AAF for beginners: Step by step (Outdated)

Getting AAF, the animations and all the other mods

Now the fun really starts and if you follow this order you'll finally get it all. ALWAYS overwrite/override.

01 Prisoner Shackles

Perfect for immersion.

02 VIO Strap-On

Required for for some animations.

03Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version)

Our first Animation pack.

04 Four-Play Animations by Crazy

More Animations.

05 Optional Crazy Animations (Rug Version) - same page as #04

Even more animations. These animations need a rug to work. This way you can place animations and either assign someone or use them to create a spot for animations that are randomly used by your settlers.

06 AAF Beta

Finally the heart of it all. This mod allows us to see everything in motion. Some have problems with their savegames but changing the setting for use_external_data_storage from false to true in the AAF_settings XML (at the bottom) will prevent that.

07 AAF Themes

Absolute must have. Check this one (and the other themes) regularly for updates! 

08 SavageCabbages Animation Pack

SCAP.png.6695316c1480d138dd56214d6c549ab3.png

The options for DLC are required. The rest is up to you.

09 Optional AAF Creature Pack Release

Animations for critters.

10 Optional NSFW Sound Pack - same page as #10

Sound files for #10. 

11 Atomic Lust

Another pack of animations.

AL.png.ef84149eea74b594a24ce36133290d34.png

The checked ones are needed. If you use the other mods in the pic add them too.

12 Optional. Mutated Lust

Animation pack for creatures.

13 Optional. Deathclaw Penises

Textures and meshes. Needed for #13. I recommend using the optional flacid version. The first Deathclaw i encountered made me laugh so hard i couldn't defend myself (and then i had to reload as it ripped my char into tiny little pieces while having a huge boner). 

14 Optional. Mirelurk King Penises - same page as #13

Textures and meshes. Might be needed for #10.

15 Vadermania

Back to animations again.

16 Farelle Animations

Who would have guessed, more animations.

17 Shino Poses

Poses. Needed for some animations in this list.

18 Thrax's Action Poses

Second required pack of poses.

19 Optional Knockout Framework

Adds a bit realism to the game.

20 Optional Knockout Framework Hotfix - same page as #21

As the name says, a small hotfix.

21 AAF patch for Leito and Crazy FOMOD

Now we get the animations which were designed for 4P to work nicely with AAF. DO NOT install the patches for Leito! His new animation pack is already made for AAF.

22 FO4 Animations By Leito

The new animation pack from Leito (V. 2.0)

23 AAF Compatibility Patch

Another required file. 

AAFCP.png.49acb79293f46c54c6a9ab14fb39d321.png

These are the ones you need. The files for the body are extremely important as without the morphs the guys will stay flaccid.

24 AAF Overlay Patches

Another required fix.

25 Optional. Hairy Man for EVB

This is a great texture pack if you don't like the normal 'waxed' look of the normal EVB. Raiders and others being caked in dirt but having no body hair is more than just 'a bit' unrealistic.

26 Optional. CWSS Redux

This is a mod i can only recommend. It works (with a patch) perfectly with RSE and will fulfill your 'Basic Needs'.

27 Optional Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Flashy strikes again. This mod is a huge boon for the game.

Elements
Here comes the big set which connects everything in this list. They are all optional but Imho a absolute must have as it enhances the game massively! Do install them in this order.

28 AAF RSEE Vol. 5

Shenanigans

29 Optional. AAF RSEE Vol. 4

Brothels and Solicitation

30 Optional. AAF RSEE Vol. 3

31 Optional. AAF RSEE Vol. 2

Needs

32 Optional. AAF RSEE 2 DLC Patch - same page as #33

As the name says, a patch for the DLC.

33 Optional. AAF RSEE CWSS Patch

This patch is obviously only needed if you use CWSS (#28)

34 Optional. AAF RSEE Vol. 7

Fetishes, Afflictions and Perversions

35 AAF RSEE Vol. 1

Surrender and Abductions

36 A.J. Various XML

Patches for some XML. It should be obvious that you only get the files for mods which you are actually going to use. If a requirement for an addon says 'Horizon' you actually need 'Horizon' too.

37 Optional. AAF Sex 'Em Up

This is just for ease of use. DO NOT USE AAFSEU091718! This will cause a bug in combination with some of the mods in my list.

Almost done.

Check if the files are actually there. Especially the files for the animations are delicate when it comes to this and one of the reasons for section 'Troubleshooting' (post #2). Now copy the provided modified AAF_equipmentSetData.xml into your game (into DATA > AAF).

