AAF for beginners: Step by step (Outdated)

8 hours ago, UnderRabi said:

Now that we've solved the problem with FPE, we don't have to worry about it.

But some of the links in the guide are missing. RSE is only available in Vol.1 and 3, but where else can I get it?

Flashy took over the RSE elements from the original writer. He's put out 1 and 3 so far, and the rest are pending. He was originally supposed to put two more out last week, but I am guessing that he's still ironing out some of the bugs. Just need to be patient.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, asebw said:

Flashy took over the RSE elements from the original writer. He's put out 1 and 3 so far, and the rest are pending. He was originally supposed to put two more out last week, but I am guessing that he's still ironing out some of the bugs. Just need to be patient.

Pretty sure Flashy is the original writer, but yes, last word had him working on ironing them out so he could release them, but they are past projected dates.

I think I have hit the same wall as you though @Kythana All this AAF stuff changes so much so quickly that I honestly haven't had a stable AAF RSE since right after RSE switched to AAF. I will join you in Skyrim instead. It is much more fleshed out at this point. Going to give Fallout 4 a year or so. It will level out. . . Eventually.

@Rennik

Yeah. it's sad but right now i got more fun with Skyrim than with FO4. The thing is that i usually prefer the Fallout series...

Anyway, take a look here and tell me what you think. When i rework this thread here i might take the same approach as the one for Skyrim.

Looks absolutely beautiful. Time to play some Skyrim! But yeah I know what you mean. I am a much bigger Fallout fan than I am an Elder Scrolls fan. Unfortunately it feels like Fallout has always been lagging behind Elder Scrolls ever so slightly when it comes to LoversLab content. I don't necessarily mean in terms of just quantity, but the dynamic quality of the content is better as well. I was able to get stable playthroughs for Fallout 3 and Fallout NV, but Oblivion always and still does feel more fleshed out.

I guess where I sit now with Fallout 4, is just waiting for it to hit that Skyrim sweet spot. While Skyrim's LoversLab content had a really shaky beginning as well it was always fairly decent. But it did eventually hit that point where it was gold. I figure Fallout 4 will get there eventually. Probably just have to wait a few years. 

On a more related note though, that Skyrim list is very in depth and dynamic. I would say adding very brief descriptions to the mods might be a little nice, but that is just a flavor thing. That would be a perfect format for when the Fallout 4 LoversLab scene settles down a bit. I think my biggest critique is not including your Aylis Preset otherwise that is a gold mine.

I was thinking about adding descriptions but that (as i had to add some infos too) would make the groups even longer. Trust me, navigating these posts already is a nightmare… Sometimes i already spend more time scrolling than to actually write content.

Regarding Aylis: if some people ask for it then i'd be willing to share the preset. But she's a Breton and it will not really work with the other races.

€: The thread for Skyrim SE is finished.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 9:47 PM, asebw said:

have you tried Nexus (they are old version's)

Vol 2 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35928 .

Vol 4 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36122  &  Advanced Needs Settlements Solutions : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36746 . Also CWSS patch https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35934?tab=description .

Sorry I know this is an old post.  :angel:

On 4/17/2019 at 9:19 PM, mashup47 said:

have you tried Nexus (they are old version's)

Vol 2 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35928 .

Vol 4 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36122  &  Advanced Needs Settlements Solutions : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36746 . Also CWSS patch https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35934?tab=description .

Sorry I know this is an old post.  :angel:

The Nexus version of the RSE elements were cut down with some of the more risque content taken out. Not sure what is missing from vol 2, but RSE 4 doesn't have the solicitation function, and if memory serves, even the brothel function was deprecated as well. The full versions of RSE were only ever available here. Just have to wait for Flashy to repost the rest of them.

Also, I was just answering a question about this for someone else. I have all the elements except for 2 currently, though I am wishing I had not accidentally deleted my older versions of 3 and 1 ><.

17 minutes ago, asebw said:

The Nexus version of the RSE elements were cut down with some of the more risque content taken out. Not sure what is missing from vol 2, but RSE 4 doesn't have the solicitation function, and if memory serves, even the brothel function was deprecated as well. The full versions of RSE were only ever available here. Just have to wait for Flashy to repost the rest of them.

Also, I was just answering a question about this for someone else. I have all the elements except for 2 currently, though I am wishing I had not accidentally deleted my older versions of 3 and 1 ><.

I have the versions of RSE #3 and #4 right before they were taken down. I'm using AAF Beta 58, so I don't know if these 2 versions of RSE will work with the new version of AAF or not.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

I have the versions of RSE #3 and #4 right before they were taken down. I'm using AAF Beta 58, so I don't know if these 2 versions of RSE will work with the new version of AAF or not.

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of #3 around version 3.0. Running into an issue with the nudity check with 3.4 i'm trying to sort out. Not sure if it's #3 itself or something else in my build. Of all the RSEs, I find that #3 is the most temperamental.

35 minutes ago, asebw said:

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of #3 around version 3.0. Running into an issue with the nudity check with 3.4 i'm trying to sort out. Not sure if it's #3 itself or something else in my build. Of all the RSEs, I find that #3 is the most temperamental.

The one I have is version 3.2 without Devious Devices. Do you want to try that one?

