Jump to content
doan77

Wicked Whims: Brainstorming and Suggestions

Recommended Posts

First off, love your work. You do a great service to the Sims community.

 

Two pregnancy-related requests:

 

1. Considering in IRL, 98%+ of pregnancies come from P in V climax, I'd love it if there was a toggle to restrict pregnancies to P in V climax animations (when no protection is used). Even better would be a much smaller chance of pregnancy from vaginal animations, and a much larger chance from vaginal climax animations, but the benefit may not be worth the extra work for you. 

 

2. I would personally love it if you could open up animation support for multiple pregnancies per sex act when there are more than one can_be_impregnated actors in a no-protection vaginal scene with a can_impregnate actor. As of now, the pregnancy check seems to affect the first can_be_impregnated actor and not numbers two, three, four, etc. This can break immersion when the first can_be_impregnated actor is nowhere near a penis and others are. 

Link to post

Don't know how extensively coded it'd have to be, but it would be cool if some poly-oriented interactions were added to the base mod.

i.e. dates and weddings with 3 or more sims, Sims can comment on each other's partners with each other, asking for sex with multiple sims, etc.

Link to post

Consent.

 

I'd much appreciate it if there were options for a sim to only give consent for a certain type of sex. So one might be okay with oral, but not with anal, like many do irl. In that particular case the sim, if they'd have sex with the sim they managed their consent with, will only play animations for the type of sex they consented with. 

A same kind of system already applies for condoms, sims who hate children wont have vaginal sex without one.

 

I hope it's a simple enough change, but it would be greatly appreciated!

Link to post

I really like the ideas implemented in the attractiveness-system, but it feels kinda unfinished to me.

Here are some ideas/suggestions:

 

1. It would be really cool if you could give certain criteria more or less weight. For example, some chick is supposed to like only very muscular men. But as it is now, someone who just got the right hair color or hip size might be just as attractive to her. So you have to leave some criteria out, but then some ugly random townie will stop being unattractive to her.

 

2. A Possibility to make sims pickier? On higher autonomy levels, sims seem to never reject sex propositions (actually, I haven't seen them reject them at lower levels too, since some update). I put a lot of effort into making sims look attractive (to me) and it annoys me when they accept sex propositions of townies who I (and they too!) find unattractive.

 

3. In my opinion sims shouldn't be all equally horny/sexually active. It would be nice if there was a wicked attribute that makes a sim especially horny (or the opposite), so you could lower the sex autonomy and these sims would still have sex frequently. Or how about a wicked attribute that makes sims only accept propositions of partners who talked to them and gave them a certain kind of moodlet before asking for sex? Or something like that, just an idea.

 

These are just my ideas on how to make the attractiveness-system even better, I hope I don't sound demanding in any way! And I know that everything I mentioned somehow already can be fixed, like making certain sims sexually abstinent, but that's not very immersive... also the "aversive appearance" trait doesn't seem to have that much impact.

I think a whole lot can be done using traits/wicked attributes!

Really appreciate the effort that already went into this mod, good night.

Link to post

Im not sure if someone has given this idea already but I want to give it anyway hahaha

 

A animation searcher.

 

Sometimes I would like to find all the cowgirl or dogstyle (or whatever) animations among the hundreds of animations that I have in my mod pack. And even more so now that there is "Sex Positioning".

 

I think it would be a way to find what you are looking saving a lot of time.

Link to post

Something simple for me.
-Option that your Sim can ask another Sim to show you their vagina, penis, breasts or butt.
-That your Sim can touch the vagina, breasts, penis or butt.
-That your Sim can ask to be allowed to touch their vagina, breasts, penis or butt.

The difference between these two is that the first one is without consent, for exhibitionists and depending on the personality of the Sim that is touched reacts well or badly to this.
And the second is that depending on the relationship of both Sims involved, accept or deny the request.

Link to post
On 11/25/2020 at 11:11 AM, thisismyrealname said:

I really like the ideas implemented in the attractiveness-system, but it feels kinda unfinished to me.

Here are some ideas/suggestions:

 

1. It would be really cool if you could give certain criteria more or less weight. For example, some chick is supposed to like only very muscular men. But as it is now, someone who just got the right hair color or hip size might be just as attractive to her. So you have to leave some criteria out, but then some ugly random townie will stop being unattractive to her.

 

2. A Possibility to make sims pickier? On higher autonomy levels, sims seem to never reject sex propositions (actually, I haven't seen them reject them at lower levels too, since some update). I put a lot of effort into making sims look attractive (to me) and it annoys me when they accept sex propositions of townies who I (and they too!) find unattractive.

 

3. In my opinion sims shouldn't be all equally horny/sexually active. It would be nice if there was a wicked attribute that makes a sim especially horny (or the opposite), so you could lower the sex autonomy and these sims would still have sex frequently. Or how about a wicked attribute that makes sims only accept propositions of partners who talked to them and gave them a certain kind of moodlet before asking for sex? Or something like that, just an idea.

