1 hour ago, Roachboy said:

Great ideas, thanks for this mod. One question: I get enemies in combat to submit ... how could I enslave them? I can steal from them, rape them, kill them ... but enslave? Sorry if I'm just to dumb to see the obvious ...

It's not a dumb question, you're right because the guide for the mod is still wip and you could have not found it yourself, to enslave someone you must have in your inventory "slave chains" you can craft them in a tanning rack or buying them from general store merchants, nothing in this mod is without a cost :P

edit: general store merchants sell also condoms and drugged wraps, but they don't have always those items in stock, you may want to wait a few in game days to let them restock their selling inventory;

10 minutes ago, Roachboy said:

So I enslaved some of the Stormcloak soldiers in Helgen's Keep. The problem is, that the Imperials still see them as enemies, draw their weapons and hit them once before putting their weapons away again, waiting a couple of seconds and then starting again.

Do you enslaved those soldiers during the initial scripted scene? Because the start of the game at helgen is a scripted scene you should not be able to enslave people at the beginning of the game (helgen), i assume you putted slave chains in your inventory via consolle command?

Yes, I got the chains via console, but I enslaved those Stormcloaks while fighting my way out of Helgen keep (for example in the room where you are supposed to get the healing potions out of the barrel ... or in the torture room ... or in the big room with some archers standing in the oil puddles). So no, I did not enslave them during the scripted scene of the beheading or the dragon attack, but after entering the keep.

5 minutes ago, Roachboy said:

Yes, I got the chains via console, but I enslaved those Stormcloaks while fighting my way out of Helgen keep (for example in the room where you are supposed to get the healing potions out of the barrel ... or in the torture room ... or in the big room with some archers standing in the oil puddles). So no, I did not enslave them during the scripted scene of the beheading or the dragon attack, but after entering the keep.

No my friend all the scene at helgen keep is heavily scripted, you should not enslave anyone from there, there is a reason i did not made available enslaving from the beginning. The initial scene ends only when you exit the helgen keep cave (and also in that case hadvar or ralof are still in a scripted scene until they reach riverwood and talk with their relatives.

I will look into it however tobsee if i can do something about but i don't want to break anything from vanilla game, by the way thank you for pointing this out all reports are useful to me ?

4 minutes ago, Roachboy said:

Thanks for taking the time to answer (and to consider my report). So no slaves from Helgen ... guess I have to carry everything out of that place on my own then ;)

Ahahahha yeah, this mod have some space to improve, if you want a feature like what you want i suggest you sexlab defeat because that mod let you  phisically transport an enslaved actor in a sack removing it from the game while you are transporting it and that's should prevent problems at scripted events like helgen, but you can only transport one at time

Seems like an awesome mod, was about to start a new game like 10 min ago, now I'm seriously considering a few more hours of modfuckery to get everything to go with this mod, my load order is rejoycing pretty sure I can knock off 5 or 6 plugins out of it, no complaints about Reqs since I already have all the mods in it installed anyway (Sorry PPL are being bastard coated bastards with bastard filling about it) THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK :) 

2 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Seems like an awesome mod, was about to start a new game like 10 min ago, now I'm seriously considering a few more hours of modfuckery to get everything to go with this mod, my load order is rejoycing pretty sure I can knock off 5 or 6 plugins out of it, no complaints about Reqs since I already have all the mods in it installed anyway (Sorry PPL are being bastard coated bastards with bastard filling about it) THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK :) 

Ahahahha you made me smile ? i hope this mod is up to your expectations, and apologize me in case you find bugs, it's still a brand new mod and lot should be added and maybe things may be adjusted but since i fixed dependencies from now on new games will not be required for next versions when i will update the mod :)

Just now, anghelos92 said:

Ahahahha you made me smile ? i hope this mod is up to your expectations, and apologize me in case you find bugs, it's still a brand new mod and lot should be added and maybe things may be adjusted but since i fixed dependencies from now on new games will not be required for next versions when i will update the mod :)

That's nice to hear, by the way, I was reading some of the comments on the first pages, you said that HENTAI PREGNANCY was better than being female (more stable i think) but you made it a point of putting ORIGINAL VERSION in front of it, is that because you never played the new version or because the original is better than the new one? I saw that it has a bunch of other features nowadays is it less stable too?

2 minutes ago, yagonew said:

That's nice to hear, by the way, I was reading some of the comments on the first pages, you said that HENTAI PREGNANCY was better than being female (more stable i think) but you made it a point of putting ORIGINAL VERSION in front of it, is that because you never played the new version or because the original is better than the new one? I saw that it has a bunch of other features nowadays is it less stable too?

