Halstrom

Cut and Paste Issues on LL site?

Anyone else know why cutting and pasting on this site could be bjonky? It seems to be just the LL site for me that this happens.
if I want to paste text into a post, I have to do a ctrl-V in the post then go back to the text and ctrl-C or copy. If I try to copy text then paste it in one go it never works first time, I have to go back and recopy after trying to paste, then paste to paste any text.
Maybe its a Windows 10 thing but it only seems to be LL for me, other sites paste fine.  Its been this way for a long time, at least since the site update, possibly before.
Also sometimes the arrow keys are completely unresponsive to move the cursor in a post, I have to use the mouse.
And if I use an Emoji at the end of a sentence then go back to add more words into the sentence the cursor will jump back to after the emoji and put my words there.

I always copy something then always right click and select paste as plain text otherwise it'll paste it with that bright ass white block and letters and words might also be colored or other oddities.

I don't use windows 10 so not sure if it's a thing with it or not.

Ctrl+shift+V to paste as plain text with the keyboard

8 hours ago, CPU said:

Ctrl+shift+V to paste as plain text with the keyboard

Nope that doesn't work either.

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

What browser and version are you using, Halstrom? Does it happen with other browsers? 

I'm using Edge which is probably rarer and I wouldn't be surprised if its the cause. But for reasons it the only browser I'm going to use, I can put up with the minor quirks on this site because it saves bigger quirks I was getting on other webstuff using Chrome or IE.