Skömer

[mod] RimJobWorld

In a colony of 10 pops there is absolutely no reason to have literally everyone run out every day to fuck a corpse or the Labradors when they can just fuck each other. It just doesn't make sense and this degeneracy was contextually fine in the early game with a couple of dudes trying to survive, but now I think this mod is just meant to appeal to degenerate fetishists.

15 minutes ago, jojonick said:

In a colony of 10 pops there is absolutely no reason to have literally everyone run out every day to fuck a corpse or the Labradors when they can just fuck each other. It just doesn't make sense and this degeneracy was contextually fine in the early game with a couple of dudes trying to survive, but now I think this mod is just meant to appeal to degenerate fetishists.

nobody wants you to play this, nor is it required, its far from finished, its free and made by unpaid people in their free time and you can disable anything you dont like.

i dont get this toxic behaviour

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Keep in mind that sexual acts with underage characters (including teens) are against LoversLab rules, and typically results in the content getting deleted. What Weirn is doing with his patch is... risky. That will never be enabled in the official version.

A shame you folks are afraid of doing so, the mod was going swell until then and nobody pointed that flaw out. Welp, since this keeps changing towards a downhill spiral of "Lets fuck everything but humans", or even worse now, "lets fuck nothing at all", then i'll stick to a previous version for a while, while these things are figured out. I don't like the current direction of the project but i guess having some direction is better than having the mod be dead in the water as was with SHS.

2 hours ago, jojonick said:

And this is what i mean. I get that fixing and new features are neat, but if sex between pawns is the last priority, then i'm confused. Don't mind me though, i'm just a weird person that finds that hookups between pawns should be natural without whoring if they like each-other, and that whoring should be a "The other way around" mechanic. Though, i'm sure Ed will disregard my comment and say something along the lines of "implement this yourself if you want it".

Sigh.... I've been reading a ton of hostility between the current devs and the users, and that only means the project isn't RJW anymore. Whether this was justified or not, and in some cases i have to agree to ED, i've personally lost interest in the project and its current conception slipping further and further away from a normal adult mod.

For now, i'll just ask this: If you disable zoo, necro, and rapes; what events from this mod happen in a colony? Because general consensus seems to be only masturbation and the occasional cargo pods with genitals.

Anyhow, thanks for the updates, i appreciated a bunch of the new features, i'm just not okay with the current turns of events. Guess i'll stick to something like 1.9.1.

Can't seem to craft the hololock at the machining table, recipe just won't show up. Can still buy from caravans or spawn in debug mode, and the tailoring bench recipes show up just fine. Recipes from other mods also show up on the machining table just fine. Anyone know what could possibly cause this?

Not sure if it's related at all, but I have this mysterious recipe that clearly doesn't belong, called RefiningStub, with a description only saying "bah", no other info that you'd usually see on a recipe, like ingredients. Adding the bill and clicking details gives me this in debug log:

Spoiler

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Dialog_BillConfig: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ThingDefCountClass>.get_Item (int) <0x00083>
at Verse.RecipeDef.WorkAmountTotal (Verse.ThingDef) <0x0005c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Dialog_BillConfig.DoWindowContents_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Rect) <0x03025>
at Verse.Window/<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (int) <0x00882>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

When a pawn tries to work on the bill, I get this:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Garrett driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=12) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_493696) A=Thing_TableMachining103659) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDefCountClass].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RecipeDef.WorkAmountTotal (Verse.ThingDef stuffDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Garrett driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=12) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_493815) A=Thing_TableMachining103659) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDefCountClass].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RecipeDef.WorkAmountTotal (Verse.ThingDef stuffDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath(LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:JumpToToil(Toil)
Verse.AI.<JumpIf>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob_Patch2(Object, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()

Might be completely unrelated to this mod, but I figured it could be relevant since it only shows up on the machining table.

54 minutes ago, red3dred said:

A shame you folks are afraid of doing so, the mod was going swell until then and nobody pointed that flaw out. Welp, since this keeps changing towards a downhill spiral of "Lets fuck everything but humans", or even worse now, "lets fuck nothing at all", then i'll stick to a previous version for a while, while these things are figured out. I don't like the current direction of the project but i guess having some direction is better than having the mod be dead in the water as was with SHS.

