8 hours ago, pfgsweden3 said:

I keep getting this error telling me that the intended version of the mod (1.0) doesn't match the game's current version whenever I open RimWorld with this mod in the load order, as well as for Age Morphosis.

While both mods appear in the load order neither RJW nor Age Morphosis are ever actually in the game. There is no mod settings menu for either one, and no features from either mod show up either.

How do I fix this?

i know this is stupid suggestion but, maybe, try reading/following installation instructions?

20 hours ago, LL_PW said:

Please, for the love of god, give us a toggle to turn off the "rape", "breed", etc notifications on the top left. Especially for comfort pawns and pawns marked for breeding. They get very spammy on big colonies.

pray and god may hear you

replaced faction check with hostility check in animal mating patch, so animals can mate everything that is not trying to kill them 
patch now always override vanilla mating
added toggle to silence getting raped alerts 
added toggle to disable CPraped, breed alerts
Merge branch 'Zombie_Striker/rjw-master'
-typo fixes 
-Made it so non-violent pawns wont beat cp

RJW-2.9.2.7z

16 hours ago, pfgsweden3 said:

I keep getting this error telling me that the intended version of the mod (1.0) doesn't match the game's current version whenever I open RimWorld with this mod in the load order, as well as for Age Morphosis.

While both mods appear in the load order neither RJW nor Age Morphosis are ever actually in the game. There is no mod settings menu for either one, and no features from either mod show up either.

How do I fix this?

Are u by any chance using an older version of the game instead of the latest steam version?

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

replaced faction check with hostility check in animal mating patch, so animals can mate everything that is not trying to kill them 
patch now always override vanilla mating
added toggle to silence getting raped alerts 
added toggle to disable CPraped, breed alerts
Merge branch 'Zombie_Striker/rjw-master'
-typo fixes 
-Made it so non-violent pawns wont beat cp

RJW-2.9.2.7z 2.11 MB · 10 downloads

Does the builtin animal mating option spawn extra predators when the map is getting overcrowded with animals? I'm kinda scared for those squirre/rat overpopulation.. very very laggy :D

23 hours ago, pfgsweden3 said:

How do I fix this?

Your issue is you extracted both mods badly. 

You probably have a folder followed by a folder which contains the mod. Your issue is that there is an extra folder.

RimWorld\Mods\RJW\(a bunch of folders and files): good

RimWorld\Mods\rjw-master\(a bunch of folders and files): good

RimWorld\Mods\RJW_2.9.1\RJW\(a bunch of folders and files): bad

RimWorld\Mods\RJW_2.9.1\rjw-master\(a bunch of folders and files): bad

Solution:

Move RJW or rjw-master one folder up (mods folder) and delete the empty folder with the version number.

Same issue with the age morph cells mod but different folder names, just do the same so that you have 

Mods\(mod name)\(a bunch of folders and files. Example would be you can see the about folder)

2 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Read the contents of the mod on page one of this thread it is behind a spoiler box 

Hi,

Thanks I did read that. I was hoping for a specific break down for each pawn, maybe similar to the vulnerability stats you can see - I had a pawn that went from approx. 96 top price to approx. 37 top price, and I was wondering exactly what was affecting it - and also from those stats, maybe I could find stuff that can increase their price. For instance, if I grow bigger boobs on a pawn, will they fetch better money? Does bondage gear change the price? etc

Dear RJW team,

I am new to the mod and have a question regarding compatibility: I am using Baby and Children and Children, school and learning (before I discovered RJW I used Woohooer); how exactly do these mods interact? Do I need a compatibility patch? Could you share your experiences with these mods?

Regards,

Alex

5 hours ago, ta1980 said:

Dear RJW team,

I am new to the mod and have a question regarding compatibility: I am using Baby and Children and Children, school and learning (before I discovered RJW I used Woohooer); how exactly do these mods interact? Do I need a compatibility patch? Could you share your experiences with these mods?

Regards,

Alex

Hey, while i'm definitely not part of RJW i'm using BnC and it works just fine. And on BnC page you have instructions on how to use RJW, BnC and CnC together. You just have to disable "Enable Scaling" option in CnC mod settings.