 

These are just my ideas on how to make the attractiveness-system even better, I hope I don't sound demanding in any way! And I know that everything I mentioned somehow already can be fixed, like making certain sims sexually abstinent, but that's not very immersive... also the "aversive appearance" trait doesn't seem to have that much impact.

I think a whole lot can be done using traits/wicked attributes!

Really appreciate the effort that already went into this mod, good night.

One big thing for me on attractiveness is the ability to select separate preferences for what the sim wants in a male or female, if they're bi. Big muscles and a low voice might work for one, but not the other. Wouldn't be a quick, easy fix though.

 

As far as horniness traits, just download Nisa's Wicked Perversions. I think that's the pack with a nympho trait. There is also a WW trait - I think it's WW - where you can flag a sim as being superficial, meaning they'll sleep with anyone who they rate Very Attractive or higher. You may need to add the adulterer trait if they're married though. Not sure.  There is also a flag in MCCC you can set where a sim will never cheat. May be a few lower-libido type traits as well, or something that can function/substitute as such.

Link to post

Milk Store;
is it possible to create a milk store where (maybe in the back) you milk (as job) girls and sell it at the front (like in a store).
So you can select like the strip club some girls to hire in your milk store to farm them :-D
and you can sell this litres of milk, how juicy was that?!

Link to post

Can there be more reactions to penis size/breast size?

 

Like if your Sim has a huge dick, maybe their partner can't handle it and gets a soreness mood afterwards. Or if they're a size queen they enjoy having sex with that Sim and don't like having sex with Sims with small penises. 

 

These could be traits the player can add. \

 

I want a reaction to silders too if possible. Maybe your Sim wishes they had a larger chest or getting an uncomfortable mood because their boobs are too big. 

 

 

Link to post
9 hours ago, TearJerker111 said:

Can there be more reactions to penis size/breast size?

 

Like if your Sim has a huge dick, maybe their partner can't handle it and gets a soreness mood afterwards. Or if they're a size queen they enjoy having sex with that Sim and don't like having sex with Sims with small penises. 

 

These could be traits the player can add. \

 

I want a reaction to silders too if possible. Maybe your Sim wishes they had a larger chest or getting an uncomfortable mood because their boobs are too big. 

 

 

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw the, ahem, equipment that Simdulgence created for CAS.  Buffs and debuffs would be a really nice addition to this.  Something else I'd like, but it may not be possible, would be for sizes to be kinda randomized for townies.

Link to post
On 12/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, HorstGas said:

Milk Store;
is it possible to create a milk store where (maybe in the back) you milk (as job) girls and sell it at the front (like in a store).
So you can select like the strip club some girls to hire in your milk store to farm them 😄
and you can sell this litres of milk, how juicy was that?!

Doesn't DD already do a lot of that in its Milk Farm?

 

On 12/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

One big thing for me on attractiveness is the ability to select separate preferences for what the sim wants in a male or female, if they're bi. Big muscles and a low voice might work for one, but not the other. Wouldn't be a quick, easy fix though.

There's another mod called ERO (Etheria Romance Overhaul) that also adds attractiveness. They just added the male and female preference only feature like a day or two ago, in like a day lol. Dunno if it's hard to code 'cause I wouldn't know, but I had my doubts before trying it out because of that but it actually works surprisingly well with the separate turn on an turn off lists between the sexes. So far I now use both WW and ERO attractiveness, but I don't really use the WW version as much as I used to because it actually doesn't work very well in my game: it randomly assigns attractiveness too much for my taste and it's not predictable at all in how hot someone is seen as after I set my Sims' preferences, which got on my nerves more than once. Some degree of randomness is nice but I like having full control over what level of hawtness everyone's at.

 

On 11/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, skarrd said:

So my idea was lipstick kisses. Left on the sim like the sweat effects. Left on temporarily like the sweat or cum effect. After kissing animations or teasing. Could appear on the penis/body too after oral.

I like this idea!

Link to post
5 hours ago, Alonely said:

There's another mod called ERO (Etheria Romance Overhaul) that also adds attractiveness. They just added the male and female preference only feature like a day or two ago, in like a day lol. Dunno if it's hard to code 'cause I wouldn't know, but I had my doubts before trying it out because of that but it actually works surprisingly well with the separate turn on an turn off lists between the sexes. So far I now use both WW and ERO attractiveness, but I don't really use the WW version as much as I used to because it actually doesn't work very well in my game: it randomly assigns attractiveness too much for my taste and it's not predictable at all in how hot someone is seen as after I set my Sims' preferences, which got on my nerves more than once. Some degree of randomness is nice but I like having full control over what level of hawtness everyone's at.

