[Request/Search] Trying to get the GomaPero "Rethi" Look

On 2018/10/29 at AM8點08分, HFlamez said:

如果你想要預設。我打算重新創造我自己,我沒有頭髮,嘴巴或眉毛,也沒有經驗,但我願意重新製作並分享它,如果它出來好。

這就是我到目前為止,鼻子需要固定,我需要找到合適的眉毛,眼睛也需要固定。

如果你們有提示,或任何類似的東西讓我知道。

Recreation.PNG.dc3f9ceab17976670a8dd2ce61f73fff.PNG                                                             Goma.PNG.03a5a85982db4ce1a6f05ca13965f1f2.PNG

Oh! i like your character! can you share your preset?

On 12/4/2018 at 8:10 PM, Distortedrealms said:

Like you I was determined to get that style of character but I wanted a character to look good and with no ENB gimmickry ? This is not like Goma's character but i am happy with the result. Used Sima Lighting for the face, Fep for the smile, Goma's poser mod for the pose, and ENB free pic.

1226903843_enb2018_12_0423_01_13_39.jpg.b25bf0584333fad62c8e95d3f681f958.jpg

that looks nice!

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, HFlamez said:

that looks nice!

Is this head nif used for Kailu Follower?

Searching for the missing tri files.

eyesfemalechargen.tri

femaleheadbrowschargen.tri

femaleheadbrowsrace.tri

femaleheadmaskleftside.tri

femaleheadmaskleftsidechargen.tri

femaleheadmaskrightside.tri

femaleheadmaskleftsideraces.tri

femaleheadmaskrightsidechargen.tri

femaleheadmaskrightsideraces.tri

femaleheadraces.tri

Kailu Follower 1.0

• 8 months later...
On 10/26/2018 at 10:54 AM, << Bad Gateway >> said:

Gomapero = Private stuff.

I dont agree with you dude, Excuse me, but i think your post is just for showing off your personal opinion or your personal problem hot topic.

Why then ppl trying to draw paintings, doing fan art or recreate 3D model on celebrities? why dont celebrities say: "shit man its private, dont try to copy my appearance". I think, then ppl should say- dont fucking show yourself in a public. if you dont want to be liked by others or looking for group of fans or just for advertise yourself, why do you publish yourself (celebrity/star/popular content etc)?...

If it posted- means - for public. stealing or using original file without permit is bad!. but to try recreate someones look -doesn't do someone guilty. and even if group of talented ppl succeed to recreate a 99% percent of original its not private or illegal. 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:17 PM, Akretija said:

I dont agree with you dude, Excuse me, but i think your post is just for showing off your personal opinion or your personal problem hot topic.

Why then ppl trying to draw paintings, doing fan art or recreate 3D model on celebrities? why dont celebrities say: "shit man its private, dont try to copy my appearance". I think, then ppl should say- dont fucking show yourself in a public. if you dont want to be liked by others or looking for group of fans or just for advertise yourself, why do you publish yourself (celebrity/star/popular content etc)?...

If it posted- means - for public. stealing or using original file without permit is bad!. but to try recreate someones look -doesn't do someone guilty. and even if group of talented ppl succeed to recreate a 99% percent of original its not private or illegal. 

Come on and try recreate goma's head mesh from nothing and reach the 99% same look.
Never my friend, never...
I see many trying on Loverslab but the results is ridiculous. XD
This "big" modders use mixed/custom body/face textures so if you reach the 100% mesh copy you never get this custom textures...

I know how to work this, i use my custom textures too for my char. If i try original textures from Nexus my char is ugly. But with my textures its looks perfect.

And if you try write PM for this "big" modders you never get answer or "my custom bla bla bla".
This is envious Skyrim modding community.

Forget goma and the others and create your own look...

1 hour ago, << Bad Gateway >> said:

And if you try write PM for this "big" modders you never get answer or "my custom bla bla bla".
This is envious Skyrim modding community.

Forget goma and the others and create your own look...