On 3/31/2019 at 11:21 PM, Natataka said:

Syncing mods didn't work, it broke the game, but I backed it up so no worries there. At this point strapons is the only thing I can't get working. Can someone that does have them working and visible in animations post your load order please so I can have a reference? Thank you

Not sure if you're still having the same problems, but I've made a bit of headway in the strap-on issue. I've gotten it showing up more consistently in my current build, and here are a few things i've noticed.

- I moved the strap-on mod much higher up in my build. If you go by the groupings outlined in Kythana's first post, the strap-on is now in my clothing and armor category rather than in the AAF category. Not sure how much this helps, but it's one of the changes that has been positive.

- Build the morphs for the strap-on in bodyslide. Pretty sure I mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

- Kythana's thread for troubleshooting AAF has a section on Leito's animations being mis-aligned. Running that fix seems to help. Also, when installing the Leito / Crazy patch, I enabled all of Leito's animations to be extended. It's contrary to what is in Kythana's thread but by setting them all extended, the patch seems to be making the Leito animations more stable for me. 

- A bit of a weird one, but putting AAF down as the last ESM in the load order also seems to help. I find that when ESMs get moved in MO2, they tend to put themselves in a weird order. Reorganizing them into roughly the same order as they are in your list can help stability (The only exception to this I have found so far is devious devices. That ESM should be put right after Torture Devices since it is a pre-requisite).

- Another weird one, but if you are using MO2, when you install the cum overlay patches, I find that going into the individual patches and moving the AAF folder up one level so it sits besides the data folder works better. Originally, I tried to merge the individual patches with their respective mods, but that came back with some mixed results. 

I should also point out that my builds tend to run heavily modded for a harder survival mode with a fair number of enemy overhauls. I don't know if this contributes one way or another, but the above changes are ones I made when fixing my current build, and currently, the strap-on shows up with every FF scene so far. The only other thing I can think of is that maybe the newest versions of AAF and Atomic Lust might also be more compatible with the strap-on. Other than the above, I suggest keeping those two updated at all times.

)

Okay so small issue i'm having, every time I enter into a sex scene, no matter who it is with, i seem to be on the receiving end instead of the one fucking the other person. Is there some way i can switch up whose in what position during a sex scene? I mean I know I can change the animations being done but every time i change them i remain in the position of being the one fucked rather than doing the fucking.

On 5/2/2019 at 12:24 AM, Cerberus333 said:

well this mod works but im havign issues where the breast physics from the female physics boddy doesnt bounce the butt does but not breasts and also is there a mod to allow the female player to take the male role?

you mite need to rebuild you CBBE body. Try asking Halstrom Author of AAF Theme's about you second question.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:22 AM, wanrandy92 said:

Hey guys. Any reason why the mods on this list crashes the game when I try to open the perk chart? Sometimes it works, but it will definitely crash when I open the chart in the quest menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Bad install or Mod conflict. Best answer I can give without more info eg Loadorder and a copy of your latest script log file in a spoiler.

42 minutes ago, wanrandy92 said:

Yeah, my bad for not giving my loadorder. Here it is:

Papyrus.3.log 1.12 MB · 0 downloads

Big list! Nothing jumped out at me but will have a proper look later.  I would start by disabling any mods that edit the perk system (you have a few of them) one by one and testing with a clean save outside vault 111 opening perks menu,  As it only happens when you open the perk screen on the pipboy. sorry I'm not much help but with the info you provided other readers can add there 2 cent's worth.

1 hour ago, wanrandy92 said:

Yeah, my bad for not giving my loadorder. Here it is:

Papyrus.3.log 1.12 MB · 2 downloads

Make sure F4SE was installed correctly and that you moved the data folder over to your fallout folder. Also the limit for mods I think is 256 and youre at 300. I don't know how many of them are esl, I didn't look, but that's going to be a problem. Also you have fourplay and AAF mods installed. Pick 1 or the other. Not to mention the four play ones you do have installed are missing files, so that's gonna be a problem also. In short you have multiple different issues youre gonna have to go through and fix.

24 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Big list! Nothing jumped out at me but will have a proper look later.  I would start by disabling any mods that edit the perk system (you have a few of them) one by one and testing with a clean save outside vault 111 opening perks menu,  As it only happens when you open the perk screen on the pipboy. sorry I'm not much help but with the info you provided other readers can add there 2 cent's worth.

Yeah, I will try that later. And it is weird, because only in the pipboy, especially when I open it from the quest section. Definite crash. 

2 minutes ago, walkin said:

Make sure F4SE was installed correctly and that you moved the data folder over to your fallout folder. Also the limit for mods I think is 256 and youre at 300. I don't know how many of them are esl, I didn't look, but that's going to be a problem. Also you have fourplay and AAF mods installed. Pick 1 or the other. Not to mention the four play ones you do have installed are missing files, so that's gonna be a problem also. In short you have multiple different issues youre gonna have to go through and fix.

F4SE has been installed correctly. I did recheck it several time. Some of the plugins had been flagged as ESL so I can have more plugin space. 

As for the Fourplay esp, it is from the AAF Compability patches and I ticked Fourplay during install, as Family Planning asked for it. 

What do you mean by the Fourplay ones I had are missing files? Did I install it incorrectly?