Thanks. I'll try it out! One drawback is that it likely doesn't affect WW's autonomous sex system though, which is what I'm looking for ideally, since it seems to be a separate system. You can currently add a shallow trait in WW where sims will automatically accept sex with anyone they rate very attractive or higher, which is useful. Plus Turbodriver is in the process of implementing a feature where attractiveness traits affect sexual satisfaction, which is fantastic. Would be great to also have a trait where sims never autonomously accept sex from those they rate average or lower (maybe unless in a relationship with them) so the lanky, awkward, pimple-faced lawn-mowing college kid next door stops lucking out and railing all the hottest neighborhood wives. I'd like some of them to be sluts. which is why I've got their infidelity traits running and haven't tuned down the sex frequency settings that require higher romance, but.. maybe a little more choosy in their autonomous selections.

 

Getting a compatible attractiveness feature for separate M/F preferences in the same sim is definitely my one of my biggest wants right now for that system though, only trumped by the satisfaction feature, which is on its way.

Link to post

Top/bottom trait in gay relationship,

Succubus/incubus or satyres as occult sim,

Rape with long life trauma and special animations,

Child molestation (maybe censored with danger of police intervention and trauma for victim  .... just for drama),

Sex party/orgy where all invited start to have sex,

Fetishes and kinks,

Bigger dicks, bigger muscles

Cage for sex slaves (as a special object) with gloryhole so you can use your slave or pimp him/her

grindr in phones for quick hookups

Brothel

Porn industry

Piss play

...

 

 

Link to post
11 hours ago, Zvedavy said:

Top/bottom trait in gay relationship,

Succubus/incubus or satyres as occult sim,

Rape with long life trauma and special animations,

Child molestation (maybe censored with danger of police intervention and trauma for victim  .... just for drama),

Sex party/orgy where all invited start to have sex,

Fetishes and kinks,

Bigger dicks, bigger muscles

Cage for sex slaves (as a special object) with gloryhole so you can use your slave or pimp him/her

grindr in phones for quick hookups

Brothel

Porn industry

Piss play

...

 

 

Some of these are already a thing! 

Link to post

For NPC sex (manual control over NPCs without being involved), an option to manually move them to different location would be neat. 

Maybe add new type of death-Death by too-many-organsms for lol.

 

For watching sex, add option to manually masturbate would also be nice. My sims wouldn't masturbate at all watching sex even though 'solo sex while watching sex' option is set at 0.75, 0.80, 0.95, and 1.00. I tried them all.

 

 

 

Link to post

@Alonely  I tried it out. It's great how many options you can select from for attractiveness. But the menu system design is pretty clunky at the moment. It takes a long time to set up one individual Sim, let alone a whole community. Hopefully they add a system like in WW where you can select a wide variety of profiles at once to edit the same way + rework the menu design so you're not scrolling a bunch of pages of traits to get back to the place you left off after selecting one.

 

 

Link to post
 

@Alonely  I tried it out. It's great how many options you can select from for attractiveness. But the menu system design is pretty clunky at the moment. It takes a long time to set up one individual Sim, let alone a whole community. Hopefully they add a system like in WW where you can select a wide variety of profiles at once to edit the same way + rework the menu design so you're not scrolling a bunch of pages of traits to get back to the place you left off after selecting one.

I'm not sure what you mean fully by the first, 'cause if you shift click a Sim there's "Copy This Sim's Preferences" and "Mark as Dream Sim" which are super fast to copy preferences across Sims. I get what you mean by the second part tho, I'm sure that's on their list to fix since I mentioned it too and they update pretty often. But since Turbo's pretty slow at suggestions even from patrons, now that I have my Sims set up I don't think I'd go back for the attractiveness bit specifically, but of course I still use WW and DD for the animation stuff itself.

 

 

For NPC sex (manual control over NPCs without being involved), an option to manually move them to different location would be neat.

Prolly is lower priority but that option would be neat!

Link to post
 

horny mood ?

Yeah. I guess WW has "desire" which is just sexual excitement, but everything seems to be "romance".

https://subscribestar.adult/yourfalsehope

There's a "horny" trait here, but it seems to just randomly trigger a +2 romance.  I was working on one that was triggered by sims in swimwear or naked, but I wanted it to raise WW 'desire' and not create a romantic relationship.

 

What I really want are aspirations that give WW traits.

Link to post

Idk if there's posted before. But I think it would be good if some features added such as:

 

- Adding some traits to make more real situation like experienced or non-experienced sims for having sex, this will make their mate will be pleasured in sex or not.

- I have persuasion skill, is it from WW or not ? If it yes, maybe it needs more improvement. The skill progression is too slow, and also it can be leveled up only by chatting or giving impression to other sims.

- More real mood exchange for the sims who addicted to sex (also need trait for nymphomaniac sims), and they will become uncomfortable, or tense, or etc when they absent from sex. It maybe like bimbo, but bimbo mod is actually outdated.

 

Well, i guess the conclution is, making a more real situation like in real life.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...