Sexbound API Futa Edit (Outdated)

Sexbound API Futa Edit (Outdated)

Turns Players and NPCs during sex into Futas!

'Futa Doms' turns the Domimant Female into a Futa, while 'Futa Everyone' applies that to everyone.

Requires: Sexbound API (Unpak download)

How to install the Edit:

1. Download the Unpak Version of Sexbound API (if not already downloaded), then download one of the zips of this Edit.

2. Unzip Sexbound into the Mods folder of Starbound

3. Unzip the Futa edit elsewhere, then open the Sexbound folder

4. Move the Edit's 'artwork' folder and combine it with Sexbound's 'artwork' folder

5. Open Starbound, and enjoy your Chicks with dicks!

How to backup the Original humanoid textures for Sexbound:

1. Locate the 'humanoid' folder of Sexbound API (Starbound\mods\Sexbound API\artwork)

2. Copy and paste the folder, then rename the copy into a different name like 'humanoid 1'

3. When you install the Futa edit, you can simply switch back to regular Sexbound by renaming the folders.

Support for the different Modded Species to be added.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 5:25 PM, red3dred said:

Speaking of, Blockbite, if you wish to make a patch for 2.6 that enables this without any new graphics, its actually possible. Please contact me if you plan to update it.

I'm actually considering updating this to be compatiable with the latest version, though I've been busy/distracted with other things to simply edit the new sprites. Eventually, I will get back on track with Sexbound API.

12 hours ago, Blockbite said:

I'm actually considering updating this to be compatiable with the latest version, though I've been busy/distracted with other things to simply edit the new sprites. Eventually, I will get back on track with Sexbound API.

Well... Thing is, you don't need to edit the sprites. "Patching" into scripts can save you a whole lotta trouble.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, KingRhiot said:

Having trouble running this with current version of sexbound api. IN the butterfly/blowjob pose the dom female body just vanishes. Head and arms are there, everything else is invisible.  Version incompatability? Or did I install it wrong?

Yeah its been outdated for a while now.