C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor HDT UUNP

I really REALLY like the look of this armor, but, I am not big on wearing armor.

The animated writing all over the body is for me the most TOTALLY AWESOME thing about this set, I have for ages looked for an effect or tattoo that does this, tiny Daedric Script that covers the entire body (animated to boot just blows my mind!!) Does the body suite (script only, no chest piece no panties, no solid stuff just the script) come separately? Even better if it is color changeable or even a Slavetat sorta deal (probably impossible...) otherwise just a body stocking.

I would change to UNP body if I had too, but my CBBE body is way sexier than any UNP body I have seen...(yes that was a subtle hint at a "is there to be a CBBE version?")

13 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I really REALLY like the look of this armor, but, I am not big on wearing armor.

The animated writing all over the body is for me the most TOTALLY AWESOME thing about this set, I have for ages looked for an effect or tattoo that does this, tiny Daedric Script that covers the entire body (animated to boot just blows my mind!!) Does the body suite (script only, no chest piece no panties, no solid stuff just the script) come separately? Even better if it is color changeable or even a Slavetat sorta deal (probably impossible...) otherwise just a body stocking.

I would change to UNP body if I had too, but my CBBE body is way sexier than any UNP body I have seen...(yes that was a subtle hint at a "is there to be a CBBE version?")

I'm glad you like the armor.   "... my CBBE body is way sexier than any UNP body I have seen."  Well, if we all liked the same things, it'd be a pretty boring world.   Many ask for CBBE stuff, but I don't have the xml file to do CBBE (and not going to install it) and more importantly, it doubles my work.  And I believe SlaveTats only offers basic colors, so for me as a graphics guy, that's a no-go as basic colors suck.

No, the script doesn't come separately and no one else has asked for it.  If you do change to the UUNP body type, we can talk about it.

15 hours ago, C5Kev said:

I'm glad you really like it.  :)   I assume you mean the entire outfit unarmored.

DL the attached file...

1 - Rename your original .esp file with the words "Armor Ratings" (or whatever) within the name so you know that's the one with armor ratings. Move it from the \Data\ folder to somewhere you'll remember.

2 - Make a copy of the attached .esp file and put that copy with the original esp (Now you have both armored & unarmored versions).  Now rename the 2nd copy of the attached file to "C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess UUNP.esp" and put it into your \Skyrim \Data\ folder.  That should do it. Any probs, let me know.

C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess No Armor UUNP.esp

Heyyyy, that's super cool of you! I hope others will find it useful to their endaevors as well)

5 hours ago, C5Kev said:

I'm glad you like the armor.   "... my CBBE body is way sexier than any UNP body I have seen."  Well, if we all liked the same things, it'd be a pretty boring world.   Many ask for CBBE stuff, but I don't have the xml file to do CBBE (and not going to install it) and more importantly, it doubles my work.  And I believe SlaveTats only offers basic colors, so for me as a graphics guy, that's a no-go as basic colors suck.

No, the script doesn't come separately and no one else has asked for it.  If you do change to the UUNP body type, we can talk about it.

I will be going to UNP in my next play through, a couple Mods I want (Quest Mods) have their own NPC's and gear (like LUX and so on). Thank you though I always wandered how difficult it is for Authors to convert their outfits between both Body types.  As to the Slavetats coloring you are right it is pretty basic but I add them then save the character into race menu, start a new character and load that preset, so the Slavetat color can be changed using the Racemenu color sliders for tint and glow. (Yes it takes me hours to create a character she has to be the right combination of petite barbie bimbo or my game is ruined lol)

15 hours ago, Hazzel1337 said:

hi just wanted to say amazing work, amazing armor :)

Thanks man, I appreciate you saying so.  Glad you likey.

On 10/26/2018 at 6:11 PM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I will be going to UNP in my next play through, a couple Mods I want (Quest Mods) have their own NPC's and gear (like LUX and so on). Thank you though I always wandered how difficult it is for Authors to convert their outfits between both Body types.  As to the Slavetats coloring you are right it is pretty basic but I add them then save the character into race menu, start a new character and load that preset, so the Slavetat color can be changed using the Racemenu color sliders for tint and glow. (Yes it takes me hours to create a character she has to be the right combination of petite barbie bimbo or my game is ruined lol)

It's not really difficult, but one has to have two of everything - 2 mods, 2 sets of textures, 2 this, 2 that, plus ya have to be able to test stuff out. All in all, it's just a pita.  Hadn't thought about changing SlaveTat colors in Racemenu - good idea. But if I want tats, I just make them up in Photoshop as where others can't always do that.  And I certainly understand about character creation, I think we all go through that process.  :)    Especially with that stupid low-poly head. Gotta look for a new head someday.

