TheGamerBoy WW Animations - Back in Business! (Maybe...)

Animations Contest  

41,337 members have voted

1. 1. I was thinking of doing a contest, the prizes will be my Patreon-Only Animations, what do you guys think?

• Yes, I'd like to participate
    • No, I wouldn't participate
    • I wouldn't participate but it seems like a good idea

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/31/2019 at 8:23 PM, TheGamerBoy96 said:

First post there is the download button

And this is where you loose me.... I am very happy to pay you for your work through Patreon... BUT I have no idea if your animation is going to let my sims have sex between walls on ceilings or going to have missing legs or something else. A short clip posted here of your new animations will go a long way to get more people to join.  

11 hours ago, JaminJosh said:

And this is where you loose me.... I am very happy to pay you for your work through Patreon... BUT I have no idea if your animation is going to let my sims have sex between walls on ceilings or going to have missing legs or something else. A short clip posted here of your new animations will go a long way to get more people to join.  

See the thread linked directly above your post to know why further suggestions will be given in vain.

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2020 at 6:05 PM, daveflanny said:

Are these animations still available for download?  I can't seem to locate the link. (Yes, I know Gamerboy isn't active but I'm hoping someone else can tell me.)

Yes, pay the $2 on Patreon and get everything he made before he shut down.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 6:06 PM, TheGamerBoy96 said:

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You!

First of all I would like to thank you all for all the support and love you showed me even though I was gone! I am really happy to be part of this community.
I'm fixing things to get back to creating animations, I loved doing it and thanks to Patreon I also had financial support, and the fact that you liked and used my animations made me even happier.

I need your suggestion!
Not having much time to devote to it from home, I need a laptop that allows me to play TS4 and use Blender to create animations.
If you have any suggestions feel free to send me a private message.

Why did i stopped making animations?

Here is a small spoiler for the most curious and interested

Reveal hidden contents

I was releasing animations both here on the forum for free, and on Patreon with a small donation, everything was going well, the money made allowed me to dedicate myself to animations until one day... the country I live in said: "No! More than half of that proceeds are ours "to which other taxes and accountant expenses were added to regularize everything, it was stressful and with what remained I could not go on with just one job, so I had to find another one and with that I didn't have time even for one single animation.
Then comes the coronavirus thing and in addition to losing my job I got sick and what I had to do was simply wait for things to get better, Im healthy now, I found another job and I have some time to devote to the animations, the only thing I i miss is a laptop that allows me to do that :P

If I start making animations again it will most likely be free, except for some special cases, I hope you continue to use them and that you like them!
In the meantime, enjoy the ones already released: P

See you soon!

TGB

You need  WickedWhims  to play this .

WW_TheGamerBoyAnimations.package 2.21 MB · 309,666 downloads

• 2 weeks later...