Monoman1

Mortal Weapons & Armors

48 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If this helps I had also had an issue with items dropping, and I could not pick them up. Getting the message that my inventory was full or something. That happened last night before saving and was gone this morning when I reloaded. But might be connected. 

That message means all the inventory aliases are filled. Save and reload to run the alias cleanup and you'll be back in business. 

54 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That message means all the inventory aliases are filled. Save and reload to run the alias cleanup and you'll be back in business. 

That's what I did. Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. I had that problem last night, and reloading fixed it. But the new problem of things disappearing when I take them off a weapon rack is happening after that. I didn't know if they were connected so I included that issue for bug hunting purposes. ?

The items disappearing when taken off a weapon rack issue is persistent even after save and reload. 

Really nice mod, would love it if there was a way to make multiple objects unable to be broken at the same time. Or if I could have everything immune but a few things, like if im using bikini armor and only want the panty and bra to break on every set I put on

The only annoyance I have discovered, after a bunch of hours messing around with the mod, is that it doesn't play nice with Naked Dungeons improvised clothing.  Unfortunately, it randomly assigns gender/weight to those items.  At the same time, the Campfire mods shout menu that lets me craft fur armors works beautifully.

I'm positive this has to do with Naked Dungeon's scripted reaction to player nudity, in that it only procs if the PC is naked when you pick up a pelt.  Don't know if that's something you can fix, or something for the Naked Dungeon's author, but I figured I'd mention it to you.

Aside from that, I'm absolutely loving the mod.  It's completely revamped my Skyrim playthroughs, and given me a whole new reason to play again.

9 hours ago, jealco said:

The only annoyance I have discovered, after a bunch of hours messing around with the mod, is that it doesn't play nice with Naked Dungeons improvised clothing.  Unfortunately, it randomly assigns gender/weight to those items.  At the same time, the Campfire mods shout menu that lets me craft fur armors works beautifully.

I'm positive this has to do with Naked Dungeon's scripted reaction to player nudity, in that it only procs if the PC is naked when you pick up a pelt.  Don't know if that's something you can fix, or something for the Naked Dungeon's author, but I figured I'd mention it to you.

Aside from that, I'm absolutely loving the mod.  It's completely revamped my Skyrim playthroughs, and given me a whole new reason to play again.

Nope it's all down to mwa. The mod just assumes anything you get wasnt made for you unless your in a crafting menu. Which is why is works for frost fall stuff - crafting menu. I cant think of any nice and easy way to allow NDs improvised stuff to fit you right now. 

I don't know if It's it a known bug already.. But sometimes my items that I have specifically tailored and reinforced to fit my character's fat ass.. Spending thousands in the process.. For some reason either forgets that I tailored them or changes size and loses reinforcement. 

Generally it happens only when I boot the game up

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

I don't know if It's it a known bug already.. But sometimes my items that I have specifically tailored and reinforced to fit my character's fat ass.. Spending thousands in the process.. For some reason either forgets that I tailored them or changes size and loses reinforcement. 

Generally it happens only when I boot the game up

It's possible. Due to the limited capacity of the mod stuff is designed to be forgotten. But it shouldn't happen anything in your inventory. This probably comes back to OnContainerChanged 'not being great'. But I haven't seen it happen myself yet but I haven't been playing much skyrim lately so....

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope it's all down to mwa. The mod just assumes anything you get wasnt made for you unless your in a crafting menu. Which is why is works for frost fall stuff - crafting menu. I cant think of any nice and easy way to allow NDs improvised stuff to fit you right now. 

It's all good.  I had that thought that ND's improvised clothing was a wonderful idea to mesh with MWA.  Too bad there's no easy, clean way to make it work.

MWA is still totally worth it.  I can safely say it's never leaving my mod list ever again.

Edit:  I shamelessly plugged your mod over on the Barefoot Realism thread, as a solution to Skyrim's abundance of clothing.  The suitability system plays so nicely with BR, among other things.

53 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's possible. Due to the limited capacity of the mod stuff is designed to be forgotten. But it shouldn't happen anything in your inventory. This probably comes back to OnContainerChanged 'not being great'. But I haven't seen it happen myself yet but I haven't been playing much skyrim lately so....

True.. The items were in a special container accessible thru hotkey.

You should add a MCM option or assignable hotkey or power to allow items to be fixed to you're gender, weight and even add durability in cases like mine. 

