11 minutes ago, SewerRats said:

After Mia does her thing (after she rapes you, takes your clothes, and is sitting down on her chair), nothing will happen until 5:45 in the morning (when you're taken out for work). You can skip this by sleeping in the bed, it's not a normal bed and just starts the next scene instead of actually letting you sleep. You should have dialogue with Mia after she's done with you to buy drugs, escape, etc.

Yes, I do sleep but nothing happens after. I was wondering if allowing the character to use (Time wait) in the mod is possible, but it is disabled. Using wait fixes alot of things for other mods and i was hoping it could be enabled in the next update.

4 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Yes, I do sleep but nothing happens after. I was wondering if allowing the character to use (Time wait) in the mod is possible, but it is disabled. Using wait fixes alot of things for other mods and i was hoping it could be enabled in the next update.

Do you wait the 15 minutes after you wake up? (until roughly 6-6:10) I can't reproduce this issue and there are no other reports of it... do you have lots of mods enabled? If so, can you send your load order?

Waiting would do nothing but break things in this mod, since it would break immersion, mess with timing of scenes, and throw off the entire schedule. It would also allow cheating (waiting thru strip search to smuggle large amounts of contraband, as an example). 

12 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

If (RavenBeakIsSentenced.GetValue() == 1 && IsInSolitary.GetValue() == 0)
if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 6 && GameHour.GetValue() < 7 || StripStatus.GetValue() != 0)

^ The conditions used to identify if the mod should begin a strip search and the day should begin.

If all else fails, and the GameHour is set correctly, run these commands in console immediately after waking up from bed, then wait until 6:00-6:10:

set StripStatus to 1

set IsInSolitary to 0

set RavenBeakIsSentenced to 1

set IsNightStrip to 0

If this doesn't work, you have a mod conflict or some other issue which I have no ability to diagnose.

32 minutes ago, SewerRats said:

Do you wait the 15 minutes after you wake up? (until roughly 6-6:10) I can't reproduce this issue and there are no other reports of it... do you have lots of mods enabled? If so, can you send your load order?

Waiting would do nothing but break things in this mod, since it would break immersion, mess with timing of scenes, and throw off the entire schedule. It would also allow cheating (waiting thru strip search to smuggle large amounts of contraband, as an example). 

15 Minutes IRL? Or 15 seconds? How do i tell time

1 minute ago, Doobydoob said:

15 Minutes IRL? Or 15 seconds? How do i tell time

15 minutes game time. The other prisoners should get up, then the door opens and you're taken out for strip search.

the esc menu should have the game time since you can't wait.

:classic_ph34r:

Ran into two things during initial "new mod" testing:

• This interferes with casting animations. It seems the DrawMagic idleanim has been edited accidentally. Removing the entry via TESEdit gets things working again. :cool:
  • Sadri's Used Wares: opening the door to Sadri's triggers a transition that will warp you to the New Gnisis Corner Club instead. Likely a scheme to get you to buy more drinks. ?
    This appears to be due to an edit of WHgrayquarterdoor01. Some fade-in effects are added as well what seems to be some RavenBeak references.

I noticed that RiftenRWDoorLoad01 is also edited. I haven't checked out the Ratway to see if there's any odd behavior. If I get out that way I'll let you know if anything pops up.

Haven't had a chance to check out the mod in earnest yet. Looks promising. :cool:

8 hours ago, Nessa said:

:classic_ph34r:

Ran into two things during initial "new mod" testing:

•  This interferes with casting animations. It seems the DrawMagic idleanim has been edited accidentally. Removing the entry via TESEdit gets things working again. :cool:
  •  Sadri's Used Wares: opening the door to Sadri's triggers a transition that will warp you to the New Gnisis Corner Club instead. Likely a scheme to get you to buy more drinks. ?
     This appears to be due to an edit of WHgrayquarterdoor01. Some fade-in effects are added as well what seems to be some RavenBeak references.

I noticed that RiftenRWDoorLoad01 is also edited. I haven't checked out the Ratway to see if there's any odd behavior. If I get out that way I'll let you know if anything pops up.

Haven't had a chance to check out the mod in earnest yet. Looks promising. :cool:

These are all cleaning issues which can be fixed in the next update, with the exception of WHgrayquarterdoor01 ('ll just have to make that it's own object). The RavenBeak references are actually my code, since the mod was initially intended to be an overhaul of that mod, many things in the code use the RavenBeak prefix. Changing this would've been days of extra work for no real gain, so I left it as-is when I decided to release this as it's own mod.

18 hours ago, Kissinger said:

first, mod is awesome.  you are a legit badass.

second, any plans to implement a snitching system?  I was thinking for a player to earn rewards from guards but I guess NPCs snitching on each other or player would be cool too.

