Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

@HurtJuice - I'm like 90% sure it shouldn't have to do with the number of empty mod-packs and more concerned with the inefficient full resource copies I'm doing when "loading" the active costume which is compounded on some of the massive texture file sizes used in some of the mods. Try reverting to version 1.8 (DISABLE existing CC folder, install v1.8 fresh, copy over mod pack folders 01-24 from current CC folder to v1.8) and see if that does any significant improvement. Either way, if I do v2.0 correctly, it should include corrections to use ref copies over full copies at nearly every opportunity and if limiting the mod-pack folders does see a useful improvement, I should be able to scale CC now that the logic will be auto-generated.

On the topic of 2.0, I made significant headway on converting over to auto-generated CC logic yesterday for the main (Common/Marie/Honoka) ini files only really have to auto-generate the face detection, skin detection, and the static shared resources left. So far, I've shrunk 12,500 INI lines ( times 3 files) to 1,375 template INI code w/ a 400 line data file which I'm pretty happy about in terms of maintenance and consistency. Even after this though, I still have to update the Mod-Pack Generator to correct the mod-pack ini logic and look into generating menu.ini as well in order to match the scaling/configuration provided by the data file and then actually test it all, but I'd argue I'm past the 50% mark. Note that while I've probably been at this around ~8 months, I've only been working on it sporadically given the time I've dedicated to working on it, the learning curve for jinja2 and my motivation, so hopefully I can finish this off within a month assuming testing goes well.

I am constantly having trouble getting costume customizer to work, and I don't know how to fix it. 
I've tried replacing some of the texture override hashes but I'm not getting anywhere and I feel like I'm just making it worse.
I have re-downloaded the mods and removed potential conflicts but I would like some help. What are all the hashes I need for the d3dx ini file? or can someone just upload theirs so i can replace mine?
Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me for the translation
If you press F3, the menu will be displayed, but costumes etc will not be displayed
Which folder should I put my costume in?

以下原文 Original text below

翻訳にて失礼します
F3を押したらメニューは表示されるのですが、衣装などが表示されません
コスチュームはどのフォルダにいれたらいいのでしょうか

すみません、翻訳し
てくださいF3を押すとメニューは表示されますが、衣装等は表示されません衣装は
どのフォルダに入れたらいいですか?

以下原文 Original text below

翻訳にて失礼します
F3を押したらメニューは表示されるのですが、衣装などが表示されません
コスチュームはどのフォルダにいれたらいいのでしょうか

•  
  • 2 weeks later...

Please help me,

im playing the steam version.

I followed every instruction to install the CostumeCustomizer but when i press F3 it doesnt work,

instead i get this when i launch the gameac11366eae556bd7.png

all mods using the customizer cant work ,but other mods includes nude mods,facial expression .eg can work normally.

do someone have a way to fix it please?

and this is my folder and file path :

1904585198_.png.7647dedffa17db74634c306866787cc3.png

841459687_.png.b63ccb8d4bea8546b4c15ae2b2454b90.png

@CountONe - Most mods aren't for Costume Customizer. About 90% of them that have been released include "[CostumeCustomizer]" in their zip/rar filename prior to installation while the others at least state it in the post where they were released. In your case, "Square Nude" and any of knight77's mods shouldn't really be in the CostumeCustomizer folder and just normally in the Mods folder.  If you don't understand how to set it up manually, I'd recommend using the DOAXVV Mod Manager utility.

I'm not sure where the [General] and [Costume] sections are coming from, but likely you have an INI file somewhere in Mods that's not for 3DMigoto (the modding platform being used for DOAXVV) and its messing up the parser. The duplicate hash stuff you'll either have to live with the warnings or fix them yourself since its just complaining for you to deconflict them however in these cases, likely both instances in each case are likely doing the same thing (enabling mesh replacements)

Remember for CostumeCustomizer is specific to the Takao suit and the menu only will display when one of the characters on screen is currently wearing it.

56 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@CountONe - Most mods aren't for Costume Customizer. About 90% of them that have been released include "[CostumeCustomizer]" in their zip/rar filename prior to installation while the others at least state it in the post where they were released. In your case, "Square Nude" and any of knight77's mods shouldn't really be in the CostumeCustomizer folder and just normally in the Mods folder.  If you don't understand how to set it up manually, I'd recommend using the DOAXVV Mod Manager utility.

