[mod] [CK2] House Irae - Updated 24SEP21

New update's up.

17DEC19

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a tooltip error with the Great Work.
Baron-level theocracies, republics, and feudals will no longer get the Dark Seldarine succession laws.

New Additions:

Barons who follow one of the dark elven religions will now automatically get a spouse, with a MTTH of two years.
Added a decision for the players of the Dark Seldarine religions to enable/disable incest. Available only if you didn't start as the religion.

Enhancements:

Priests of the dark elven religions will no longer marry or inherit.
You can now use the Convert To Dark Seldarine decision if the target is your lover or a priest/priestess from House Irae.
Removed the Eilistraee County Conquest due to redundancy with the normal pagan CB.
The Drow Holy War will be usuable by all three Dark Seldarine religions, but only against other Dark Seldarine religions that aren't yours.
Dark elves will recieve a 50% discount on House Irae boons. Half-elves get a 25% discount.

New update's up.

18DEC19

New Additions:

The Matron Mother will give you an extra special gift if your favor with House Irae is 5000 or more. Only happens in December for Christian and Jewish religious group members, or August for anyone else. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Go Fuck Yourself.

Hello, great mod thank you.

Sorry for my bad english.

When does Laela rise? I play normal games (not random), with Holy Fury, Monks and Mystics, Old Gods and even when I start before 900, I can't see Laela rising ( with dark elves start or half elf start), I play from 870 approximative to 1100 and never seen her

Thank for your help

8 minutes ago, saintsalvy said:

Hello, great mod thank you.

Sorry for my bad english.

When does Laela rise? I play normal games (not random), with Holy Fury, Monks and Mystics, Old Gods and even when I start before 900, I can't see Laela rising ( with dark elves start or half elf start), I play from 870 approximative to 1100 and never seen her

Thank for your help

Any time between 900 and 1400

Average time to wait is 1200 months

I am having a couple issues involving this mod and was wondering if I could get some help. For some reason my ruler's children keep being born with the Dark Elf trait, and Dark Elf portraits, even though neither of the parents are Dark Elves. Another issue I noticed is that children, ones with custom portraits like Dark Elves, often don't change portraits when they become adults. I didn't have either of these problems before I added House Irae, on a new save of course. I could go back to playing without it but it a great mod and I'd like to find a solution if possible.

I'm using DW:R, DWE, LF, and of course House Irae, as well as a dozen or so other mods but I doubt they are the issue as they are mostly unrelated to the problems.

52 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Sounds to me like you have a certain artifact.

Hmm, well I did use the "get_all_artifacts" command so you are probably right. So it was my cheating that broke the game lol, figures. Could I get the name of the artifact in question? I'd like to try removing it to see if that fixes it. I'll probably have to start a new game anyway but it would be nice to know regardless.

23 minutes ago, ImmortalScourge101 said:

Hmm, well I did use the "get_all_artifacts" command so you are probably right. So it was my cheating that broke the game lol, figures. Could I get the name of the artifact in question? I'd like to try removing it to see if that fixes it. I'll probably have to start a new game anyway but it would be nice to know regardless.

If you play with cheats and/or unsupported/untested mods, then you just have to accept that sometimes things may not work as designed.

For reference, the only mods I use to playtest are Luxuria Fantasia, Smaller Offmap Buttons, Ruler Designer Unlocked, Bigger Interface, and House Irae. Your mileage may vary with anything else.

2 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

If you play with cheats and/or unsupported/untested mods, then you just have to accept that sometimes things may not work as designed.

For reference, the only mods I use to playtest are Luxuria Fantasia, Smaller Offmap Buttons, Ruler Designer Unlocked, Bigger Interface, and House Irae. Your mileage may vary with anything else.

Yea I get that, I used to play modded Skyrim a lot and it was always a pain figuring out what mods worked together. It didn't even occur to me that an artifact could be the issue, I simply assumed it was a conflicting mod problem, my bad. I'd still like to know the name of the artifact so I can try and fix my problem or at least avoid it in the future. You seem hesitant to tell me it though so its fine if you don't want to for whatever reason, it would just save me the trouble of figuring it out myself.

24DEC19

New Additions:

Added a new option to the game rule "House Irae: Dark Elves": Child of House Irae. You will start as the exiled son or daughter of Kekvit Irae, obtaining Tamsine's bloodline immediately but also the... complications, the least of which being that your character can no longer go back home.
Added Belladonna Irae, as "father" to Freya and to the Child of Irae.

Enhancements:

Added the flag lf_never_turn_spoopy to all temple holders during the starting event so that they play nice with Luxuria Fantasia's ghosts.
Changed Eilistraee and Vhaeraun religion icons.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I love this mod, adds a lot of variety to each run. I don't suppose there's a console command to trigger the 'spurned sister' events is there? 

The only time the event ran was in one of my favourite campaigns, I'll admit patience isn't my strong suit so I was wondering if there's a surefire way of getting the ball rolling. 

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Aldern said:

Hi, I love this mod, adds a lot of variety to each run. I don't suppose there's a console command to trigger the 'spurned sister' events is there? 

The only time the event ran was in one of my favourite campaigns, I'll admit patience isn't my strong suit so I was wondering if there's a surefire way of getting the ball rolling. 

Thanks! 

event Laela.101

Dark Whispers spoilers:

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Is it expected that Tamsine grabs a realm at random during Whispers chain? Haven't played for more than half a year, so decided to check Child of Tamsine in Wessex, and eventually Dark Whispers started (although minorly bugged, as there was the nanny Rose, but no child - all entries were blank). However, when she finally manifested onto the realm, she took Lombardy as her realm, which was fairly battered already, lost an invasion to Austria because half the eastern europe allied to beat her down, then lost a few more wars to France (which somehow stayed a powerhouse in 769 start, then turned HRE after winning first war, resetting truce time) while revolt happened, shattering her realm in almost half. In the end, I managed to antagonize her enough to duel, and she died there, as I simply couldn't interact with her anyway else. Seemed quite anticlimactic. 

In any case, love the work you're doing on both your major mods. Keep it up ;)