9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

people tell me what  they expect it to be and what it is not

Since you asked....

My only real complaint is about how bestiality is implemented in RJW.

Maybe it's just me but I have always been a little irked how my colony's animals just know who to mount and breed with.

Is it possible to have a pawn with the warden or handler job serve as "matchmaker"?

On 11/24/2019 at 7:41 AM, Burnripper said:

Firstly, thanks for this cool mod. I was using it without problems like 6 month ago then i did a break on Rimworld. I reinstall the game yesterday with the mod but now I can't get pawns or animals pregnants (both wilds and domestics). I have all pregnancy settings checked, I tried putting human and animal pregnancy chances to 100%, I tried with only Rimjobworld enabled as my first thought were that it was an incompatibility issue with another mod, without success.  I'm totally lost as I saw on the thread that some had the same issue while it seems the majority don't. I could play without human pregnancy but be unable to breed animals normally (even with pregnancy settings form the mod unchecked) bugs me. 

I did/do have this issue. Haven't retested it since 2.9.1. I disabled the wild animal sex setting that was added recently and just use the separate wild animals sex mod again. Since then everything is working again (for me). But you do have a valid point, that most people do not seem to have this issue... Do you have a lot of other mods?

Also, just to be sure we have the same issue, my pawns and animals did get pregnant. But the pregnancy seemed to reset/disappear.

May be some addition to the rape system? Being forced to suck someone off is bad enough, but taking horse dong in the ass is ten times worse. I think it would be good to have some different thoughts and mood effects for different kinds of sex/rape. And may be for first time.

11 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Since you asked....

My only real complaint is about how bestiality is implemented in RJW.

Maybe it's just me but I have always been a little irked how my colony's animals just know who to mount and breed with.

Is it possible to have a pawn with the warden or handler job serve as "matchmaker"?

probably because its better that building cells and isolating pawn and animal there

there is no double floating/choices/options sub menu, without which its not easy to implement "matchmaker"

its probably not too hard to make that menu IF someone knows how to

Got a question. I tried to change the movement and manipulatiion penalty for having breasts and Udder, but the game doesnt recognize this. I changed the values in Hediffs_PrivateParts.

Does anyone have an idea how to change the values for that? For me the change doesnt happen, and the penalty is still the same

On 11/25/2019 at 11:07 PM, Ed86 said:

probably because its better that building cells and isolating pawn and animal there

there is no double floating/choices/options sub menu, without which its not easy to implement "matchmaker"

its probably not too hard to make that menu IF someone knows how to

Whoops, I guess I should not have posted while half asleep.

All I was asking for was for a pawn to go out and drag back the animal. I know that this a purely cosmetic change that adds nothing. Perhaps, there's a some mechanic that could be added.

I use the Android mod a lot and was wondering if it's possible to patch RJW so that Androids and Humans and crossbreed like other races?

I know that there is some built in code regarding how android work when I looked through it, but I only have basic knowledge of XML.

Can anyone show me how to patch RJW so androids are compatible?

Thanks

12 hours ago, Patryk_Sage said:

I use the Android mod a lot and was wondering if it's possible to patch RJW so that Androids and Humans and crossbreed like other races?

I know that there is some built in code regarding how android work when I looked through it, but I only have basic knowledge of XML.

Can anyone show me how to patch RJW so androids are compatible?

Thanks

without C code -no

slap archotech genitals on androids to crossbreed

Hello, i've found a bug again!

when a prisoner became pregnant, the pregnancy never end! because the "gestation" stay at 0%...

here the error i got when i want to see the "gestation" of the pregnancy :

Spoiler

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Pawn>.get_Item (int) <0x00083>
at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.DebugString () <0x00176>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.HealthCardUtility.GetTooltip_Patch0 (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Hediff>,Verse.Pawn,Verse.BodyPartRecord) <0x00525>
at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility/<DrawHediffRow>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 () <0x00028>
at Verse.ActiveTip.get_FinalText () <0x0004b>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ActiveTip:get_FinalText()
Verse.ActiveTip:get_TipRect()
Verse.TooltipHandler:CalculateInitialTipPosition(List`1)
Verse.TooltipHandler:DrawActiveTips()
Verse.TooltipHandler:DoTooltipGUI()
Verse.UIRoot:UIRootOnGUI_Patch3(Object)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

"how about instead of raping my brain"... omg lol that made me laugh = )  Honestly no intentions to take advantage of you in any way, just trying to figure out whats going on and why and honestly see if I cant get this to work a little more to my liking (which I am totally not entitled to, I am seriously just asking)

"hm... also animals has no gender preference, as long at it has vagina its fine"  This is functionaly true but literally false. Under RJWWouldFuck, each animal is listed with their name, age, sexuality, odds of fuck or being fucked, and rape flag being set as yes or no.  Functionaly, that appears to be ignored all together, as the few bisexual animals and one homosexual animal I forced tamed, all only did it with pawns with a vagina.  This would be a possible reference to working as intended (ie only vagina owning pawns see action) but not working as it seems it ought to (having to hunt for bisex and homo animals, only to have it make no difference in their behavoir is dissapointing)

"people tell me what  they expect it to be and what it is not" -  ahhh here we are again.  Honestly I just want animal pawns to work under the same idea as humanoid pawns in the game.  The reason for this is that like myself, most of my pawns end up being gay, RJW offers that option and I am happily using it.  Sadly my animals refuse to play by the same rules.  Yes my pawns can force themselves on the animals, but that is not how I envision them, would like them to behave.  I would totally preffer  if the animals were simply as receptive to male pawns as females. assuming that that is how RJW is set up  for by the user (obviously Im not wanting to force anything on anyone that doesn't want it, that's whats great about RJW for the most part, its adjustable to see and play what you want.) 

there 3 interactions:

1- breeding                                        Yes I like the idea, but I don't like the idea that rape has to be turned on to get this to happen, or that it says                                                                Name is being raped by name.  How about pawn being bred by animal, or animal is being bred by pawn.  If                                                                beastiality is turned on, this should be somewhat expected behavior, and not considered rape /                                                                                    nonconsensual for those involved.  

