On 1/25/2020 at 12:55 PM, Lapsa said:

A new exciting problem - probably another instance of me overlooking a setting due to how long its been since I've updated the mod - but hopefully someone doesn't mind helping. Rape for prisoners, when it initiates and with all the settings marked to on, immediately cancels and no social log or effects take place.

For addition details, I have all the settings for prisoners marked on, the message for the 'rapist' initiating the rape shows up, no message for the prisoner being raped shows up, and the sfx only plays for a second before it ends. Interestingly enough, prisoners added through the console work fine.

And just to mention before someone suggests it, yes, I have the settings in the settings page for prisoner rape turned on.

Still having this issue, any one have any idea what it might be? The options for 'direct mode' with it are also missing.

I feel as though using the vanilla "masochist" trait is a bit immersion breaking, especially pertaining to assigning CPs and rape.

Just because a pawn might enjoy being sexually subservient, doesn't mean they would also enjoy being in extreme pain or sick. I feel like these are two different concepts. It seems immersion breaking to have all my CP's also enjoy getting shot, stabbed, sick and wounded just because they happen to enjoy being on the receiving end of rough sex.

It would make more sense to add a trait specifically for this. Something like the "submissive" trait, which means a pawn is okay with being raped or used sexually, but still not okay with being shot or tortured.

Not sure how much work it would be to add that in, but it seems like it would be more realistic. 

On 1/27/2020 at 10:18 PM, whatiswrongwithme69 said:

Feel like I've been posting here a lot, but honestly its because this is probably my favorite mod of all time and it has so much potential. Hope my suggestions and only source of fantasy-fulfillment don't come on too strong.

Any chance in the future of having something along the lines of a concubine/harem system? Maybe something that let's you designate concubines in a way that lets you have some amount of control of when and where they have sex? I know you all have similar stuff but I usually roleplay my colonies having leaders and stuff and so being able to assign concubines in a way other than hero mode controls or wild mode would be a nice touch. I'd settle for literally just being able to command two pawns to have sex and then have the hero join in, or something, without wild mode or whatever. 

Also, I caught a mother pawn and son pawn banging the other day. I would kill for a mood modifier that was literally just "Roll Tide." Plz.

Its not exactly what you are asking for, but you could try "Simple Slavery" and "Rational Romance" mods. It might get you close to something like that.

In principle, concubines are essentially slaves. Simple Slavery has some framework that might simulate that. Also, the slaves enable all of the designators (CP, marked for breeding, etc) even if the required traits aren't met. They are essentially colonists treated like prisoners, so you can command them directly.

Rational Romance includes the framework for polygamous relationships and adds some new traits to that effect.

Between the various options in those two mods, you might be able to get close to what you are looking for, at least for now.

So I can harvest different parts from colonists and enemies, yet I cannot install them, genital-wise. What I'm wanting to do is basically give certain colonists a bit of a... well instead of a facelift its a genital lift lol. Swap out parts for improved versions yet even though I have the parts in the cooler it won't let me install them. Also apparently I can cure most ailments with condoms... they are being treated as standard medicine which is hilarious tbh but very immersion breaking, not sure if its my game or the mod lol

10 hours ago, LL_PW said:

I feel as though using the vanilla "masochist" trait is a bit immersion breaking, especially pertaining to assigning CPs and rape.

Just because a pawn might enjoy being sexually subservient, doesn't mean they would also enjoy being in extreme pain or sick. I feel like these are two different concepts. It seems immersion breaking to have all my CP's also enjoy getting shot, stabbed, sick and wounded just because they happen to enjoy being on the receiving end of rough sex.

It would make more sense to add a trait specifically for this. Something like the "submissive" trait, which means a pawn is okay with being raped or used sexually, but still not okay with being shot or tortured.

Not sure how much work it would be to add that in, but it seems like it would be more realistic. 

its a matter of compromises, rimworld does not differentiate getting your back scratched in rough sex or getting you legs torn off, in both cases it is an attack, its just in recent patches i managed to reduce damage close to 0, so you can have rough sex without limbs torn off

maybe one day ill figure out attack code

if masochist replaced with submissive for purpose of rape, you'll get negative relations stacks for attack/fighting

and getting new trait for... 3 or so interaction doesnt sound that worthwhile

also i doubt that submissive would qualify as likes to get raped by everyone

5 hours ago, Synlaine said:

So I can harvest different parts from colonists and enemies, yet I cannot install them, genital-wise. What I'm wanting to do is basically give certain colonists a bit of a... well instead of a facelift its a genital lift lol. Swap out parts for improved versions yet even though I have the parts in the cooler it won't let me install them. Also apparently I can cure most ailments with condoms... they are being treated as standard medicine which is hilarious tbh but very immersion breaking, not sure if its my game or the mod lol

I can't say for sure but try putting in Xenobionic Patcher: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911273785

It claims it matches modded surgeries to any modded races and animals.  I'm still play testing it myself.  Put it down near the bottom but above RJW.  It just needs to be below any custom races you have.

