Did you miss me?

Frankfranky

9 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

So, you can get algorithmic weight-painting? Hmmmm do tell?

What? Algorithmic? Algorithmic who make Substance Painter? Which algorithmic are you talking about? Is this a weight painting solution I don't know about, like Voxel or heatmap?

3 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

What? Algorithmic? Algorithmic who make Substance Painter? Which algorithmic are you talking about? Is this a weight painting solution I don't know about, like Voxel or heatmap?

Oh, I thought you were saying there was a method for one of the programs you were using to do weight painting by algorithm, because of the three sequential posts where you first went "I hope the weight painting isn't a nightmare", then "Now I have to download course materials to know what I'm doing", and then "unsurprisingly, Algorithmic wins I think."

Didn't realize Algorithmic was a company name! ?

Herp Derp!

11 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

So, you can get algorithmic weight-painting? Hmmmm do tell?

It's just a simple Skin.
Method 1. If you are too lazy or careless, you are loading an animation.

Method 2: If you know what matters, create a new animation in 3ds with Autokey.

Or 3: If you really want to work exactly, then use the 3ds of Maik.

I prefer method  (2 and 3) because (from experience) I know which bones should be scaled.

What is meant by Algorithmic, I do not know?

Do you mean SkinMorph - or similar technique?

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

It's just a simple Skin.
Method 1. If you are too lazy or careless, you are loading an animation.

Method 2: If you know what matters, create a new animation in 3ds with Autokey.

Or 3: If you really want to work exactly, then use the 3ds of Maik.

I prefer method  (2 and 3) because (from experience) I know which bones should be scaled.

What is meant by Algorithmic, I do not know?

Do you mean SkinMorph - or similar technique?

None of those actually, haha, I was just confused. ?

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess I should upload something.

This is still getting more textures, but it works, for UNP, and there is one completed (mb, I will see, I will prob play with it more, I guess it isn't completed). Anyway, if you are interested, take a look. mb you like it, mb you found a prob with it, mb you want to make your own textures, mb ... mb you don't care.

You need NIO and high heel sound.

Pls don't upload it anywhere. When it is done I willl put a a final version and then ... whatever.

zara.jpg

Zara.7z

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 1:48 AM, Frankfranky said:

So I guess I should upload something.

This is still getting more textures, but it works, for UNP, and there is one completed (mb, I will see, I will prob play with it more, I guess it isn't completed). Anyway, if you are interested, take a look. mb you like it, mb you found a prob with it, mb you want to make your own textures, mb ... mb you don't care.

You need NIO and high heel sound.

Pls don't upload it anywhere. When it is done I willl put a a final version and then ... whatever.

zara.jpg

Zara.7z

Can I have the Textures for the Red shoe......pouts

21 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

I just hope Franky's not staying away on my account (I asked him for a hand with a texture, and he kind of decided to rebuild all the maps for the mesh entirely). I don't care if he ditches that if that's the only reason he's wandered off again.

Last I heard before I found this thread was that he got lost in Substance painter.

Archived