Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

Released v2.0.5 which includes the updated hashes for Sayuri and also added Backspace as an alternative key to navigate to the presets page and cycle between pages for those of you with international keyboard layouts (since backtick   `   doesn't work in several different layouts). I forgot that the head hash I use isn't the actual head mesh, but rather the low-polygon head hash used only for shadows and once i grabbed the updated one for Sayuri, her shadows were fixed.

Don't forget your own Sayuri Skin mod needs to be up to date as well targeting her new skin texture hash: "12fe13aa"

On 11/24/2020 at 12:54 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

I'm not sure if it would work completely correctly, but if you had to use the re-import, you could try duplicating the re-imported mesh, combine duplicates on one of them (thereby fixing the duplicate vertices but also messing up normals) and then transfer the normals back over from the unmodified original to the duplicate.

Thank you. It worked without any problem.

Also, I noticed that if you put a mesh with transparency in the Bra or Panty slot, that object will hide any other mesh with transparency in any other slot.

Belt is in the Panty slot blocking the skirt.

Spoiler

164177382_test(1).jpg.b7c43f79f8bf6918f0ff512d1c766edb.jpg

Belt in the Skirt slot.

Spoiler

506733897_test(2).jpg.534cba537d2f4f1619d0e0321bf906f9.jpg

@SavageMoonBoy - Unfortunately, that's how the pixel shader in the game is set-up. It only blends alpha meshes in one order. There's plenty of cases where you can see this with 2 pieces that are translucent and overlap, but you only see one piece in many cases. Below, I've listed the render order and ideally if you want the most to show up, the order is designed to be closest to the body following outward.

Alpha Render Order in CC:

1. Panty
2. Bra
3. Accessory1
4. Skirt
5. Glove
6. Shoes
7. Chest
8. Accessory2
9. Accessory3
10. Accessory4

I haven't messed with it too much before, but I remember originally having trouble with the lace bikini I ported and had to play around with the layers and order. I think Minazuki and Ceez_M have messed with doing more with the standard shader and gotten better results by doing 2 meshes back to back with the second one with flipped normals but best I can tell you is to just experiment a bit for the time being.

Oh, also another thing you could try if the problem is a fully transparent region in a mesh, is to tweak the "HDR Rate" X value in the ps-cb2 for the meshes with full transparency. The value you set it to is used in a comparison and cut-off value. If the alpha value of the texture is less than the HDR_Rate.X value (so try a value like 0.1 or lower), then rather than blending it will just skip the pixel which will prevent it from interfering with the depth stencil (or whatever that is called) and also should not interfere with additional meshes behind/in-front of it since it didn't end up rendering that pixel in the first place. By it being excluded in the depth stencil, it will also properly work with rim glow and certain ReShade effects that enhance based on the depth and edges.

Spoiler

This was pointed out to me by a forum member from there screenshots when using the ReShade Maxo shader.

With HDR Rate.X = 0.0 (Typical default)

1416729042_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.21-04_36_02_11.thumb.png.f659cfc328c5cba1c665f6cc791cb5d8.png

This was the fixed result once I specified HDR Rate.X = 0.1

1053114918_DOAX_VV2020-05-2805-45-31.thumb.png.819de5c64ee4a1637fbfb23fdb8f324b.png

On 5/28/2019 at 6:29 PM, sinsitroy said:

Finally made it! Thank you a lot for the continuous help kurokaze san! btw, when I add the PS hash into the d3dx.ini as "run = CommandListClothes", some part of the glasses still won't be dumped, but when I set it to "run = CommandListFingernailsEyes“, everything was dumped properly.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190529_082422.jpg.ce424cb1613a30cdf33927d91c9d2aa7.jpg

Did this ever get shared?

Hello, I'm trying to remake Sayuri's 1st Anniversary Dress in CC so Luna and Honoka can wear it.  Do you have any advice for getting the various pieces of the dress to behave like, well, a dress?  I notice that the common weight file contains the Body + Skirt weight reference file for making dresses, but I don't see one in the Honoka file.

