[WIP] Sassy Teen Girls Individual Bodies.

The Wanderer

I don't think import/export is working yet in the SSE Race menu  :(

It's looking like the only way I'm going to fix this is to re-install oldrim and add the sassy teens mods and work from there.

It would be good to find out what the actual problem is though...

And I thought my little conversion was going to be easy ?

aggggg.... tried exactly the same with another girls head and it didn't work ???

Okay I'll go through all the non working ones and see if it's just the one that doesn't

Damn... can't get it work with any of the others !!!

They still all have a head like the before in pic above

Ummm... I may be looking in the wrong place for the solution... I think I may have had multiple problems...

With the four left it seems even with working heads from others (including borrowing from other mods) swapped out they don't work.

But oddly enough they do work with the heads generated by the CK.

Checked everywhere I can and I'm sure there is nothing conflicting with this mod.

don't know where to go from here but I guess it's back into the CK

Good news ?

I went overboard and decided to reinstall everything and start again from scratch with my Skyrim SE only this time I'm trying out with Vortex... so far that's looking very good.

after reinstalling my really wanted mods and making sure everything was clean, went into the CK to check out my mod again... didn't really find anything wrong...

But then I started a new game via Start a New Life and went to see my girls and yeah!!! they all have the correct heads.

I still have no idea what was actually wrong before but now after all the time I spent trying to fix the problem... I don't care :D

I still waiting on one permission to use the cloths/armour I'm using for the girls before I release this

In the mean time I going to look at an alternative for Hege the hagraven... maybe make her a werehag... If I can figure out the necessary scripts.

late to the party;.... and nothing technical to add...    just some encouragement.

I used to use "everbodys different", but tired of running the Skyproc thingy every time I changed/swapped/messed with my load order.

I am an oldrim user as well, and the sassy girls (and giants) are always in my load order.  Though, I have replaced the bodies  with ones from ATF....

Best of luck,.,,, the ones you posted look promising.

WTF !!!

Yesterday all the girls heads where correct... now today I've been changing Hege from a hagraven into a girl...

832486110_AlltheGirls.jpg.51571e27dda5a1b2507c1dccbb0ba446.jpg

Now all the girls who I had problems with before now have the same problem again...

as can been seen 13 are correct... 7 are back to some default black head ???

As far as I can tell all of them are set up in the same way both in the CK and their nifs.

Yes when saving the CK replaced all the nifs and tints... But I had saved them all before hand and so just restored them afterwards.

On 23/10/2018 at 11:53, The Wanderer said:

Eu estou atualmente trabalhando em um mod / esp de substituição SSE para isso (original ainda será necessário), onde cada menina tem um corpo diferente e textura ...

Consegui quase funcionando, mas tendo alguns problemas com o corpo estranho / partes não aparecendo no CK ou no jogo !!! (fixo)

Também com isso, cada garota receberá suas próprias armaduras iniciais.

A maneira como é configurada é com cada garota tendo seu próprio diretório.
O que significa que eles podem ser alterados para o que for desejado ... basta trocar as malhas e texturas.

Isso já foi feito?

Tem mais alguém interessado?

e uma boa ideia

29 minutes ago, SJSvdWalt72 said:

Very weird, I was also working with Textures today, and everything was fine... then suddenly I got the head and body skin color mistmatch... not to the degree of some of these, but still noticeable. 

It's not just colour mismatch it's completely the wrong head mesh ???

A quick experiment which shows there is definitely a problem in the meshes... I think ?

tes-mik.jpg.e0aa06c83e0b69ba04b9cd996dbe7b98.jpg

This is Mikki with Tessa's head mesh and vice versa... Mikki was one that worked correctly and Tessa didn't...

Oh and the black head mesh that come up as Tessa is completely wrong...

Although I've looked and can't find anything obvious different ???

So I think you might have a mod list out of order thing going on . Can be from placing before or after race menu or other mods that place a magic thing over the textures. Try running loot . But I noticed loot has had me working same thing in my lists as well very hard to track btw good luck and remember the old work around open in ck do the shift4 but then replace with mods first files just name mod face fix and place at end of list this usaly fixes any funny biz with changing mesh and texture files

Okay I'm now totally confused !!!

