Skömer

[mod] RimJobWorld

4 hours ago, KaikouOwO said:

Thank you for updating the rjw :)

I subscribed kemomimihouse mod(add six animals) in the game, but it seems like this mod does not work with the rjw very well. 

Mod name: kemomimihouse

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2075974335

00000001.png.9dcc198d7f402fdb7551dbedbf7f5a78.png

And after I add the genital to this animal:

not 100% sure but they probably need to be added to the Race Support Mod to properly function

5 hours ago, KaikouOwO said:

Thank you for updating the rjw :)

I subscribed kemomimihouse mod(add six animals) in the game, but it seems like this mod does not work with the rjw very well. 

Mod name: kemomimihouse

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2075974335

Until it's added to Race Support, you can use my GenderBalancer and this patch.

KemomimiHouse GenderPatch.7z

Put the balancer before kemomimi house and the patch after. This adds generic genitals and allows RJW interactions without crashes. Tested with hero mode.

29 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

not 100% sure but they probably need to be added to the Race Support Mod to properly function

20 minutes ago, bearlyAlive said:

Until it's added to Race Support, you can use my GenderBalancer and this patch.

KemomimiHouse GenderPatch.7z 1.12 kB · 0 downloads

Put the balancer before kemomimi house and the patch after. This adds generic genitals and allows RJW interactions without crashes. Tested with hero mode.

Many thanks: ))))

Version 4.2.0 does some very weird things with my animal births... i get a few different messages: the animal pregnancy has reached mid-term, the birthing is starting and birthing is done.

No calf appears but pregnancy is gone.

Did not test humans. Reverted to 4.1.5a and the problem was gone.

I'm having a weird bug were one of my characters became partially invisible. Her body is almost invisible (I removed all clothes an items just in case), the hair remains as normal but the body is inviible, you can still see the outline when they are Lovin'. My guess it's caused by oine of the RJW related mods, but no idea.  Haven't found which one causes it yet. Other characters seem normal.

2 hours ago, Rance-kun said:

I'm having a weird bug were one of my characters became partially invisible. Her body is almost invisible (I removed all clothes an items just in case), the hair remains as normal but the body is inviible, you can still see the outline when they are Lovin'. My guess it's caused by oine of the RJW related mods, but no idea.  Haven't found which one causes it yet. Other characters seem normal.

If it's the slimegirl or dragonian mod, it's probably that and not RJW; the author likes to use dynamic bodies (they change "body types" under certain circumstances like pregnancy or inflation). Slimegirl especially has never been given any fix patches so it's a known issue.

If it's not one of those races, then it might be a different bug entirely.