Jump to content
Skömer

[mod] RimJobWorld

Recommended Posts

On 1/10/2021 at 11:05 PM, Ed86 said:

probably animation addon broken, ive hear its only updated for 1.2

I deleted these mods   

    <li> c0ffee .rimworld.animations </ li>
    <li> tory187.rjwanimaddons.voicepatch </ li>
    <li> tory187.rjwanimaddons.xtraanims </ li>
    <li> tory187.rjwanimaddons.animalpatch </ li>
    <li> roboslob.roboanims </ li>

But there are still problems

 

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Sera driver=JobDriver_BestialityForFemale (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(BestialityForFemale (Job_779497) A=Thing_AA_Mantrap125979 B=Thing_Bed61045)

Open the game console, you will see the red log

Link to post
20 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

I've had some oddities with the animation mod. It was working fine, then all pawns (but not animals) stopped having sex at all. Removing the animation add-on restored sexytimes. I have no idea why it should have stopped as I did not make any changes to the mod list that have anything to do with RJW or animations. (Specifically it was logging that no animations could be loaded) Try starting there and see if you can get the core mod working again, because I can confirm that if a sex animation cannot be loaded, RJW drops the whole event and no sex occurs.

What version of animations? What version of RJW? What version of Rimworld? What's your load order? What kind of errors are you getting when the animations try to start? All of these questions are answered with a Hugslog

 

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

 

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

 

2 hours ago, amrolee said:

I'm sorry, uploading logs always fails……

Pressing Ctrl + Alt + F12 adds the log to your clipboard, from there you can paste it to pastebin or a similar site.

Link to post

I installed some mods and i get some new clothes, two types of cloaks that occupate one new body slot, and when pawns have sex, they dont remove that piece of clothing.
I believe that the mod that add that piece of cloth is WH40K Armory and the Tau, Kroot, Ork factions mods.
So im asking if there is a mod or a patch or something that will address that incorrect sex behaviour of not completely removing the clothes on sex?

If i can i will put a cap later, to depict better of what i am talking.

Link to post
20 minutes ago, supercaca said:

I installed some mods and i get some new clothes, two types of cloaks that occupate one new body slot, and when pawns have sex, they dont remove that piece of clothing.
I believe that the mod that add that piece of cloth is WH40K Armory and the Tau, Kroot, Ork factions mods.
So im asking if there is a mod or a patch or something that will address that incorrect sex behaviour of not completely removing the clothes on sex?

If i can i will put a cap later, to depict better of what i am talking.

You try changing the RJW sex settings in game? There is a setting for displaying clothes for sex. If that doesnt solve then the issue is with the mod author and not tagging their clothes properly.

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

You try changing the RJW sex settings in game? There is a setting for displaying clothes for sex. If that doesnt solve then the issue is with the mod author and not tagging their clothes properly.

In options i have marked the remove all clothes during sex, i think it maybe the second thing you address.
Some nice weapons races and equipment there in adeptus WH40k Armory 

Link to post
11 hours ago, amrolee said:

"edit the source code"----How can I do it?I just don't want the pawn to die

You need Microsoft visual studio to do so, you kind of need to know coding.

 

Spoiler

            IEnumerable<BodyPartRecord> source = from x in mother.health.hediffSet.GetNotMissingParts() where
                                                x.IsInGroup(BodyPartGroupDefOf.Torso)
                                                && !x.IsCorePart
                                                //&& x.groups.Contains(BodyPartGroupDefOf.Torso)
                                                //&& x.depth == BodyPartDepth.Inside
                                                //&& x.height == BodyPartHeight.Bottom
                                                //someday include depth filter
                                                //so it doesnt cut out external organs (breasts)?
                                                //vag  is genital part and genital is external
                                                //anal is internal
                                                //make sep part of vag?
                                                //&& x.depth == BodyPartDepth.Inside
                                                select x;

            if (source.Any())
            {
                foreach (BodyPartRecord part in source)
                {
                    mother.health.DropBloodFilth();
                }
                foreach (BodyPartRecord part in source)
                {
                    Hediff_MissingPart hediff_MissingPart = (Hediff_MissingPart)HediffMaker.MakeHediff(HediffDefOf.MissingBodyPart, mother, part);
                    hediff_MissingPart.lastInjury = HediffDefOf.Cut;
                    hediff_MissingPart.IsFresh = true;
                    mother.health.AddHediff(hediff_MissingPart);
                }
            }