About those mechanoids, it's because they are patched to have both genitals and mechgenitals which is pushing coverage over 100%.

I've changed the BodyParts_all.xml by changing all the xpath queries to :

<xpath>Defs/BodyDef[defName != "Human" and defName != "MechanicalCentipede" and defName != "Scyther" and defName != "Lancer"]/corePart/parts</xpath>

After that coverage was back to 100% and I could finally make it through the fight. Didn't solve the warnings first ring coverage going over 100% for the mechanical centipede on start up though, but I didn't have one in the fight. Looking at the bodydef, mechgenitals do get added to the first ring and there is simply no room for any additions. I could change the coverage of an existing part to make some room, but lets just put them in the second ring instead. So change the xpath query for mechanical centipede to in BodyParts_Mechanoid.xml to

<xpath>Defs/BodyDef[defName = "MechanicalCentipede"]/corePart/parts/li[def = "MechanicalCentipedeBodySecondRing"]/parts</xpath>

That fixes that too, there's some custom races with similar problems.

PS. windows 10 is killing me ... somehow it wouldn't let me edit and save the xml file with notepad++, except notepad could do it ... but then the file got corrupted. Couldn't delete it either,  but I could rename it but then still not delete the renamed file? So now I have a file called fuckingwindows10 which I have to remember to delete after reboot, thank you Microsoft.

Quick question. Can anyone help me with adding custom race? I have https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1386412863 installed and want added T1-T5 android to make them more like humans. Added them to RecipeSurgery, but cant get their "sex need" go down because in Bio their "asexual" and can change that only when being Hero colonist. Any idea how to make this right? Sorry if I fail to explain my problem.

7 hours ago, Thriorion said:

I can't say for sure but try putting in Xenobionic Patcher: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911273785

It claims it matches modded surgeries to any modded races and animals.  I'm still play testing it myself.  Put it down near the bottom but above RJW.  It just needs to be below any custom races you have.

Unfortunately Nada. Might have something to do with some of the other medical mods I have installed?

added toggle to show/hide rjw parts
fixed? quirk skin fetish satisfaction
fixed 10 job stack error with mental randomrape
removed equine genitals from ibex
fixed rapealert with colonist option
fixed added quirks not being saved
fixed? orientation/ quirk menu not being shown in rjwdev 
fixed sexuality window being blank in caravans/trade
added chastity belt(open), can do anal 
added chastity cage, cant do penis stuff 
added hediffs for cage/belt 
split genital blocking code into penis/vag blocking 
added ring gag(open), can do oral 
replaced gag with ball gag, cant do oral
added blocking code for oral(blocks rim,cuni,fel,69) 

RJW-3.2.0.7z

3 hours ago, sherrwood said:

Quick question. Can anyone help me with adding custom race? I have https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1386412863 installed and want added T1-T5 android to make them more like humans. Added them to RecipeSurgery, but cant get their "sex need" go down because in Bio their "asexual" and can change that only when being Hero colonist. Any idea how to make this right? Sorry if I fail to explain my problem.

If it used normal surgeries you'd have to add the following to the pawnkind defs  :

<modExtensions>
			<li Class="Androids.SexualizeAndroidRJW">
			</li>
		</modExtensions>

Since it uses a custom surgery method I'm not sure the code where that's relevant even gets called though.

I started a new game with Nymphomaniac Trait set to 0% for all pawns (PC and NPC) in the Scenario Editor, yet Nymphomaniacs continue to spawn in the game.  When I edit my save file to remove the trait, it just reappears.  I guess the mod has it hardcoded in.  Can someone show me how to edit the mod files to remove this annoying Trait?

A couple of suggestions/ideas.

• You already have an option to toggle masturbation in bed, or masturbation anywhere. Can we get a similar option for casual hookups? Right now, pawns always have (consensual) sex in a bed. Would be nice if the bed wasn't required to allow for the occasional "broom closet hookup". Perhaps even making this more likely if one of the participants has the exhibitionist quirk?
  • An idea for down the road. A furniture item called a "stripper pole". That can be placed in a recreation room, to which a pawn could be assigned to dance. When staffed by a pawn, it would increase beauty/happiness/recreation in the area. I know this would be more involved to program, so its just an idea for later.
  • Some world events maybe? Perhaps a "Annual Sexpo" or maybe another colony (or temporary camp) calling for comfort pawns. Could result in silver or faction increase.

One other thing I noticed is that my colonists won't ever rape downed enemies. At least until they are captured and marked as CPs. Seems like an oversight or a bug maybe? This feature would be relevant when the player is role-player a raider/bandit colony. I just noticed after a raid, when there are lots of downed pawns, my pawns seem to prefer raping my own colonists even when the downed raider has a higher vulnerability and is closer.

