Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

@bugfindermail - It is possible, however there are only 5 N or R suits that are remotely viable replacements, since they require at a minimum an opaque and alpha-enabled pixel shader to be used on the suit, and for independent motion of any skirts/dresses, existing bones capable of moving them in the replaced suit.

Possible N/R suits:

120?cb=20160401221459

• Takao - Black Pareo
    • Current Implentation
    • 90% skirt (may be complete armature set, but i haven't still haven't compared skirt-specific vertex groups yet)

120?cb=20160411121651

• Orchid - white lace
    • No skirt armatures (not ideal)

120?cb=20160411182627

• Ragdoll - blue romper looking suit

120?cb=20160401235351

• Champs Elysees - orange long pareo
    • More skirt armatures (possible)

120?cb=20160411121048

• Daffodil - baby blue bikini & skirt
    • Full skirt (ideal)
    • Different alpha-enabled pixel shader (untested)

120?cb=20160411185551120?cb=20160411185621

• Marlin/Puppis - Logo Bikini
    • Same VB/IB hash between suits, targetting textures unreliable
    • Unique implementation of current alpha-enabled pixel shader (different parameters/effects?)

However, if the underlying suit is changed, all mod packs for Costume Customizer would have to be reworked to use the new bone order which would take a somewhat significant amount of time. Otherwise, you get things that look like this (specifically the body has the bone order mixed up in this):

DOAX-VenusVacation_181228_004223.jpg

Anyways, not really sure what you mean by for "status" sake. The only thing i can think of, is that it sounds like you may not have yet turned on the option that allows your character to wear her private outfit during matches which allows you to equip whatever suit you want for stats in the equipment screen but look like how she does in the home screen during matches. Refer to the "Optional: Having the character use the home-screen suit during matches (only visually, stats are still based of what they have equipped)" section in my opening post for a photo tutorial of how to turn it on for a given character.

So, FYI for everyone, sometime tonight I'll see if there are any incompatibilities (w/o massive rework using the new base mod update).

Here's a quick road-map of upcoming updates I plan to make as a result of from the new base-mod release:

1. Minor compatibility update if needed (switch to new provided shader type variable and hopefully no more d3dx.ini updates needed) - Done, v1.3.2 has been released. It no longer requires any modifications from the v1.9 base mod's d3dx.ini to fully work
  2. Framework variable/logic cleanup while maintaining backwards compatibility for mod-packs
  3. Add support for maintaining current outfit between application runs (no longer reset costume after closing)
  4. Add support for panty, bra, glove and shoe categories to use their own custom skin texture per character and custom tan texture (if it actually works to adjust tanning), this update I'll also probably finish the variable clean-up which will require the mod-packs to regenerate their INI files using the newly updated mod-pack generator tool. I might publish updated INI files for all of the existing mod-packs so they can be patched to work again until the original authors republish them with the updated logic.
  5. Look into adding user save slots (undecided if I'll actually plan to add this just yet versus work on other mods/features)

I also want to work on a second menu-based mod for re-coloring the hair color for each character, but ideally I'll at least finish the first 4 items before I start on that. The only one I suspect should take more a week away would be the skin texture update primarily because I have to add it to the mod (which is easy since I've already prototyped it), but also add it to the mod-pack generator tool.

Also, quick question, does anyone want/need me to update the older AradiaLace mod or still using the NudeStraps mod to work with the newer base v1.9 mod and remove the need to make the modifications to the d3dx.ini for them to work properly. And if so, for what reason are you still using the old NudeStraps mod over CostumeCustomizer? /s

Good morning!

KuroKaze, I think you are from Japan. (You have a Japanese nickname)
Please translate what they want from me?
They displayed this window before denying me access to the site DMM. I need to know what's the matter.

s2.jpg.5fbf61a8778f5b88af7e81d73759f1cb.jpg

おはようございます!

黒風、日本から来たと思います。 (あなたは日本語のニックネームを持っています)
彼らが私から欲しいものを翻訳してください?
彼らは私にサイトDMMへのアクセスを否定する前にこのウィンドウを表示しました。 何が問題なのかを知る必要があります。

@stable - No, just a weeabo name from many years ago that I've stuck with for all things geeky. But i do know how to use google translate on my phone via camera and the message you posted basically states "Message Sent; Authentication code was sent". If this was on the DMM website or right after a log-in attempt, my guess is that your log-in is possibly requiring a 2-factor log-in and it sent a authentication code via e-mail or SMS text to your registered phone number (if you did that) and you must provide that to properly log-in. Maybe because its believes your account was hijacked or if you are through a VPN it doesn't recognize the IP address and its trying to verify you are the actual owner of the DMM account.