DOAX-VenusVacation_201201_121125.jpg

@potatomarshall - Is this Steam or DMM? If DMM, I wonder if you did some update to your d3dx.ini when they changed the hashes for some of the shaders and now its not functioning correctly. When you say on certain ones are messed up, are they only the ones published by IceTree5 or do others also mess up. I'm trying to think of the commonalitys. Right now both screenshots show ones from IceTree5, both of those exclusively use the opaque clothing shader w/o any transparency, and also none of them use the ps-cb2 resource as I recall.

@Geradness - Dresses aren't really going to be possible with CC at the moment unless you are compromise with them being static with the legs. There just aren't any vertex groups to cover controlling a dress since its still essentially only the Takao/Dewa suit and skirt that is being moved in the game by their physics engine. Your best options are either to convert it to a skirt to compromise or use Minazuki's SwimsuitSwapper framework which replaces a suit that is much closer to a dress to begin with.

Hi does anyone know why when I equip the rare suit Takao and press f3, nothing happens? I moved the costume customizer zip to the root folder like instructed. This pic is from my laptop but I play the steam version on my PC and the costume customizer is updated to the newest version there and I have the mod manager installed too. Other than that, my PC has all the folders shown in the pic located in the root folder of doaxvv. Do I need to move it inside the mod folder or should I install it through the mod manager instead? 

2020-12-02.png

@potatomarshall - The only thing I can think of for those is likely that they are the ones that don't provide their own custom ps-cb2 resource, which is also the only thing I think could do what is happening. I think it could be another mod is interfering but the only way to determine that would be first reproduce it (not happening in my setup) and then try and isolate it by turning each costume mod on/off (ideally try running with just CC + base mod and see if it still occurs to prove it).

@UoxoUb - Likely you still need to update your Sayuri skin mod for the updated hash to "12fe13aa".

@hotNess16 - To install it manually, you should have extracted the contents directly into the game folder so that the Mods directory inside the zip folder is merged with the Mods directory in your game directory.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:28 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

Mod Packs

WIP Pack

Download: Updated 6/7/2020

Includes:

Common, Honoka, Marie Rose Model

Wuyi C-String Bikini (Momoji BP and Marie Rose BP options included)

Collar

Nipple Chain (Momiji BP option)

Nude Straps Set1

Download: v2.0 Updated 11/18/2018

Includes:

Common, Honoka, Marie Rose Model

Kasumi Nude Straps V1 and Kasumi Nude Straps V2 from funnybunny666's Nude Straps Themed DOA5LR Mods

Nipple Piercings ported from NaySan's "NaySan Body Piercing For CBBE HDT" mod for skyrim

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

NudeStraps1_V1.png.d47d5cb6afac3c861cd3f541f956ebfb.png

03_MarieKasumiV1.thumb.jpg.c049e383d30ed919d84d9a0a2049442c.jpg02_HonokaKasumiV1.thumb.jpg.1735f9185a2a614fabb77fca41a26ef5.jpg

Changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

v2.0 Release (11/18/2018)

Ported all available clothing to Marie Rose and Honoka model types.

v1.0 Release (10/13/2018)

Added Kasumi V1 and Kasumi V2 Nude Strap Mods from funnybunny666 (missing Heeled shoes w/o Stockings, missing bunny ears)

Added Nipple Piercings and Nipple Chain from NaySan's "NaySan Body Piercing For CBBE HDT" mod

Fishnet And Lace

Download: v2.0 Updated 10/24/2018

Texture Upgrade for the Stockings by HI-METAL:

Includes:

All Models

Aradia Lace (Neckpiece, Top, Panty and Skirt) from Aradia

Caviar Fishnet Top (DOAVXX)

Asari Stockings and Garter (DOAXVV)

Fishnet Dress (Honoka and modified Kasumi textures) from funnybunny666

All the costumes are black,I can't change the color,I use all mods at the latest version.   (steam version)

DOAX-VenusVacation_201205_171200.jpg

@potatomarshall - I mean all the mods, either a screenshot of your Costumes Folder or a list. You can DM it if you don't want to post here. I just want to cross reference between the 2 of you to find out which are shared and look into those (if I can) and see if they could cause any of the identified problems. Nearly all of the CC Mod-packs don't have any custom logic would interfere. Did you try out running only CC and the base mod (w/ updated d3dx.ini) to see if the problem went away?