On 2/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, NeverLucky4Life said:

Looks like most of them have standard litter size but some dont even have a defined litter size.

No clue how undefined litter size is handled.

Well, apparently is results in insane amounts of babies everywhere XD

Might be something to consider in the next update. Something where, if litter size is not defined it defaults to 1?

And yeah, we don't talk about the End Times, or what happened aftewards >.>

On 2/11/2020 at 7:34 AM, f0rs4keng0d said:

It seems condoms have vanished completely from the stockpile list? my bill was set to make 1 which gives 10, but it resulted in over 200 units until i noticed that something was off, as soon as it was produced and placed into the stockpile the counter wouldn't rise, it behaves like the bill is set on "do forever" instead.

Having the same problem. There's just no way to store these items, and I'm struggling to find the reasoning why they were moved out of stockpiles.

4 hours ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Well, apparently is results in insane amounts of babies everywhere XD

Might be something to consider in the next update. Something where, if litter size is not defined it defaults to 1?

And yeah, we don't talk about the End Times, or what happened aftewards >.>

Either that was the case or it was a side effect of very high fertility.

The fertility part should be getting addressed.

Hello, I am absolutely loving this mod! I have been playing around with some customizations for a race I created. I was looking to add another Quirk for the race but it looks like the constructor for the Quirk class does not have an accessibility modifier on it, which defaults it to sealed or private (not 100% sure about that) was this done on purpose?

If that is the case, are you aware of a method of adding an additional quirk without the need to make a new fork of your code?

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I noticed while trying to compile your code that the most recent version of the RimworldChildren assembly does not seem to have the Create method in the Hediff_HumanPregnancy class anymore. This is at line 505 in your Pregnancy_Helper.cs file: 

RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy.Create(mother, father);

I would LOVE an option that would allow rape in the mod in general, but not to each other unless they are specified as a comfort colonist. I am having such a hard time preventing my hypersexual colonist from raping my other ones. He even raped his damn on-the-brink-of-death best friend who I was trying to get him together with! 

I don't want to turn off rape because I'm awful and really want my pawns to get raped by enemies. I could just turn it on when conflicts start but I'll forget to turn it off until that one guy is once again sprinting through the map to rape whoever is injured this time. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:40 PM, Telomee said:

Hey, I've been playing with this mod for a while now and I've recently added Tiered Androids to my mod list. I'm trying to figure out what the current integration is with RJW, which I'm still pretty fuzzy on after reading through the drama from a few months back. What exactly does this mod do with Tiered Androids, beyond adding the Asexual trait to T1 and T2 Androids? I saw an update note regarding Androids getting a reroll on that trait at some point from a few versions back, but I'm not seeing anything like that in-game when I bolt some fun hydraulics onto a droid so I figure I'm missing something.

That "drama" wasn't about Android Tiers. It was about the Androids mod. The Androids mod description suggests that they could be sex bots. Given that the Androids mod comes with French maid battle armor, it seems rather likely to be the case. RJW did have support for Androids before the "drama", though it was poorly implemented in the form of giving every single Android and Droid RJW body parts. Then someone came along and threw the baby out with the bathwater. As it stands RJW has a chance of giving the Androids bionic/hydraulic sex parts. I think it is determined by the androids backstory.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:44 AM, vegikachu said:

Hello, I am absolutely loving this mod! I have been playing around with some customizations for a race I created. I was looking to add another Quirk for the race but it looks like the constructor for the Quirk class does not have an accessibility modifier on it, which defaults it to sealed or private (not 100% sure about that) was this done on purpose?

If that is the case, are you aware of a method of adding an additional quirk without the need to make a new fork of your code?