I can not anymore, I laugh me dead!
Goma great modder??? :classic_laugh:
without Beth. Creations Kit and resources of other modders, Goma would be nothing!
I know modders which without these tools, create mods.
and I remember a modder named Elewin, he was very much appreciated here, until he started only pictures upload his works.
It did not take long and he was forgotten!
big modders are ready to share with others, but Goma only sees the dollar.
my opinion, I do not need him and I can renounce! :classic_wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is people still on the goma char ? i have a friend taht was wanting too, do you guys know what his skin texture and stuff ? I saw lots of ppl running in some faces presets, i dont think i have some really chars, the ones i made, and i still receive messages from some ppl asking if i can share my Ahri's preset or Anna, characters are pretty special for the ones who made them, but yeah its just a game. Idk is this topic still on.. what you guys are up to ? ?

• 9 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 9:02 PM, jkchan342 said:

This is late af but I want that goma preset too, if possible. Saying this from a guy in 2023. You should know how advanced skyrim is like now, yeah? And yet I still want that goma preset compared to many others with better enb on nesus. 

just install Expressive facegen morphs on racemenu + latest Fairskin complexion. That's basically what he used for that char.

35 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

1 is face slider mod,the other is a texture mod in the screenshot

Clearly that is not enough isn't it? Even if I play around with all the sliders they have to offer, I don't think I can recreate that face. I knew it the moment I understood the face sculpt function. It is like sculpting the face by hand, it is pointless trying to recreate it with just sliders because that ain't gonna work.

cool a nice old thread..lol...

if an enb is created in a correct way, you can deinstall facelight, which is not working ideal way for skyrim at all.

Goma pero has been also croosing my interests in the past-but only for some hours, then it suddenly disappeared somewhere behind the horizon...cluttering in x-dimensions simply never helped to create interesting mods. Furniture, which has been promisly set into the world has been only faky, like so many other mods made those days. Some few of those I picked up and made them sense-ful working to be finally available in the game...but mostly their style has been too far off skyrim, that there has been no further wish to create all the stuff to become working.

HUGE new worlds are not really enriching the known skyrim. And mostly do look imported different characters which do not work with common bodyslide and racemenu functions not suitable to the game at all. And if only one single character is running around in skyrim with such attributes, it simply is little scary to me.

Clothing, which I saw on the introduced pictures are easy to be created in an own and artistic way. and it ´s not hard to do that even better for all the npcs.

Those modders use of course customized enbs and bodies, skin and other stuff around, which is mostly made slightly beside their main interest of work.

Recreations are absurd and if you start her/his original partition of skyrim onto your system, it will look in a different way. Also the load-order may cause some different results, btw. And of course do you see from the pics mostly a game, which has been made for photo-shootings and not for a game, which can perform smoothly for a gameplay at all. Specially the goma-pero land has been a terrible DISASTER of creation. Same like my ZAP-world, btw. But the last one has not been made to work as an official new world.

That only was an simple expose of new assets all inside a new small "park" and for checking the stuff ingame. GP instead has been made to visit it seriously.

Beside of the head´s form, you need little help by using a suitng texture because the skin texture has also some info about "faky-heights" and shadowing inside of it. With different skins you will always also have little different faces, changes of age and expression. In any case is SSE an ideal place to simmulate baby-face-characters in a most fine way. It tends to make characters with a same skin between SLE/SSE look much more younger and smoothy. AND GPL should also work well if loaded inside of SSE as well.

At least you can reach your desired configurations more better by using SSE.

7 hours ago, 27X said:

prolly because the current head was derived from Daz and there is literally no equivalent unless you're fluent in Blender.

You know what ? I will leave it to your expert online hunting skills opinion, as you always somehow find your fav modder work on the vast desert of internet.?

2017 Avatar mod head mesh + fairskin complex + 1st cubrows

Spoiler

example.thumb.jpg.c3cd26a579cfa0c3e60ebda9fb6cde0e.jpg

Edited by RomeoZero
21 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

You know what ? I will leave it to your expert online hunting skills opinion, as you always somehow find your fav modder work on the vast desert of internet.?

2017 Avatar mod head mesh + fairskin complex + 1st cubrows

Reveal hidden contents

What you have created there is finally much more better, compared with what you are looking for:-)