And this is what i mean. I get that fixing and new features are neat, but if sex between pawns is the last priority, then i'm confused. Don't mind me though, i'm just a weird person that finds that hookups between pawns should be natural without whoring if they like each-other, and that whoring should be a "The other way around" mechanic. Though, i'm sure Ed will disregard my comment and say something along the lines of "implement this yourself if you want it".

Sigh.... I've been reading a ton of hostility between the current devs and the users, and that only means the project isn't RJW anymore. Whether this was justified or not, and in some cases i have to agree to ED, i've personally lost interest in the project and its current conception slipping further and further away from a normal adult mod.

For now, i'll just ask this: If you disable zoo, necro, and rapes; what events from this mod happen in a colony? Because general consensus seems to be only masturbation and the occasional cargo pods with genitals.

Anyhow, thanks for the updates, i appreciated a bunch of the new features, i'm just not okay with the current turns of events. Guess i'll stick to something like 1.9.1.

this mod never had pedophilia and never will

Wait...  i thought #user wanted more new features like support for psychology and other shit with lots of traits with watered down modifiers (so noone would be able to test and figure out how everything works). ED says you should complain a lot less, #user wanted these features - Zaltys implemented them.... so if you want something changed communicate with Zaltys in an appropriate(polite) way.

"implement this yourself if you want it" 

teehee-05.png?w=552

what is "normal" "adult" mod?

i think combat rapes, zoo rape will happen coz code lacks many checks(manhunter), mechanoid rape will happen(afaik only fingering as "generally established features" doesnt account genderless mechs), consensual sex with couples, nymphs, cargo drops with peg dicks or flat chests

Welp, Ed took their time to write a good response with no mean words, guess i'll have to respond equally... lets see...

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

this mod never had pedophilia and never will

18 year olds, yea, maybe you're right, but i'm not sure if the 500 year old sergal with 0.3% sex-drive agrees. Also, you say that, but the "free sex age" is a value that can go all the way down to 0, so technically, it always had it. It just came down to the user. I have mine set to the legal age in my country, but the game still sometimes completely overrides that value out of its own will (Like if a kid has the nympho trait, which they seem to be able to be born with? Might be CSL fucking up though). Still, <5% sex need for a 20-yo pawn

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

Wait...  i thought #user wanted more new features like support for psychology and other shit with lots of traits with watered down modifiers (so noone would be able to test and figure out how everything works). ED says you should complain a lot less, #user wanted these features - Zaltys implemented them.... so if you want something changed communicate with Zaltys in an appropriate(polite) way.

"implement this yourself if you want it"

That is more like what i expected. I never asked for support, i know its a pain in the ass and a slippery-slope, to support a mod, because the more you support, the more mods people will ask for support, and its not exactly easy to begin with, because each coder makes their own spaghetti code based on RW's already spaghetti code.

Do remember, generalizing is like assuming, it still makes a ass of you and me. And quite the ass, in that whole phrase.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

what is "normal" "adult" mod?

I'd define a "normal" or "standard" adult mod just one that has sex, between humans, with their genitals. Ignoring which genders are involved.

As is, we have a lot of sex in a lot of weird ways, but all the normal stuff is relegated entirely to couples. Whores almost do their job, but they're extremely picky and rarely actually succeed. I had Wild-mode enabled by accident once, and i noticed that the pawns just went hooking up on their own, a behaviour i found way more natural. Y'know, casual sex is a thing, and in a "each man by themselves" colony in the middle of bum-fuck outer-space, a bunch of horny humanoids wouldn't prioritize fucking the dead or the colony livestock. (This is not considering monster-girls or the undead bimbos...)

