Skömer

[mod] RimJobWorld

I'm not quite sure if this would be the right place to ask, but is there any mod out there that would enable harvesting RJW genitals/chest/anus parts from bodies, something like Harvest Everything/Harvest Organs Post Mortem does for normal organs/limbs? I'm playing a glitterworld ultra cosmetic surgery slash organ harvesting colony and that would help immensely if I could get the breasts, genitals and anuses harvested togeter with the bills from Harvest Organs Post Mortem.

Edit: Would it be too hard for me to write a compatibility patch of sorts for this kind of feature? It seems to me it would just be something like adding the genitals/chest/anus category to either of those mods, but I have no idea on how to even begin doing that besides prodding the source code for either mod and I'm sure thats not the right way to start.

new tips, yay!
moved setup beating ticks to setup_ticks
ImprovedSleepingSpot: 
-raised rest effectiveness 
-raised surgery chance
sleeping spots: 
-reduced comfort from sleeping in dirt to 0.1 
-increased rest effectiveness to minimum of 0.8 
-removed imunity nerf
-removed surgery nerf
increasesd RJW_DoubleBed stats
increased ejaculation amounts for big creatures(work only on new pawns)
fixed necro error
changed brothel button to icon
pawn with aphrodisiac effect now counts as nymph for would_fuck calculation
set default FapEverywhere to false
added workgiver to masturbate in chair/other sittable furniture
replaced direct control with cheat option, disabled cheat overrides in mp
separated all nymph events into separate toggles
fix oversized breast implants using setmax instead offset manipulation
added bondage_gear_def exclusion for drawing pawn during sex, so bondage should be drawed
added bondage apparel category
added pregnancy filter to breeding, so animal stop breeding pregnant receivers
adjusted sexuality reroll and quirks to need rw.dev instead of rjw.dev
fix for better infestartion raping enemy duty
merged Chinese translation
merged sex on spot by geope

RJW-4.1.4.7z

split plugs by tech levels

old plugs will be broken

wooden-> Neolithic, none, CraftingSpot

stony-> Neolithic, tech - Stonecutting,  TableStonecutter

metal -> Medieval, tech - Smithing,  TableMachining/FueledSmithy/ElectricSmithy

inflatable -> Industrial, none, TableMachining
moved plugs to bondage apparel category
added electricity research req for saddle machine

added electricity, microelectronics research req chair

rjw-ex_1.1.4.7z

Found a typo:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ThingDef named DinoAnus found to give to rjw.HediffDef_PartBase DionAnus

Hey guys, quick question:
I had the feeling that pregnancys stopped, but they are just really slow. Like, WAY to slow to play with. It takes longer to become a father than a caveman building a spaceship.

I checked the Hediffs, and the pregnancy hediff seems rather empty. I was playing with the Idea of adding a <severityPerDay> somewhere, but there is no clue in the file about:

• How long a pregnancy is

• the severity gain per day

• at which point a child is spawned

• the max severity

I could set the mid stage to 30 and the late stage to 40 and all that, but that would just make her lie around longer I suppose.

so I have nymphs showing up. I can't recruit her at all though. She's currently a prisoner, and there's no "recruit" option. It's either execute or release. I do get an option to tame once she's released though. Is that a bug?

10 minutes ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

so I have nymphs showing up. I can't recruit her at all though. She's currently a prisoner, and there's no "recruit" option. It's either execute or release. I do get an option to tame once she's released though. Is that a bug?

Nymphs are wild-(wo)men and basically coun't as animals (appear in the wildlife tab, can be man-hunters) which means you need someone who is trained in animal handling to break them in. That's just how this works.

3 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

Nymphs are wild-(wo)men and basically coun't as animals (appear in the wildlife tab, can be man-hunters) which means you need someone who is trained in animal handling to break them in. That's just how this works.

Thanks. New to the game.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:12 AM, Ed86 said:

ofcin bed, thats the only place con sex happens

Well, this whole conversation started when you asked for an example of new content to add:

On 5/2/2020 at 4:59 PM, Ed86 said:

but.... you did get animations?  what kind of new content are we talking?