I'm testing with Tessa... when I swap out her head for Mikki's it works just fine as in the pic above... but... I've tried swapping out her head with others (both from this mod and borrowed from other mods) and none of them work I just end up with the default black head ???

This is what 3 of them should look like in game...

tck.jpg.47bf8f75f0e994c592ae12c75f65f8aa.jpg

These are the same head meshes/textures I'm using... I've fired up the original mod to grab these shots.

So the conclusion I've come to is that it's not the head meshes that are the problem.

That must mean that it's something I've missed in the CK when creating the individual girls...

so that's the race or head part or actor or god knows what maybe there's a list somewhere I need to change ???

Hmmm.... I wonder if it's to do with the outfits I've given them... okay all nude test coming up :D

Nope.... didn't work :(

Had enough for today... will continue tomorrow... or later in the week....

Yes I ment after control f4 saving on new esp so files will be made for new esp easier to find and replace both head and texture from starting mod I know makes no sense but what it's doing is making a connection to new file structure one that can be placed at end of load order.

Side note check in ck that head your trying to use has this new races on there valid race menu you might need to add them to the form list what ever your head used. I can explain better if needed.

All so you might need to change the textures on the import head from the facegen data. Specially if your making new file structure as you must. 

if you have all heads imported by ctrl+f4...

you can try with NPC NIF MERGE program

pick "original" head from  ctrl+f4 command and the head you want in right places in program, click which headparts you want and click confirm... [don't know if this can work]

eventually delete all changes from face in TES5EDIT, leave only for body skills etc, then try doing same thing that i wrote UP... ctrl+f4, NPC NIF MERGE program... place head NIF and TEXTURES in the correct folders... it worked for me when i really don't know which thing i'm doing wrong :)

of course backup all your files in safe folder...^^

I just looked and I noticed that even the files you sent me had the rong texture on it lol look at numbers on were it looks for the face textures should be the same number of the head file but the working one has different number . This is what I thought please redirect to right numbers in your new file in less you are still using same sassygirls file structure. 

Screenshot_1.png

This is not your but a working one.

Just noticed yours and the one you said worked the face part was changed to a new number 00000D75

Should be 0001edc9 . Not in it's self bad as long as you placed texture in right files and named them right. But sense your rebuilding I thinking your files names and locations are now different.  So go through and point them all right using nifscope. 

I have used Ctrl-F4 dozens of times on this mod and swapped out the corresponding head meshes... everything is in the correct directories.

I did call my version sassygirls the original is sassyteens so I had already done as suggested. At least I think that's what you mean anyway.

When I saw your bit about the paths to the tint files I really thought you might have found something I had missed all this time...
but no... I don't actually remember changing them but they do all have all the correct paths... and the heads are as in the pics I posted :(

Checked the head race menu and yes they are all there.

Nif Merge still does not work with SSE meshes (yet?)

I'm at the point that I'm thinking it might be quicker/easier to just scrap what I've done and start over again :D
Or at least deleted the girls that are not working from the mod... clean up the deleted records in SSEEdit... then recreate the now missing girls using a working girl as the template.

Yes toss hole mess in garbage can and start over might fix it might not to be honest . I have this same thing on my toons I linked . It was or is something to do with the mod order on mine . I inadvertently made it both want to be before and after same mod . I need to scrap masters and start over myself just not up to date on some of things mod has like area and quests bit am getting closer . Are you using any parts from main mod in the form of esp or esm ?

Ps why not just make a new skin for each of them but leave them same race . 

This is the one you called good . Point I try to make was them 2 numbers should be the same if it's working right and them numbers are the npc form id Numbers from ck for the ck to open them they need to be same number . Ps you can just change the file names to be the same number . 

Screenshot_1.png

12 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

When I saw your bit about the paths to the tint files I really thought you might have found something I had missed all this time...

but no... I don't actually remember changing them but they do all have all the correct paths... and the heads are as in the pics I posted :(

They do all now have the correct path/tint file that match in the nif... still same problem.

no not back to oldrim... just fired up the old version to check the originals.

2 hours ago, shaidien said:

Are you using any parts from main mod in the form of esp or esm ?

no... just my version... nothing else

Archived