I can't get the menu to open at all. I click on the mcm and it shows the options but after that, I can't access the menu no matter what. I did what you said with dd and l&d; I even uninstalled l&d just to see but nothing works :(

34 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

I can't get the menu to open at all. I click on the mcm and it shows the options but after that, I can't access the menu no matter what. I did what you said with dd and l&d; I even uninstalled l&d just to see but nothing works :(

I'm not sure I understand. You're going to have to give more detail, step by step.

I had both loot and degradation along with devious devices installed with your mod. I followed the instructions where you said to turn off hiders and disable l&d's options. When I open mcm and click on mortal weapons the menu and options come up but then I can't click on anything and have to close the menu. This happens every time. I tried to uninstall l&d but no dice.

3 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

I had both loot and degradation along with devious devices installed with your mod. I followed the instructions where you said to turn off hiders and disable l&d's options. When I open mcm and click on mortal weapons the menu and options come up but then I can't click on anything and have to close the menu. This happens every time. I tried to uninstall l&d but no dice.

Hmm. I've not heard of any problems with the Mcm. All I can think is to make sure you have the newest version of PapyrusUtil and that it's not being overwritten by some other mod (Some mods include an outdated version of it). If that doesn't work I'll need a papyrus log of when you start a new game and access the MCM. 

Just thought I'd drop by to say how much I love this mod. Really makes life a lot more difficult - no picking up discared armour from a 6 foot Nord and it fitting perfectly on a much smaller Breton female. The new Hunger mod also can get rid of a lot of the placed items so makes a nice complement to this. Love the tearing noise when clothing is destroyed!

1 minute ago, 43deadwood said:

Just thought I'd drop by to say how much I love this mod. Really makes life a lot more difficult - no picking up discared armour from a 6 foot Nord and it fitting perfectly on a much smaller Breton female. The new Hunger mod also can get rid of a lot of the placed items so makes a nice complement to this. Love the tearing noise when clothing is destroyed!

I'm curious as to what the hunger mod you mentioned is? 

Yes I tried reinstalling it,  Inigo is at 4E and 0C is creature framework; Inigo doesn't have a menu he's a follower and creature framework isn't appearing in the mcm when I have mortal weapons on when I reinstalled creatures mortal weapons disappered

5 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

Yes I tried reinstalling it,  Inigo is at 4E and 0C is creature framework; Inigo doesn't have a menu he's a follower and creature framework isn't appearing in the mcm when I have mortal weapons on when I reinstalled creatures mortal weapons disappered

There's got to be something else going on. I use CF no problem. Was the log you posted of a completely new game or just an existing save you installed MWA on to? 

I've seen other mods that attempt to add an armor break system to your character's armor/clothes and one that also tried it for npcs.  It would be better if they just had the top armor texture start to show rips and holes in it and you could see through it to whatever naked/underwear texture mod you might have installed displays through those holes.  Eventually the armor piece would break completely and would be dropped or unequipped with the option to take it to a blacksmith to be repaired or destroyed "MCM pick for which one".  The other break armor mods iv'e seen don't give you a choice of what shows underneath when the armor is being broken.  Would that be possible or is it only possible to display one texture set at a time?  I'm not a mod maker and was curious if anyone who makes mods out there might know.

1 hour ago, SkyTem said:

I've seen other mods that attempt to add an armor break system to your character's armor/clothes and one that also tried it for npcs.  It would be better if they just had the top armor texture start to show rips and holes in it and you could see through it to whatever naked/underwear texture mod you might have installed displays through those holes.  Eventually the armor piece would break completely and would be dropped or unequipped with the option to take it to a blacksmith to be repaired or destroyed "MCM pick for which one".  The other break armor mods iv'e seen don't give you a choice of what shows underneath when the armor is being broken.  Would that be possible or is it only possible to display one texture set at a time?  I'm not a mod maker and was curious if anyone who makes mods out there might know.

I'm no expert on meshes/textures so I stand to be corrected but I think each 'rip' would have to be individually meshed and textured so what you're asking for would be an immense amount of work. Would be awesome though. 

I would be very satisfied if it just had some of the armor destroyed so when you looted the NPC you could only get boots and gloves this time, or maybe those were destroyed and I just got a tunic and a hood, something like that.  Anything making it where you got less armor/weapons when you loot bodies.