So, there ya go. New content idea: Consentual sex everywhere, not just in the beds. I was also pointing out that this would be not very difficult to add, you could simply modify the current rape code a bit so that the result was either rape (beatings, mood malus), or consentual sex (got lovin').

Getting this RED ERROR rjw 4.1.4

XML RimWorld.MainButtonDef defines the same field twice: iconPath.

Field contents: UI/Buttons/MainButtons/IconBrothel.

Whole XML:

<MainButtonDef><defName>Brothel</defName><label>Brothel</label><description>List whores in the area.</description><tabWindowClass>rjw.MainTab.MainTabWindow_Brothel</tabWindowClass><order>53</order><minimized>True</minimized><iconPath>UI/Commands/Service_off</iconPath><iconPath>UI/Buttons/MainButtons/IconBrothel</iconPath></MainButtonDef>
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

The trait Sluggish has a -10.00% modifier to vulnerability....should it not be +10.00% ?

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

new tips, yay!
moved setup beating ticks to setup_ticks
ImprovedSleepingSpot: 
-raised rest effectiveness 
-raised surgery chance
sleeping spots: 
-reduced comfort from sleeping in dirt to 0.1 
-increased rest effectiveness to minimum of 0.8 
-removed imunity nerf
-removed surgery nerf
increasesd RJW_DoubleBed stats
increased ejaculation amounts for big creatures(work only on new pawns)
fixed necro error
changed brothel button to icon
pawn with aphrodisiac effect now counts as nymph for would_fuck calculation
set default FapEverywhere to false
added workgiver to masturbate in chair/other sittable furniture
replaced direct control with cheat option, disabled cheat overrides in mp
separated all nymph events into separate toggles
fix oversized breast implants using setmax instead offset manipulation
added bondage_gear_def exclusion for drawing pawn during sex, so bondage should be drawed
added bondage apparel category
added pregnancy filter to breeding, so animal stop breeding pregnant receivers
adjusted sexuality reroll and quirks to need rw.dev instead of rjw.dev
fix for better infestartion raping enemy duty
merged Chinese translation
merged sex on spot by geope

RJW-4.1.4.7z 2.36 MB · 179 downloads

I have more perfect Chinese(Simplified)

7 hours ago, Zorlond said:

Well, this whole conversation started when you asked for an example of new content to add:

So, there ya go. New content idea: Consentual sex everywhere, not just in the beds. I was also pointing out that this would be not very difficult to add, you could simply modify the current rape code a bit so that the result was either rape (beatings, mood malus), or consentual sex (got lovin').

I already did that, and it's on the last release, is called quickie, enable in casual settings, or use your hero to do it. It even has an option to make it really a quickie so it lasts less in RJW Animations. I have a edit to make the slaves with penis breed with female animals but that have got mixed reviews lol.

5 hours ago, 80kg-mouse said:

I have more perfect Chinese(Simplified)

Why haven't you released it here yet? The last time a Chinese translation was posted here was for RJW 2.x

Getting an error on necrophiliac (live female/animal body) acts which looks to be related to the animation stuff added?  It is causing it to not count for sex need or toward the recorded totals:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Kendra driver=JobDriver_ViolateCorpse (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(ViolateCorpse (Job_115844) A=Thing_Corpse_Thrumbo56413)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.RotatePawns (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target) [0x00020] in <3ca13c01e4554e6280e41f6e3462a61b>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Animate (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target) [0x00008] in <3ca13c01e4554e6280e41f6e3462a61b>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x00015] in <3ca13c01e4554e6280e41f6e3462a61b>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_ViolateCorpse.<MakeNewToils>b__1_4 () [0x00071] in <3ca13c01e4554e6280e41f6e3462a61b>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-378183040::DriverTick_Patch1>(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-378183040::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?-326495744::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I don't have the RJW Animations mod installed.

Love the addition of the quickie mechanic.