It's something to consider, but the implementation is where things get complicated. We're dealing with a maximum security prison, so the prisoner being snitched on obviously isn't gonna take that nicely, and your reward might end up being protective custody (solitary for the entire sentence) or an early release. 50-50 chance, big stakes. I like it, although i'm not so sure i'd take that risk myself, lol.

15 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just tried this awsome mod. Just got a problem. When my character tried to enter the Thief Guild hideout in reiften. Upon entering the dungeon, instead of getting into Refiten sewer, my character is teleporting into Windhalm Palace.  I tried twice and twice I got the same result. 

This is the same issue as the two previous posters have reported (a door is overwritten to send you to a location used by this mod). Out-of-town for the next week or so, will get this fixed when I get back.

10 hours ago, Sir Stephen said:

When I initially ran FNIS with this mod I was getting the error message ERROR (9): Index was outside the bounds of the array - and FNIS didn't give animation count..  I  switched from ZAZ 8.0+ to Zaz 7 and didn't have the problem - perhaps I went over to 8000 animation limit?

This mod was built on ZaZ 8.0, so it's definitely not a compatibility issue or anything. I'd make an educated guess the limit is the problem here. I also ran FNIS when texting the consistency issue that was reported earlier with 8.0 installed, so I could say this has been tested on 8.0 with no issues.

Hello, I ran into a serious bug these days that my character will suddenly be teleported to the sewers during game without any crime gold occasionally and it seems at the end of the day stage but the quest cannot continue either. I have no other ways to get out rather than use console. It is really a serious bug that affect the game very deeply.

Had it installed for like 10 minutes on a new save file. The idea is great and it would be what I'm looking for as my prison mod of choice. I was teleported into the prison during a SexLab scene without ever getting some kind of bounty. In the prison nothing happened. NPCs were standing together in front of some guards but no quest fired. 

Around what time (game time) are these teleportations occurring? The mod runs a background quest to make sure the prisoner is where she is supposed to be during the imprisonment. This sounds like the culprit here, since it has checks for every scene and one missing check to ensure the player is actually imprisoned could lead to this problem occurring. 

On 10/14/2018 at 10:38 AM, Sir Stephen said:

When I initially ran FNIS with this mod I was getting the error message ERROR (9): Index was outside the bounds of the array - and FNIS didn't give animation count..  I  switched from ZAZ 8.0+ to Zaz 7 and didn't have the problem - perhaps I went over to 8000 animation limit?

You are seriously out of date with your version of FNIS.  The current limit in FNIS is 20,000 and you'll NEVER reach it because we've found that most people CTD when they get between 13,000 and 14,000 animations.

We are now running into an absolute limit (as far as we know) on added animations in both the LE and SE versions of the game.  There may be some way to tweak that number but no one has found and published it yet.

1 hour ago, SewerRats said:

Around what time (game time) are these teleportations occurring? The mod runs a background quest to make sure the prisoner is where she is supposed to be during the imprisonment. This sounds like the culprit here, since it has checks for every scene and one missing check to ensure the player is actually imprisoned could lead to this problem occurring. 

I don't know what time it was in game. Fresh start. A few minutes in and first SexLab scene send me to prison. I'll give it another try on yet another new safe. Another hour setting up all MCMs. I wanna cry... ?

On 10/15/2018 at 4:58 AM, SewerRats said:

This mod was built on ZaZ 8.0, so it's definitely not a compatibility issue or anything. I'd make an educated guess the limit is the problem here. I also ran FNIS when texting the consistency issue that was reported earlier with 8.0 installed, so I could say this has been tested on 8.0 with no issues.

If i am correct, i believe for me happened around 7-9 pm. I remember it cause i was trying to trigger a rape from sexlab adventures(night condition, considered after 7pm), but forgot to enable the rape option, so that mechanic could not be the reason of the trigger(i mean the rape from sexlab adventures).

I don’t override anything in Sexlab in any way, it’s definitely a timing thing. Will be out of town for about another week, will take a look at that when I get back (sooner if I don’t have to edit scripts, since I have the production version on my laptop, not the development one). I’d anticipate a very easy fix. 

New Save. Started as a member of the thieves guild in the Ragged Flagon. Tried to leave the door to the ratways and ended up in the Palace of Kings in Windhelm. Beat up a beggar outside to get me arrested. Works like a charm this time. But then things went south. Angel is invisible most of the time. Sexlab Defeat is an issue if you get beaten up by your cell mates, though this is not your fault.

I had no clue what to do during working shifts. Is there a possible way to gain some credits at all? Finally managed to get the chivel from Angel dispite her being invisible. Shift ended and P.M. inspection begun. I had to report in for caning of course, because I had no clue how to get credits... my little Analiel walked over to the smelter and there it ended. No caning animations started. I uninstalled the mod for now. Maybe I'll give it another try in some months but for now I think it isn't in a really enjoyable state.