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

i think combat rapes, zoo rape will happen coz code lacks many checks(manhunter), mechanoid rape will happen(afaik only fingering as "generally established features" doesnt account genderless mechs), consensual sex with couples, nymphs, cargo drops with peg dicks or flat chests

That uh.... begs some questions, we have the option to "enable mechanoid pregnancies" but they can't have sex? Consensual sex with couples is vanilla, we only really get the mess effect, sound effect and social thought. Event wise, its not a new thing. Also, many users i've talked to expressed to be displeased with the way Nymphs just invade beds and that counts as consensual. Straight pawns getting to do forced blowjobs during the night to the nymphomaniac gay spider doesn't exactly please them, but this seems okay in the mod.

I think that's all? Okay.

3 hours ago, eggsalad said:

Well, on a hunch, I tried disabling Combat Extended, and sure enough, hololock recipe shows up again (didn't have anything to do with the RefiningStub thing, by the way). Still trying to figure out why CE is messing with recipes from other mods and how to resolve it. Load order doesn't seem to matter.

First let me say I love this mod!  Thank you to all who work on it.  I have a couple of questions about whoring--I'm wondering if there is a list of things that impact proposition attempt and success rate--do whores with not much work to do attempt hookups more often?  Do only horny+ npcs accept? etc.

I read earlier in the thread that privacy, whore bedroom quality, beauty/greedy trait of whore all impact price.  Does Sexual ability impact it too?  Seems logical that really skilled whores with great body parts would satisfy the customer more and command a higher price over an old whore with gaping everything and low manipulation  ;) 

I am running the test version uploaded a few days ago--it says that the male whores now earn comparable to female--I did some testing and my beautiful female whore makes ~120s frequently and my pretty male whore makes only about ~70, so maybe beautiful is just that much better than pretty?  If I can find a beautiful male I will test and see :O 

Also just wanted to share this cause I found it funny--when the whore services the trader the muffalo come to watch ;) https://imgur.com/a/Ntg3Vsl

Edit:  Also not sure if it's a known bug or not, but when I have a pawn that is incapacitated by anaesthetic for surgery or catatonic breakdown, sometiomes other pawns will get stuck attempting to rape them, they will stand there in place and the attempting to rape message gets spammed over and over, but they never follow through (when you try to force rape a catatonic pawn, it says they are not healthy enough, so that seems to be clearly where the issue is).

Found few bugs on experimental version.

First - I noticed that whore's thoughts about their job completely disappear almost instantly. I just see "recentful whore" in the needs tab and in a few ingame hours (and three failed hook-up attempts) there is nothing at all. Nothing in error log. Should it be this way?

Second - Got a zoofile female pawn designated as breeder and few male animals. Whenever they try to breed, the error appears at the end. Checked what I could - the only thing that seems to go wrong is sex not being registered in pawns social interactions list and error log appearing each time. Other things seem to work - satisfaction, pregnancy broken body stages. This is what I got in the log (few attempts were made and this thing turned out to be surprisingly long).

Spoiler

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Social: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.PlayLogEntry_Interaction.ToGameStringFromPOV_Worker (Verse.Thing pov, Boolean forceLog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.LogEntry.ToGameStringFromPOV (Verse.Thing pov, Boolean forceLog) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.InteractionCardUtility.DrawInteractionsLog (Rect rect, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 entries, Int32 maxEntries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.SocialCardUtility.DrawSocialCard (Rect rect, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Social.FillTab () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.InspectTabBase+<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean)
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Random state stack is not empty. There were more calls to PushState than PopState. Fixing.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.Rand:EnsureStateStackEmpty()
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)

Failed to find Verse.RulePackDef named VaginalBeedingSucceeded. There are 214 defs of this type loaded.
Verse.DefDatabase`1:GetNamed(String, Boolean)
Verse.RulePackDef:Named(String)
rjw.xxx:processSex(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, Boolean)
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass7_0:<MakeNewToils>b__7()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)

Random state stack is not empty. There were more calls to PushState than PopState. Fixing.

Failed to find Verse.RulePackDef named VaginalBeedingSucceeded. There are 214 defs of this type loaded.

Failed to find Verse.RulePackDef named AnalBeedingSucceeded. There are 214 defs of this type loaded.