This is the bit that kills the pawn though, so you just remove it from Hediff_MechanoidPregnancy.cs, then rebuild the solution and they don't die.... uhhhh.... if you don't know coding I am not really sure how to help because explaining C# is not something I am good at... sorry.

 

 

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

how about mechanoid raid on birth location?


I actualy really love this idea, its posible to save the pawn, dangerous, and can even maybe lead to a feedback loop of the robots using you for breeding stock... Like it sounds lots of fun.

Link to post
On 1/13/2021 at 4:37 AM, Tory187 said:

What version of animations? What version of RJW? What version of Rimworld? What's your load order? What kind of errors are you getting when the animations try to start? All of these questions are answered with a Hugslog

 

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

 

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

 

Pressing Ctrl + Alt + F12 adds the log to your clipboard, from there you can paste it to pastebin or a similar site.

https://gist.github.com/23e8bdedf6380417bfd9781be47fed00

Thank goodness, the upload was successful

 

Entertaining clients three people, are only to the bedside, no sexual intercourse.Then I immediately pressed Ctrl + F12.I hope I can feed back the problem to you

Link to post
On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, FoxyNova said:

This is the bit that kills the pawn though, so you just remove it from Hediff_MechanoidPregnancy.cs, then rebuild the solution and they don't die.... uhhhh.... if you don't know coding I am not really sure how to help because explaining C# is not something I am good at... sorry.

 

 


 

I deleted them...But pawn still died after giving birth to the mechanical baby

Removing them doesn't even cause a program error.

Why?

Link to post
2 hours ago, Anonylion said:

Found a bug. Pawns with hypersexuality don't get any recreation from meditating, and remain stuck on the job indefinitely.

yes, they dont

Link to post

I seem to get 2 Fertility Percentage on the Health Tab. I have tested moving the Child, School and Learning mod before and after RJW and still get this double fertility percentage from both mods, I just want to get rid of the second one below from the Child, School and Learning mod and leave the RJW's fertility percentage.

D.PNG.136acd4ca17af8bd6bd99d5a633d590b.PNG

Link to post
1 hour ago, Anonylion said:

 

Do you mean this is a bug? Or is this a feature?

Because this happens to pawns who aren't psycasters and just meditating for recreation.

Hypersexuality traits sets sex as the only meditation type so it might be the sex is what is filling up the recreation bar and not the meditation on anima tree for example so meditating on those only fills up the Psyfocus bar.

Link to post
16 hours ago, amrolee said:

https://gist.github.com/23e8bdedf6380417bfd9781be47fed00

Thank goodness, the upload was successful

 

Entertaining clients three people, are only to the bedside, no sexual intercourse.Then I immediately pressed Ctrl + F12.I hope I can feed back the problem to you

Im concerned it might be animations fault here. I am seeing a lot of animation not found messages. Which is concerning. Try disabling all of the animation mods and see if soliciting sex happens then.

 

I just tested in my game with Hospitality and same RJW and animation mods and it worked for me. Maybe its the translation patches? I doubt it though, they should only effect visible text.

Link to post
10 hours ago, chronoslinusnicholas said:

Hypersexuality traits sets sex as the only meditation type so it might be the sex is what is filling up the recreation bar and not the meditation on anima tree for example so meditating on those only fills up the Psyfocus bar.

