I'm having a problem that pawns aren't initiating consensual sex with each other when they're awake. The only circumstances when pawns will initiate sex with each other is when they're sleeping. I locked them all in a room and they were all max horny but still it only happens when one of them goes to sleep. I let the time run for several days with the pawns locked in a room while I adjusted settings and it made no difference. I disabled all my other mods and started a new colony with only RJW 3.2 and hugslib when I did that locked room test.

Here's the debug from where a pawn looks for a hookup every hour.

https://pastebin.com/9SMW9LN9

13 hours ago, black88 said:

I'm having a problem that pawns aren't initiating consensual sex with each other when they're awake. The only circumstances when pawns will initiate sex with each other is when they're sleeping. I locked them all in a room and they were all max horny but still it only happens when one of them goes to sleep. I let the time run for several days with the pawns locked in a room while I adjusted settings and it made no difference. I disabled all my other mods and started a new colony with only RJW 3.2 and hugslib when I did that locked room test.

Here's the debug from where a pawn looks for a hookup every hour.

https://pastebin.com/9SMW9LN9

even tho its named consensual sex, its still nymph_join_in_bed, so receiver should be asleep/ in bed for this to work

Anyone have any other ideas on the "rape beatings start actual fights" issue? It's reaching a stage where I may have to disable the Spank option during rapes because it just keeps putting people in the hospital when their 1 damage slaps turn into an actual fight. My female Dragonian pet is BRUTAL too and absolutely does not appreciate anything spanking her as she's cut body parts off everything that's tried.

Can't set prisoners and animals to "ignore" since they aren't colonists =(

Hey, I've been playing with this mod for a while now and I've recently added Tiered Androids to my mod list. I'm trying to figure out what the current integration is with RJW, which I'm still pretty fuzzy on after reading through the drama from a few months back. What exactly does this mod do with Tiered Androids, beyond adding the Asexual trait to T1 and T2 Androids? I saw an update note regarding Androids getting a reroll on that trait at some point from a few versions back, but I'm not seeing anything like that in-game when I bolt some fun hydraulics onto a droid so I figure I'm missing something.

On 5/10/2019 at 10:02 AM, XXXRyanXXX said:

Quick Idea:

Canine Knotting- When a pawn is raped by an animal with a "Canine Penis", they get the hediff "Knotted", which reduces movement to zero, and are picked up by the animal. They are then carried to the animal's "den", which acts like a prisoner bed to them (And it would be randomly placed away from the colony, but on the same map). Once there, they get the hediff "Weak", which slowly goes away over time, if the pawn is not raped. When the pawn is put in the "den", their vulnerability shoots up to max, and any animals of the same species that kidnapped the pawn that are on the map would begin to guard the den, and occasionally rape the pawn, renewing their "weak" stat. If the pawn is raped too many times, and become broken, they'd immediately switch over to a wild woman/man and become a "Tamed Woman/Man". They'd basically become one of the animals, and would occasionally try to kidnap any remaining pawns on the map, and switch them over to their side. These "Tamed" people would be just like Wild People, but are considered "predators", and would be much more resistant to the climate.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you tame animals with a Canine Penis, you can place down a den for them, and if any pawns wander onto the map, friend or foe, your animals will hunt them down, rape them, and drag them back to their den, where they'd slowly become your "Tamed" pawn.

Possible Events:
Wolves in Heat- A group of wolves in heat have come to set up a den in the area, and breed. They seem a lot less lethal than your normal wolves, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. They should leave the map in a few days, once they've calmed down. (Any pawns tamed by them or captured by them would go with them.)

Wolf Den (World Event)- You hear about a wolf den not far from your colony, swarming with wolves, and people that were dumb/horny enough to get captured by them. (Possibility for good tier pawns and loot, if you can clear the den without getting your pawns taken.)

Wolf Raid- A group of wolves have come into the area, directed by a few pirates/outlanders/tribal handlers! They seem to be taking prisoners! Better stay indoors, and keep your guns close. (Raid with wolves that take prisoners, then flee the map, capturing anyone they flee with for the faction that raided you.)

New Animal Species: Intelligent Canine/Wolf-
Very hard to tame, but they can be drafted when trained with obedience, and have a special stun/takedown move that has to recharge, but downs a pawn temporarily, allowing them to subdue said pawn, and retreat with them.

Sidenote:
Add functionality for the Wildpod and Wildpawn animals from Alpha Animals. Make them lay sporebeds in Pawns that get hang around them too much, causing the pawns to drop spores until the mushroom growths on their insides are carefully removed.

No srlsy, did this become true?

2 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

When using this mod in combination with Vanilla Hair Expanded, all colonists with custom hair get pink squares around them.  Is there a fix/patch for this?

Edit: So loading vanilla hair after RJW fixed the pink square, but I'm worried that will break something else.

Often a reload will fix pink squares and missing texture errors, so you might want to check if that was what solved it real quick if you haven't yet.

added prostrating hediff for colonists or 600 ticks stun for non colonists after rape
changed mechGenitals to mechanoid implanter
put max cap 100% to fertility modifier for children generation, so you don't get stupid amount of children's because of 500% fertility
changed condom class to ResourceBase so its not used for medicine/operation stuff

PinkysBrain:
fixed mechanoind bodysize warning

Funky7Monkey:
Add Fertility Pills

rjw-ex_1.0.1:

update for rjw 3.2.0+

RJW-3.2.1.7z rjw-ex_1.0.1.7z

11 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

When using this mod in combination with Vanilla Hair Expanded, all colonists with custom hair get pink squares around them.  Is there a fix/patch for this?

Edit: So loading vanilla hair after RJW fixed the pink square, but I'm worried that will break something else.

Vanilla hairs expanded is known to have bad texture loading even without RJW, many vanilla expanded mods have bad texture loading when other mods are present. Swapping to another hair and back tends to solve it.

It seems condoms have vanished completely from the stockpile list? my bill was set to make 1 which gives 10, but it resulted in over 200 units until i noticed that something was off, as soon as it was produced and placed into the stockpile the counter wouldn't rise, it behaves like the bill is set on "do forever" instead.

2 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Because with rape beatings if one pawn from faction A hits a pawn from faction B while rapping , the victim will fight back and possibly kill the rapist since the rapist is most likely ignoring them. This happens with prisoners.

What? But it can be set Beat ON/OFF.

I am a Queen of beasts,With a group of Dinosaurs.

NOW,GAME=Raped-Prostrating self-Sickbed-once again...

it's crazy!

On 2/9/2020 at 2:58 AM, NeverLucky4Life said:

It is either a Preparecarefully issue.

Or Android Tiers forcing androids into every race industrial and above.

I can confirm that it isn't a preparecarefully issue as I didn't have that mod installed. Thank you for your help. It's probably just the android mod then. Sucks cause I really like it.

Hi all, great job so far. love the mod.

I have been playing with added races, in particular zabrak and twilek races, but they seem to initiate rimworld actions (hookup, whoring, comfort) without actually finishing them. Baseline humans don't have this issue.

On a second note my necrophiliac pawn has never done anything related to the trait.

Pls hlp