Sexualized Werewolves for CoHR

In the 3.0fixed archive are the same meshes as in version 3, the big  far to high penis.

I can try to fix it...

But first another question. The other part of the dick , the "wwsheath 0" , is in version 3.0 and 3.0fixed  bigger as in the previous versions.

Spoiler

Way bigger

11ww7.jpg

11ww8.jpg

11ww9.jpg

is that intended? Or a scaling error ?

##########################################

The in the first version the "wwsheath 0" was better for the erect dick.

Spoiler

11ww10.jpg

1 better than 3

In versions 3 the "wwsheath 0" is the flaccid one   with added "wwdong 0"

---------------------------------------------

And why has "wwsheath 0"  Vertex Colors ? All other werewolf parts do not have Vertex Colors ( body, "wwdong 0" , tail, head,..)

-------------------------------------------

I wanted to clarify that before I fix the meshes.

But if everything is right as it is now ( the Vertex Colors is wrong), the finished version will look like No. 3 in the second spoiler.
28 minutes ago, fejeena said:

In the 3.0fixed archive are the same meshes as in version 3, the big  far to high penis.

I can try to fix it...

But first another question. The other part of the dick , the "wwsheath 0" , is in version 3.0 and 3.0fixed  bigger as in the previous versions.

Reveal hidden contents

Way bigger

11ww7.jpg

11ww8.jpg

11ww9.jpg

is that intended? Or a scaling error ?

##########################################

The in the first version the "wwsheath 0" was better for the erect dick.

Reveal hidden contents

11ww10.jpg

1 better than 3

In versions 3 the "wwsheath 0" is the flaccid one   with added "wwdong 0"

---------------------------------------------

And why has "wwsheath 0"  Vertex Colors ? All other werewolf parts do not have Vertex Colors ( body, "wwdong 0" , tail, head,..)

-------------------------------------------

I wanted to clarify that before I fix the meshes.

But if everything is right as it is now ( the Vertex Colors is wrong), the finished version will look like No. 3 in the second spoiler.

Those are some details that were never intended, I have no idea how they occured, really. I thought all vertex colors were white, and those times I've viewed the nif files (to change texture paths, etc) I never got the same issues as those you've described.

Ah, I see what you mean now. I reshaped the backside of the sheath by dragging it out, or else it would look detached on NPC werewolves while they're sneaking. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to instead weightmap it to the thigh nodes other than the pelvis one, I believe parts of the crotch were originally also weighted to the thigh bones.

So yeah, the slightly scaled sheath was intended.

Not only the part inside the body  also the balls and  the " flaccid " dick part of the "wwsheath 0" is bigger. Balls wider,  penis part longer at the front and thicker.

It does not look bad, I only wanted to know if it was intended.

Spoiler

11ww12.jpg

11ww13.jpg

And the Vertex Colors : The body ( and head, tail,..) do not have Vertex Colors . Only your new added parts.

Also no NiSpecularProperty  and NiStencilProperty in the original parts of the nif ( and tail and head nif)

So I delete NiSpecularProperty  and NiStencilProperty  and Vertex Colors. Also in the flaccid nif files.

Scaled the penis ( wwdong 0 )

Run Mesh rigger. ( I used only the pelvis  bone, it's ok )

Made a NifSkope animation test with fastforward.kf and some sex animations.

Result

Spoiler

11ww11.jpg

Here the fixed nif files.

sexualized werewolves 3.0 FIXED Meshes.7z

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

Not only the part inside the body  also the balls and  the " flaccid " dick part of the "wwsheath 0" is bigger. Balls wider,  penis part longer at the front and thicker.

It does not look bad, I only wanted to know if it was intended.

Reveal hidden contents

11ww12.jpg

11ww13.jpg

And the Vertex Colors : The body ( and head, tail,..) do not have Vertex Colors . Only your new added parts.

Also no NiSpecularProperty  and NiStencilProperty in the original parts of the nif ( and tail and head nif)

So I delete NiSpecularProperty  and NiStencilProperty  and Vertex Colors. Also in the flaccid nif files.

Scaled the penis ( wwdong 0 )

Run Mesh rigger. ( I used only the pelvis  bone, it's ok )

Made a NifSkope animation test with fastforward.kf and some sex animations.

Result

Reveal hidden contents

11ww11.jpg

Here the fixed nif files.

sexualized werewolves 3.0 FIXED Meshes.7z

Do you have a MediaFire link? My AVG seems to block the link here on LL..

Edit: Nvm, I was able to download your fix after temporarily disabling my antivirus.

I gave you access to edit the Werewolves mod on Nexus.  It only seemed fair!

On a related note, it appears that the Ogres mod is pretty popular!  It is on the "hot mods of the week" list.  Now to work on Minotaurs, and wolves, and bears, and … :)

1 hour ago, GermanDeathKittiez said:

The sex animations still revert to the character's race, and then I get stretched boobs (yes I am using the LAPF skeleton). How do you make it stay in the werewolf race?

??? If the werewolf body is not stripped during sex you should not get stretched boobs.  

And if the body is clothes or armor ( a NPC with werewolf clothes) then the NPC use the human sex animations. But they work fine.

Maybe the hircine werewolf Mod add a new race with own skeleton ? Then you replace the skeleton with a renamed LAPF skeleton.

And you must set the werewolf clothes to unstrippable during sex.

A vanilla NPC ( e.g. Imperial ) with werewolf clothes should work fine and will use all the human-human sex animations.

1 hour ago, GermanDeathKittiez said:

So, how do I set those clothes to unstrippable? And yeah it uses its own skeleton, but I like the all-fours animation. Probably is dependent on that skeleton sadly.