Preventing Bugs

While testing i ran into two error messages, one of them (AAF Error [34] tags none) is being worked on and will hopefully be fixed in an update, the other one (AAF Error: Package Assignment failed…) might be avoidable.

It appeared after you wanted another run after a scene but your partner was already gone. So it seems that either the pathing or the distance was causing the message. See to it that your partner is close and this one shouldn't pop up.

The second way for this error to appear is when one of the participants is killed before the event was finished. Corpses usually can't move and be part of the action.  

Recommended Settings

Here i want to give you some tips which will make some things a bit easier for you.

Theory: If you have FPE and Shenanigans installed you might be able to breed dogs. But for that you have to change one setting and find the wandering merchant where you can buy a partner for Dogmeat. I wasn't able to trigger that (yet!), but it should be possible.

DogShen.png.074c4aa899065915e56358e3e34969d4.png

In regards to the list there is one thing you have to change in the settings of the 'Shenanigans'. By Default they are both activated and can lead to an endless loop:

Approacher.png.7f1666451bf323e224f78e1be9db2520.png

As the shenanigans can trigger in the middle of a cutscene (like the one entering 'Diamond City') you might have to restart that one again and again… First time is funny but after the fifth time, where Piper couldn't get enough of a guard, you just want to move on. 

Thats it, you're finally done.

It became quite a long list but now everything should run smoothly and there shouldn't be error messages anymore. But don't forget we're mixing here 36 mods from many different authors and many of them are still Beta or even Alpha (uhm… i mean the mods NOT the authors).

If you have any questions regarding this guide/list just ask. I don't know everything but chances are good that i might at least give you a hint to find a solution for your particular problem. Worst case will be the answer 'I don't know that'. So don't hesitate to ask (i won't bite… that often). Questions regarding specific mods should be put in the support thread of that mod. The author of the mod knows way better than i do where the problem might be.

Finishing words.

A  big 'Thank you' to all the modders out there. Without you the game wouldn't be what it is now. This guide/list is all i can do to give something back to the community which has given so much to us 'normal' users. So thanks again.

For those who like to print the list i've included a PDF. But remember if the document differs from the thread - then the thread has priority.

Files

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

For printing

AAF for beginners - Step by Step.pdf OLD Version - I'll let it here in case someone wants to start with DD. I will NOT support this old Version!

Tools

Fallout 4 Mod Cleaner

Here we got a tool which will clean your game folder. It is best used after a fresh install with all the stuff from CC. But it is also useful if you want a fresh start and reinstall the things you want to use.

If you have a stable modded version of your game you can create a batch (see description of the mod) so you can always return to this state.

Fallrim Tools

This is a nice tool which allows you to clean your savegame and to remove orphaned scripts. It can also be used to get a clean save after you decide to change things for AAF. This has solved quite a few problems for me while testing new builds and combinations for my list. But it can also damage your savegame.

If you use this one to clean your savegame ONLY use 'Remove Unattached Instances'. This will kill all the loose scripts in your savegame and might even help you to 'repair' it this way. Also Do NOT overwrite the original savegame (so you might try something else) and save the cleaned savegame under a different name. 

Loot

This was intended to help you get an optimized loadorder. But it has lost its value years ago and now seems to just pseudosort or even disorganize everything. Its ONLY use now is to detect possible problems in regards to depencies of your mods. For checking its OK - for organizing your mods its NOT! 

Simple Plugin Manager

Sometimes you got to move an ESP or ESL in your loadorder. Especially when there was just an update for a mod you use. This tool makes it much easier to accomplish that without having to use NMM (havn't tested it with Vortex).

How to get a nice female char…

For anyone interested in the stuff here at LL having a nice char is a must have. This is obviously very much a thing of personal taste, but i want to give you at least some sort of base which allows you to experiment 'til you get the result you want.

So lets start another list.

01 CBBE (should already be installed if you followed my guide in post #1)

02 Hairspray - A Hair Colour Overhaul

03 Commonwealth Cuts

04 Eyeliner Masks

05 Female Neck Tweaks

06 FSM Body Textures Redux (should already be installed if you followed my guide in post #1)

07 HN66s and XAZOMNs Distinctive Teeth for FO4

08 KS Hairdos - Addon(s) with Physics

09 Lip Liner Mask

10 Looksmenu Body Tattoos

11 Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar

12 Shorter Neck with Vanilla Sized Head

13 The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Edition

The many hairstyles might seem overkill but it gives you more options and they are the ones usually required by mods which change the look of NPC. Do NOT download and install 'True Brows'. This one has already been integrated into Looksmenu and might cause problems if you install it seperately.

