Skömer

[mod] RimJobWorld

Still no menu for rape on rmb without wild mode.

Casual sex menu is here, but no rape menu for animals, pawns, downed pawns, prisoners, downed pirates etc. With or without rapist and zoo traits, for hero and for any other pawn with direct control.

Rape enabled in settings.

23 minutes ago, id89123 said:

Casual sex menu is here, but no rape menu for animals, pawns, downed pawns, prisoners, downed pirates etc. With or without rapist and zoo traits, for hero and for any other pawn with direct control.

are you sure you are using Rimworld 1.1.2654?

4 hours ago, shar95 said:

After 4.4.0. pawns stop haveing sex.. Specificly they go to sex location massege is appering but nothing is happening and pawns just walk away to they business.
I didnt mess up load order. Like always deleted rjw and rjw-ex, put a new ones and start new game. Wasnt a issue on previuse updates.

I'm having the same issue...  

@Ed86 Look at the picture for an example of the Mating loop problem I'm talking about.

screenshot1.png

Can RJW work with Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoids ?

Because when I made a new incest,  it can't spawn egg or anything .

Thanks you

3 hours ago, Skömer said:

are you sure you are using Rimworld 1.1.2654?

Yes. 1.1.2654 x64 with Royalty DLC. No red errors.

Sex menu appears and works fine.

Rape menu appears and work too, but only in the wild mode. I tried different vulnerability settings - no effect.

Rape (hero/direct) works fine without wild mode for the same save and pawns in the good old RJW 4.2.6.

I'm having a bit of a problem and the only place i know of that might be able to help me figure out whats up is here.

I Just updated many mods (including RJW), but now my pawns don't do anything. With my poor understanding of it all i thought maybe the "worktab" mod might be causing it but disabeling that mod did not fix my issue.

If anyone know what could be causing this and knows how to fix it, please tell me. It quite literaly makes the game unplayable.

edit: after fiddling around a bit this issue only apears when RJW is loaded

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00003] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at RimWorld.WorkGiverDef.get_Worker () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_CacheWorkGiversInOrder+<>c.<Prefix>b__5_0 (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef wgd) [0x00000] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectListIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00048] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereEnumerableIterator`1[TSource].ToArray () [0x00033] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0000a] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToList () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_CacheWorkGiversInOrder.Prefix (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings __instance) [0x000dd] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder_Patch1(RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings)
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderNormal () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1(RimWorld.JobGiver_Work,Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x000fc] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

10 hours ago, shar95 said:

After 4.4.0. pawns stop haveing sex.. Specificly they go to sex location massege is appering but nothing is happening and pawns just walk away to they business.
I didnt mess up load order. Like always deleted rjw and rjw-ex, put a new ones and start new game. Wasnt a issue on previuse updates.

Update the animation framework, they silently pushed a build for 4.4.0 but didn't change their version number so you wouldn't know to update it...

5 hours ago, thomus said:

@Ed86 Look at the picture for an example of the Mating loop problem I'm talking about.

screenshot1.png

they cant reproduce by themselves

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

why not

Because gags and armbinders are hot. We need blindfolds and moar options too. Especially ones that are cheaper, that was the only problem before, they were expensive AF to make and drove up colony wealth like mad

does the Interspecies stuff only work with rape? I tried to get my animals to breed with each other and nothing seems to be happening. I turned on bestiality and the interspecies option but everyone seems to want to masturbate (human) or just no sex at all (animals). All of my critters have appropriate sized genitals and the only ones that seem to mate are same species couples. BTW all my colonists have the zoophile trait.

6 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Because gags and armbinders are hot. We need blindfolds and moar options too. Especially ones that are cheaper, that was the only problem before, they were expensive AF to make and drove up colony wealth like mad

They are still an option. They were  removed from RJW and added to RJW - Extension. 

47 minutes ago, daviotus said:

does the Interspecies stuff only work with rape? I tried to get my animals to breed with each other and nothing seems to be happening. I turned on bestiality and the interspecies option but everyone seems to want to masturbate (human) or just no sex at all (animals). All of my critters have appropriate sized genitals and the only ones that seem to mate are same species couples. BTW all my colonists have the zoophile trait.

