8 hours ago, omega_infinita said:

Also getting an issue with the new update. Pawns spawning w/o genitals/breasts/anus and no options available on the colonist bar (toggle consent, etc.), and all this while being able to adjust the options in the mod menu. 

In addition, I am also unable to change the sexuality spread off of the RJW option.

I have deleted and re-installed the mod several times and started fresh games but with the same result as above.

I'm having the same issues. Once you start a game, everyone in the world will have average genitals of their gender, but unfortunately the colonist options relating to consent etc are still not there.

4 hours ago, cheese130 said:

is anyone else having problems with hero mode 

when i select a hero i cant use the hero commands since the game seems to think my hero is someone elses hero

Same issue. I can select each and every pawn and make them all "The Hero" but it always pops up as "[Pawn-Name] is now hero of."

image.png.1de66af7e3f140e640228a251c7a2397.png

7 hours ago, throwaway219 said:

I have a commit pending to resolve this.  It increases the default vulnerability to 125%, leaving the bonus at 5%/level, meaning that melee skill < 5 represents a penalty and melee skill = 20 doesn't make the pawn invulnerable.

Will that actually solve the issue, though? My understanding -- and correct me if I'm wrong -- is that changes were multiplicative, not additive (it's additive only when calculating the total penalty from skill, but then switches to multiplication when combining it with other vulnerability sources). So regardless of the base vulnerability, it'll still get multiplied by 0 with a pawn that has melee skill 20. The only way to avoid this is to stop melee's modifier from reaching 0 in the first place (i.e., it must be less than 5% per level).

16 hours ago, veedanya said:

Will that actually solve the issue, though? My understanding -- and correct me if I'm wrong -- is that changes were multiplicative, not additive (it's additive only when calculating the total penalty from skill, but then switches to multiplication when combining it with other vulnerability sources). So regardless of the base vulnerability, it'll still get multiplied by 0 with a pawn that has melee skill 20. The only way to avoid this is to stop melee's modifier from reaching 0 in the first place (i.e., it must be less than 5% per level).

It should.  It's a base value (1.0) and a modifier per melee skill (-0.05).  I changed the base to 1.25 so even at 20 melee it should still be 0.25.

Edit: though in testing it's staying multiplicative and ignoring the 1.25.  I'll just change it to a .04 or .03 factor.

Does anyone have a good and STABLE collection of mods for this? Something that emphasizes on the lewd stuff. 

I've downloaded 2 collections from Steam before, one Warcraft themed and one Lovecraft themed, and both were fun until they started glitching and crashing and made me abandon saves I was invested in. So something that's NOT like that. STABLE. 

At any rate, thanks for the work on this mod, best of luck. 

On 7/24/2019 at 12:24 PM, Somali Mecha Program said:

I've downloaded 2 collections from Steam before, one Warcraft themed and one Lovecraft themed, and both were fun until they started glitching and crashing and made me abandon saves I was invested in. So something that's NOT like that. STABLE. 

Sounds like it's a game or system problem. I use both the warcraft and cthulu mods... in fact, I use well over 200 mods all together, including most of the content-adding ones. And I've never had a crash (except for that mod that adds japanese futons). It's also worth noting that the most recent version of the Alien Race Framework has a bug where pawns will stop feeding themselves (but not causing game crashes), so roll back one version by manually downloading it from the github. Besides that, I'd check first the game's integrity, or maybe game memory usage.

On an unrelated note, I've been trying to play around with rare animal breeding (because money), and I had a few questions:

• Where/what is the exact formula for complex interspecies reproduction? I'm having trouble getting an animal to reproduce even with 100% reproduction chance and 100% fertility on both, so I'm wondering if there may be a bug, or if I'm just overestimating the effect on size in the calculation.
  • How does cooldown between rape attempts work for animals? In a few tests I've put a victim and creature in a closed box, and after it had its way I tried removing the cooldown hediff on the creature. But even after interrupting it (so it'll recheck its priorities), it still chooses to wander rather than rape the victim again. Is there some other factor forcing a cooldown besides the hediff on the creature?