One hilarious bug: Sometimes two pawns will engage in a "quickie" but will be no where near each other. They are both doing the gyrating motion with the hearts, but are on different sides of the map. Its humorous, and I'm not sure why it only happens with quickies (not rapes), since I assume its a similar mechanic. It took me a while to figure out what was happening, then I looked at the pawn log.

I choose to believe that the pawns are opening little tiny short range wormholes and having sex through that.

Anyone else witness this bug?

Having a lot of issues.

1. On launch, game spits out "Could not find a type named rjw.JobDriver_Fappin" and the same error for a bunch of other jobs like quickfap, gettinlove, gettingraped, gettinloved, etc.

2. "Mod rim.job.world has multiple Verse.JobDefs named CleanSelf. Skipping." and then the same for a bunch of other jobs.

3. Once in game, sex works fine, and the quickie feature works fine, but the second any sort of rape tries to happen, it stops it instantly and spits out errors like this: "Exception ticking Theo (at (144, 0, 113)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_RotationTracker.DMD<DMD<UpdateRotation_Patch1>?-706397696::UpdateRotation_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn_RotationTracker)
  at Verse.Pawn_RotationTracker.RotationTrackerTick"

I'm honestly at a loss of what to do.

https://gist.github.com/3f62e647c475e3437d0a40376709783d

1 hour ago, xyzap said:

Having a lot of issues.

1. On launch, game spits out "Could not find a type named rjw.JobDriver_Fappin" and the same error for a bunch of other jobs like quickfap, gettinlove, gettingraped, gettinloved, etc.

2. "Mod rim.job.world has multiple Verse.JobDefs named CleanSelf. Skipping." and then the same for a bunch of other jobs.

3. Once in game, sex works fine, and the quickie feature works fine, but the second any sort of rape tries to happen, it stops it instantly and spits out errors like this: "Exception ticking Theo (at (144, 0, 113)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_RotationTracker.DMD<DMD<UpdateRotation_Patch1>?-706397696::UpdateRotation_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn_RotationTracker)
  at Verse.Pawn_RotationTracker.RotationTrackerTick"

I'm honestly at a loss of what to do.

https://gist.github.com/3f62e647c475e3437d0a40376709783d

I'd say you have duplicated files, I'd delete all the rjw folder contents, and paste the last version files again.

so i apparently have a unique issue with something that should be incredibly common, which is worrying. it says on the description for bionic breasts that they can be resized to whatever size, but i cat find any way to resize them. i keep getting oversized breasts when i install them on my dragonians and then they cant work and are suddenly useless.

1 hour ago, lunaris69 said:

so i apparently have a unique issue with something that should be incredibly common, which is worrying. it says on the description for bionic breasts that they can be resized to whatever size, but i cat find any way to resize them. i keep getting oversized breasts when i install them on my dragonians and then they cant work and are suddenly useless.

breasts have an impact on both movement and manipulation, which would be fine but AFAIK huge and oversized versions can give you 50% penalty or maybe even more!

you might wanna go into the files and change those values if you like big busts

regarding the changeable size issue, can't help you there since I never tried them, I would suggest just using 'Character Editor' for now

Would love if there was a toggle for the new pregnancy breeding filter. Love the idea, saves me from having to turn off the breeding on some of my animals, but I'd like my prisoners to be continually bred, no matter their preg status.

Is there any way to shorten the time of pregnancies? I've been digging around in the mod and the .dll but I can't seem to find where it actually gives a tick counter for each pregnancy type, or where it is in general. Can you give me tips?

7 minutes ago, Jehuty1996 said:

Is there any way to shorten the time of pregnancies? I've been digging around in the mod and the .dll but I can't seem to find where it actually gives a tick counter for each pregnancy type, or where it is in general. Can you give me tips?

Source\Modules\Pregnancy\Hediffs\Hediff_BasePregnancy.cs, there's a progress_per_tick variable that I guess you could buff

I'm having a small issue, one of my male pawns is permanently sexualy frustrated because his sex need instantly decays to 0 after he masturbated/had sex. I can't realy figure out why this is happening.