2 hours ago, stable said:

Good morning!

KuroKaze, I think you are from Japan. (You have a Japanese nickname)
Please translate what they want from me?
They displayed this window before denying me access to the site DMM. I need to know what's the matter.

s2.jpg.5fbf61a8778f5b88af7e81d73759f1cb.jpg

おはようございます!

黒風、日本から来たと思います。 (あなたは日本語のニックネームを持っています)
彼らが私から欲しいものを翻訳してください?
彼らは私にサイトDMMへのアクセスを否定する前にこのウィンドウを表示しました。 何が問題なのかを知る必要があります。

I've gotten this message a few times, and found the cause to be that the DoAXVV launcher was still running in the background even though the game was closed. When you get this message, check your task manager to make sure the game launcher isn't still running in the background. If it is, end task, and then try loading the game up again. Thus far, I've gotten this message three times, and each time, it was due to the game launcher not closing properly and still running in the background.

So, I figured out what I was missing that was causing major differences between how original meshes looked from their source and how they look in DOAXVV. Also, the same fix is needed if borrowing pieces from other suits such as accessories and what not. Anyways, it looks like I need to expose Mod-packs to set a custom ps-cb2 if they want which includes all of the following that affects the visual representation:

Spoiler

cbuffer ps_default_cb : register(b2)
{
  float4 gHDRRate : packoffset(c0);
  float4 gAlphaParam : packoffset(c1);
  float4 gTexBlendAlpha[2] : packoffset(c2);
  float4 gTexBlendScaleBias[2] : packoffset(c4);
  float4 gNormalTexBlendAlpha : packoffset(c6);
  float4 gNormalTexBlendScaleBias : packoffset(c7);
  float4 gShadowCsBias : packoffset(c8);
  float4 gIDandFresnel : packoffset(c9);
  float4 gReflectionColor : packoffset(c10);
  float4 gReflectionVisibilityParam : packoffset(c11);
  float4 gEyePosition : packoffset(c12);
  float4 gEyePlane : packoffset(c13);
  float4 gIblDiffuseColor : packoffset(c14);
  float4 gIblSpecularColor : packoffset(c15);
  float4 gVelvetyRimParam : packoffset(c16);
  float4 gSpecularColor : packoffset(c17);
  float4 gSpecularVisibilityParam : packoffset(c18);
  float4 gVelvetyColor : packoffset(c19);
  float4 gRimColor : packoffset(c20);
  float4 gLScatterHighFreq : packoffset(c21);
  float4 gMaterialMulColor : packoffset(c22);
  float4 gMaterialAddColor : packoffset(c23);
  float4 gMaterialParam : packoffset(c24);
  float4 gMaterialParam2 : packoffset(c25);
}

I'll need to look and see if there's anything that can be converted/extracted from various resources such as extracting what I can from TMCs if more ports are done from DOA5LR to DOAXVV to auto-generate the respective modified DOAXVV vs-cb2 buffer. I'll need to play around with how to updates these. It may be complete replacement; it may be a custom buffer thats only a subset coupled with a custom shader that swaps where the value comes from; or it may be all IniParams that are substituted into it. Either way, I would like to be able to influence it since the reflection and Fresnel properties control the how shiny the clothing is which is a big factor in getting some clothing ports to look correct.

So, I've updated my checklist to include adding a ps-cb2 override to every clothing mesh; I'm not sure I should allow changing it for the skin since all skin draw calls should likely use the same buffer.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:43 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

So, FYI for everyone, sometime tonight I'll see if there are any incompatibilities (w/o massive rework using the new base mod update).

Here's a quick road-map of upcoming updates I plan to make as a result of from the new base-mod release:

1. Minor compatibility update if needed (switch to new provided shader type variable and hopefully no more d3dx.ini updates needed) - Done, v1.3.2 has been released. It no longer requires any modifications from the v1.9 base mod's d3dx.ini to fully work
  2. Framework variable/logic cleanup while maintaining backwards compatibility for mod-packs
  3. Add support for maintaining current outfit between application runs (no longer reset costume after closing)
  4. Add support for panty, bra, glove and shoe categories to use their own custom skin texture per character and custom tan texture (if it actually works to adjust tanning), this update I'll also probably finish the variable clean-up which will require the mod-packs to regenerate their INI files using the newly updated mod-pack generator tool. I might publish updated INI files for all of the existing mod-packs so they can be patched to work again until the original authors republish them with the updated logic.
  5. Add ps-cb2 override support (depends on prototyping results)
  6. Look into adding user save slots (undecided if I'll actually plan to add this just yet versus work on other mods/features)

I also want to work on a second menu-based mod for re-coloring the hair color for each character, but ideally I'll at least finish the first 4 items before I start on that. The only one I suspect should take more a week away would be the skin texture update primarily because I have to add it to the mod (which is easy since I've already prototyped it), but also add it to the mod-pack generator tool.