I suppose I should get around to learning how to mod one day. Thanks for all your hard work on this so far. Great mod.

12 hours ago, PinkyAndTheBrain said:

If it used normal surgeries you'd have to add the following to the pawnkind defs  :

<modExtensions>
			<li Class="Androids.SexualizeAndroidRJW">
			</li>
		</modExtensions>

Since it uses a custom surgery method I'm not sure the code where that's relevant even gets called though.

Make new or smth else? Ive got only one xml there and thats nymphs

Bug report.

Just to let you know a pawn with bionic or archtech limps are treat as having missing limps for the chain and armbinder.

I can't put an armbinder of chain on pawn with artificial limps do to it saying the reason is they are missing the part to wear it.

1 hour ago, Soaryne said:

Bug report.

Just to let you know a pawn with bionic or archtech limps are treat as having missing limps for the chain and armbinder.

I can't put an armbinder of chain on pawn with artificial limps do to it saying the reason is they are missing the part to wear it.

that is because they are missing

also its probably fault of mod that added those but didnt add bodypart tags

also its probably pointless to put on armbinder on bionic/archo parts as pawn cold rip them apart

37 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

also its probably pointless to put on armbinder on bionic/archo parts as pawn cold rip them apart

I have another problem.

Colonist can't put chastity belt on a prisoner who has no limbs.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

I'm using the bionics and archtech legs and arms form the base game. I'm not using any mod that add bionic outside of what a dog said. 

you have a point on archtech, I can see those limp being strong enough to break plasteel bindings.

Are can you make it so gag get the effect of what they made out of. There no different on a gag made out of steel/leather and a gag made out of gold/hyperweave.

How exactly does the Sapiosexual quirk work?  I have a pawn whose husband has only two intellectual but it is saying her quirk is going off when they have sex.  2 points seem rather low for someone being defined as smart.

She also has gerontophile but her husband is only 35 and robot lover but he is not a robot, so I don't think those are the quirks going off.  Although, perhaps because they are an alien race, they are not being read the same as humans would be for those?  Their life expectancy is 90 if that helps and the race is Pantoran, from this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1847658944

2 hours ago, Thriorion said:

How exactly does the Sapiosexual quirk work?  I have a pawn whose husband has only two intellectual but it is saying her quirk is going off when they have sex.  2 points seem rather low for someone being defined as smart.

She also has gerontophile but her husband is only 35 and robot lover but he is not a robot, so I don't think those are the quirks going off.  Although, perhaps because they are an alien race, they are not being read the same as humans would be for those?  Their life expectancy is 90 if that helps and the race is Pantoran, from this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1847658944

static bool SatisfiesSapiosexual(Pawn partner)
        {
            if (!xxx.has_traits(partner)) return false;
            return partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDefOf.TooSmart)
                || (xxx.CTIsActive && partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("RCT_Savant")))
                || (xxx.IndividualityIsActive && partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("SYR_Scientist")))
                || (xxx.CTIsActive && partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("RCT_Inventor")))
                || partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDefOf.GreatMemory)
                || partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDefOf.Transhumanist);
        }

I've encountered a strange issue, and normally I would try to solve it myself, but the thing is... I don't really know WHAT the issue is. I've recently started playing RimWorld again (I did a clean reinstall), assembled a nice mod pack for myself, yada-yada. While playing, I've noticed that pawns with 'zoophile' trait don't engage in bestiality. Thing is, direct control/hero mode orders still work fine, and human/human interaction still functions as usual. Before anyone asks - I have bestiality ticked and pawns which I refer to have the respective trait. Strange thing is that logs don't display any errors, and I've tried a clean setup - without any mods, just Hugslib and RJW - still doesn't work. Tried to roll back to 2.9.0 - still nothing. Pawns will prefer masturbating over bestiality, even if they have a bond with an animal which suits them.

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

static bool SatisfiesSapiosexual(Pawn partner)
        {
            if (!xxx.has_traits(partner)) return false;
            return partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDefOf.TooSmart)
                || (xxx.CTIsActive && partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("RCT_Savant")))
                || (xxx.IndividualityIsActive && partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("SYR_Scientist")))
                || (xxx.CTIsActive && partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDef.Named("RCT_Inventor")))
                || partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDefOf.GreatMemory)
                || partner.story.traits.HasTrait(TraitDefOf.Transhumanist);
        }

Her husband has none of those either.  His traits are Abrasive, Wimp, and Lazy, and his backstories are Child spy and Starship janitor.

Edit: I realize it's not on your list but I noticed that she has the Decent Learner trait.  Is it possible that could be activating it for her when she masturbates and I'm misunderstanding what's happening?  If that's not it, though, I'd like to be so bold as to suggest adding that trait to the list, as well as the backstories of Human computer, story writer, and lore keeper (helpful for tribals), all of which suggest good intellect, imo.