Dear Tsundere Mango,

thank you for your answer. I followed those instructions...still there are now 2 fertility stats (I know how to disable the non-RJW one, but this only affects humanlike pawns; ergo animals can have double pregnancies, at least apparently (e.g. one early stage, one late stage). Then there are the contraceptives...I hoped for an already existing patch to avoid duplicate (but not equally efficient) recipes.

Regards

21 hours ago, ta1980 said:

Dear Tsundere Mango,

thank you for your answer. I followed those instructions...still there are now 2 fertility stats (I know how to disable the non-RJW one, but this only affects humanlike pawns; ergo animals can have double pregnancies, at least apparently (e.g. one early stage, one late stage). Then there are the contraceptives...I hoped for an already existing patch to avoid duplicate (but not equally efficient) recipes.

Regards

you have to completely disable the pregnancy systems of all mods except RJW. Also, BnC seriously messed up my child development, as in: not correcty assigning traits and like 95% of them only got a big interest in intelligence and nothing else... kinda weird. Never got it solved so is now use Children and Pregnancy instead it BnC. Same load order applies as BnC.

Can anybody confirm the incompatibility of the Realistic Planets mod with the current version of RJW? I'd like to try it out, but I've got used to using RJW and don't want to remove it if possible. I see it in the list of issue causing mods, but I'm hoping that perhaps the problem's been ironed out in previous updates.

Thanks in advance for any information.

I was thinking about whoring in the game, and how they always resent it (at least until they get used to it, but it takes a long time with not many caravans...)

Would it be possible to add a trait? Hooker - If you love your job, you never work a day in your life. Pawns with this trait like sex, they are good at it, and they like to get paid for what they are so skilled at. 

It would have a bonus to sex ability, and maybe more vulnerable. They would also be a little more picky about their clients, picking ones that they are attracted to.

At the starting level where they would normally get 'Resentful whore' then they could get a good mood of 'Fun way to make some pocket money', the second level 'When you love your work', and the third 'Life is good'.

I was also wondering, would it be possible to add in some things about bionics? Bionic genitals that suction or vibrate etc should be worth more as a hooker... except maybe a new quirk for people who prefer only 'real' genitals.

oooh, and/or, how hard is it to add a new skill? They could have minor/major passion for sex, asexuals are incapable, and high skill hookers make more hahahaha

Thoughts? :)

1 hour ago, Ronnie21093 said:

This may seem like an odd question, but has anyone streamed Rimworld with this mod installed to Twitch? If so, how'd that go? Get any warnings?

Id like to know as well. There was only 1 guy on twitch a while back, and there's no content on YouTube either. Rimworld lewds arent family friendly enough it seems.

56 minutes ago, kmcl11 said:

I was thinking about whoring in the game, and how they always resent it (at least until they get used to it, but it takes a long time with not many caravans...)

Would it be possible to add a trait? Hooker - If you love your job, you never work a day in your life. Pawns with this trait like sex, they are good at it, and they like to get paid for what they are so skilled at. 

It would have a bonus to sex ability, and maybe more vulnerable. They would also be a little more picky about their clients, picking ones that they are attracted to.

At the starting level where they would normally get 'Resentful whore' then they could get a good mood of 'Fun way to make some pocket money', the second level 'When you love your work', and the third 'Life is good'.

I was also wondering, would it be possible to add in some things about bionics? Bionic genitals that suction or vibrate etc should be worth more as a hooker... except maybe a new quirk for people who prefer only 'real' genitals.

oooh, and/or, how hard is it to add a new skill? They could have minor/major passion for sex, asexuals are incapable, and high skill hookers make more hahahaha

There's the bare bones sexability stat for sex skill, but it is not very functional. All these ideas sound great on paper, but they all share one problem: who is going to implement them? I will put them on the list

On 12/6/2019 at 7:23 PM, LordXamon said:

Hi, im new at Rimworld and this mod. ¿There are friendly insects, and if thats the case how i can get or tame them?

Insects birthed from impregnated humanlikes can be neutral (=tameable) more likely if the (human) mother was psychic sensitive 

11 hours ago, kmcl11 said:

its already implemented in whore backstories

using trait for that seems meh

im not sure raising prices is good idea, this will drain npc funds faster, which means that npcs and whores will sit and do nothing, which i guess people already complained about building whore rooms out of gold with insane prices

sexability is useless, vulrability is for rape. whores dont "pick" clients