Dragon Ball FighterZ nude mods: Kefla, Caulifla, Videl, Android 18 and Android 21

Cool 

10 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

This mod installs just like the others. You'll have to remove the Coatless A21 human mod if you want this mod to work.

I might include a version with glasses at some point in the future, but for now I plan on making the human 21 in story mode nude. At the moment I've created human retextures too. Colors 02 and some others will include a human skin and a blonde variant.

If enough people want a human 21 to replace the playable majin 21, I'll consider releasing it as an alternative download. She'll just have the same body for the most part.

I plan on reusing the same model for all A21 forms. It works for the most part. I just have to give 21 her glasses and eyelashes (weird how the eyelashes don't exist on the majin forms). I suppose I should remove the gold rings too along with her tail. The shoes will remain black since I don't think they're important enough to retexture.

Final form 21 has weird distorted spots on her body, personally I don't care that much since no one really likes that form anyways.

I've tried to make A18 work, though she'll still have her vest + sleeves + boots. At the moment I'm working on the other Android 21 forms. I might try using 21's body to completely replace 18's body and see how that goes. It might look terrible with 18's skeleton but worth a shot maybe.

I tried to make the arms work but due to my limited rigging skills, I can't really make it work well. At some points the upper arm rotates and it looks really bad. Also there aren't any barefoot characters so I'd have to put in a lot of effort to make it work. Anyways i'd prefer not to spend so much time on that. Sorry.

I've uploaded work in progress screenshots of what I'm working on in Patreon ( $ 1 ) if anyone's interested.

wip.thumb.png.09ccdb390125fc150045c10bfaa8024b.png

Includes some super early shots of 18, and a bunch of Android 21 shots with a human skin.

A preview of bigger boobs 21; which I kinda abandoned after rigging and outline issues.

I might release the other 21 forms in a week or later on Patreon. 18 will probably come sometime after that. 

Cool stuff mate!

keep it up.

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2019 at 12:41 PM, batguy39 said:

Ok now. Where have those big titties been at and where are they now? This feels abandoned :'v

On 1/20/2019 at 3:54 PM, Double L said:

So, are you still working on this mods? any news would be cool.

You can find them on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/xxsjxx

I'll probably release some later betas for public this week since I take forever to finish a mod lol. This will have glasses and her other majin forms.

Working on 18 atm. Sorry about the delay, I'm still new to this kind of thing. Mostly rigging issues, plus FIghterZ has some complicated models due to it's style.

On 1/22/2019 at 8:58 PM, xxsjxx said:

You can find them on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/xxsjxx

I'll probably release some later betas for public this week since I take forever to finish a mod lol. This will have glasses and her other majin forms.

Working on 18 atm. Sorry about the delay, I'm still new to this kind of thing. Mostly rigging issues, plus FIghterZ has some complicated models due to it's style.

I can't wait for the free release! looks like the best Dragon Ball Fighter Z nude mods out there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i know this wouldnt be satisfying to most people and theres no reason to pander to me specifically, but i kinda wish the nipples matched the artstyle more?
its weird to see her nipples look super detailed and pointy and see broly behind her with his drawn on circles for nips lmao.

1 hour ago, bluerobot99 said:

i know this wouldnt be satisfying to most people and theres no reason to pander to me specifically, but i kinda wish the nipples matched the artstyle more?
its weird to see her nipples look super detailed and pointy and see broly behind her with his drawn on circles for nips lmao.

Most artists aren't going to put much detail into male nipples, but female nipples are usually very detailed for good reason. For all we know, this is how Toriyama would draw them. I think they look great.

5 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

3 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Most artists aren't going to put much detail into male nipples, but female nipples are usually very detailed for good reason. For all we know, this is how Toriyama would draw them. I think they look great.

Well toriyama did draw bulma nude in the manga at some point in Dragon ball. I guess its close enough lol.
 https://fapservice.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/bulma-manga-topless.jpg

Besides I'm not the biggest fan of how the Xenoverse nude mods look.

im not saying that it would look the same as broly's im more saying that with no outlines or anything it kinda clashes with the art style of some of the other characters. although i dont like the xenoverse mods either.

it looks good as is though