive and not get eaten, probably
added 1% penalty to Moving per egg
increased eggs implanted 1-2 -> 1-5

Aftersex pawn now gains:
- rapist trait if it had 10+ sex and 10% is rape and its not a masochist
- zoophile trait if it had 10+ sex and 50+% with animals 
- necrophile trait if it had 10+ sex and 50+% with dead 

HumpShroom overhaul: 
- HumpShroom now behave like shrooms, grow in dark for 40 days, can be grown in Hydroponics (not sure it game spawns them in caves)
- fertility sensetivity reduced 100%->25%
- Yield reduced 3->2
- addictiveness raised 1%->5% 
- fixed addiction giving ambrosia effect 
- addiction adds nympho trait
- addiction no longer raises sexneed by 50 
- addiction reduces sexneed tick by 50%(maybe it should be to 0?)
- Induced libido increases sexneed tick by 300% 
- addiction w/o Induced libido adds no satisfaction or joy after sex

rjw_1.8.4_ed86.zip

Nice! Thanks for the update.

Question, I bought a Demon Tentacle off a merchant because it sounded exciting, but I'm not actually seeing a bill for any humans or animals to install this thing on. Is this meant just for some other Mod species or am I missing something on how these should be used?

It would be cool btw to have some buffs/debuffs depending on what sort of vagina or dick you got wooed by. Installed a dragon dick on one of my nymphs too see what happens, but to my great disappointment nobody batted an eye at his new menacing junk :D

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Cool stuff.

15 minutes ago, kiesu said:

It would be cool btw to have some buffs/debuffs depending on what sort of vagina or dick you got wooed by. Installed a demon dick on one of my nymphs too see what happens, but to my great disappointment nobody batted an eye at his new menacing junk :D

I second that.

Something like "impressed by large cock" (mood or social buff) or pain (health) (e.g. when pairing large penis + tight vagina) would be nice.

Considering a muffalo cock is probably even larger, it might cause serious injury when inserted into a human... ?

I would prefer that to be optional, though. I even disabled rape beatings because the effects are sometimes too harsh.

1 hour ago, Soronarr said:

- added wolfgirls, foxgirls and catgirls

You may want to look at merging that with the Japanese monster girl mods since there's a lot of overlap. They've already got fox girls, cat girls, spidergirls, and various Japanese mythical creatures. 

Combined mod here (still works with 1.0 in my experience). Sub-components individually here.

1 hour ago, Soronarr said:

- some monstergirls can clean

Also, catgirl maid species here.

And slightly off-topic, but if you want more Western style monsters, see here. Interesting because the author gave them audio dialogue chatter, so it give a neat ambiance. 

5 hours ago, kiesu said:

Nice! Thanks for the update.

Question, I bought a Demon Tentacle off a merchant because it sounded exciting, but I'm not actually seeing a bill for any humans or animals to install this thing on. Is this meant just for some other Mod species or am I missing something on how these should be used?

It would be cool btw to have some buffs/debuffs depending on what sort of vagina or dick you got wooed by. Installed a dragon dick on one of my nymphs too see what happens, but to my great disappointment nobody batted an eye at his new menacing junk :D

its not operable, maybe in future there will be cross-breeding or something

2 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

any suggestions on how to force a safe impregnation from a bug?  downed two and shoved them in my prisons, should i try to tame them?

lure them out of nest, submit, get filled with eggs, fertilize, run, hope they wont be agressive when hatch

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

- necrophile trait if it had 10+ sex and 50+% with dead 

Wait, hold up a minute. You mean its possible for someone to have sex with a dead body when not a necrophiliac? Or more importantly, they can have sex with FIVE corpses and not be a necrophiliac? Do normal NPCs resort to it when both their arms are blown off and they're sexually frustrated, or something?

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Pregnancy stuff

That reminds me, after pregnancy, NPCs seem in perfect health and can get back to work a minute later. Shouldn't there be something like a tiredness increase, or bleed damage, or movement penalty for a day or two afterwards, at least? 

10 hours ago, veedanya said:

Wait, hold up a minute. You mean its possible for someone to have sex with a dead body when not a necrophiliac? Or more importantly, they can have sex with FIVE corpses and not be a necrophiliac? Do normal NPCs resort to it when both their arms are blown off and they're sexually frustrated, or something?

That reminds me, after pregnancy, NPCs seem in perfect health and can get back to work a minute later. Shouldn't there be something like a tiredness increase, or bleed damage, or movement penalty for a day or two afterwards, at least? 

nope ?

40 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Delicious update!

Is it savegame-compatible with the previous version?

who knows, make backups ?

humpshroom plantations will probably die

15 hours ago, veedanya said:

And slightly off-topic, but if you want more Western style monsters, see here. Interesting because the author gave them audio dialogue chatter, so it give a neat ambiance. 

Not recommended, unless you know how to alter the mod to make it work with this. Those monstergirls are genderless in-game, despite the appearances.  So they lack the female bits by default. The pregnancies also need fixing (unless you like 0-day pregnancies): the dev clearly never intended for them to be able to breed.

And the changes to auto-tame conflict with other mods that add animals.