 

It's not that I'm talking about. I'm not confused and complaining that they aren't getting psyfocus or recreation when they should. Are you guys all illiterate?

Why the everlasting shit do they voluntarily meditate during recreation hours???

They don't get recreation from it anyway. How is this not a bug or a design oversight.

By definition the poor code implementation is interfering with base game. So that's a feature now?

 

They just start meditating and stay that way until they start starving or about to pass out.

It's like watching a NEET child physically neglect themselves to the point of death, because the trigger to stop meditating is either:
physically harmed, having more urgent needs, or having their recreation/psyfocus satisfied.

This is micro-intensive. I need to hawkishly spot hypersexual pawns to break them out of meditation.

 

This shit's been around since 3.6 or something, but I never reported it because I figured someone would along the way and then moved on from RJW alltogether. Apparently not. 

 

Here's even more insight. With royalty, due to ascetic trait being a thing, all walls have meditation quality therefore pawns can just start meditating next to it even when they don't have a meditation spot assigned. Yeah, imagine actually knowing about the game you are making money out of.

 

 

Link to post

I seem to get PartProps errors from Hediffs_PrivateParts xmls  when using the RJW Race Support, loaded the mod after RJW of course... unless it should be loaded above RJW. What am I missing here? Also the Incestuous trait addon doesn't work and would not show up in the Character Editor mod.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Anonylion said:

 

It's not that I'm talking about. I'm not confused and complaining that they aren't getting psyfocus or recreation when they should. Are you guys all illiterate?

Why the everlasting shit do they voluntarily meditate during recreation hours???

They don't get recreation from it anyway. How is this not a bug or a design oversight.

By definition the poor code implementation is interfering with base game. So that's a feature now?

 

They just start meditating and stay that way until they start starving or about to pass out.

It's like watching a NEET child physically neglect themselves to the point of death, because the trigger to stop meditating is either:
physically harmed, having more urgent needs, or having their recreation/psyfocus satisfied.

This is micro-intensive. I need to hawkishly spot hypersexual pawns to break them out of meditation.

 

This shit's been around since 3.6 or something, but I never reported it because I figured someone would along the way and then moved on from RJW alltogether. Apparently not. 

 

Here's even more insight. With royalty, due to ascetic trait being a thing, all walls have meditation quality therefore pawns can just start meditating next to it even when they don't have a meditation spot assigned. Yeah, imagine actually knowing about the game you are making money out of.

 

 

You seem to be the only one having this problem, is there any other traits that adds other meditation types for your pawns, because mine don't meditate if they have hypersexual trait.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Anonymeese said:

 

Are you guys all illiterate?

 

yes

6 hours ago, Anonymeese said:

By definition the poor code implementation is interfering with base game. So that's a feature now?

yes

 

6 hours ago, Anonymeese said:

This shit's been around since 3.6 or something, but I never reported it because I figured someone would along the way and then moved on from RJW alltogether. Apparently not. 

i guess... all i can say it is your fault

6 hours ago, Anonymeese said:

Yeah, imagine actually knowing about the game you are making money out of.

how much money do you pay me, and how much you are willing to pay me to 'fix' all that?

Link to post
4 hours ago, chronoslinusnicholas said:

I seem to get PartProps errors from Hediffs_PrivateParts xmls  when using the RJW Race Support, loaded the mod after RJW of course... unless it should be loaded above RJW. What am I missing here? Also the Incestuous trait addon doesn't work and would not show up in the Character Editor mod.

problems caused by sub-mods should be discussed in said sub-mods threads.

incestuous is a quirk and not a trait if I remember correctly

maybe try romance tweaks more options which alters romance chances and includes 'I want incest' letting you modify the impact on others opinion about your incestuous relationships

Link to post
10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

... and how much you are willing to pay me to 'fix' all that?

That depends. How much of a pain was it to migrate whoring to its own module, and what're the odds of having other functions put as their own respective modules? 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...