The  on all fours is a KF file and should work with the LAPF skeleton

You replace the original skeleton with a renamed LAPF skeleton. So nothing changed in the Mod.

And the unstrippable setting.

That can be a problem. Are they hostile NPSc /werewolfes?

You must cast the Lovers setting target spell on the NPC.

Better you first use the MCS Order spell, open the inventory of the NPC, remove all other armor and clothes, so he has only the werewolf clothes.

Then cast the Lovers setting spell and use the Option "Set their equipment to no strippable"

Are the NPC always werewolds? or chape changer ?  Werewolf only at night ?

I never played the Mod.

If they are always werewolfes and all NPC use a own race you can also use Blockhead.

EDIT : MCP = Mad Companion Spell

I thought they are a race. What skeleton  you have replaced?

But there are only some werewolf clothes. ( Black, grey, brown, white, golden )

And with the "set to unstrippable" the item is set to unstrippable. All NPCs that use same item will also not stripp it during sex.

Should work if only the player use all the clothes.

Unequip all armor and clothes,  ! rings, amulets,.... !

Use the console and get all parts of the Black werewolf clothes.   addItem xxyyyyyy 1   Then equip the clothes. If the clothes are set to unplayable you do not see them in the inventory, you use the console :  equipitem xxyyyyyy

Use the Lovers setting spell ( self) and set the equipment to unstrippable. All items the player wear are set to unstrippable during sex !

Then put the werewolf clothes in chest that respawn, so the game will delete it in 3 days. Or if the clothes are set to "no playable" and you can see them in your inventory you use the console :  removeItem xxyyyyyy 1

Now you do the same with the brown werewolf clothes, ..... and all other colors.

Now everyone in the game who wear werewolf clothes should not stripp it during sex.

Well as I remember, you can choose specific armor/item slots to be unstrippable in the settings. The werewolf clothing covers just about all armor slots, so wouldn't anything else occupying those slots also be stripped? It's not worth doing if it means all armor and clothing won't be stripped; I don't want to have to keep changing settings.

If you set slots to unstrippable it will work for all clothes and armor.

And you can set "no playable" armor /clothes  to stripp or unstrippable. Guards armor, Some necromancer  robes and all the Shivering Isle GoldenSaint and Dark Seducer armors are "no playable". If you kill such an NPC and open the inventory you see no armor.

If the Werewolf armor/clothes are "no playable" you can use that setting.... But then all Guards , GoldenSaint and Dark Seducer do not unequip the armor during sex.

Thats why you have the "Set equipment to unstrippable" option. If you use it ( see my last post)  only the selected armor or clothes are unstrippable. All other armor/clothes will be unequipped depending on your slot setting and "unplayable armor/clothes" setting.

4 hours ago, Mad King said:

I havent seen anything pertaining to it but is there a way to make it so females use the male WW body and male animations while transformed?

You have Curse of Hircine Resurrected ?

Unpack the file

Read the readme:

4. Optional Addons

CoH No Female Model.esp
Makes female werewolves use the male model.

Open the folder "01 Addons"  copy the "CoH No Female Model.esp"  in your game folder, load order after CurseOfHircine.esp.

-------------------

Or if you do not want another esp in you game folder you can replace the nif files in

data\meshes\Armor\CurseOfHircine\Werewolf\F\

with copies from the nif files in

data\meshes\Armor\CurseOfHircine\Werewolf\M\

You can copy all files in folder M and paste in folder F, let overwrite.

---------------

I have not played the Mod  , are you sure male and female use different animations? If yes you should use the "CoH No Female Model.esp" 

On 11/26/2018 at 10:37 AM, fejeena said:

If you want realism then Rebel's Sexualized Creatures is the only Mod.

It is the only Mods with flaccid penis meshes for some creatures ( normally creatures do not run around with erect penis )

And creatures with clotthes ( ogre, goblins, xivilai, ....) you use the original meshes (vanilla)

And to some human like creatures you can add a human flaccid penis.

Then you have realism-creatures-replacer.

And erect penis creature meshes with no giant dicks, use Lovers. Rename the lovers meshes ( delete the "armor" in the name.  blackbeararmor.nif = blackbear.nif ) and you have a mesh replacers. See also my creatures replacers with dicks ( also erect penis )

I actually have a modified LoversCreatures with a script that uses ToggleCreatureModel to swap between Flaccid / Erect whe starting sex. But, it only works because I have a gigantic personal animal compilation that adds the _flaccid.nif for most creatures...

Don't suppose you'd be willing to share that "compilation" with the rest of us?

I'm still hoping for a way to add males and females of all animals, creatures and monsters to Oblivion.  But in keeping with the "realism" rather than "sexualized" theme, no erections, and no clothing removal where they wore clothes before (or are likely to do so).  It's unfortunate I'm no good as an artist or I would've built this myself long ago.

I can try to excise the necessary parts. My Animal Compilation.esp is comprised of dozens of unpacked bsas and mods I couldn't possibly get all the permissions gathered up for. The gender differentiations are all just my work in Blender though, so no permission issues there. I'll try to box it all up.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't suppose you've had any luck (or time) to work on this?  Is there anything I can do?

By the way, TealEri's mod has topped 200 unique downloads, which is decent for how few people still play Oblivion AND use Curse Of Hircine.  No additional feedback at this time.

Great work on the mod! I was wondering, could you make a hermaphrodite/futa mesh for the females? I tried to do this in Nifskope (Basically copied/pasted the penis and sheath meshes from the male model onto the female) but I couldn't figure out how to properly align the penis to the female body, so it was stuck floating. I'm pretty inexperienced with Nifskope, and undoubtedly was just doing something wrong, so it would be pretty cool if you could do it properly in my stead. Thanks!