Don't forget that the used ENB makes a huge difference in how your char looks. Here you have two options, either use a different ENB, or use a different set of textures from FSM. Both can give you the result you aim for.

Hello world - meet my Sniper Aylis

Getting this close usually means she either likes you or you're already dead (and she wants to loot your corpse).

Aylis.png.abed26f3e78e5f2a8799836552802273.png

Here i use the FSM Slender Body

... but don't forget the guys…

With the EVB we already have a good base, the eyes, hairs, and teeth were already covered at the top. So we only need a few things more to make the guys a bit more presentable to ladies of the Commonwealth.

01 EVB (should already be installed if you followed my guide in post #1)

02 M-Brow for Male

03 Optional Hairy Men for EVB

… our friendly neighbors the Ghouls…

Here we don't have much to do, except to make a decision between two options.

01 Additional Bodytextures for Ghouls (as mentioned in post #1) 

02 Ghouls Revamped (as mentioned in post #1)

Option 1 is sort of the smaller version while Option 2 is the enhanced get-it-all. The drawback (?) of option 2 is the big visual change it does to the ghouls (you might not like NPC like Daisy anymore) and its reaction to ENB. The first one i tried made them shiny - with my new one they look fine. 

… the Supermutants…

As we might get quite close to a supermutant it might be a good idea to polish them up a bit. For this we got two Options.

01 Optional Glowing Supermutant Eyes

02 Subsurface Scattering for Supermutants

… the Creatures…

When we update the others we should be thorough and update the creatures as well. Thankfully we got two mods for that.

01 HD DLC Creature Textures Rework

02 Optional Quantum Deathclaws

… the Robots…

These deserve an upgrade as well. The 'new' eyes for the Mr. Handy look extremely nice.

01 Assaultron HD

02 Protectron HD

03 ScottyX2's Super High-Definition Mr.Handy Robots

04 Optional Live Action Mr. Handy (The patch for the other robots might cause trouble with MO2)

… and last but not least the most important actor, the world itself.

The biggest part of this is done by a handful of mods only.

01 Valius

02 Water Enhanced

03 True Grass

04 Optional Commonwealth Cornifers Redux

05 Optional A Spark of Live

06 Tookie's Textures - Grass and Plants

07 NMC's Texture Bundle

08 Quaz Vehicle Overhaul

Install them in this order (always overwrite) and you'll have a very goodlooking and often even beautiful Fallout 4 without killing your graphics card. You might want to add some minor packages for details you don't like or that the big packages don't include. But with this you got a very solid foundation.

Btw. in the beginning i ran around 140 different mods just to get the textures right, now, with the packs above, i got something around 50 (fluctuates a bit as i'm always looking if there is something nicer). 

ENB - Lighting - Weather

But all the textures won't help if you don't have the right ENB, lighting and weather mods. So i'll give you my recommendation which work well with the texture packs i mentioned above.

Decent ENB

A more colorful ENB with nice shadows. This one is the best mix of everything. Colors, but not too colorful - shadows, but not simply black areas - and much more. He needs a bit more horsepower than the enhanced wasteland and works fine with the newest version of ENB. But the results speak for themselves and you do not have too many ESP in your loadorder. 
01 Decent ENB

02 Enhanced Lights and FX

03 ENB Lights Overhaul

04 ENB Lights Overhaul - ELFX Compatibility Patch

05 Vivid Weather

06 Optional True Storms - Wasteland Edition

07 Optional Nuka World Add-On (for TS) (same page as #06)

08 Optional Weather Synergy - True Storms and Vivid Weathers merge patch 

09 Optional Darker Nights

10 Wasteland Illumination

I had the last three optional ones (not counting the second patch for True Storms and Wasteland Illumination) with my previous setting installed. Now i don't miss them at all and only use the first five mods.

Textures, Decent ENB, ENB Lights Overhaul, Vivid Weathers and Wasteland Illumination combined (Daytime).

Goodneighbor.png.1c6707d6338a3b768a8b23966d652fa7.png

Textures, Decent ENB, ENB Lights Overhaul, Vivid Weathers and Wasteland Illumination combined (Evening).

Nighttime.png.7f6294312919320cea5b40ed95718704.png

Violate? Hmmm, wasn't that one for Fourplay? 

I would remove it as RSE has ist own functions for that (just under a different name). So i guess these two clash a bit.

