Preface: Totally my own fault for using other mods this early.  Not blaming anyone but myself.  Also using the DLC which may be adding something.  Will report later.

Currently tracking down incompatibilities between this mod and others.  I'm currently facing an issue where when I have the current version of RJW in the mod list, the game refuses to generate a world (load order done correctly).  As soon as I remove it, the game generates a world.  NOT using this Betterloading mod, or whatever it's called.

I'll report more as soon as I find the issue.

Edit 1: Removed mods 1 by 1, kept RJW, reset the game each time, still no joy.  Removed all mods except for Hugslib and RJW, cleared out my old modconfig files and reset the game.  Still will not generate a world with just these two mods operating.  WILL gen a world without RJW.  Removed RJW from my mods folder, uninstalled and reinstalled Rimworld (steam), deleted RJW from my machine, re downloaded again (still the latest version), unsubscribed from all mods in steam, re-subbed to Hugslib, activated Hugs and RJW...still will not gen a world.

The problem must be on my end as people are reporting that they're able to play with the 1.1 version, but for the life of me I cannot figure this one out.

13 hours ago, tundragrass said:

Any reason the bionic genitals/breasts are so weirdly expensive? Also any fun plans for the 1.1 implant Love Enhancer?

they are dirt cheap

well.. only 250 silver slightly more than bionic leg

you can live without leg, but not without resizble breasts or vibrating vaggo

11 minutes ago, TheRandomdude said:

Hmm, I don't get the display wherein you can toggle whether someone is a whore or not. Does it conflict with simple sidearms? 
Also everybody I encounter have no genitalia and breast etc 

I'm encountering this too.

I had the issue of having the world not generate, I seemed to have fixed it by putting RJW last, by my best guess.

but I keep running into errors ingame such as:

"Exception ticking Salazar (at (100, 0, 131)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00006] in <915992da8b514112be912433aa46874d>:0 
  at rjw.Need_Sex.NeedInterval () [0x00020] in <915992da8b514112be912433aa46874d>:0 
  at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () [0x00022] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x000ea] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0 
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0015c] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0 "

As quoted before, people arent spawning with gentials either. As far as I can see the 1.1 v2 patch seems broken.

12 minutes ago, cooldeath91 said:

I'm encountering this too.

I had the issue of having the world not generate, I seemed to have fixed it by putting RJW last, by my best guess.

but I keep running into errors ingame such as:

"Exception ticking Salazar (at (100, 0, 131)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.is_asexual (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00006] in <915992da8b514112be912433aa46874d>:0 
  at rjw.Need_Sex.NeedInterval () [0x00020] in <915992da8b514112be912433aa46874d>:0 
  at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () [0x00022] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x000ea] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0 
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x0015c] in <fcd99b24cbb3485baa8263b0d6197784>:0 "

As quoted before, people arent spawning with gentials either. As far as I can see the 1.1 v2 patch seems broken.

I am running a bunch of mods, but it shouldn't be an issue. I just realized everybody has zero percentage fertility as well. Idk if I broke it with all my mods or if it is the update itself which is the perp 

4 hours ago, Althaer said:

Preface: Totally my own fault for using other mods this early.  Not blaming anyone but myself.  Also using the DLC which may be adding something.  Will report later.

Currently tracking down incompatibilities between this mod and others.  I'm currently facing an issue where when I have the current version of RJW in the mod list, the game refuses to generate a world (load order done correctly).  As soon as I remove it, the game generates a world.  NOT using this Betterloading mod, or whatever it's called.

I'll report more as soon as I find the issue.

Edit 1: Removed mods 1 by 1, kept RJW, reset the game each time, still no joy.  Removed all mods except for Hugslib and RJW, cleared out my old modconfig files and reset the game.  Still will not generate a world with just these two mods operating.  WILL gen a world without RJW.  Removed RJW from my mods folder, uninstalled and reinstalled Rimworld (steam), deleted RJW from my machine, re downloaded again (still the latest version), unsubscribed from all mods in steam, re-subbed to Hugslib, activated Hugs and RJW...still will not gen a world.

The problem must be on my end as people are reporting that they're able to play with the 1.1 version, but for the life of me I cannot figure this one out.

Let me guess it throws you back to main menu?

If so you need to reset your RJW sex settings sexuality source. Easiest way is to erase its config file. 

If you are on the RJW discord go to the bug reporting channel or the help channel I walked someone through it.

And I hope you erased all configs while the game was not running.

1 minute ago, TheRandomdude said:

Is anyone else experiencing people have no genitalia and no option to toggle hero, whore etc 

Need to see your list, there is one or two more people who have mentioned it. 
Before you do anything if you have it Remove Better loading as it breaks many mods.
Other than that someone said Simple Side arms has an incompatibility.

14 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Need to see your list, there is one or two more people who have mentioned it. 
Before you do anything if you have it Remove Better loading as it breaks many mods.
Other than that someone said Simple Side arms has an incompatibility.

Disabling simplesidearms did nothing unfortunately 
Is there a way to copy paste the mod list used? Or do I need to write them out separately? Yes I am a lazy sack of shit 

1 minute ago, TheRandomdude said:

Disabling simplesidearms did nothing unfortunately 

Sad 
In the past (1.0) this issue usually occurred when you have a bad load order in relation to your other mods. 
It can be almost any mod and is usually a hint that several things are broken for you even if you do not see errors. 
Only real way to fix it is to slowly exclude a mod at a time and figure out which one is causing the issue to trigger.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Let me guess it throws you back to main menu?

If so you need to reset your RJW sex settings sexuality source. Easiest way is to erase its config file. 

If you are on the RJW discord go to the bug reporting channel or the help channel I walked someone through it.

And I hope you erased all configs while the game was not running.

It was tossing me back into the world generator settings.

I deleted the RJW config file, reloaded, activated Hugslib and RJW, went to gen a new world and had the same result.

However, you mentioning resetting all the sources had me go into the mod options and check.  I hit reset on everything I could find and went to generate a world.

Boom.

World generated.

Oddly, no sliders or toggles or checks changed (that I could notice) when I reset everything but that must have done something to make it all work.

I appreciate the guidance.

5 minutes ago, Althaer said:

It was tossing me back into the world generator settings.

I deleted the RJW config file, reloaded, activated Hugslib and RJW, went to gen a new world and had the same result.

However, you mentioning resetting all the sources had me go into the mod options and check.  I hit reset on everything I could find and went to generate a world.

Boom.

World generated.

Oddly, no sliders or toggles or checks changed (that I could notice) when I reset everything but that must have done something to make it all work.

I appreciate the guidance.

You probably removed a romance mod at some point. The sexuality settings drop down menu is not the best for being truthful, my advice dont trust what you see displayed for it.

17 hours ago, caffeinerush22 said:

Anyone else experiencing this with the Wooden Basic Mat? Can build it. Can't sleep on it, can't move it, can't deconstruct.

wooden basic mat.png

I did. 1.1 changed some thingdefs around, you need to go to where the mat is defined in the mod (Defs/ThingDefs/Items_WhoreBeds.xml), and change the mat's ParentName to "BedBase". Fixed it for me.

edit: Just looked at the latest commit in the project source. On one hand, that's really not the way to fix it. On the other, perhaps it needs to be significantly worse in order to be balanced in the first place. Just a smidge above a regular sleeping spot, maybe drop it to 0.5 comfort (sleeping spot is 0.4). For the cost, it should be about right.