somehow i cant get those hairs showing up on the character edit. I merged the meshes and textures of the sims hair, and then placed the 2 .esp files down in DATA folder. When ingame, these hairs dont show up?

However the newseahairs worked. They showed up, but i dont want them though, as i am interested in the Sims hair, which dont show up...

edit: I know why now! The esp files are corrupted somehow. I guess my download ended earlier because when both the esps are 0kb...

:idea: I'm not sure if this has already been addressed - but there seems to be something up with the textures for some of the Sims hairs. There are little dark lines all over some of them. It's not all that noticeable on black hair, but on lighter shades it really stands out. Here's a pic -

3538713-1354058961.jpg

I've also seen it on users' pics showing several of the hairs on Nexus, so I'm pretty sure it's not just at my end.

ALSO - many thanks for the Athena hair retexture! :)

:idea: I'm not sure if this has already been addressed - but there seems to be something up with the textures for some of the Sims hairs. There are little dark lines all over some of them. It's not all that noticeable on black hair' date=' but on lighter shades it really stands out. Here's a pic -

I've also seen it on users' pics showing several of the hairs on Nexus, so I'm pretty sure it's not just at my end.

ALSO - many thanks for the Athena hair retexture! :)

No its not the texture...it's the rendering...i can't fix it now...,it's still something too complicate for me.There's something that can be done in blender,called face sorting that should fix this issue,but for me it just makes it more noticiable...

I just want to add something else. I am using jasmine hair(the one with the flowers) from the sims pack from this thread. However i see clipping issues from behind(hair goes through armor). Kinda disturbing but i still used the hair because it is awesome. Is there a fix to it?

I just want to add something else. I am using jasmine hair(the one with the flowers) from the sims pack from this thread. However i see clipping issues from behind(hair goes through armor). Kinda disturbing but i still used the hair because it is awesome. Is there a fix to it?

Not really I think. Hair doesn't have any physics yet (like pretty much all non-rigid objects) so if the armor reaches up to the neck it will probably clip.

Not really I think. Hair doesn't have any physics yet (like pretty much all non-rigid objects) so if the armor reaches up to the neck it will probably clip.

damn that sucks. That hair is the best hair i ever seen and it has the most problems. Still i use it, but my choices of armor are narrowed because 90% of all clothes clip with the hair and i play with 3rd person camera

Thanks again for sharing this hair with us! I have a couple of files to add to it if anyone wants. The credit goes to Lux77 who did all the work porting the models for us to use, I only made small edits to the original meshes.

This is just an edit to moves the bangs away from the eyes. Download the Newsea hairs first and then this. It will replace the original mesh so do not download this if you prefer the other. (Sorry for the crappy photos)

post-95234-135978813362_thumb.jpg

LuckyStarHair.rar

This edits a hair from Cazy Hair on the nexus and makes it longer. It is completely standalone from the Cazy hair mod so you can use it with this or any other hair mod.

post-95234-1359788133831_thumb.jpg

CazyLongerHair.rar

Please follow Lux77's rules when using these hairs. Look forward to the new hair :)

post-95234-13597881335541_thumb.jpg

Awesome' date=' thanks maymay

@ZZjay,

For some reason I can't see your new WIP hairs. But I know if your working on more, they will be great :)

[/quote']

Thanks and the images didn't work for me either, but it you select and right-click them, it will give you a url to paste and you can see it that way.