For testing purposes just deactivate Violate, make a save, run Fallrim Tools (look for 'unattached instances' and remove them), and play a bit with the cleaned savegame. If that solves your problem you got your solution.

The surrender options were the reason i installed #34 as this is a bit more comfortable than the options in RSE.

1 hour ago, Kythana said:

Violate? Hmmm, wasn't that one for Fourplay? 

I would remove it as RSE has ist own functions for that (just under a different name). So i guess these two clash a bit.

For testing purposes just deactivate Violate, make a save, run Fallrim Tools (look for 'unattached instances' and remove them), and play a bit with the cleaned savegame. If that solves your problem you got your solution.

The surrender options were the reason i installed #34 as this is a bit more comfortable than the options in RSE.

Q: Does this mod require Four-Play or the original Four-Play Violate?

A: No.  This mod only uses AAF, and does not require Four-Play or the AAF Four-Play Proxy.  It is completely independent of the original FP_Violate, and the two cannot be used together.

Above is from violate, It looked like the stronger of the two systems by being a bit more basic and clean, but I have no idea and neither one of them is working correctly in the sence that I'm getting scenes, or events happening after turning one of them one, then off, then turning the onther one on. So I'm guessing you'd suggest just going with rse? I'll give that a shot.

When i started i used Fourplay but meanwhile i completely switched to AAF after seeing what RSE can do. So i prefer (at the moment) RSE over any other mod in that direction. 

The thing is that AAF and RSE can be a bit touchy when it comes to loadorder - add Vortex with its sorting mechanism to the mix and the results can be quite interesting. As i wrote before i needed two weeks to get it all work together. At the moment i'm trying to get the list with all the rules i set up for Vortex (but it looks like Vortex doesn't like simple copying).

If i have to manually type everything then this won't happen today.

For now check if AAF is running properly (you get the white list at the start of a game, right?) and then check my list if you miss any patches. #26 and #35-36 were the ones that finally completed my combination. But that might not be the case for you if you use some different animation packs. 

The thing is that AAF and RSE can be a bit touchy when it comes to loadorder - add Vortex with its sorting mechanism to the mix and the results can be quite interesting.

Interesting like the test save that spontaneously broke and caused my female character to magically turn into a vanilla male body mesh during CSE scenes!

I lost my old LL account and made a new one just to set all of this up on a new FO4 install.  This is the best and most concise guide so far, and a bunch of those files I didn't know existed after 3 days of digging around the forums, following links to and fro.  I'm still trying to figure out why during CSE the male characters keep their boxers on regardless of what body mesh I use or load order tweaking.  Looking forward to the rest of the writeup!

7 hours ago, lazytiger said:

a bunch of those files I didn't know existed after 3 days of digging around the Forums

I know your pain. Thats exactly why i started this guide. If i hadn't been headstrong (the one who says 'stubborn' will get a wellplaced kick) i would have given up long ago and gone back to 4P.

The problem with the boxer shorts is mostly gone in my combination. I sometimes still get it 'cause in my game the mod 'Unique NPC' interferes in that regard. I'm still undecided if i should remove it or live with some boxer shorts (it adds children to the settlements and so many other goodies). Its either something like this or your installation went somehow wrong.

Darn, i hate the automatic correction. Its useful most of the time but it drives me nuts when i write in english.

12 minutes ago, Kythana said:

You'll need to install the male nude erect textures from EVB and the meshes from Leito. See 'Bodies and Textures' as well as #9 and #10 in the list.

This is often linked to the same problem as the boxer shorts.

Ya, I got that it says not to use the morphs with leito on MO it says it overwrites, but no matter what I tried, with EVB above or below leito, or with the morphs on or off no go.

OK, got through all combinations. Looks like the gender files broke that 'rise' for humans (everything else worked fine). If the 'stranger' stuff works, the 'normal' one should be fine, right? Nope!

After removing them you do need the EVB patch of #5. Will adapt the list to the new development. 

You have also to remove the MaleBody_Nude.nif from FO4_AnimationsByLeito (its in Main > Meshes > Actors > Character > CharacterAssets and in Uncut > Meshes > Actors > Character > CharacterAssets) as this one would also break the rise.

Scratch that one, found a better solution!

Sorry for that oversight. It worked before i installed the last three mods (now two) and i didn't check the human part again.

2 hours ago, Kythana said:

Found a problem: the manager didn't copy all files.

