On 11/24/2018 at 2:53 PM, Karuuth said:

For whatever reason I cant ask for any of them to join me. I'm using immersive aft, i dont know if thats the issue. none the less good looking characters

You have to feed them fish once every day. Depending on the amount of food given, it can take around 1 to 2 in-game weeks of daily feeding before they become followers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, Loony Khajiit said:

I'd be interested if you manage to port it

On 2/10/2019 at 11:41 PM, duzellx said:

any chance of an se port?

Unfortunately, there are no immediate plans to port this to SSE. Although if anyone wants to do it, they may do so. ?

On 2/16/2019 at 1:02 PM, kaldwin said:

does anyone know of any tools that let you change NPCs breast size?  Because those cat's tits are way too big.  Even so, best khajiit follower mod out there as far as I've found

Currently, the only way to change their bodies is to replace the meshes manually. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Salutations, fair5210.

I took a real liking for this mod, and when I saw it wasn't for SE, I had the urge to right this wrong.

I would like to Personally let you know that I have ported Pussycats 1.0.1v + 1.0.2v, (merged it into one, Creating a 7z zip Called Pussycats_V1.0.2_SE.7z) and that it works in Skyrim Special Edition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't tested much, but I can say that:

+all five characters are accounted for

+Giving Fish works, they thank me afterword.

+the interaction works every 24 hrs, as intended.

+The mod works flawlessly with ~13000 files/71 mods, including CBBE SE, USSEP, and CBP and CBPC Physics (oddly both physics at the same time?)

+works with sexlab's add-ons ( aroused, attraction etc), Good chance it works with sexlab itself.

+after 6 days and nights with ~25 fish given per night, all five of them became followers, as intended.

Problems I found:

-The Facegens are being tampered with (not found) by CK and the head textures for all but one of them is actually a body texture applied to the face, and it's honestly confusing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, If you are looking to converse about this mod more, (aka test, acquire the 7z zip, bug-fix, acquire images from my game, and all that jazz)

Feel free to contact me any time about this mod, as I am open and I would love to assist with this port in any way I possibly can.

I am willing to work with you at your leisure.

I may not respond due to college work, but I should be available often sporadically.

(Note: I have just learned to port today (4/28/19), and I have little knowledge on CK, Papyrus, and all the very complex regions of development on this game, so keep in mind that I am not anywhere near a Pro at this.)

Here are Three Images, to prove that I have done this, and proof it's in SE, Due to the use of SKSE64. (the motion blur effect comes from sexlab arousal, but I was a a bit lazy, and forgot to remove it.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on a more personal note, I ADORE the proportions of these characters. Well done in regards to that. =3

If you message me on Discord (Zeddkatt#4329) , I will be more than happy to throw an email to you with the SE mod and anything else that can assist you in this cause.

Oh, and just to say, Time is passing my friend. You should really think of jumping on SSE, as it (in my opinion) works great and is less clunky than legendary edition. Many mod authors including Groovetama (XP32), Caliente (CBBE), fore (FNIS), and many others have quit support for LE, save for minor updates.

( But, if you don't want to Part with LE, Consider this a friendly suggestion.)

I wish you the best,

FigSquad

Addendum: You can also call me Zeddkatt.

ModphotoPcats.jpg

PCats2.jpg

Dataproof.jpg

On 4/29/2019 at 10:05 AM, FigSquad said:

Salutations, fair5210.

I took a real liking for this mod, and when I saw it wasn't for SE, I had the urge to right this wrong.

I would like to Personally let you know that I have ported Pussycats 1.0.1v + 1.0.2v, (merged it into one, Creating a 7z zip Called Pussycats_V1.0.2_SE.7z) and that it works in Skyrim Special Edition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't tested much, but I can say that:

+all five characters are accounted for

+Giving Fish works, they thank me afterword.

+the interaction works every 24 hrs, as intended.

+The mod works flawlessly with ~13000 files/71 mods, including CBBE SE, USSEP, and CBP and CBPC Physics (oddly both physics at the same time?)

+works with sexlab's add-ons ( aroused, attraction etc), Good chance it works with sexlab itself.

+after 6 days and nights with ~25 fish given per night, all five of them became followers, as intended.

Problems I found:

-The Facegens are being tampered with (not found) by CK and the head textures for all but one of them is actually a body texture applied to the face, and it's honestly confusing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, If you are looking to converse about this mod more, (aka test, acquire the 7z zip, bug-fix, acquire images from my game, and all that jazz)

Feel free to contact me any time about this mod, as I am open and I would love to assist with this port in any way I possibly can.

I am willing to work with you at your leisure.

I may not respond due to college work, but I should be available often sporadically.

(Note: I have just learned to port today (4/28/19), and I have little knowledge on CK, Papyrus, and all the very complex regions of development on this game, so keep in mind that I am not anywhere near a Pro at this.)

Here are Three Images, to prove that I have done this, and proof it's in SE, Due to the use of SKSE64. (the motion blur effect comes from sexlab arousal, but I was a a bit lazy, and forgot to remove it.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on a more personal note, I ADORE the proportions of these characters. Well done in regards to that. =3

If you message me on Discord (Zeddkatt#4329) , I will be more than happy to throw an email to you with the SE mod and anything else that can assist you in this cause.

Oh, and just to say, Time is passing my friend. You should really think of jumping on SSE, as it (in my opinion) works great and is less clunky than legendary edition. Many mod authors including Groovetama (XP32), Caliente (CBBE), fore (FNIS), and many others have quit support for LE, save for minor updates.

( But, if you don't want to Part with LE, Consider this a friendly suggestion.)

I wish you the best,

FigSquad

Addendum: You can also call me Zeddkatt.

ModphotoPcats.jpg

PCats2.jpg

Dataproof.jpg

hey there. i was waiting for months for this. could you kindly give us a link to download this please?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, so, I recently installed this mod due to a want to have more Khajiit followers. And, aside from 1 other one, I couldn't find any female followers...until I found this.

So, I'm having a problem. It seems that this mod is causing me to CTD...by them corrupting the cells that they reside in.

I did three tests, and that's the conclusion I came to.

The first test was having all the problem mods and the followers. Started in Falkreath, ran to their camp, then fast traveled to my home, Windstad Manor. CTD after a minute and on load.

The second test was just them. Same as the second.

The third test was with the other ones, but not the followers. No CTD.

I am...very confused about this. Attached is my load order (minus your mod). I would love to use these followers, so any help would be great.

loadorder.txt

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

These are the most gorgeous Khajiit ladies I've ever seen.  So far I've gotten the mod to work in SSE really well (picked up the SSE version over on the Nexus), and I can marry any or all of them and take them home with me.  The problem I'm having is that none of the mods I'm running which involve body morphing will work on them correctly.  MME and Fertility Mode will both tag all of them and track them through their progress, but there's no associated breast and belly growth.  Am I missing something this mod needs to allow those to affect these delightful Khajiit ladies?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...