After some testing it seems only animals with low wildness will interact with zoophile colonists which is pretty disappointing imo. Otherwise if you want anything to happen with an animal with a wildness factor of 30%+ ~ you need to use the breeder buttons.

I'm not trying to be rude but bestiality doesn't seem to be a very well maintained feature of this mod.

8 hours ago, krios41 said:

I'm having a bit of a problem and the only place i know of that might be able to help me figure out whats up is here.

I Just updated many mods (including RJW), but now my pawns don't do anything. With my poor understanding of it all i thought maybe the "worktab" mod might be causing it but disabeling that mod did not fix my issue.

If anyone know what could be causing this and knows how to fix it, please tell me. It quite literaly makes the game unplayable.

edit: after fiddling around a bit this issue only apears when RJW is loaded

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00003] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at RimWorld.WorkGiverDef.get_Worker () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_CacheWorkGiversInOrder+<>c.<Prefix>b__5_0 (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef wgd) [0x00000] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectListIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00048] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereEnumerableIterator`1[TSource].ToArray () [0x00033] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0000a] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToList () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at WorkTab.Pawn_WorkSettings_CacheWorkGiversInOrder.Prefix (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings __instance) [0x000dd] in <055b99ce34cd404aa4b30891465f3674>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder_Patch1(RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings)
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderNormal () [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1(RimWorld.JobGiver_Work,Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x000fc] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1(Pawn)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()

I'm having the same problem. I wonder if it has something to do with the merging of masturbation based on this error on load that I get with only the main game modules, Harmony, Hugs, and RJW active:

Could not find a type named rjw.WorkGiver_Masturbate_Quick
Verse.ParseHelper:ParseType(String)
Verse.ParseHelper:FromString(String)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

So is the insect eggs not hatching tamed an intentional feature, or could you just not figure out how to make it happen? All of these eggs (RJW or not) keep hatching out wild insects and nephila creatures as if they didn't just come out of my pawn's coochie, and the same goes for things like feralisks when they naturally lay their eggs. I mean, for real! I can't speak for insects, but I'm fairly certain that arachnids have enough of a maternal instinct to raise their damn kids. So is there a mod--or some file I can mess with--to make it so that my bug babies will automatically join my colony when they are born so I don't have to immediately hunt them down for fear of them harming my other things?

Side note:

I heard of a thing called Rimworld 1.2. Saw that some mods have that tag, like O21 Forgotten Realms. Saw his DnD races weren't showing up, and looked on his workshop. Made a mod that contained all of them, and said he would only support that one. Except it said that it was for version 1.2, and that he wouldn't backport to 1.1. Is a new version coming out? I can't find anything that says something like that is about to happen, except for a bunch of mods. I hope it will take longer, or else I'm about to have a game that I can't stop from updating go to a new version which will probably invalidate most of my mods, and I just got this HUGE list working (damnable AvP mod updating and screwing something up so no pawns could do work, making me think I had too many mods and making me waste so much time trying to figure it out). Also reminds me that I have a few mods in my list that I'm pretty sure are dead, and probably won't be updated, like Milkable Colonists. Granted, I can't make it work for more that 90% of my colonists since so few are human and it doesn't seem to want to work with most aliens, except Androids and Revia. Ugh, what a bother.

Edit:

I just remembered another thing I wanted to mention. Another side note. Is anyone else having issues posting a comment on a workshop page in the steam app? I have tried posting a comment on two different mods since yesterday, but it keeps saying an error occurred with the connection. Which couldn't work since the internet was running just fine each time I tried posting.

Edit 2:

Looks like the issue with pawns not working might not have been AvP. Am currently checking to see if it is one of the RJW mods. I hope it isn't. I like a few of the changes you made in the newest version and I use RJW-Ex, so the bondage thing is a non-issue for me. I also make a few edits each time you update. Make humpshrooms growable on the ground, adjust the movement penalty for eggs (arachne with permanent reduced speed is annoying, so i shrink it a bit), and I adjust some of the stats on archotech parts. Have to do it every time, but dumb me never does it in the folder i keep my rimworld downloads in, just the version in the game directory.