Check if you got these four files transferred correctly:

MaleBody_Nude_Up.nif

MaleBody_Nude_Down.nif

MaleBody_Nude.nif

MaleBody.nif

Without these it can't work correctly.

OK, got through all combinations. Looks like the gender files broke that 'rise' for humans (everything else worked fine). After removing them you do need the EVB patch of #5. Will adapt the list to the new development. 

I will tomorrow thanks

4 hours ago, Kythana said:

You have also to remove the MaleBody_Nude.nif from FO4_AnimationsByLeito (its in Main > Meshes > Actors > Character > CharacterAssets and in Uncut > Meshes > Actors > Character > CharacterAssets) as this one would also break the rise.

Do overlook this Addition. Found a better solution.

Will test in a few hours if moving the patch file (aka #5) behind AAF will have unforseen consequences. This is one thing i adopted from the other guides although the position there never did make much sense to me... Should that work out we won't have to manually edit the FO4_AnimationsByLeito.

There's nothing in the patch that would hinder a move down. Might have been important for 4P but not for us. Modified the order of the modlist to reflect the development.

But now i'll catch some sleep. I should have done this some hours ago...

Hmm, I followed your guide to the letter, but after I started up the game and loaded my save I got bunch of error messages from the AAF:

Error: 037 - Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Z_Architect.esm

Error: 004 - Plugin required by content pack not installed or not activated: Z_Architect.esm

Error: 004 - Plugin required by content pack not installed or not activated: V's Stylish Decor2.esp

Error: 006 - If this message remains on-screen, it indicates a startup error.

Like I said, I followed your guide to the letter, so how come there was no mention of these plugins?  ?

edit. I'm using Vortex as my mod manager btw. I would love to roll back to NMM, because it gives me more freedom to manage my mods, but the problem with that is that I have 100+ mods installed and there's no option to migrate the mod library/loadout from Vortex ---> NMM (it only works other way around).

There's no mention of these plugins as i don't use the required mods for them!

1. Quote:

Vs SavageCabbage : it adds peculiar/tweaked animations on furnitures from the amazing V's Stylish Decor, obviously if you are going to use this package you'll need to install that mod too. It also requires Vs Furniture (see below under FURNITURE FILES)

File Names: AJ_XML_SC_Vs_animationData and AJ_XML_SC_Vs_positionData

No installed V's Stylish decor means problems with AAF if you install files for the Stylish Decor.

2. Quote:

- Horizon Furniture : it will add furnitures from the amazing Horizon mod to the list of eligible furnitures. Also, Horizon IS REQUIRED, obviously. More specifically, Z_Architect.esm.

No installed Horizon means problems with AAF if you install files for Horizon.

Only install files or patches for the stuff you are actually going to use. 

13 minutes ago, Kythana said:

There's no mention of these plugins as i don't use the required mods for them!

1. Quote:

Vs SavageCabbage : it adds peculiar/tweaked animations on furnitures from the amazing V's Stylish Decor, obviously if you are going to use this package you'll need to install that mod too. It also requires Vs Furniture (see below under FURNITURE FILES)

File Names: AJ_XML_SC_Vs_animationData and AJ_XML_SC_Vs_positionData

No installed V's Stylish decor means problems with AAF if you install files for the Stylish Decor.

2. Quote:

- Horizon Furniture : it will add furnitures from the amazing Horizon mod to the list of eligible furnitures. Also, Horizon IS REQUIRED, obviously. More specifically, Z_Architect.esm.

No installed Horizon means problems with AAF if you install files for Horizon.

Only install files or patches for the stuff you are actually going to use. 

Ah, now I see. So I messed up the 35 SC XML Addon installation. My bad ?

I uninstalled those that I didn't need and the AAF started up properly.

S#1t happens. ;)

As long as it is working now everything is fine. Watch out for the change i made to the modlist (#5 went up to #11). You might want to manually copy the two bodyfiles into your game.

Damn, the sun is up. Burned the night to hunt down one bug just to get another one… but got them both! 32:0 for the mobile infantry. :D

Update for file #4 available.

As i thought, you need to deactivate everything, update that file, and then reactivate the mods. Simple update doesn't seem to work also check if your manager actually adds the file. Vortex said 'poof' and it was gone (this starts to annoy me a lot).

Human intercourse - works flawlessly (with the highs and lows too)

Pregnancy - started (will see how it continues)

Morning sickness - in progress

Dog intercourse - works

Supermutants - in progress

Shenanigans - works

NPC intercourse - works

SEU - works

RSE - looks good (the parts i checked work fine)

Missing actors - none so far...

