updated condoms stuff for recent version
fixed condoms defs errors, yes your can eat them now
moved condoms getting to jobdriver that actually starts servicing 
set condoms getting to room where sex happens, potentially working for non whoring in future, maybe
added some parts to vanilla animals
small mod loading speed increase
added maxquirks settings
revert Boobitis text changes since it doesnt compile

Mitt0:
Add condoms for whoring

Mewtopian:
Merge branch 'TweakBoobitis' into 'Dev'
Merge branch 'FixDoubleUdderIssue'
Merge branch 'ReformQuirks'
Change most fetish quirks to cause a fixed size positive attraction/satisfaction bump rather than subtle up and down tweaks.
All quirks are the same commonality and everyone gets 1-5 of them.
Added race based quirks (and tags to support them).
Added thought for sex that triggers quirk.
Changed quirk descriptions to use pawn names like traits do.

RJW-2.9.3.7z

I get this error when trying to run RJW, and it crashes my game whenever any of these creatures is damaged. 

I cut the modlist down to just RJW and core, and it still shows up for Lancers and Scythers.

Any help would be appreciated.  I have the latest version of the game, and RJW.

:edited to add second screen shot::

Thank you,

2115484366_ScreenShot2019-12-16at10_49_43AM.png.784a146895e2463cf0ebf1ba953fafcf.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 11.01.45 AM.png

This is more of a Rimworld modding question than a RJW question, but it has to do with my prostitutes, so...

Is there a mod that allows you to give your prisoners regular applications of drugs, instead of using the surgery menu each and every time? I have Prison Labor, but I don't see a way to allow my prisoners to use drugs. I'd like to provide flake/yayo to keep their moods high.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:21 PM, Skömer said:

Id like to know as well. There was only 1 guy on twitch a while back, and there's no content on YouTube either. Rimworld lewds arent family friendly enough it seems.

There's the bare bones sexability stat for sex skill, but it is not very functional. All these ideas sound great on paper, but they all share one problem: who is going to implement them? I will put them on the list

Insects birthed from impregnated humanlikes can be neutral (=tameable) more likely if the (human) mother was psychic sensitive 

I might have been the dude streaming with the mod. I usually try to stream with adult mods as apart of the experience and honestly. I'm too small to be a good guinea pig for rule breaking.

11 hours ago, texasseidel said:

Howdy yall, I could use a little help. I have captured a raider, intending to use her as a sex slave, but I can't seem to figure out how. It won't let me disable her consent or anything like that, any help?

Off the top of my head, perhaps you have comfort prisoners disabled in the mod's setting or else maybe her vulnerability is too low.

I am seemingly having an infinite loading screen when attempting to play one of the Dragonian scenarios. I am forever generating a new world and have to force close Rimworld. Is anyone else experiencing this?

On 12/17/2019 at 1:43 AM, Stiger said:

When adding Ovipositors to creatures, their fertility drops to "none". I've had female creature implants eggs once, but males will not fertilize. 

I am using Alpha Creature's Raptor Shrimp as my test subject though, so that may be messing with things?

0 fertility with ovi is normal, this prevents pregnancy of the ovi carries, fertilizing eggs requires either a male ovi or any penis 

3 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

I am seemingly having an infinite loading screen when attempting to play one of the Dragonian scenarios. I am forever generating a new world and have to force close Rimworld. Is anyone else experiencing this?

How long did you wait ?

And are you using the steam scenario with RJW Dragonians that does not work.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

How long did you wait ?

And are you using the steam scenario with RJW Dragonians that does not work.

I am using the RJW Dragonians and scenarios from this thread on page 122 by sidfu. The longest I experienced it was probably about 30 minutes when I forgot I had started the world generation and was doing something else while waiting.

3 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

I don't suppose anyone can direct me towards how to alter what modded creatures spawn with? Got a pack of man-eating shih-tzus running around my base, with generic penises, figure I could make a patch or something but I'm not 100% on how it all works, even after reading a couple of tutorials. =/

id like to introduce you to:

if you ask nice your race might be supported in the future, if it isnt already

21 minutes ago, Skömer said:

id like to introduce you to: <Race Support SNIP!>

if you ask nice your race might be supported in the future, if it isnt already

Race Support isn't interacting with Vanilla Animals Enhanced, this isn't a request for parts to be added, we already have canine equipment. I'm asking if anyone knows what part of the code (Ether in this mod or VAE, whichever I need to patch) I can make additions to make the added canines (And other animals) spawn with the appropriate equipment rather than generic equipment.

34 minutes ago, BlunderingFool said:

Race Support isn't interacting with Vanilla Animals Enhanced, this isn't a request for parts to be added, we already have canine equipment. I'm asking if anyone knows what part of the code (Ether in this mod or VAE, whichever I need to patch) I can make additions to make the added canines (And other animals) spawn with the appropriate equipment rather than generic equipment.

but thats exactly what that patch is for

1 hour ago, Ikswotok said:

Hey, all my Animals have lost their Reproductive Organs, and Wildlive is spawned without it, since 2.9.3

Does anyone have a similar problem? How can I fix that?

Thank you in advance

Edit, some Alpha Animals have Genitals, but not the Vanilla ones

3 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

RaceSupport does not only add hediffs it also assigns them to Races by gender and slot. It adds some hediffs because at the time the base RJW ones were limited, Don't see how it would have worked as a support if it didn't assign the parts it added, also a way to assign parts to races has existed for a long time RaceSupport just uses the up to date format.

hi there.

i'm not sure if someone told about that, but there is light incompability with Pawnmorpher mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1786466855) : if it loaded before RJW then it messes with RJW part generation.

also is it possible to make a Pawnmorpher RJW patch, so when pawn morph into, for example, catmorph thei it gets a feline genitals, or it gets ovipositor if it becomes snake/iguanamorph etc?

5 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

I am using the RJW Dragonians and scenarios from this thread on page 122 by sidfu. The longest I experienced it was probably about 30 minutes when I forgot I had started the world generation and was doing something else while waiting.

last I tried it, and it has not updated since I had no issue. 
My guess is you might have another mod messing with it, the fact it does not go back to the generate screen suggests the scenario it's self is not the issue. Maybe the issue is related to other mods that affect worldgen/factions/events/clothes restrictions/just a random incompatible mod/PrepareCarefully/combat extended/laodorder, 
it is hard to tell, especially if you don't get sent back to form a hugslog.

8 minutes ago, sairus323 said:

hi there.

i'm not sure if someone told about that, but there is light incompability with Pawnmorpher mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1786466855) : if it loaded before RJW then it messes with RJW part generation.

also is it possible to make a Pawnmorpher RJW patch, so when pawn morph into, for example, catmorph thei it gets a feline genitals, or it gets ovipositor if it becomes snake/iguanamorph etc?

The soft incompatibility is already known about, this is actually linked to any mod that adds hediff slots or massively changes the body
^ this will just shuffle the parts into the wrong slots upon updating the mod.

PawnMorpher replaces your pawn with another (mutant) pawn, so in theory RaceSupport can  cause them to "Morph" into a Pawn with Proper parts 
^ I will look into making a RaceSupport for it, but I will likely not test it my self, hopefully it works for what you want.

But still Local Your PawnMorpher if you use it, it is a regularly updated mod last I checked.