3 hours ago, eggsalad said:

...I tried disabling Combat Extended, and sure enough, hololock recipe shows up again...

I have this bug, tested it on new game with CE and RJW only. Made a workaround by excluding hololock from requirements and adding all it's resources directly into the items recipes.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

Also, you say that, but the "free sex age" is a value that can go all the way down to 0, so technically, it always had it. It just came down to the user.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I was already contacted about it. Here's the fixed version with the minimum age locked to 18. Released within 24 hours of the report, as per the forum rules.

(Note: This is not up for debate. The alternative is that the mod is banned from here. If you have a problem with the site rules, take it up with the LoversLab administration.)

RJW.7z

8 hours ago, SamejimaMamimi08 said:

I have a couple of questions about whoring--I'm wondering if there is a list of things that impact proposition attempt and success rate--do whores with not much work to do attempt hookups more often?  Do only horny+ npcs accept? etc.

Potential clients:

- Not forbidden to the whore (zone restrictions), not in a dangerous area (hostiles, fire, etc), target not in suspension (cryo), or unhealthy (unconscious or bleeding).

- Nearby. Whores don't run to the other side of the map to find customers, so lodge them close to where traders/visitors tend to hang out. It's a good idea anyway, to reduce the downtime from walking back and forth to the bed.

- (Visitors only) Can afford the price. For instance, if you just sold a ton of stuff to a trader and they're now out of money, then they're not a valid client.

- (Fellow colonists only) The whore likes the colonist enough to offer a freebie.

Whores who are not busy with other jobs have more opportunities to attempt hookups.

Factors for determining if the customer accepts:

- Ones who have a lover or spouse are unlikely to accept, unless they have the Lecher or Philanderer trait from other mods, or are on poor terms with their spouse. The chance to accept is higher if the lover/spouse is currently away (travelling elsewhere, etc).

- Horny (sex bar <25%) are more likely to accept, frustrated (<5%) much more likely, but anyone at <75% can be persuaded.

- Romance chance is factored in, to determine how appealing the customer finds the whore.

- Xenophile and Xenophobe traits (from humanoid framework) are taken into account. Xenophiles are interested mainly in whores of other species, xenophobes only in their own species.

- Modified by the whore's Social skill, whores with high Social get a hefty bonus to the odds.

...and I just noticed another bug in that. Dunno who it was, but some past dev stuffed the code full of restrictive sex need checks. One of them stops customers from accepting if their sex need is not 25% (horny). That should be 75% (neutral) instead, fixed in the next merge.

Factors that affect the price:

- Gender (base price 20-45 for females, 20-35 for males). See one of the following replies about this.

- Traits (Greedy, Industrious, Beautiful, Pretty: price up / Depressive, Ugly, Staggeringly Ugly, Creepy Breathing: price down. Masochist and Nymphomaniac also have slightly lower prices, on the basis that they're willing to settle for less).

- Whore who is currently frustrated will also settle for less.

- If the bedroom has more than one owner, the price gets cut.

- Bedroom impressiveness directly affects the price. Unbelievably Impressive triples the price, though keep in mind that some customers won't be able to afford that.

You might want to keep one or two cheap whores in crummy rooms. For customers who can't afford high-class ones.

Does Sexual ability impact it too?  Seems logical that really skilled whores with great body parts would satisfy the customer more and command a higher price over an old whore with gaping everything and low manipulation  ;) 

Sexual ability does not currently impact the price, though it probably should be added in some way.

The current justification for not including it is that the customer doesn't know in advance how skilled the whore is, and the price depends more on the negotiation skills and appearance of the whore rather than actual sexual ability.

I am running the test version uploaded a few days ago--it says that the male whores now earn comparable to female--I did some testing and my beautiful female whore makes ~120s frequently and my pretty male whore makes only about ~70, so maybe beautiful is just that much better than pretty?  If I can find a beautiful male I will test and see :O 

It was made more even, but not equal. And yes, Beautiful is one step up from Pretty.

Maybe the base price should be the same regardless of gender, though even in real life female prostitutes tend to keep higher prices than males. Because of risk of pregnancy, and all that.

