12 hours ago, Jenivi7 said:

Oops, I had a moment of dumb! I'm using Children and Pregnancy, not Babies and Children!

I replaced BnC by CnP now, solved the problem indeed. Only now, the child soldiers (<=12) spawn without weapons. If I could get that solved, I'ld be even happier, but this is a LOT better.. ?

I tried the wild animal mating, but since the new update my tamed animals seem to get "re-impragnated" even though they are already pregnant, restarting the pregnancy. I'm testing be reverting back to Wild Animals and disabling the RJW setting.

So I think I found a bug with the "raped" memory. I've noticed a strange behavior since disabling the "masochist" trait from automatically appearing in the options.

Apparently the GotRaped thought only stacks so many times, then it expires after 10 days, and then never appears again on the same pawn. It appears to not be resetting properly. I would imagine this never got noticed before because in situations of repeated rape, the MasochistGotRaped thought would appear instead.

I looked a bit at the Defs and can kind of figure out what is going on. I noticed that the only thing that should block the GotRaped thought appears to be masochist trait, but the pawns in question don't have that trait active.

22 hours ago, LL_PW said:

So I think I found a bug with the "raped" memory. I've noticed a strange behavior since disabling the "masochist" trait from automatically appearing in the options.

Apparently the GotRaped thought only stacks so many times, then it expires after 10 days, and then never appears again on the same pawn. It appears to not be resetting properly. I would imagine this never got noticed before because in situations of repeated rape, the MasochistGotRaped thought would appear instead.

I looked a bit at the Defs and can kind of figure out what is going on. I noticed that the only thing that should block the GotRaped thought appears to be masochist trait, but the pawns in question don't have that trait active.

Okay. After more testing, I've found that when the auto-add masochist trait is turned off (thanks for adding that feature, btw), the hediff "feeling broken" is activated at any stage. One the pawn becomes broken, it will block the "raped" thought from stacking. Eventually the "raped" thought will expire. As I suspected, this would previously have been the point when the masochist trait got added, so it never would have been noticed before.

Ironically, due to this bug, pawns still get happier the more they get raped. Once the "extremely broken" hediff is active and the raped though expired (10 days) they no longer get a mood debuff from being raped.

I feel like this should be a simple fix, but I'm not sure I trust myself to try without breaking something else in the process. It may require having separate broken thought trees for masochists and non-masochists.

8 hours ago, darkroy131 said:

Love this mod, but I have a question.My prisoners have raped quite a few times, but they dont get the Feeling Broken thing.What exactly triggers it and how do I get it?

In Dev-mode I can see a hidden early stage of feeling broken, but in my case it hasnt developed any further. Maybe they need to be really abused on a constant base? I don't know what "quite e few times" is in absolutes of course.. ?  In my case, the prisoners currently have a rather OK life...

I'm not sure if it's a known issue or not, but I recently recruited a necrophiliac and it gives the following error code in dev mode. The necro will fuck corpses if manually told to, but won't otherwise, and the mood bonus for violating corpse doesn't include the violated corpse name, just says "{0} wasn't the only thing that was stiff".

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenGrid.InBounds (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.GenGrid.CanBeSeenOver (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.ShootLeanUtility.CalcShootableCellsOf (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 outCells, Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.AttackTargetFinder.CanSee (Verse.Thing seer, Verse.Thing target, System.Func`2 validator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.xxx.would_fuck (Verse.Pawn fucker, Verse.Pawn fucked, Boolean invert_opinion, Boolean ignore_bleeding, Boolean ignore_gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.xxx.would_fuck (Verse.Pawn fucker, Verse.Corpse fucked, Boolean invert_opinion, Boolean ignore_bleeding, Boolean ignore_gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_ViolateCorpse.find_corpse (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Map m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_ViolateCorpse.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
rjw.ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

10 hours ago, QGK said:

In Dev-mode I can see a hidden early stage of feeling broken, but in my case it hasnt developed any further. Maybe they need to be really abused on a constant base? I don't know what "quite e few times" is in absolutes of course.. ?  In my case, the prisoners currently have a rather OK life...

Yeah that is what I discovered as well. They require near constant rape for them to get the Feeling Broken state, a lot more than is possible without using hero mode. But then again the pawn in question are quite tough and I don't have nearly as much trouble doing it to others, so that may play a role as well. 

On a side note, I do have another problem as well in that my pawns are not getting pregnant. I do have the Children and Pregnancy mod installed but I had disabled the pregnancy and been using RJW to handle pregnancy. But even with the fertility turned all the way up my pawns are not getting pregnant at all. 

13 hours ago, darkroy131 said:

Yeah that is what I discovered as well. They require near constant rape for them to get the Feeling Broken state, a lot more than is possible without using hero mode. But then again the pawn in question are quite tough and I don't have nearly as much trouble doing it to others, so that may play a role as well. 

On a side note, I do have another problem as well in that my pawns are not getting pregnant. I do have the Children and Pregnancy mod installed but I had disabled the pregnancy and been using RJW to handle pregnancy. But even with the fertility turned all the way up my pawns are not getting pregnant at all. 

Have you tried the RJW setting to 100% preg chance (or is that what u mean with the fertility?). I have CnP, CSL and RJW running together fine at this time. I did disable the new wild animal settings in RJW, cause that seemed to break pregnancy overall for me. I also have pregnancy options for CnP and CSL fully disabled.

3 hours ago, QGK said:

Have you tried the RJW setting to 100% preg chance (or is that what u mean with the fertility?). I have CnP, CSL and RJW running together fine at this time. I did disable the new wild animal settings in RJW, cause that seemed to break pregnancy overall for me. I also have pregnancy options for CnP and CSL fully disabled.

Yep, that's what I meant. It is up to 100% and they are still not getting pregnant. When you said disabling the wild animal setting do you mean the animal on animal sex or animal pregnancy? I might disabling those and see where that get me. Because I did notice that my animals are also not getting pregnant.

3 hours ago, darkroy131 said:

Well I took a look at the logs and it seems that my pawns are getting fertilized, but they are not giving births which is weird. Several of my pawns are also pregnant with eggs, but its been well over two seasons since that occur. How long do pregnancy last anyway?

I thought about 3 quadrums if I'm not mistaken. And I disabled the new animal on animal setting from 2.9.0  It kept "resetting" my pregnancies everytime an animal/pawn could become pregnant. Kinda weird..

I was playing around in dev and debug mode trying figure out the whorin' biz in RJW when I started noticing the same messages kept popping up.

"Is whore appealing  False"

Nothing seems to change it. I've tried altering the breast sizes, pawn age, bedroom impressiveness, drug influences (tried beer, humpshrooms, ambrosia)  of both my colony pawns and the visiting pawns. Any ideas?

"fail - not allowed job"

This comes up when a whore solicits a pawn that is currently participating in a joy activity (horseshoes, stargazing, etc). Since sex refills the recreation bar, shouldn't the solicitation attempt interrupt?

disabled RaceGroupDef log spamm
fixed ai error when trying to find corpse to fuck
changed rape corpse alert to show name of corpse instead of Target
fixed error when fucking corpse
fix for futa animals mating, bonus - futa animal will mate everything that moves with wildmode on
removed BadlyBroken check for got raped thoughts
fix for DemonTentaclesPenis defname
set chance to gain masochist trait when broken 100% => 5%
changed begging for more thought to only work of masochists

RJW-2.9.1.7z

So - my first time playing Rimworld in a long time and I have no clue what mod conflict could be causing this issue, but I'm hoping someone might; none of the pawns in my game are spawning with genitalia. They all have 0 fertility and none of them have genetalia or anything. Both regular humans and modded races.