Edit 3:

Oh dear lord, it is RJW. I also looked above, apparently two others at least had similar issues as me. I am hesitant to post a modlist, 'cause yuuge, and I have no idea how to mess with or interpret the debug log. All those words make no sense to me, no matter how much it pops up at me.

3 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

So is the insect eggs not hatching tamed an intentional feature, or could you just not figure out how to make it happen? All of these eggs (RJW or not) keep hatching out wild insects and nephila creatures as if they didn't just come out of my pawn's coochie, and the same goes for things like feralisks when they naturally lay their eggs. I mean, for real! I can't speak for insects, but I'm fairly certain that arachnids have enough of a maternal instinct to raise their damn kids. So is there a mod--or some file I can mess with--to make it so that my bug babies will automatically join my colony when they are born so I don't have to immediately hunt them down for fear of them harming my other things?

yes. You need pawn with high psychic sensitivity if you want tamed insects from rjw eggs

Greetings!

It's my first post here so... Sorry for my english, if sorry is needed. 

RJW is amazing mods who can give me loots of fun. I'm really enjoying. I'm freaking perfectionist who have fetish to handmade any of my pawn or building in creative mode. I spend more time in "stop time" spend more time for planning, don't play.

I have two struggle in great RJW:

First. Google don't like me and I can't find how change breast, genitalia, anus for my colonial creatures. When I use Character Editor Mods, there is no option to switch between size and always is same size. Even if add and remove it, again add. Is possible, in anyways, to forced my pawn to have big buubs?

Secondly. Maybe I'm blind, maybe I'm stupid, but I can't see "Hero mode".

On 8/1/2020 at 3:45 AM, id89123 said:

I can show both comfort and rape option using rmb sans wild mode (although with direct control enabled), but using rmb to select either option doesn't seem to fulfill/refill sex needs meter for rapist (don't think its supposed to for the rapee), and doesn't fulfill either side if comfort option used (even with comfort enabled due to masochist trait).  Bug?

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes. You need pawn with high psychic sensitivity if you want tamed insects from rjw eggs

I am having issues with my animals giving birth to non-tamed animals sometimes too, I'm pretty sure it's if the father was a wild animal? Is there a setting for that, or is that even RJW behavior and not just vanilla?

Kind of annoying because one of my Boomrats that I have roaming outside (to save food) got bred by a wild boomrat and spawned 8 wild kids, and took over the entire map. I've been fighting a war on boomrats since, with my entire map on fire 24/7 lol

15 hours ago, ActiveTurtle said:

GUI not showing up, is it a bug or?

I'm having the same issue. I'm not getting the RJW panel not the 'handcuffs' icon. I have everything as default in settings (having deleted all settings when upgrading to latest).

Pawns will masturbate for a fraction of a second but there's no rise in the 'sex bar'. Single colonist playthrough ATM so no sex tested yet.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, shar95 said:

Same here, did somebody find a solution? I am stumped.

Didn't change load order at first. Updated animation even started a new game. Seems to work without animations loaded at all. Masturbation works but not sex. Wildmode also have this issue. Later test different load orders.  A few random times sex works but normally it gives this error:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Smelly driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(Wait (Job_69))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_4 () [0x000e3] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.TryEnterNextPathCell_Patch0(Pawn_PathFollower)
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2(Pawn)
Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2(TickManager)
Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2(Game)

So when mods reset penis sizes change, is there any developer console way or any other way to change penis sizes? Average aint cuttin it bucko

I know that RJW doesn't technically support RimWorld 1.2, but I did some testing (with RimWorld 1.2.2712 rev755 and latest RJW) and ran into this error every time sex is about to happen:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Paul driver=JobDriver_RandomRape (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RandomRape (Job_4445254) A=Thing_Human666924)
System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape.<MakeNewToils>b__1_6 () [0x00000] in <de51101408c144988e33122b21b06a2e>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <99e0affde3464cfaa48139be2cce58ea>:0 

Similar exceptions are thrown for JobDriver_SexCasualForAnimation, JobDriver_Masturbate and other JobDrivers. As a result, no sex occurs.

Latest version of RJW seems to disable right click priority tasks for pawns.

I've not changed anything other than update RJW. Anyone know a fix?