Rooker

Hurricane Michael

So, who's in its way? I'm in Georgia, near Vidalia. The eye should pass not too far away to the west of me on Thursday.

Wiki.gif.fd7f0413c9bb87eb117431a1466829db.gif

Calypso... I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled mi vow,

and now ask your favor. Spare miself, mi ship, mi crew and unleash your fury upon those

who dare pretend demselves your masters... or mine.

___ Hector Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean

I can only wonder what people out there in the Caribbean do when a huge hurricane is bearing down on them and they can't leave. I mean where are you going to hide on an island, Skipper? :grimace:

Image result for gilligan's island storm gif

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I can only wonder what people out there in the Caribbean do when a huge hurricane is bearing down on them and they can't leave. I mean where are you going to hide on an island, Skipper? :grimace:

Man dem go down to Davy Jones' locker... Bumbo-pussy-raasclaat, cuh deh!!  :classic_angry:

To be fair, not by chance I live on Jack( Sparrow)'s Hill, with emphasis on hill. We have a storm cellar... and enuff rum... yow ho!

14 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Man dem go down to Davy Jones' locker... Bumbo-pussy-raasclaat, cuh deh!! 

Brave words. With enough drugs and alcohol, I could ride out the end of the world wit a smile on mi face too. :smirk:

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Man dem go down to Davy Jones' locker... Bumbo-pussy-raasclaat, cuh deh!!  :classic_angry:

To be fair, not by chance I live on Jack( Sparrow)'s Hill, with emphasis on hill. We have a storm cellar... and enuff rum... yow ho!

Pass the bottle

14 bottles of whisky, pass one bottle, drink from the bottle...

Hope people there are safe.

13 hours ago, Rooker said:

Pass the bottle

Wiki.gif.369def2b2a29db91bfb2b89fa9112892.gif

Aye, dis cool mon 🍻

Anybody got a pool float or rubber duck they could lend me for a couple days? It's getting pretty damp around here.