Previously males got paid only fourth of what females were getting paid. Now it's more like 1 : 0.8.

Edit:  Also not sure if it's a known bug or not, but when I have a pawn that is incapacitated by anaesthetic for surgery or catatonic breakdown, sometiomes other pawns will get stuck attempting to rape them, they will stand there in place and the attempting to rape message gets spammed over and over, but they never follow through (when you try to force rape a catatonic pawn, it says they are not healthy enough, so that seems to be clearly where the issue is).

Thanks, that helps a lot. The rapist probably has Psychopath or Rapist trait, since currently no other pawns should try to rape unconscious targets. That was recently added, and quite possibly buggy. Will look into it.

6 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Found few bugs on experimental version.

First - I noticed that whore's thoughts about their job completely disappear almost instantly. I just see "recentful whore" in the needs tab and in a few ingame hours (and three failed hook-up attempts) there is nothing at all. Nothing in error log. Should it be this way?

It is supposed to last for two days, though the pawn can also lose it if they become used to whoring. But if they're losing it after failed attempts, then that's a bug. Haven't had a chance to look closely at that bit of the code yet, but like much of the older code, it's probably a mess. 

6 hours ago, Recruit46 said:

Second - Got a zoofile female pawn designated as breeder and few male animals. Whenever they try to breed, the error appears at the end. Checked what I could - the only thing that seems to go wrong is sex not being registered in pawns social interactions list and error log appearing each time.

That was an easy fix, thanks to the log. Single-letter typo in one of the text files. Fixed in the new v3 of the experimental build (link on page 50).

12 hours ago, eggsalad said:

Not sure if it's related at all, but I have this mysterious recipe that clearly doesn't belong, called RefiningStub, with a description only saying "bah", no other info that you'd usually see on a recipe

Neither are from this mod. Did a global search for "bah", no matches anywhere.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

That uh.... begs some questions, we have the option to "enable mechanoid pregnancies" but they can't have sex?

Compatibility for addons. For instance, Weirn's "add genitalia to mechanoids" would completely break the mod without support for it. It probably still breaks things in some ways, since there's a lot of methods that don't account for mechanoids. 

Also, you say that, but the "free sex age" is a value that can go all the way down to 0, so technically, it always had it. It just came down to the user.

good job on finding that bug, im sure community will be very thankful to you

but i'm not sure if the 500 year old sergal with 0.3% sex-drive agrees

well you cant fix all stupid race stuff

That uh.... begs some questions, we have the option to "enable mechanoid pregnancies" but they can't have sex? Consensual sex with couples is vanilla, we only really get the mess effect, sound effect and social thought. Event wise, its not a new thing. Also, many users i've talked to expressed to be displeased with the way Nymphs just invade beds and that counts as consensual. Straight pawns getting to do forced blowjobs during the night to the nymphomaniac gay spider doesn't exactly please them, but this seems okay in the mod.

coz previously there was only vaginal and anal sex, and since new features redesign mechanoids dont do "penetrative" sex(since they lack bits for it, which they should never have) and thus never reach pregnancy code

those virgins can be displeased all the way whey want, true alpha males always ready to fuck crazy nympho bitch sluts (i dont remember any complains)

i cant say for sure how it works but i think nymph is servicing sleeping pawn, so everyone is happy

On 2/3/2019 at 9:20 PM, Staticfallen said:

I ran a few tests with the android patch and it worked brilliantly.  Much appreciated!

Cheers.

Not a problem. I try my best to help.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

coz previously there was only vaginal and anal sex, and since new features redesign mechanoids dont do "penetrative" sex(since they lack bits for it, which they should never have) and thus never reach pregnancy code

All non-solo acts make a check in the Pregnancy_Helper.
If mechanoids are supposed to be able to implant eggs, then giving them ovipositors would re-enable that easily. Alternately, the mechanoid check could be moved before the vaginal/doublepenetration check and I can add special text for them (already have something similar in use for corpse violation).

Can implement either if needed. Your call.