2- invite animal to bed                      This works well as long as Player is using controls to initiate, it never seems to happen on its own unless                                                                      humanoid pawn has a vagina.  This is were that sexuality that's being ignored could come into play.  Since its

literally already there, and players have control of the sexuality spread, why not just apply it to everything

3- rape animal                                   This works as intended, and for those who want nonconsensual sex in their game, i dont see any problems.                                                                  What i really dont want is for this to be the only option for independent male pawn on male animal or male                                                                animal on male pawn to happen (ie without the player clicking on the pawns and arranging for the action to                                                                happen)  If male animal on female pawn is considered as possible consensual sex, I don't see how male on                                                                  male or female on female could only be considered Rape. 

That was a lot to type, I hope it helps clarify things and more than that I hope that maybe you will be willing to consider at least some of what I have covered.  TBH if I had the finances to hand Id offer even more of an incentive to make some of these changes.  I don't though and so all I have instead is my thoughts and reasoning.  Totally pointless I know if they don't fall along the lines of where you want to take this in the first place.  Either way thanks for responding to my concerns and taking the time to read all this.

12 hours ago, ahnkra said:

so...

bestiality is broken not because it doesnt work but because:

-1 no gay bestiality, animals ignoring genders

-2 male-futa breeding animal is rape, functions like rape but named breeding 

hm... i dont think you can get animal consent when fucking it and thus its a rape, but i dont have that experience either, i guess i can look at code and maybe change it.. someday

Hey, I've got a question. I tried to change the movement and manipulatiion penalty for having breasts and Udder, but the game doesnt recognize this. I changed the values in Hediffs_PrivateParts.

Does anyone have an idea how to change the values for that? For me the change doesnt happen, and the penalty is still the same

Thank you in advance

As far as I understand, not immediately. It should be visible around middle-stage, similar to animals. Supposedly you can use detect pregnancy to detect it earlier, but I've never had luck with it (either a bug or I don't catch it at the right time, I've never checked closely enough to be sure).

June 10: RJW 2.0.5 - Ed86, Zweifel

fix error for pawns not getting comps (MAI, RPP bots)
fix for error when pawn tries to love downed animal
fixed? non reversed interaction from passive bestiality
fix error by egg considered fertilized when it isnt
added kijin to cowgirl type pawn breast generation(excluding udders)
changed animal pather so animal doesnt wait for pawn to reach bed
changed nutrition increase from sex now requires oral sex and penis 

Update for Kijin race v2? Different Alien race def name from v1. Thank you RJW team.

"okay so there have been quiet a few post about beastiality not working as most of us who turn that option on, think it ought to.  And most of the responses I have seen have been along the lines of yeah, sorry, its working as intended." - I never said it was broken, I even pointed out that it was working as you intended.  The whole point of me trying to have a discussion was just to get you to consider changing it a bit in a way that would make some of us happy, without upsetting anyone else or having to invent a whole lot more coding to do it.  The variables and the coding both already exist, it would just be a matter of removing if restrictions that prevent the code from acting on male animal actors with male humanoid actors the same way they do with male animal actors on female humanoid actors (if the player has already selected to allow M on M action in the settings already, default off of course), and changing the description that gets out putted from "A is raping B" to "A is breeding B".  The last part im sure I can do myself in the xml files, the first part I cant because even though I can open up and read and even alter the code, I have yet learned how to recompile it.  It would require getting a program I don't have, and gaining the experience using it I don't have.  You already have both, and its your baby so to speak, hence why I asked.

"I dont think you can get animal consent when fucking it and thus its a rape, but i dont have that experience either" - for the record I dont have that experience either.  I also dont have the experience of being egged by an insect, or having some mechanical nightmare implanting self-replicating nanites in me, or locking people in a room of my house and using them for my, and my guests entertainment,... with or without their consent.  The game and its many many mods, including this one, are all about doing things and experiencing things in a fictional sandbox setting that we control.  None of it is Real nor need to make sense or follow Real World logic, morals, or laws.  IF IT DID we would probably all have been arrested by now.

"i guess i can look at code and maybe change it.. someday" - Thank you, that really and truly was all I was asking for in the first place.  Im sorry if I've come across too strong or in anyway was offensive.

I keep getting this error telling me that the intended version of the mod (1.0) doesn't match the game's current version whenever I open RimWorld with this mod in the load order, as well as for Age Morphosis.

While both mods appear in the load order neither RJW nor Age Morphosis are ever actually in the game. There is no mod settings menu for either one, and no features from either mod show up either.

How do I fix this?

On 11/24/2019 at 3:06 AM, theMoronKing said:

When i reroll the sexuality and use Prepare Carefully to edit the pawns when i start the game their sexuality is reset to hetero what do i do?

nothing, Prepare Carefully deletes your characters and creates new, re-roll their sexuality after starting game