You now im surprise that they have so many weird kinks in here (no judgement), that they haven't added human lactation. I mean cow can produce milk, and it would be interesting to make prisoner milking farms. 

It would help with surviving come bad winters

On 11/4/2018 at 12:48 AM, mowaz said:

You now im surprise that they have so many weird kinks in here (no judgement), that they haven't added human lactation. I mean cow can produce milk, and it would be interesting to make prisoner milking farms. 

this is one of the most suggested features, for now there is the Milkable Colonists mod

I think I might have found an error in the fertility code.

In the Source\PawnCapacities\PawnCapacityWorker_Fertility.cs file, from line 55 onwards, I found this:

//modded stuff?
                startAge = 13;
                startMaxAge = 18;
                endAge = xxx.is_female(p) ? (endAge * xxx.config.fertility_endAge_female) : (endAge * xxx.config.fertility_endAge_male);
                endMaxAge = xxx.is_female(p) ? (endAge + startMaxAge) : race.lifeExpectancy;

This means that females of any custom race with more than 5 life stages will not be fertile, ever. As endAge will always be 0 and endMaxAge will always be 18.

I think you need to add

endAge = race.lifeExpectancy - startMaxAge;

after the startMaxAge line and before the endAge line for the values to calculate normally.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:39 AM, Just Checking said:

Hey just chiming in to point something out, Psychology is labeled as needing a patch in the recommended mod list, I believe it got an update just the other day and is now compatible with Rimworld 1.0

i added the "patch needed" note behind some mods to show that they need a patch for integration with RJW (to avoid people constantly reporting double pregnancies or similar), as for psychology i havent tested if the kinsey scale actually influences the pawns raping behaviour like it should or if there are other issues while using Psychology together with RJW, pls report your experiences

at least the steam links should all link the newest 1.0 versions of the mods, as for the link buttons to other sites there are some outdated links (B18/B19), but the most recent ones i could find, maybe they'll be updated some day, maybe not

This mod is awesome btw, but Ive run into a bit of a bug/conflict. The icons for RJW just disappear for people who are set to family status (via Prepare Carefully) until they are sleeping. The icons are there are for other characters not part of a family at all times though. Im using the recommended mod list and order with Prepare Carefully tacked on.

RJWBugQuestionMark..PNG

On 11/5/2018 at 8:21 AM, combine1200 said:

This mod is awesome btw, but Ive run into a bit of a bug/conflict. The icons for RJW just disappear for people who are set to family status (via Prepare Carefully) until they are sleeping. The icons are there are for other characters not part of a family at all times though. Im using the recommended mod list and order with Prepare Carefully tacked on.

RJWBugQuestionMark..PNG

I sadly couldn't reproduce that; at least the "disable right of consent" part of the button buttons should always be visible as long as the little cuff symbol on the bottom-right corner (below the pause button) is active and the pawns age is higher then set "sex min. age" in RJW options, as for the others check the requirements in the content overview in this thread, for example: the breeder animal has to be a tamed male animal of the colony

Nice to see an updated thread.

I'm currently in the process of making a patch for Questionable Ethics, so you can use the Vats to grow genitals etc. and I noticed a few things. First of all, there are no recipes to install demon, insect or slime parts on pawns. Is there a reason for it or was it just an oversight? I'm pretty sure someone dumped a load of demon dick on me in a previous game so you definitely can get them. 

The spawnThingOnRemoved tag is commented out for demon parts.

Also, there is a mismatch with the demon tentacle defName, the Hediff is DemonTentaclePenis while the ThingDef is DemonTentaclesPenis. Maybe the reason for the disabled spawnThingOnRemoved?

I'm gonna upload it once I'm done, in case someone else wants to use it.

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

Huh, finally the proper thread but.... i don't see Ed posting in here yet?

v1.8.3_ed86
fertility fix for custom races with weir life stages(its now not 0)
fixed translation warnings for vb project
fixed? generic genitals applied to droids
changed faction of babies born by prisoners to null, seems previous fix was for normal pregnancy birthing and this one for rjw?
Designations retex by SlicedBread

rjw_1.8.3_ed86.zip

Just so they don't get lost with the old thread, current known issues:

- Zoophiles appear to be forcefully locked into monogamy, refusing sex with any other animals even when having the polygamy trait, or when partner animal is not on the map. Cause of bug is unknown.

- Pawns appear to be scheduled to have sex with a partner each morning, regardless of sex need (even at 99% fulfillment). Kind of defeats the purpose of freezing sex need while sleeping.

- Positive mood bonuses from sex basically render all other recreation pointless, and to a certain extent, even the mood system (I've seen various sex bonuses stacking up to +50% mood). Some balancing needed.

Other things recommended:

- More variety in sex need. It's currently a pretty fixed need; influenced only by age and a single trait (nympomania). Maybe add affects from large sex organs, or various other traits affecting sex drive should be introduced eventually

- Nymph backstories are, oddly enough, not located in the XML files (or I couldn't find them). Which makes modifying or adding to them require (de)compiling.