C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor HDT UUNP

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while but I have been trying to work out how to make that Beautiful Runic Skin into a Tattoo... it is a lot harder than I thought, or maybe I am making harder than it is? 

Anyway, I thought you might appreciate what it would sorta look like, here is a mash up all @C5Kev armor modifications, with a little touch of extra slutyness thanks to some guidance from the man himself on how to use NifScope.

Spoiler

1306199446_Darkside3.thumb.jpg.a23953308fa57f17a6b25d4a238ffc1a.jpg

335387265_Darkside2.thumb.jpg.b36a5f829b90b0c601b32c46bb279e6f.jpg

13 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Its been a while but I have been trying to work out how to make that Beautiful Runic Skin into a Tattoo... it is a lot harder than I thought, or maybe I am making harder than it is? 

Anyway, I thought you might appreciate what it would sorta look like, here is a mash up all @C5Kev armor modifications, with a little touch of extra slutyness thanks to some guidance from the man himself on how to use NifScope.

Reveal hidden contents

1306199446_Darkside3.thumb.jpg.a23953308fa57f17a6b25d4a238ffc1a.jpg

335387265_Darkside2.thumb.jpg.b36a5f829b90b0c601b32c46bb279e6f.jpg

Hey, you've lost your pants!  ?  If you are referring to a SlaveTats tattoo, can't help you there as I've never looked into it. I can do it in Photoshop directly on my skin texture - and just the way I want it.  Looking good though and thanks for the pics!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, v48342 said:

Ops, I have found the belly node of the 1-Pc Cuirass does not scale very well when pregnant. Actually, it is very ugly.

Actually, I think I forgot to check that in Outfit Studio, sorry. My girls don't get pregnant, so...  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I noticed a weird glitch with the animated skin, where any changes made to the body in race menu cause the body to clip through the bodysuit. The armor itself responds to the .tri files, but the bodysuit underneath the armor doesn't, so if, say, I increase the size of her chest in-game, the writing disappears on her chest. How can I fix that?

Btw, I tried using it without the race menu morphs (the .tri files) but had the same problem, even though the nifs appear to include a body. It's as if it lays OVER my body instead of replacing it, though that doesn't explain why the armor responds to the tri files but the bodysuit doesn't even though they're there same nif. I'm quite confused lol.

11 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I noticed a weird glitch with the animated skin, where any changes made to the body in race menu cause the body to clip through the bodysuit. The armor itself responds to the .tri files, but the bodysuit underneath the armor doesn't, so if, say, I increase the size of her chest in-game, the writing disappears on her chest. How can I fix that?

Btw, I tried using it without the race menu morphs (the .tri files) but had the same problem, even though the nifs appear to include a body. It's as if it lays OVER my body instead of replacing it, though that doesn't explain why the armor responds to the tri files but the bodysuit doesn't even though they're there same nif. I'm quite confused lol.

I re-installed the mods (the All-In-One and the Animated Cuirass & Skin) and didn't experience the problem you've described.  My armor and the Black Book wording scaled up & down just fine in RaceMenu, so whatever "glitch" you're having, it's on your end.  You should have the animated armor mod installed, then installed the animated cuirass & skin mod and then made the cuirass in BodySlide. Not sure what else to tell you, sorry.

11 hours ago, C5Kev said:

I re-installed the mods (the All-In-One and the Animated Cuirass & Skin) and didn't experience the problem you've described.  My armor and the Black Book wording scaled up & down just fine in RaceMenu, so whatever "glitch" you're having, it's on your end.  You should have the animated armor mod installed, then installed the animated cuirass & skin mod and then made the cuirass in BodySlide. Not sure what else to tell you, sorry.

Dang, that's exactly what I did... I guess I'll try reinstalling completely... >.< 

Edit: Before reinstalling, I decided to investigate a bit more. It turned out that somehow, the .nif files were pointing to the wrong .tri files. I changed the string index to look for the .tri files of the correct name and now they work like a charm. :) I'm not sure how I ended up with such a silly issue, but I got it resolved. Thanks!

8 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Dang, that's exactly what I did... I guess I'll try reinstalling completely... >.< 

Edit: Before reinstalling, I decided to investigate a bit more. It turned out that somehow, the .nif files were pointing to the wrong .tri files. I changed the string index to look for the .tri files of the correct name and now they work like a charm. :) I'm not sure how I ended up with such a silly issue, but I got it resolved. Thanks!

Hmm, that's weird, but the main thing is that you've got the problem resolved.  Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 11:54 PM, C5Kev said:

Hello rock. No, I don't do CBBE, but I do have a UNP > UUNP & UUNP > CBBE guide here on LL, so you can pretty easily convert it yourself. Check it out HERE.

Great mod! I tried my hand with converting to my CBBE body. For the most part it was successful and ddoesn't look to bad. However, neither the text on the body or cuirass are no longer animated. Is there something different I should do when saving the project through bodyslide and building the body?

I'll assume you did this...   " For CBBE People - If converting one of my mods, select nif's from the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" directory ". The animation is handled within the nif files. With a conversion, the nif's don't change per se, only the "size" and the reference body does.  Therefore, you had to have done "something" that changed the nifs and naturally, I'd have no idea what that is. Sorry I can't be of more assistance and can only suggest that you try it again.

I absolutely love this armor. running it on a custom race using the skin.eyes from the "Mora -The Living Grimoire-" mod and it is amazing.

Though I had this idea on something that wouldn't be too difficult (at least i don't think it would be but since i can't mod worth shit i am merely guessing, lol).. If you change the textures to be of vines and wood (static), this model could also work wonders for a sexy druid character.. just a thought ^.^

34 minutes ago, Xzenowulf said:

I absolutely love this armor. running it on a custom race using the skin.eyes from the "Mora -The Living Grimoire-" mod and it is amazing.

Though I had this idea on something that wouldn't be too difficult (at least i don't think it would be but since i can't mod worth shit i am merely guessing, lol).. If you change the textures to be of vines and wood (static), this model could also work wonders for a sexy druid character.. just a thought ^.^

Hello Xzenowulf.  Hmmm, interesting idea and looks as though someone has already done that, although I assume not animated.  Cool mod - I like the Herme eyes.  The skin, eh, not for me (kinda prefer my animated words), but again, a cool mod.  I've got a bunch of things that have been sitting on the back burner, but I just might look into your idea. Static? I don't know about static, but I do have a nifty idea that just might work out better.  We'll see...    Glad you like the armor, but remember, I didn't create it, so give kudo's to comvex over on Nexus. I only redid the textures, fixed and animated some stuff.