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I noticed while trying to compile your code that the most recent version of the RimworldChildren assembly does not seem to have the Create method in the Hediff_HumanPregnancy class anymore. This is at line 505 in your Pregnancy_Helper.cs file: 

RimWorldChildren.Hediff_HumanPregnancy.Create(mother, father);

i guess better place would be to ask on discord, maybe whoever wrote that would see and answer

maybe make merge request with accessibility modifier you want

C&P is dead as its pregnancy support in rjw

i have little motivation on adding it and i think rjw pregnancy is good enough

some people wanted to re-implement it but they went silent, so i guess no one wants it hard enough

On 2/10/2020 at 4:40 AM, Telomee said:

Hey, I've been playing with this mod for a while now and I've recently added Tiered Androids to my mod list. I'm trying to figure out what the current integration is with RJW, which I'm still pretty fuzzy on after reading through the drama from a few months back. What exactly does this mod do with Tiered Androids, beyond adding the Asexual trait to T1 and T2 Androids? I saw an update note regarding Androids getting a reroll on that trait at some point from a few versions back, but I'm not seeing anything like that in-game when I bolt some fun hydraulics onto a droid so I figure I'm missing something.

nothing, only supported androids are https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541064015

based on backstory only some androids start with rjw parts, others need to borrow them from meatbags and get sexuality reroll

BNC & CNP adds an interesting dynamic to the game (BNC specifically), but it's very broken at this point that it's fallen to disuse for almost a year right now. I'm almost certain 95% of users of BNC experience a gamebreaking bug with or without this mod interacting with it. What makes it worse is Children, School and Learning is also broken and somehow through rimworld's modding magic breaks completely unrelated (cosmetic) mods. Basically, the Sims-ish child-caring mods of Rimworld are all non-functioning at the time.

I feel like it'll be fairly interesting if RJW picks up the torch and incorporates some of the functionalities as a core feature or an optional module. 

By the way, condoms are broken and cannot be stored (thus can't be used).

I did find  a bug with the open chastity belt and ring gag. Pawn to pawn they have no problem doing anal or oral sex but those with zoophile the belt and gag will stop any animal form having anal or oral sex with the pawn if they have a ring gag or chastity belt (open) equip.

A subject for coding knotting for canine and dragon penis would be to make a rjw/giddy-up patch where after sex the pawn is trap mount on the creature for a set time or until they have the creature cum a second time.

Would you be willing to ass vibrators item to the mod and would you be willing chains or armbinder version of the cocoon  effect that tamed insect can do to prisoner or pawn with masochist or zoophile traits? 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:41 PM, Tm812 said:

That "drama" wasn't about Android Tiers. It was about the Androids mod. The Androids mod description suggests that they could be sex bots. Given that the Androids mod comes with French maid battle armor, it seems rather likely to be the case. RJW did have support for Androids before the "drama", though it was poorly implemented in the form of giving every single Android and Droid RJW body parts. Then someone came along and threw the baby out with the bathwater. As it stands RJW has a chance of giving the Androids bionic/hydraulic sex parts. I think it is determined by the androids backstory.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, Ed86 said:

nothing, only supported androids are https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541064015

based on backstory only some androids start with rjw parts, others need to borrow them from meatbags and get sexuality reroll

Got it, thank you fellas.

I need help all my mods work correctly with out a problem but as soon I enable RJW for some reason my pawns can’t pick up anything? Could it be because I mod I have? Any help

https://ibb.co/HqCgBNf 

that’s the image I don’t know how to upload here since it’s my first time posting 

1 hour ago, Megury said:

I need help all my mods work correctly with out a problem but as soon I enable RJW for some reason my pawns can’t pick up anything? Could it be because I mod I have? Any help

https://ibb.co/HqCgBNf

that’s the image I don’t know how to upload here since it’s my first time posting 

1) buy licenced copy of rimworld, not torrent edition

2) update mods to latest version

3) skip 1,2 and read 1st page to see how to install rjw

So uhhh, where are condoms listed in the stockpile zone menu?

I made a few hundred, but my colonists just keep making them indefinitely because none of my stockpile zones, not even the new ones, are set up to take condoms. I tried to enable them manually and even manually add them to the item category of the mod, but I can't find em in there no matter what.

So, how do I enable condoms to be stored in a stockpile zone (so, what category are they in in the menu, I swear I checked em all) or alternatively, how do I manually add them to category in the mod until the author does it for me?

Thanks in advance.

removed bondage sexability offsets, should probably completely remove all traces of sexability
some changes to target finding can_fuck/fucked/rape checks, removed sexability checks
added armbinder hands block stuff
added condoms to Manufactured category

also since rw going v1.1 and all your mods will be broken, make local copies

also this is probably last update, and for v1.1 version will switch genital system

RJW-3.2.2.7z