I'm not sure where the [General] and [Costume] sections are coming from, but likely you have an INI file somewhere in Mods that's not for 3DMigoto (the modding platform being used for DOAXVV) and its messing up the parser. The duplicate hash stuff you'll either have to live with the warnings or fix them yourself since its just complaining for you to deconflict them however in these cases, likely both instances in each case are likely doing the same thing (enabling mesh replacements)

Remember for CostumeCustomizer is specific to the Takao suit and the menu only will display when one of the characters on screen is currently wearing it.

Thanks for your patience and advise,ill try using the utility you recommend!

@starash

So CC doesn't have any support specifically for head accessories as it only covers the vertex groups for the the body (neck and below) and a skirt. That's not to say you can't make one as there are already ones that have been made, just similar to doing other standard INI mesh replacement meshes, pick a placeholder hat accessory, wear it in-game, perform a frame analysis of it. Then prep your external 3d mesh just the same as you would for external clothing however transfer weights from the hat that was captured in the analysis. Some appear to have 0 or 1 vertex group and are completely static to their head. If you import it and need to shift the positioning, always shift all the vertices together in edit mode otherwise you'll have to apply the transform and reset your origin. Most of these techniques are the same ones listed in my 3rd post in this topic (section "Exporting original meshes w/ 3DMigoto's plugin").

@KuroKaze78

There is a Xenoblade swapped outfit from the VVMM that added a helmet. When I looked at the meshes it appears that the helmet is added onto the body hash, and uses a vertex group for the neck. Maybe it's possible with the Takao suit too, however I don't know how complicated it gets to add another mesh onto the body for CC framework.

The suit is in the "New outfits" section of VVMM online storage.

In this pic the helmet and body are seperate, but I am showing the same vertex group weights for both.

Spoiler

75467013_xenobladexample.jpg.60ecbb23efc0f5bf8c67a87cc05557eb.jpg

@krunkDunk - It is possible that the singular vertex group for some of the head pieces share nearly the same bone. It could have issues if there is enough disparity in the head size itself so each mod may have different mileage depending on where you close you want to have the item on the characters head. Either way thanks for the tip.

I have an idea if I can make an ABC Transformer-like tool to convert VB and IB between the three stature forms.
That will be of great benefit to the creation of CC mods and the desire of each character to dress up.
There is a considerable risk of error in transferring data from the TMC via DOA5 to the VB/IB required for XVV.
Direct physical modification of VB/IB can avoid these accidents.
However, I am not capable of making such wonderful programs as ABC Transformer. Just a beautiful vision here.?

Spoiler

image.png.00f64f87117797cbb7a24fc1632f51ee.png

unknown.png?width=476&height=552

unknown.png?width=512&height=552

@sakuravs - CC Mod Pack generator won't help you port the mesh into a format/fitting used in the game, it will only cover the INI logic generation for meshes and textures already exported and ready to be used in game. To get an xps mesh in game, you will have to import the xps model into blender, fit it to the DOAXVV body model, set-up the vertex weights accordingly and make it compatible to export using the 3DMigoto blender plugin. The last 2 steps are covered by some tutorials in my 3rd post here, but you'll still need to know enough about blender to import the xps mesh initially and how to properly transform the mesh to fit the in-game model.

2 hours ago, 逮虾户 said:

安装cc1.9.8之后,服装都消失了

Be sure to use the correct upgrade next time.

• Mod Manager Install/Update: vvmm_CostumeCustomizer_v1.9.8.zip
  • Manual New Install: CostumeCustomizer_v1.9.8.zip
  • Manual Update from recent version: CostumeCustomizer_PATCH_v1.9.8_(for v1.9+).zip
  • Manual Update from legacy version: CostumeCustomizer_PATCH_v1.9.8_(for v1.0-v1.8).zip

Unfortunately, if you installed "CostumeCustomizer_v1.9.8.zip" as an upgrade, it overwrote the mod-pack INI files. You'll either need to re-install the mod packs to put them back. If you can't do that you will need to regenerate the files yourself by re-exporting the mod-packs one-by-one using the CCModPackGenerator tool.

After the update by dev. Every time launch the game, CC costume settings reset, Im not sure its by the update or not (at least it works fine yesterday). Have any idea for this issue?

Im using Doaxvv mod manager v1.2 and Costume custmizer v1.97 ofc gonna update to v1.98 later

I was messing around with some of the mods with Sayuri and Tsukushi, and noticed the texture resets for Tsukushi and Sayuri are wrong.  For the default Honoka.ini:

• Line 305:   ResourceSayuriBodyChestPS0  should be ResourceSayuriBodyGroinPS0
  • Line 306:   ResourceTsukushiBodyChestPS0 should be ResourceTsukushiBodyGroinPS0

Otherwise it doesn't reset to the default textures if a mod modifies those values.