3 hours ago, TempAccount_234 said:

I think once somebody has been Extremely Broken, all negative "raped" mood modifiers should be removed and instead the mindfucked one should actually get mood bonuses. It does say they are "begging for more", so why would they get angry when they get what they asked for?

I'm pretty sure the final stage of brokenness is a whopping +40 mood buff. First stage is -10, second stage is -20, final stage is +40. The raped debuffs wont disappear but if the pawn has the masochist trait, those debuffs are actually buffs to begin with AND, if I'm not mistaken, I think I saw some code (not sure if implemented or working yet) that gives anyone who makes it to the 'extremely broken' stage the masochist trait automagically.

3 hours ago, veedanya said:

That said, there are some other outstanding issues with zoophiles stuff. For example, they seem to be forced into monogamy (even when partner is off-map, or they have the polgamous trait). They will always prefer to masturbate rather than have sex with anyone or anything besides their partner. 

Haven't seen this at all. As long as there are multiple animals marked with the cuffs, the character picks randomly from among those. Also, bonded animals can present to humans and I've never seen a zoophile turn that down.

Though that does remind me -- during the initial stage of play, the character chose abstinence rather than going after any wild animal. Even with vulnerability check set to very low in the options. So not sure if that feature is working as described.

On 11/5/2018 at 6:44 PM, veedanya said:

- Zoophiles appear to be forcefully locked into monogamy, refusing sex with any other animals even when having the polygamy trait, or when partner animal is not on the map. Cause of bug is unknown.

if they have Bond - yes they are monogamous, colonists are not as degraded as humans playing this game, who would suck any passing dog dick

there is no polygamy trait

also colonists are smarter than average human, have some sense of self preservation and wont (likely) fuck with wild things that can kill them

I keep having this issue where, occasionally when starting a new colony, some of the pawns spawn in with irremovable bondage gear. One time I had to scrap a Rich Explorer start because the pawn spawned with an arm binder and in my current game the one who was supposed to be a social person spawned with a gag. I can find no way to remove the gag, and I'm really sure I had no such things set/equipped to begin with since I use Prepare Carefully.

...Is there a way to remove the gag and I've just not noticed..?

Haha, at first I thought the new animal icon was a human with a squirrel tail. I can't unsee it now :D

Could we add some more usable materials choices for the craftable gags/belts/armbinders? Like Hyperweave for example. Also not sure why we need 50 plasteel to make a chastity belt either, its almost 4x the price of bionic body part, that's a very pricey belt!

On 11/6/2018 at 10:53 PM, FuzzyDuck said:

New release already? Cool!
One thing. 
The "Remove Genital" operation, is just a dummy option?  
I tested and even with a level 20 Doctor it allways fail. 

I removed a prisoners dong to replace a colonists missing one successfully just yesterday with medical 13 doctor.

43 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

if they have Bond - yes they are monogamous, colonists are not as degraded as humans playing this game, who would suck any passing dog dick

also colonists are smarter than average human, have some sense of self preservation and wont (likely) fuck with wild things that can kill them

Your replies always make me chuckle

15 minutes ago, Morigami said:

I keep having this issue where, occasionally when starting a new colony, some of the pawns spawn in with irremovable bondage gear. One time I had to scrap a Rich Explorer start because the pawn spawned with an arm binder and in my current game the one who was supposed to be a social person spawned with a gag. I can find no way to remove the gag, and I'm really sure I had no such things set/equipped to begin with since I use Prepare Carefully.

...Is there a way to remove the gag and I've just not noticed..?

yes ... operation

8 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Could we add some more usable materials choices for the craftable gags/belts/armbinders? Like Hyperweave for example. Also not sure why we need 50 plasteel to make a chastity belt either, its almost 4x the price of bionic body part, that's a very pricey belt!

there are no gags/belts/armbinders/ropes/yokes/stocks uncolored templates, to make some cheaper alternatives

1 hour ago, kiesu said:

I don't know how the code handles bondage gear so it's probably problematic to add an alternative (cheaper) item, but you can try to edit the xmls of existing recipes before starting your game. For example change ingredients or count in "Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_Bondage.xml". Haven't tried it myself, though.

Speaking of Bondage Gear, is the staitjacket recognized as an armbinder? ?

1 hour ago, Morigami said:

It's not in her gear. She just... Randomly spawned with that effect even though she didn't have it during character setup.

replace existing file with this

should probably fix scenario adding bondage hediffs

59 minutes ago, nugerumon said:

I don't know how the code handles bondage gear so it's probably problematic to add an alternative (cheaper) item, but you can try to edit the xmls of existing recipes before starting your game. For example change ingredients or count in "Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_Bondage.xml". Haven't tried it myself, though.

Speaking of Bondage Gear, is the staitjacket recognized as an armbinder? ?

no

Hediffs_Bondage.7z

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

They still appear monogamous when they have multiple bonded animals, even with the polygamy trait. As far as I can tell, they always stick with the first bond and ignore the others after, even with the polygamy trait. Which can be rather annoying for trying to breed animals, given how purely RNG-based the nuzzling/bonding system is.

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

They still appear monogamous when they have multiple bonded animals, even with the polygamy trait. As far as I can tell, they always stick with the first bond and ignore the others after, even with the polygamy trait. Which can be rather annoying for trying to breed animals, given how purely RNG-based the nuzzling/bonding system is.

well if you make  multiple bounds, then they are not monogamous

they will pick random partner for all bounded animals

2 hours ago, veedanya said:

The polyamorous trait is probably added by the [RF] Rational Romance [1.0] mod, which is unsupported! (until someone makes a patch)

6 hours ago, Skömer said:

The polyamorous trait is probably added by the [RF] Rational Romance [1.0] mod, which is unsupported! (until someone makes a patch)

Ah, I see. Must be a mod conflict. I thought it was part of the base mod since someone else mentioned they were having the same problem in the last thread. 

On an unrelated note: I was looking at character values, and noticed that normally having implants adds an increase in value to a character. Should maybe large/idealized sexual organs add similarly to character value? Since they're technically implants, it could use the same system that normal implants use for increasing character value.

Actually, the implant system seems underutilized as it stands. It'd be nice if it would eventually be possible to see characters (even if only very rarely) spawn with modified sexual organs. Like herms/futas, or those with demonic, or animal junk. Sexual deviants who buy upgrades, and whatnot. 

9 hours ago, veedanya said:

I have had a bonded colonist go after non bonded colony animals once in a while if the other animal is closer and their horny

8 hours ago, Skömer said:

I don't know if it's included in other mods, but it's definitely part of the Psychology mod.

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Sure, it wouldn't make sense for them to go after some random predators. But there were plenty of 'harmless' creatures around: rats, deer, sheep, goats, etc. Which is why I mentioned that it doesn't seem to do anything, at least on default vulnerability.

Has anyone actually ever thought about adding a small plugin combining both psychology and RJW-Features for a colonists... 'dating procedures'? - It just came to my mind after I captured a tribal girl with a pegleg how much a colonist with a foot fetish might be disgusted by her. Or vice versa how a geeky Transhumanist with a 'machine fetish' could be really aroused by someones bionic stuff. Not to mention all those kinks about shemales, leather, military apparel, etc. etc.... 

How different behaviours like aggressive/passive or D/S could be made into psychology personalities having a major impact on how the colonists choose their partners... is that even possible or just too much to get into RJW?