I think both versions are good, my personal experience with the original one is excellent, and i ised it for an 80+ hours of gameplay. Currently I am using the the new version and so far i am happy with it, this mod is integrated with both. The new version has some feautures i disabled tough: cum inflation, non unique npc pregnancies and soul gem birthing, the first because i don't like that but it's perfectly safe to use it, the second because i think it's pretty intensive on game resources and the third because i use an HP plugin children + soul gem which is compatible with the new hentai pregnancy version too and has a better soul gem pregnancy imho. You are good to go with the new version

I think both versions are good, my personal experience with the original one is excellent, and i ised it for an 80+ hours of gameplay. Currently I am using the the new version and so far i am happy with it, this mod is integrated with both. The new version has some feautures i disabled tough: cum inflation, non unique npc pregnancies and soul gem birthing, the first because i don't like that but it's perfectly safe to use it, the second because i think it's pretty intensive on game resources and the third because i use an HP plugin children + soul gem which is compatible with the new hentai pregnancy version too and has a better soul gem pregnancy imho. You are good to go with the new version

Good to know about the Children+Soulgem, I play with EC+ and SL Parasites too (YEAH! I KNOW...if my Dovahkiins could meet me I would probably be shouted off a cliff or something...) I've heard this mod 

is great at organizing all the different mods trying to modify the body do you know if it plays well with HP + C+SG ?

Hey anghelos92 good mod, i think its gonna replace slen and defeat. i read here about the player defeat rape feature and i have the same problem. its not gonna triggered, i have SL active, defeat set as disabled (new save defeat was never active) and SLA packs registered and active. the enemys are bandits so they shouldnt be restricted, i also checked via console for a SL fatal error. sadly no, everything was fine... i only get the ragdoll and get naked (dunno if this is the start from MCG for the rape or death alternative) than i get the blackout and thats it. but i still like the mod and the relationship system and how hard it is... in the few hours i played the mod i got a bunch oh "nah, i dont think so" like IRL ?

i read you try to learn german... gute gemacht, ich hoffe du machst weiter so. bin gespannt auf die nächsten updates.

8 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Good to know about the Children+Soulgem, I play with EC+ and SL Parasites too (YEAH! I KNOW...if my Dovahkiins could meet me I would probably be shouted off a cliff or something...) I've heard this mod 

is great at organizing all the different mods trying to modify the body do you know if it plays well with HP + C+SG ?

slif has his own patches and the HP mod from ed has native support for slif. slif comes with a bunch of patches during the installation

14 minutes ago, yagonew said:

I can't help here because i don't know about inflation framework, you should ask in the hentai pregnancy forum, i think that if this works with hentai pregnancy it will work with c+sg without problems

9 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey anghelos92 good mod, i think its gonna replace slen and defeat. i read here about the player defeat rape feature and i have the same problem. its not gonna triggered, i have SL active, defeat set as disabled (new save defeat was never active) and SLA packs registered and active. the enemys are bandits so they shouldnt be restricted, i also checked via console for a SL fatal error. sadly no, everything was fine... i only get the ragdoll and get naked (dunno if this is the start from MCG for the rape or death alternative) than i get the blackout and thats it. but i still like the mod and the relationship system and how hard it is... in the few hours i played the mod i got a bunch oh "nah, i dont think so" like IRL ?

i read you try to learn german... gute gemacht, ich hoffe du machst weiter so. bin gespannt auf die nächsten updates.

Did you clicked on "register quests" on Death Alternative mcm? Every time you install a new DA mod you should do that to let DA recognize the new mods, also make sure you see M.C.G Raped in bleedout events and make it higher priority to other events if you want, and check if there is MCG no death in the on death events. Danke für ihre worte, ich bin immer noch ein anfänger :)

Did you clicked on "register quests" on Death Alternative mcm? Every time you install a new DA mod you should do that to let DA recognize the new mods, also make sure you see M.C.G Raped in bleedout events and make it higher priority to other events if you want, and check if there is MCG no death in the on death events. Danke für ihre worte, ich bin immer noch ein anfänger :)

oh yeah...uhm... this could be a solution for my problem... i gonna check this out

Just now, C0R3G4M3R said:

slif has his own patches and the HP mod from ed has native support for slif. slif comes with a bunch of patches during the installation

Thanks for the Info, gonna try it and see wassup.

anghelos92 Thanks again for the mod bro.

3 minutes ago, yagonew said:

ME AGAIN o/  How does the mod play with SexLab Eager NPCs and Spouses Enhanced? any incompatibilities?

About sexlab eager npcs no incompatibilities, just one thing to consider: since slen sex is always "on the spot" (there are no features to find a private space before doing it) you may want to disable the "bounty and infidelty report system for public sex" of mcg.

About spouses enhanced i don't see any incompatibilities, but we need tests about that i am not sure. But of one thing i am sure: this mod doesn't modify any vanilla record so in theory it should be compatible with every mod unless there are overlapping features, in that case you can disable it in mcg mcm

11 minutes ago, bdmt said:

Hi i have a question how does the dating with an npc works?

other: I have eff and flp as follower mods, flp has an eff patch to work together does it create "strange things" if i using it?

About the dating you need to wait for the guide of the mod, i don't have much time now i am writing from a smartphone, it's too much to write here now. About the other question i can't know for sure for each single mod for skyrim out there ? but if you have eff as far as i know it doesn't matter what other mod you have, if it works with eff then it should work with mcg