Hey! Formal request for more animal genitals, since a rat, turkey and a rhino shouldn't have the same type of penis. Did some research and tried to divide them into the most sensible categories as possible.

I tried to cover all the animals currently given the "generic" organs. Monkeys and bears actually fit the "generic" category really well, so I skipped them. Their penises are really nothing special.

Rodent group:

Animals:

• Chinchilla
  • Squirrel
  • Rat
  • Boomrat
  • Hare
  • Snowhare
  • Capybara
  • Alphabeaver
  • Racoon

Genitals:

• Rodent Penis
    • A truly tiny penis, built for the bare minimum of function.
  • Rodent Vagina
    • A vagina barely even large enough to fit a human finger

Oversized group:

Animals:

• Rhinoceros
  • Elephant
  • Megasloth
  • Muffalo
  • Cow

Genitals:

• Oversized Penis
    • A formidably large penis meant for filling very large creatures.
  • Oversized Vagina
    • A sexual organ made to take extremely large insertions.
  • Oversized Anus
    • A spacious rear-end made for big animals.

Needle group:

Animals:

• Boomalope
  • Alpaca
  • Dromedary
  • Wild Boar
  • Pig

Genitals:

• Needle-like Penis
    • A rather long, but exceptionally thin penis.
  • Narrow Vagina
    • A deep, but particularly thin vagina.

Avian group:

Animals:

• Chicken
  • Cassowary
  • Turkey

Genitals:

• Male Cloaca
    • A male sex organ much like a vagina, but produces and releases sperm. 
  • Female Cloaca
    • A female, egg-laying sex organ.
  • Cloacal Anus
    • An anus hidden within a common port for the reproductive organs, known as a cloaca.

Ratite group:

Animals:

• Emu
  • Ostrich
  • Tortoise

Genitals:

• Cloacal Penis
    • A male sex organ tucked away inside a slit. 
  • Female Cloaca
  • Cloacal Anus
    • An anus hidden within a common port for the reproductive organs, known as a cloaca.

Hemi group:

Animals:

• Cobra
  • Iguana

Genitals:

• Hemipenis
    • Two penises conjoined to be one, tucked away inside a slit.
  • Female Cloaca
  • Cloacal Anus

6 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

I haven't been playing for a long while, so i don't know if you have implemented it or not. But wouldn't it make sense for the nymphos to be immune to this whoring debuf? to implement it would only take to add a new xml tag.

(de)buff is single hediff, adding tag will remove it completely

Two bugs

When a female receives cunnilingus, the semen hediff is applied to her jaw.

Interrupting masturbation by drafting or assigning another task immediately grants the full satisfaction the pawn would receive from "finishing" it. Imo an interrupted masturbation should give no satisfaction at all. (same for any kind of sex act)

LordXamon, check the Rimworld Mod Base, I recall seeing a mod near the front page that allows all kinds of restrictions to be set, maybe it has something you'll find useful?

On 12/11/2019 at 1:11 AM, Eixxxo said:

snip

RJW Race Support is doing something similar to this already, recently MegaFauna has been supported with custom hediffs(RJW parts) which can possibly support a few of these animals at least with more to come.

Hello everyone, I've deleted my previous post regarding my Licentia Labs Add-on due to editing issues.

Information about the add-on:

Licentia Labs:

An addition to RimJobWorld adding various serums and extra mechanics.

What it adds:

Serums:
Licentia Labs adds various serums to alter the body. These serums are crafted at the drug lab using a base item made from psychoid, neutroamine, and humpshroom. These serums cause various effects:

-Hormonal Serum - Base serum used to craft other serums.
-Alteration Serums - Used to increase/decrease breast/penis/vagina size where applicable.
-Genderbend Serums - Swaps genitalia and adds/removes breasts. Also gives a temporary mood boost to counter the "furious at transgender surgery" mood malaise.
-Mutagenic Serums - Gives the user a set of genitalia (and breasts/anus where applicable) matching the type of serum (canine, demon, etc).
-Reverter Serum - Reverts the user to average parts.

-Production Serum - Causes the user to produce hormonal serum.
-Psyche Serums - Alter the user's psyche, adding or removing traits (masochist, zoophile, etc).
-Enlarging/Diminishing Serums - Affects stretch chances (alongside other things.) 
-Elasticising Serum - Prevents stretching.

Stretching:

Licentia Labs adds a stretching mechanic. Vaginal or anal sex involving a large penis and a small orifice may result in temporary or permanent stretching.

This can be disabled or adjusted in the mod settings.

Stretching will cause a mood malaise (with some exceptions) and add a hediff decreasing movement and sex ability.

Permanent stretching will increase the size of the orifice (where applicable).

