[mod] [CK2] House Irae - Updated 24SEP21

17 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Portraits are assigned to purebloods (those with the racial trait), not those with the culture.

well,yea...i didnt played "full feature" idk,it should use portraits regardless because it was really wierd and unintuetive when Kekavit have 10 kekavits as predecessors and use vanilla portraits and only with "full" it worked as intended.

also why when i use "Create New vassal" sometime they are replaced by DE and sometimes they dont.

like baronies and cities(republics) are humans and churches is always DE it's kinda wierd not to mention you need to manually breed elfs to place them anywhere.

inheritance should be set to drows only. i've saw a drow female with legitmate drow female kid and in heir window some random lowborn non drow trash.

do you have fix implanted for Enatic doctrine ?

00_features.txt

Spoiler

effect = {
			custom_tooltip = { text = tooltip_religion_feature_matriarchal }
			custom_tooltip = { text = tooltip_religion_feature_open_succession }
			custom_tooltip = { text = tooltip_religion_feature_matriarchal_negatives }
			hidden_tooltip = { 
				set_allows_matrilineal_marriage = yes
				set_feminist = yes 
				set_women_can_take_consorts = yes
				set_men_can_take_consorts = no
				set_male_temple_holders = no
			}
			#hidden_tooltip = { FROM = { any_demesne_title = { add_law = enatic_succession add_law = status_of_women_4 } } }
		}

should be

Spoiler

effect = {
			custom_tooltip = { text = tooltip_religion_feature_matriarchal }
			custom_tooltip = { text = tooltip_religion_feature_open_succession }
			custom_tooltip = { text = tooltip_religion_feature_matriarchal_negatives }
			hidden_tooltip = { 
				set_allows_matrilineal_marriage = yes
				set_feminist = yes 
				set_women_can_take_consorts = yes
				set_men_can_take_consorts = no
				set_female_temple_holders = yes
				set_male_temple_holders = no
			}
			#hidden_tooltip = { FROM = { any_demesne_title = { add_law = enatic_succession add_law = status_of_women_4 } } }
		}

this might be a stupid question, but how are you supposed to find other drows to marry and keep a stable drow population that dosnt marry other races so you have a selection of drows in a few decades? Also, when does the drow events fire? do I have to reform first? generally nothing seems to be happening after I get the create a drow event, or atleast it seems so. Just getting a male to marry is a real hassel, costing tons in slaves and gold.

30 minutes ago, Kraniumbrud said:

this might be a stupid question, but how are you supposed to find other drows to marry and keep a stable drow population that dosnt marry other races so you have a selection of drows in a few decades? Also, when does the drow events fire? do I have to reform first? generally nothing seems to be happening after I get the create a drow event, or atleast it seems so. Just getting a male to marry is a real hassel, costing tons in slaves and gold.

That's the tradeoff. Surface drow are rare. If you want a stable population, you're gonna have to go raiding. ;)

5 minutes ago, Kraniumbrud said:

dosnt work, the trigger demands that its between 1000 and 1020.. which curiously is impossible to get near in the starting time choice

The only other way is to set the gamerule to random. Sorry. I'll change this in the future

1 minute ago, Kraniumbrud said:

thx for the quick answers, I can see your logic I sspose, perhaps something like getting normal migrants, not alot ofcause, but some for a cheaper price than 1500, males especially seems to be in short supply in the randomness

That's already planned: A cheaper option for the offmap empire to give a male. No special stats, no special traits, just a male dark elf.

13 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

That's already planned: A cheaper option for the offmap empire to give a male. No special stats, no special traits, just a male dark elf.

sounds great, perhaps a small entourage to start with, I cant really see a drow go alone to the surface without some kind of group.