Also, quick question, does anyone want/need me to update the older AradiaLace mod or still using the NudeStraps mod to work with the newer base v1.9 mod and remove the need to make the modifications to the d3dx.ini for them to work properly. And if so, for what reason are you still using the old NudeStraps mod over CostumeCustomizer? /s

I'm not sure if you are saying the F3 button is not displaying the menu, or that you can display the menu but nothing is available.

Based on your screenshot it sounds like the latter. It looks like the Mod-Packs (Fishnet&Lace and NudeStrapsSet1) may not be installed correctly. The folders 01-24 are essentially slots, and you need to replace them with the Mod-Packs.

Directions:

Delete folder "01"

Rename folder "CostumeCustomizer_Fishnet&Lace_v2.0" -> "01"

Delete folder "02"

Rename folder "CostumeCustomizer_NudeStrapsSet1_v2.0" -> "02"

Reload Mods (F10) or restart game

Change home character to wear the Takao suit.

ReplacedSuit.png.7be1af9c75b134de21a91c396048b133.png

Press F3 to display menu.

The Fishnet & Lace Set and Nude Straps Set clothing options should now be present in the menu.

23 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@stable - No, just a weeabo name from many years ago that I've stuck with for all things geeky. But i do know how to use google translate on my phone via camera and the message you posted basically states "Message Sent; Authentication code was sent". If this was on the DMM website or right after a log-in attempt, my guess is that your log-in is possibly requiring a 2-factor log-in and it sent a authentication code via e-mail or SMS text to your registered phone number (if you did that) and you must provide that to properly log-in. Maybe because its believes your account was hijacked or if you are through a VPN it doesn't recognize the IP address and its trying to verify you are the actual owner of the DMM account.

Thank you, KuroKaze!
It is a pity that you are not from Japan, I had big plans for you.
Now it is difficult to find a expert of japanese, it is difficult. I know about the service google-translate, but mobile webtraffic is paid for me, and I firmly decided to make money on this game, and not spend dollars from the very beginning.

I have already found a solution to this problem - I want to install on my computer some free software for recognition of japanese texts. (Only with English interface).

It would be great.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:46 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

@stable -  and the message you posted basically states "Message Sent; Authentication code was sent". If this was on the DMM website or right after a log-in attempt, my guess is that your log-in is possibly requiring a 2-factor log-in and it sent a authentication code via e-mail or SMS text to your registered phone number (if you did that) and you must provide that to properly log-in. Maybe because its believes your account was hijacked or if you are through a VPN it doesn't recognize the IP address and its trying to verify you are the actual owner of the DMM account.

I entered my password and this damned code, which they sent me, in different fields and in different combinations, but all this ended in the appearance of a blatant inscription that access was denied to me!

And I can only guess why.

Now I have to start all over again, with a new email and a new VPN. I will see what they come up with this time.

23 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

I've gotten this message a few times, and found the cause to be that the DoAXVV launcher was still running in the background even though the game was closed. When you get this message, check your task manager to make sure the game launcher isn't still running in the background. If it is, end task, and then try loading the game up again. Thus far, I've gotten this message three times, and each time, it was due to the game launcher not closing properly and still running in the background.

I have not even downloaded this game yet, but they have already denied me access!
I could have a scandal, but probably in Japan they will only answer me that I have no right to play their games.

I wonder why? We do not prohibit them from playing our games.

@IniestaLL - Couple of questions to make sure you didn't skip anything:

• Have you installed the DOAXVV Base Mod v1.9?
    • No mods will work w/o this being installed
  • Did you get any errors on start-up of the game (red text overlaying when starting)?
    • Any errors could cause some issues or assist in figuring out your problem

ReplacedSuit.png.7be1af9c75b134de21a91c396048b133.png

• Is the character currently equipped with the following outfit for the home screen?
    • The mod only affects the visual presentation of characters that wear that costume and the menu only displays while wearing it as well (to not interfere with other mods on other costumes, etc.)
  • Is she displayed still wearing the original suit, nude, or wearing one of the Mod-Pack outfits?
    • Still wearing the screen points to mods disabled or completely not working
    • Nude means the mod is partially working, but you have no mod-packs equipped
    • wearing a mod-pack means at least the costume replacements are working
  • Are Mods enabled? (Press F2 to toggle between on/off)
    • The menu will only display while the old costume is currently being replaced, meaning costume mods must be enabled for the menu to work.