Cumflation:

Licentia Labs adds a (currently basic) cumflation mechanic. Cumflation amount is determined by genitalia size and other data when provided.

Cumflation affects mood, movement speed, and consciousness.

This can be disabled in the mod settings.

Installation:

Unpack Licentia Labs in your Rimworld mod folder. Load after RJW.
Requirements: RJW 2.9.2+ (might work with earlier versions, but not tested).

Rimjobworld Questionable Ethics Support:

Rimjobworld Questionable Ethics Support is now included.

You can get the mod at its page here: Licentia Labs

Could it be possible to make the wooden fuck machine from something else than wood? Like, call it "basic fuck machine" and be able to make it out of steel, stone, or other random modded materials? In my current situation, I don't have access to wood, since I instead have Mallorn trees (lord of the rims).

On 12/10/2019 at 8:27 PM, LordXamon said:

A male ovipositor has to mate with the colonist too. And i think sometimes the thing just abort and die.

Here I was wondering if they had already been fertilized seeing as how insects seem to be the only ones capable of rape.

So, maybe this has been asked already, but is there any logic to what kind of nymphs spawn or is it totally random?
I noticed the useless Chatties show up a lot in early game, whereas the Fiesty ones are almost all you get in later stages.

Also, fooling around in the files I've found something about a "Curious" that can build and craft, but never actually seen one spawn. Is there a way to make your own nymph without having to hardcode something?

11 minutes ago, Idelacio said:

Trying this with the new Better Infestations mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1319614331&searchtext=Infestations

Works nicely but for one snag: while Queens will implant eggs the hapless victim will never be borked by males, preventing fertilisation.

check if they are old enough, it takes time before 1st batch matures and start fertilizing eggs

I know there is a way to do this but for the life of me i can't find out how i did it. How would you go about harvesting animal genitals? I'm trying to add a Dragon penis onto a colonist but I cant find out how to obtain one. I remember butchering an animal and one ended up being a byproduct, but i can't remember what mod did that.

updated condoms stuff for recent version
fixed condoms defs errors, yes your can eat them now
moved condoms getting to jobdriver that actually starts servicing 
set condoms getting to room where sex happens, potentially working for non whoring in future, maybe
added some parts to vanilla animals
small mod loading speed increase
added maxquirks settings
revert Boobitis text changes since it doesnt compile

Mitt0:
Add condoms for whoring

Mewtopian:
Merge branch 'TweakBoobitis' into 'Dev'
Merge branch 'FixDoubleUdderIssue'
Merge branch 'ReformQuirks'
Change most fetish quirks to cause a fixed size positive attraction/satisfaction bump rather than subtle up and down tweaks.
All quirks are the same commonality and everyone gets 1-5 of them.
Added race based quirks (and tags to support them).
Added thought for sex that triggers quirk.
Changed quirk descriptions to use pawn names like traits do.

RJW-2.9.3.7z

I get this error when trying to run RJW, and it crashes my game whenever any of these creatures is damaged. 

I cut the modlist down to just RJW and core, and it still shows up for Lancers and Scythers.

Any help would be appreciated.  I have the latest version of the game, and RJW.

:edited to add second screen shot::

Thank you,

2115484366_ScreenShot2019-12-16at10_49_43AM.png.784a146895e2463cf0ebf1ba953fafcf.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 11.01.45 AM.png

When adding Ovipositors to creatures, their fertility drops to "none". I've had female creature implants eggs once, but males will not fertilize. 

I am using Alpha Creature's Raptor Shrimp as my test subject though, so that may be messing with things?

Howdy yall, I could use a little help. I have captured a raider, intending to use her as a sex slave, but I can't seem to figure out how. It won't let me disable her consent or anything like that, any help?

This is more of a Rimworld modding question than a RJW question, but it has to do with my prostitutes, so...

Is there a mod that allows you to give your prisoners regular applications of drugs, instead of using the surgery menu each and every time? I have Prison Labor, but I don't see a way to allow my prisoners to use drugs. I'd like to provide flake/yayo to keep their moods high.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:21 PM, Skömer said:

Id like to know as well. There was only 1 guy on twitch a while back, and there's no content on YouTube either. Rimworld lewds arent family friendly enough it seems.

There's the bare bones sexability stat for sex skill, but it is not very functional. All these ideas sound great on paper, but they all share one problem: who is going to implement them? I will put them on the list

Insects birthed from impregnated humanlikes can be neutral (=tameable) more likely if the (human) mother was psychic sensitive 

I might have been the dude streaming with the mod. I usually try to stream with adult mods as apart of the experience and honestly. I'm too small to be a good guinea pig for rule breaking.