Hello, I would like to report a bug. If you form a caravan with Combat Extended and Rimjobworld installed and raid a base, all your UI buttons will be unresponsive until you toggle the Rimjobworld UI button. Took me a while to figure out this little bug that caused raiding enemy base untenable. 

Capture.JPG

On 7/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, omega_infinita said:

Also getting an issue with the new update. Pawns spawning w/o genitals/breasts/anus and no options available on the colonist bar (toggle consent, etc.), and all this while being able to adjust the options in the mod menu. 

In addition, I am also unable to change the sexuality spread off of the RJW option.

I have deleted and re-installed the mod several times and started fresh games but with the same result as above.

I installed a bunch of race-mods, and got the same issue, worked earlier today and no changes in RJW itself. I'll let you know if I manage to zero in on the one that is causing it.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:35 PM, Rensai said:

I'm having the same issues. Once you start a game, everyone in the world will have average genitals of their gender, but unfortunately the colonist options relating to consent etc are still not there.

See above, had the same problem just now. In my case it was caused by the dryad race of all things.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, veedanya said:

On an unrelated note, I've been trying to play around with rare animal breeding (because money), and I had a few questions:

• Where/what is the exact formula for complex interspecies reproduction? I'm having trouble getting an animal to reproduce even with 100% reproduction chance and 100% fertility on both, so I'm wondering if there may be a bug, or if I'm just overestimating the effect on size in the calculation.
  • How does cooldown between rape attempts work for animals? In a few tests I've put a victim and creature in a closed box, and after it had its way I tried removing the cooldown hediff on the creature. But even after interrupting it (so it'll recheck its priorities), it still chooses to wander rather than rape the victim again. Is there some other factor forcing a cooldown besides the hediff on the creature?

Assuming you are using humans,  Thurmbo's have about a 5% success chance to impregnate, Alpaca's are around 18%. It's based on the relative sizes of the two breeders. Increased fertility does not seem to help. (unless it is somehow factored into the dice roll)

As for your second question, All animals seem to breed just once a day. Humpshrooms do not help. Even giving the animal humpshroom addiction (in the hope they could become hypersexualized) via godmode doesn't work.

Alright, I have a problem. In fact, the same problem as I mentioned above, and had fixed. I have the options in the menu, and the sex-need is still there, but don't seem to neither rise or fall. All other RJW-related buttons and options have just.... vanished from the game. New pawns spawn without sex-organs as well, although those that already had them have kept them. In a perhaps-related note, the same thing seems to have happened to Psycology. It's still there in the options-menu, but the tab for psycology have vanished from the pawns in the save, although the psycology-part IS there for pawns if I open up New Colony and spawn a world. But even in a new save RJW is just gone, except for the sex-need meter, which is still there as the only evidence that RJW is installed. :/

I don't know, is it possible I am just running too MANY mods? I had the same problem yesterday, and disabled a few less-important ones, and then it worked. But now it's back...

When enabling development mode this is what I get:

Spoiler

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn Asharia: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.std.genital_rash_severity (Verse.Pawn) <0x0002b>
at rjw.ThoughtWorker_ItchyCrotch.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00024>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x00040>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThoughtDef) <0x000f3>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought_Patch1(Object, ThoughtDef)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:get_CurInstantLevel()
RimWorld.Need_Seeker:NeedInterval()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:NeedInterval()
RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker:NeedsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Asharia: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.ThoughtWorker_SyphiliticThoughts.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00026>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x00040>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThoughtDef) <0x000f3>

RimWorld.Need_Seeker:NeedInterval()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:NeedInterval()
RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker:NeedsTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn Trev: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

FacialStuff.GraphicsFS.PawnFaceGraphic:SetMouthAccordingToMoodLevel()
FacialStuff.CompFace:PostDraw()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Comps_PostDraw()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Draw()
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Trev: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.ThoughtWorker_SyphiliticThoughts.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn) <0x00026>

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn Ludmila: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Ludmila: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn BB: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn BB: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn Fish: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