For the moment, only different between different body types.

Common Body Type - Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Kokoro, Helena, Momiji, Nyotengu, Misaki, Tamaki, Lei Fang, and Fiona are shared

Honoka Body Type - Honoka, Luna

Marie Rose Body Type - Nagisa, Marie Rose

This is because when doing the replacement for the clothing, there isn't anything different between the replacements except the pose which you can't apply any logic to determine which replacement is for which character. I looked at doing a order based approach, however when the characters are about the same distance from the camera between each other the order gets mixed up as well (you still can seem some effects of this, but its currently pretty limited). During the skin replacement, the skin textures are different except between Kasumi and Misaki, but that doesn't help when dealing with the clothing. The only other suit that I think could work like this would be the event SR swimsuits because they had name-tags meaning each clothing used its own unique texture. However that's not readily available for new players and I'd also lose the armatures for skirts.

The only other idea I've thought about would be to attempt to add a feature to the mod-pack creation tool that could convert every IB/VB into a second version that would matches the vertex-group order for another N/R suit meaning you could have 2 different variations depending on which original suit they wore. But, there would a lot of testing and work to see about whether the vertex-group migration could even work with a suitable N/R suit (most likely the R suit shown below) and its not a priority for me at the moment compared to the other things I want to work on.

120?cb=20160401235351

@Pr0pagandhi - To be honest, personally I'm glad not every girl has their own body type. It doesn't bother me liek it apparently does for some people, but I'd rather more outfits for all girls rather than the same number of outfits but only available on some girls. I glad because if they were unique body types, rather than porting a costume only 3 times, you'd have to port it specifically to each girl individually (pretty much what you have to do for DOA5LR), but that also results in less options for all the girls because it takes so much time.

Anyhow, support the logic clean-up and saving costume settings between play sessions has been added. To be sure, after setting up your settings, you may want to use F10 to make sure it saves properly just in case while playing the game isn't closed correctly which is the only other time the settings would be saved to disk. Let me know if there are any problems, I did some tests, and I also tried loading a comment that was reported to crash because one of the other mods that added persisted variables (it did originally crash for me, but I put a fix in so it shouldn't crash anymore).

Update: Finished update to the mod for custom skins/tanning (planned for release v1.5). Was a bit more involved then I would have liked for custom tanning since I had to overhaul the tanning shader but at least it worked. I'll probably hold on releasing the update until I update the Mod-Pack generation tool as right now the only way to make use of the new features is if you manually patch the auto-generated INI files to make use of them. I have a patch I made to "BP Boobs" to verify the functionality that I could provide to @IceTree5 if you are all eager for the update. It shouldn't be more than a week though if not.

1. Minor compatibility update if needed (switch to new provided shader type variable and hopefully no more d3dx.ini updates needed) - Done, v1.3.2 has been released. It no longer requires any modifications from the v1.9 base mod's d3dx.ini to fully work
  2. Framework variable/logic cleanup while maintaining backwards compatibility for mod-packs - Done, released in v1.4.
  3. Add support for maintaining current outfit between application runs (no longer reset costume after closing) - Done, released in v1.4
  4. Add support for panty, bra, glove and shoe categories to use their own custom skin texture per character and custom tan texture (if it actually works to adjust tanning), this update I'll also probably finish the variable clean-up which will require the mod-packs to regenerate their INI files using the newly updated mod-pack generator tool. I might publish updated INI files for all of the existing mod-packs so they can be patched to work again until the original authors republish them with the updated logic. - Framework update is in place, requires update to CCModGenerator to make use of the new features.
  5. Add ps-cb2 override support (depends on prototyping results)
  6. Look into adding user save slots (undecided if I'll actually plan to add this just yet versus work on other mods/features)

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to add a costume mod (from another modder) in your costumecustomizer without to have too much things to do ? (because I don't know how to make mods and use blender).

I have downloaded your CCmodpackGenerator, to look if i can do something alone but I don't know what I must use in the different field.

Alright, I just released Costume Customizer v1.5 and the v1.1 of the Mod Pack generator. This doesn't mean all too much to end-users until mod packs make use of the new features. Of which include the ability for a mod-pack to specify a custom skin textures per character and custom tanning textures for the body meshes. I mentioned earlier that I identified ps-cb2 as a pixel shader buffer that controls some of the visual representation of the clothing and that can now be defined per clothing mesh. The Mod Pack generator also includes a editor for them. If you want to export the ps-cb2 resource in game for a clothing mesh add the following to your d3dx.ini to each category you want to dump them for.