Hit me up when you go UUNP.

@C5Kev Changing to UUNP gotta find a decent base body with HDT and all that sexy stuff, then likely I will spend all night tweeking it to look like a Petite Barbie Bimbo (cute ass, smallish body, big Boobs (though not over the top big) hourglass figure) It will probably take ages as most UUNP bodies I have seen are big butts hips and Boobs no figure, and seeming I look at the backside of my character the most I want a butt I would follow over lava to keep in sight.

Prurty please consider the body mesh with the writing head to toe (at least neck to toe) I will happily test it, including pictures. You would make a Kinky Tinker very happy...

On 10/30/2018 at 2:44 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

@C5Kev Changing to UUNP gotta find a decent base body with HDT and all that sexy stuff, then likely I will spend all night tweeking it to look like a Petite Barbie Bimbo (cute ass, smallish body, big Boobs (though not over the top big) hourglass figure) It will probably take ages as most UUNP bodies I have seen are big butts hips and Boobs no figure, and seeming I look at the backside of my character the most I want a butt I would follow over lava to keep in sight.

Prurty please consider the body mesh with the writing head to toe (at least neck to toe) I will happily test it, including pictures. You would make a Kinky Tinker very happy...

Here you go. You'll need to load the project file in Outfit Studio to define the nif name and pathing, then create an .esp to get it into the game. The writing starts about the clavicles and just above where the feet are attached so as not to have sharp, fakey-looking foot / neck lines. But you can always change that as needed.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

Here you go. You'll need to load the project file in Outfit Studio to define the nif name and pathing, then create an .esp to get it into the game. The writing starts about the clavicles and just above where the feet are attached so as not to have sharp, fakey-looking foot / neck lines. But you can always change that as needed.

C5Kev's Herme Mora Animated Skin Only UUNP.7z

Did I say you are AWESOME? Cause it goes without saying really...

Thank you, I better work out Outfit Studio and how to create a .esp but it will be worth it to add to my slowly growing skill set.

Again Thank you!! Really REALLY

21 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Did I say you are AWESOME? Cause it goes without saying really...

Thank you, I better work out Outfit Studio and how to create a .esp but it will be worth it to add to my slowly growing skill set.

Again Thank you!! Really REALLY

Hey, no biggie...   yw.

1 hour ago, datguyjack said:

Hi sorry is the animated words bodysuit seperate? i really like that but im not a big fan of the rest of the armor.

Sorry? For what, asking a question?  Don't be sorry for that dude!   No, its not, but look up  ^  5 posts. Someone else asked for it as well. Read what it says though, don't just DL it. You've got to define paths, etc.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:33 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Not the Runic writing, but I tracked down some really sexy conversions, wearing a mix of 2 armors

Jiss'et 9.jpg

Conversions? Hmm, where'd you get those?

1 hour ago, Blackwisp15 said:

Would I be able to convert the animated mesh to cbbe just like the outfit itself? (I know you said the animation isn't seperate but I am worried about clipping)

I guess, but I've never converted anything to CBBE and don't know if it messes up the nif's.

2 hours ago, Blackwisp15 said:

If you'd like when I'm done converting it I can send you the bodyslide files. Post them up on the mod page. Save you some work and also keep it all in one place.

Well, I do appreciate that, however, I'm going to pass because I don't want to respond to CBBE questions I can't answer, nor do I want to maintain the files.

I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, but can you make a version, with bare feet, but still hand like anklets, and had those animations on the feet, figured it could hurt to ask, but it sounds like it be hard so, i just wanted to ask, i love the mod period but id like even more like that, thank for your time

2 hours ago, Draco Benson said:

I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, but can you make a version, with bare feet, but still hand like anklets, and had those animations on the feet, figured it could hurt to ask, but it sounds like it be hard so, i just wanted to ask, i love the mod period but id like even more like that, thank for your time

"Hand like anklets"?  Uh, probably not.