Missing Animations - none so far…

Boxer Shorts - none so far...

Nope, i wont look for Deathclaws. At this level i only want to see them through my scope.

Looks promising so far

But thats it for today. I've been up for 36 Hours now. Either catching the overlooked bug (and its follow up) or rechecking stuff so there will be no sudden surprises anymore.

17 hours ago, Kythana said:

The problem with the boxer shorts is mostly gone in my combination. I sometimes still get it 'cause in my game the mod 'Unique NPC' interferes in that regard. I'm still undecided if i should remove it or live with some boxer shorts (it adds children to the settlements and so many other goodies). Its either something like this or your installation went somehow wrong.

You may be correct, I'm a longtime Unique NPCs fan and didn't even think about that.  Another good example of how anything that touches anything can mess with AAF/RSE and the works.  I'll probably either deal with it or perhaps someone enterprising enough to make a patch will come along in the future.

8 hours ago, Kythana said:

Nope, i wont look for Deathclaws. At this level i only want to see them through my scope.

I don't remember if Fallout has it but "tim" in console used to be Toggle Immortal Mode which is basically flagging yourself as "essential" like unkillable NPCs.  That might work for testing CSE stuff.

11 hours ago, Kythana said:

Damn, the sun is up. Burned the night to hunt down one bug just to get another one… but got them both! 32:0 for the mobile infantry. :D

Net Correspondent: "It's an ugly planet. A BUG planet! A planet hostile to life-"

starship.jpg

- Starship Troopers

?

Carry on, soldier!

@lazytiger

In my build it was Unique NPC. I removed it for the tests and the boxer shorts vanished completely.

Regarding the command TGM (thats the one you implied). It would break quite a few functions of the mods i'll have to test. I'm proud of not using, with the exception of modpos, disable, and markfordelete in building mode, any other console commands. It would ruin the game for me and then this guide/list wouldn't exist at all.

@VonHelton

Finally someone gets the reference. *Thumbs up* Yes sir. Working on it, sir.

Yeah, the picture shows exactly how i felt when i started with AAF and the rest (See that tiny dot a bit left of the center? Thats me). Bugs (missing animations), Bugs (missing actors), Bugs (always flaccid), Bugs (Boxer Shorts), Bugs (startup problems), new Bugs (fix something and something else breaks), and even more Bugs (AAF error message suddenly pops up and game locks). But i got them one by one. Its a slow process, more by error than trial, but in the end i'll get them all.

Updates to the first posts, combined mod managers and tools, added troubleshooting (might move that to its own section). Added WIP to the title until i finished all of my tests.

Assault - works

Rise of the penis - works

Human intercourse - works

Dog intercourse - works

Supermutant intercourse - BUG Damn, this was working (animation not starting plus game lock - checking every single file and script NOW)

Feral intercourse - works

Getting a slutty char - in progress

Shenanigans - works

NPC intercourse - works

Abductions - works

TD - works

PS - in progress

DD - works (need more caps to test the last part)

FPE - works (quests work - final result in 8 game months)

CWSS - works

VIS-G - works (RSE adds some stuff to the game so i mention this mod too)
RSE - works (only brothel and Basic Needs not tested)

SEU - works

Missing actors - None so far...

Missing Animations - Restarting countdown of 36 hours

Boxer Shorts - gone (Unique NPC was the troublemaker)

Ooops, i almost forgot...

@Crimson0

Thanks a lot for pointing out the bug i missed.

Small info update.

Get a message, after the short black loading screen, Animation Failed but then an animation starts normally.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Digging through the heap of file i couldn't find something.

OK, then the hard tour. Cleaning the game and reinstalling AAF. Looks like the troubleshooting section will get an addition or two...

Then i can also check #4. Other guides say it belongs at this place - but it throws an error about not finding AAF - this always bothered me. So i'll test to move it down. The supermutants are broken now, it can't get much worse...

Will also clean the savegame… Just to be on the safe side.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wish me luck, starting the 'new' game...

Thats it! I'll kill Vortex and go back to the old NMM!

Suddenly i have no Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch installed - according to Vortex it was never there - that is one of the first mods i ALWAYS install!

For you that means i have to reinstall everything. So sadly no further update for today...

*sigh* This will be another very short night...

Around a dozen mods vanished, two i had modified myself (so i know with 100% certainty they were there). Don't want to know what happened to single files then. No wonder i'm getting more problems...

Four other mods were in the game but the downloaded compressed file is gone.