C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor HDT UUNP

35 minutes ago, t3h0th3r said:

Checking this out, to see if you got it better than i managed to in my rather well hidden conversion of ages ago :)

Dude, I wasn't even aware you'd UUNP'ed this and I thought the armor was still somewhat "goofy". I feel kinda dumb now. ?  Marmotte over at Skyrim Scandal told me about your version and considering you're a lot more knowledgeable about this stuff, I don't know about "getting it better".

20 minutes ago, c5kev said:

Dude, I wasn't even aware you'd UUNP'ed this and I thought the armor was still somewhat "goofy". I feel kinda dumb now. ?  Marmotte over at Skyrim Scandal told me about your version and considering you're a lot more knowledgeable about this stuff, I don't know about "getting better".

The problem was, that the original body this armor came with doesn't exist anywhere else. So there was no conversion reference or anything one could use to conform it to CBBE/UUNP baseshape and i had to manually do it in Outfit Studio where  ran out of patience (it also had a lot less sculpting capabilities back then).

I kinda wanted to port it to CBBE SE for SSE and VR, but the same issue remains and it never quite gets as form fitting as  i'd like it to be. Probably someone who's good in Max or Blender could make it really form fitting.

And whenever i see a new version pop up, i hope someone fixed the stuff i was too lazy to do :D

Re: animated textures: iirc that only works with the meshes where the eye is separate. not 100% sure anymore though. I'm pretty much done with LE/UUNP so if you can use anything from my conversion, i don't mind if you snag it, it's not my OC anyways.

2 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

The problem was, that the original body this armor came with doesn't exist anywhere else. So there was no conversion reference or anything one could use to conform it to CBBE/UUNP baseshape and i had to manually do it in Outfit Studio where  ran out of patience (it also had a lot less sculpting capabilities back then).

I kinda wanted to port it to CBBE SE for SSE and VR, but the same issue remains and it never quite gets as form fitting as  i'd like it to be. Probably someone who's good in Max or Blender could make it really form fitting.

And whenever i see a new version pop up, i hope someone fixed the stuff i was too lazy to do :D

Re: animated textures: iirc that only works with the meshes where the eye is separate. not 100% sure anymore though. I'm pretty much done with LE/UUNP so if you can use anything from my conversion, i don't mind if you snag it, it's not my OC anyways.

Interesting - "... animated textures: iirc that only works with the meshes where the eye is separate". Hope not, but I barely know what I'm doing in NifSkope, so...  One would think that the game engine would / should only animate that particular HM texture, so the eye element should be irrelevant. But IDK - with my luck, you're probably right. And maybe nobody cares anymore anyway.  :)  Perhaps in Comvex's video, the animated mask must have been made before the eye was merged with the rest of the mask.

And thanks for your offer, I'll let you know if I need anything.

K.

11 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

FYI: animated textures - works juuuuust fine. Tweaking timing and checking out diff. settings available. It's pretty cool. The orig. author did like one part - the mask I think - then apparently quit working on it. His timing was way too fast as well. Anyway, just an FYI.

40 minutes ago, SexyTop69 said:

C5KEV, thank you man, marvelous mod!

Thanks dude, I appreciate that. Kinda like it myself!  :)   Check out the page again, I uploaded a very cool upgrade you just might be interested in  It's bad-ass!

4 hours ago, Qwertyuiop79 said:

For some reason the boob cup vanishes when equipping the cuirass. I also get what looks like a purple textures body suit when using animated body writing. Is this a mod conflict?

Edit: Figured out the vanishing boob cup issue. It was a mod conflict. Still having purple catsuit issue though.

Hmmm...I'll look into this, maybe I screwed up. Please stand by...

EDIT:  Things look good here.  Make sure you build your "regular" or "animated" armor first, then build the "Animated Cuirass & Skin" upgrade afterward.  If you still have a problem, I think it might be on your end.

7 hours ago, Qwertyuiop79 said:

For some reason the boob cup vanishes when equipping the cuirass. I also get what looks like a purple textures body suit when using animated body writing. Is this a mod conflict?

Edit: Figured out the vanishing boob cup issue. It was a mod conflict. Still having purple catsuit issue though.

Nope, I was wrong - I found a typo. Please re-download the mod. Should work fine now. Very sorry about that.  :)

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

the animated skin is crazy, especially in combination with PSQ transform

brilliant work on those animated textures on the armor, very hypnotic

and this fitting shield... I runing out of superlatives here, its hard to top

Again, thanks! K.  "Brilliant" seems a little over-the-top, but thanks.

On 10/25/2018 at 2:16 PM, Divineoverseer said:

Hi!

I'm in love with this animated outfit! Specially the mask! Wonder if you could make a separate file to convert it to unarmored though. :)

Thanks!

I'm glad you really like it.  :)   I assume you mean the entire outfit unarmored.

DL the attached file...

1 - Rename your original .esp file with the words "Armor Ratings" (or whatever) within the name so you know that's the one with armor ratings. Move it from the \Data\ folder to somewhere you'll remember.

2 - Make a copy of the attached .esp file and put that copy with the original esp (Now you have both armored & unarmored versions).  Now rename the 2nd copy of the attached file to "C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Priestess UUNP.esp" and put it into your \Skyrim \Data\ folder.  That should do it. Any probs, let me know.