RimWorld.<AffectedPawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext_Patch0(Object)
System.Linq.<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2:MoveNext()
RimWorld.AlertReport:get_AnyCulpritValid()
RimWorld.AlertReport:CulpritsAre(IEnumerable`1)
RimWorld.Alert_Thought:GetReport()
RimWorld.Alert:get_Active()
RimWorld.AlertsReadout:AlertsReadoutUpdate()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootUpdate()
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Fish: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn Pres: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Pres: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Edit: Well, Psycology just came back when reloading the save for some mystrious reason. Still no change with RJW though. Sex-need is still static, and aren't affected by vanilla "Lovin'", so atleast my colony isn't descending into chaos from sexual frustration.

Edit (again...): I forgot to mention, last night the game froze, and I got the option to shut down the program or wait for it to respond. I waited, and after a second or so it started responding again. It was some time after that I noticed RJW wasn't working any more, so that was likely the starting point.

has anyone else had RJW surgery choices just randomly go away while playing?  went back to a previous save and found that i can still add/remove genitals.  yet about 10 minutes later the choice is gone again...

edit: conflict with dubs mint menus?  noticed that while the surgeries for adding/removing genitals has gone away in the dubs mint menu medical selections tab the base game surgery list still shows them.

idea, in hero mode your pawn could have a date with a pawn that you want to interact with.
example: click on a pawn choose flirt then a window with a question pops up, if you hit the questions the flirt is a success

added HaveSex workgiver to start sex with pawns in same bed
fix for pregnancy checked/hacked state
hardcore hero mode - disable controls for non hero pawns 
disable controls for non owned heros
fix for implants to be counted toward transhumanist thoughts

randomtyping:
Pawns who don't have partners might hook up with other pawns who don't have partners.  At least partners who are around right now...
Nymphos no longer cheat on partners or homewreck.
Pawns will consider AllPawns, not just FreeColonists, so that they can bang guests too. Haven't tested with prisoners but come on it's only like 98% likely to have a bug.
Significantly increased the distance pawns will travel to find a hookup
Added vanilla Got Some Lovin' thought to partners after casual sex
Bug fix for xxx.HasNonPolyPartner() when neither RomanceDiversified or Psychology are active; it should have returned true when the pawn had any partner instead of false.
vulnerability change to 3.5% per melee level instead of 5%.
Don't add Got Some Lovin to whores while whoring.
Add some limited casual sex mechanics and better hookups with partners!
Give humpshroom addicts going through withdrawl a tiny amount of satisfaction so they aren't completely disabled.
Make humpshroom grow in a reasonable amount of time, reduced price

RJW.7z

2 hours ago, OctagonalSquare said:

Do animals not have a sex need? I could’ve sworn they used to but they don’t seem to now, and I don’t see anything about it in the change logs. Maybe I’m just misremembering.

Also my animals do this weird thing where when they mate, the male performs some sort of sex act on himself (e.g. “Buck 1 anally mounted Buck 1”) with no act being logged for the female.

Beast and animal sex and pregnancy are all on btw.

no, it was never enabled for them

I have RJW handling animal breeding.  Animal fertility is left at 25.  Cross-species breeding is disabled.  My colony is about 3 years old now, animals haven't reproduced even once.  I wondered if it was because my female donkeys were too old, but I've purchased/tamed a couple dozen animal pairs of donkeys/huskies/labradors/wolves and nothing is breeding.

Are there any common mistakes players may make that prevent animals from breeding? Also does RJW animal breeding work with Vanilla Animals Expanded mod?  Thanks for the help! :)

40 minutes ago, chubber said:

I have RJW handling animal breeding.  Animal fertility is left at 25.  Cross-species breeding is disabled.  My colony is about 3 years old now, animals haven't reproduced even once.  I wondered if it was because my female donkeys were too old, but I've purchased/tamed a couple dozen animal pairs of donkeys/huskies/labradors/wolves and nothing is breeding.

Are there any common mistakes players may make that prevent animals from breeding? Also does RJW animal breeding work with Vanilla Animals Expanded mod?  Thanks for the help! :)

its bugged