; Dump pixel buffer constant buffer
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate ps-cb2 buf

Typical use case:

[CommandListClothes]
$shader_type = 1
if $dump_skin_clothes
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds
    analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
    ; Dump skinning matrices:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf
    ; Dump pixel buffer constant buffer
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate ps-cb2 buf

endif
if $costume_mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
    ; Enable costume texture replacement by texture hash:
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t1
    checktextureoverride = ps-t2
    ; Enable mesh replacement by either vertex or indexbuffer hash, must be done
    ; after texture replacements, because this will replace the draw call:
    ResourceBakVB = ref vb0
    ResourceBakIB = ref ib
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    checktextureoverride = ib
    vb0 = ref ResourceBakVB
    ib = ref ResourceBakIB
endif

On 1/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

It does require some tweaking in Blender to correct the vertex group order which must match the suit being replaced (and they are all different order). Which mod did you have in mind before I get into too much detail about what's needed/involved?

I was thinking about "BlackCat" costume eddited by knight77 (I wanted to try to have piercing from your NudeStrapsSet1 with topless blackcat costume)

So, this is one of those mods where the mod differs so much from the original. So, I'm hoping people won't get too upset (not to mention it's only an SR and not an SSR) about bringing over just a collar and tail. I've been actually planning on making those 2 pieces available as accessories as I've already transferred the collars for each character model and the tails is even easier (except I'm not sure if i can get it to move like it does in the original). Also, a quick variation that doesn't include the bell. I've also been meaning to migrate some additional footwear over to be compatible.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190114_054739.jpg.e0a423ce2cb3bfe07aa42b64206340a5.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190114_054723.jpg.36b50ac5e9761c951632097c2cf50f1d.jpg

Here's a quick WIP pack with the collar variations and also a quick relocation of the nipple chain for the Momiji variant Beach Paradise boobs which I tend to use most often.

[CostumeCustomizer] WIP_ModPack_1_13_2019.zip

Update: Just realized you also meant to use the bottoms from the Black Cat SR suit. Like I alluded, I know there are complaints about SSR Swapping, but there hasn't really been any discussion about SR swapping, especially Event SRs. They are easy to get, as long as you were playing the game during the event, otherwise your lucky if it comes around again. Venus SRs on the other hand are pretty much just a matter of time. The point of my Mod isn't neccessarily to faciliate 100% swapping, but in order to make pieces available for Mix-and-match, it's pretty much inevitable unless the Modder excludes key pieces to recreate the original SSR. The question to ask is how many key-pieces must be excluded until its not considered an SSR/SR swap?

Great work !

13 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

Update: Just realized you also meant to use the bottoms from the Black Cat SR suit. Like I alluded, I know there are complaints about SSR Swapping, but there hasn't really been any discussion about SR swapping, especially Event SRs. They are easy to get, as long as you were playing the game during the event, otherwise your lucky if it comes around again. Venus SRs on the other hand are pretty much just a matter of time. The point of my Mod isn't neccessarily to faciliate 100% swapping, but in order to make pieces available for Mix-and-match, it's pretty much inevitable unless the Modder excludes key pieces to recreate the original SSR. The question to ask is how many key-pieces must be excluded until its not considered an SSR/SR swap?

I already have the blackcat SR suit, and i like it,  in my mind it was to had piercing on it and your CostumeCustomuzer is the only mod where you can mix different part of them (I was thinking to put the piercing on BlackCat SR mod is harder). The SR (or SSR) swapping don't have cross my mind, I generally like much more SR or R mods/suit but I understand the issue of it.

FYI, apparently, I introduced a bug when having multiple characters on screen. Not sure what did it in the last update since I thought all my changes didn't touch that aspect. I'll try to have it fixed ASAP.

Edit: Seems like it was actually introduced in v1.3.2, but I guess no one noticed or at least reported it. Probably related to the logic cleanup i did and accidentally changed something incorrectly. Introduced from v1.5, related to the ShaderOverrides I included or their impact.

Turns out the issue was because I was misinterpreting what "allow_duplicate_hash=true" meant. I always thought it meant that it replaced what the old ShaderOverride did and the last one was the only one that ran, but instead its that both run. Not sure about the execution order of both of them unless I dig through the code. Because the replacements were running twice instead of once, the first character was technically consuming both character poses and then the second character didn't have a pose queued to use. A v1.5.1 will be out shortly.

Released v1.5.1