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

It is supposed to last for two days, though the pawn can also lose it if they become used to whoring. But if they're losing it after failed attempts, then that's a bug. Haven't had a chance to look closely at that bit of the code yet, but like much of the older code, it's probably a mess. 

Seems so. My whore had only one sucessfull hook-up, but thought appearead and disappeared before it happened. After just a few failed attempts.

49 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

All non-solo acts make a check in the Pregnancy_Helper.
If mechanoids are supposed to be able to implant eggs, then giving them ovipositors would re-enable that easily. Alternately, the mechanoid check could be moved before the vaginal/doublepenetration check and I can add special text for them (already have something similar in use for corpse violation).

Can implement either if needed. Your call.

i think 2nd variant 

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

Also, you say that, but the "free sex age" is a value that can go all the way down to 0, so technically, it always had it.

Actually, this was never an issue. You could turn that setting down as low as you wanted, and sex still wouldn't happen below about 16. There's actually multiple factors built into the mod code to prevent it.

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

good job on finding that bug, im sure community will be very thankful to you

Finally the age of consent on my Rimworld will be the same as in some retarded hillbilly ultra conservative countries.

20 minutes ago, saltysalty said:

Finally the age of consent on my Rimworld will be the same as in some retarded hillbilly ultra conservative countries.

i think next step would be disabling all sex until you build church in your colony and get god approval(per act)

woops, I think I might have accidentally been responsible for the minimum age defaulting low, was trying to fix animals at the time and never got round to upping the limit, mostly because I didn't know how to give animals their own check and the mod was taken over before I could work it out, my bad.

2 hours ago, StarlightG said:

woops, I think I might have accidentally been responsible for the minimum age defaulting low, was trying to fix animals at the time and never got round to upping the limit, mostly because I didn't know how to give animals their own check and the mod was taken over before I could work it out, my bad.

it was working fine until someone mentioned it and

Zaltys "got an ultimatum about that"

I am brand new here. I got this game just recently and I remembered this mod, so I installed it and gave it a try.  I enjoy it, I like it. I like that it adds adult situations to the game.

Here's a couple things I found odd though.

1> I have a game with a family, Father / Mother and 3 children. 2 daughters and 1 son and 1 unrelated Maid who is also 19.  The son, aged 19, is not gay. But... he is raping his father almost every day.  If he's not gay, and he's going to rape someone in his family, wouldn't it be any of his sisters or mother? Or the female Maid who's not even related to him? Why is he targetting his father when he doesn't have the Gay trait?

2> I have Zoophilia on, but only the trait set on the mother.  Yet everyone else is having sex with the dogs too... then promptly getting a -Negative to their Needs because they were so horny they sexed a dog.  Why wouldn't they just sex each other instead? None of them are Zoophiles except the mother, so why are they choosing animals over humans to copulate with?

I would love it if the Zoophilia would stick with only people who are Zoophiles, unless the animal decides to rape someone. Then its on the Animal to have made that choice.

Anwyay. I like this mod a lot. I really do appreciate everyone who has put any measure of time into develop it.  Thank you for all the hard work. Its given me a lot of amusement and entertainment. I hope you keep developing it.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, ekl_l said:

I have this bug, tested it on new game with CE and RJW only. Made a workaround by excluding hololock from requirements and adding all it's resources directly into the items recipes.

Found an even simpler solution that makes it show up as intended. Just add the machining table as a recipe user in the recipedef. Actually, I'll just attach the edited xml for anyone else who runs into this and wants a quick fix

While trying to figure out why machining table recipes from other mods worked fine, I found out that most other mods use that method, while RJW instead uses a harmony patch to add various recipes to their respective tables. Only reason (that I can see) to do this with the bondage gear is that it allows you to disable them through config. Anyway, it's definitely something Combat Extended does during initialization which messes with the harmony patching, but only for the machining table. Which concludes my investigations into things I have no fucking clue about.

Oh, and if anyone was curious, RefiningStub was from Rimefeller, so completely unrelated. Probably a placeholder they forgot to remove.

Recipes_Bondage.xml