Request: Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin Model (Open)

On 10/11/2018 at 2:56 AM, Slick Clyde said:

I'd love to have an Alexis sim as well, but as far as I know there is no 3D model of her that exists anywhere. She's never been in a Yu-Gi-Oh! video game with a 3D model to rip from, so to make anything in Sims it would have to be created solely from scratch. Sadly, its really doubtful that any Sims CC creators would ever bother making CC for her as there aren't many anime Sims fans (especially Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.)

When it comes down to it, you're really at the mercy of whatever CC you can scrounge up online and slap it onto a sim in the hopes that it turns out decent.
I've a little experience in creating custom mesh mods using other people's meshes, so maybe one day I will make Alexis stuff through the same process. Though first I will probably be making a Dark Magician Girl haha. ?

I was planning on making an Aki/Akiza sim or a sim inspired by her but it's the same thing, lack of cc or pretty much finding anyhting that looks decent. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 5:47 AM, deathbywesker said:

I was planning on making an Aki/Akiza sim or a sim inspired by her but it's the same thing, lack of cc or pretty much finding anyhting that looks decent. 

On 10/11/2018 at 6:56 AM, Slick Clyde said:

I'd love to have an Alexis sim as well, but as far as I know there is no 3D model of her that exists anywhere. She's never been in a Yu-Gi-Oh! video game with a 3D model to rip from, so to make anything in Sims it would have to be created solely from scratch. Sadly, its really doubtful that any Sims CC creators would ever bother making CC for her as there aren't many anime Sims fans (especially Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.)

When it comes down to it, you're really at the mercy of whatever CC you can scrounge up online and slap it onto a sim in the hopes that it turns out decent.
I've a little experience in creating custom mesh mods using other people's meshes, so maybe one day I will make Alexis stuff through the same process. Though first I will probably be making a Dark Magician Girl haha. ?

Thanks for your answers ?

There are some games like Artificial Girl and Sims 2 that already features some ygo models (Dark Magician, Alexis) did you saw them?

The outfit is ok.

edit: Also I think it would be pretty easy retexture some Sims 4 japanese school uniforms that can be found over the net. The most difficult issue must be the hair

images.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 33estrellas said:

up

Hi . I was browsing around today and I found Sailor Jupiter in downloads by Rowen :

Spoiler

and she has in requirements this tumblr page from SilverMoon. I think you can found and use combination of all what you need from shes downloads. top/skirt/hairstyles

https://silvermoonsims4.tumblr.com/page/2

If is my answer out of or useless or you found solution, just ignore me.

• 5 weeks later...

All your comments were ok. I bet I can make an amateur skin with these resources (An imperfect one tbh).

Maybe would be an option use one of those programs that extracts textures of the psp tagforce games, don't you think?

Also the dress revets a very particular shape, very different in comparission with the above one

• 8 months later...

@Klaxon @deathbywesker Hello friends.

Found this model and using a plugin I could open it in Blender, but I don't know how to export the separated parts to Sims 4.

Any help?

https://www.deviantart.com/dewani90/art/-DL-Yugioh-Tag-Force-3-Pack1-791575993

Would be great to have all these hairs and clothes in the game. Since months ago I want to make a simple ygo gx hg in adobe flash or powerpoint with some rpg elements xD

6 hours ago, 33estrellas said:

I wish I could help you, but unfortunately I don't know how to do this (or do it properly.) ? I've tried converting this Zelda set here and other clothing/ hair items I wanted for my game, but gave up entirely. I think it's better if you ask someone who is experienced with conversions or try finding tutorials to help you out. Sims4studio  has plenty of tutorials and you might find some useful for you. 

On 9/9/2019 at 7:23 PM, deathbywesker said:

I wish I could help you, but unfortunately I don't know how to do this (or do it properly.) ? I've tried converting this Zelda set here and other clothing/ hair items I wanted for my game, but gave up entirely. I think it's better if you ask someone who is experienced with conversions or try finding tutorials to help you out. Sims4studio  has plenty of tutorials and you find some useful for you. 

I'm a skilled computer user but I don't know a thing about 3D design. How could I convert this objects in an easy way?

On 9/9/2019 at 10:19 PM, deathbywesker said:

I almost forgot, Cosplaysimmer does a lot of anime and video game conversions and are making custom requests but through patreon. 

I could pay them but it's pretty embarrassing to me asking for an adult model to a professional designer.

Thats why I ask here in first place.

Thanks for your kind answers

Hello, first of all me to wanted a sim like alexis but find nothing, so i decided to search a method to convert 3D models to playable sims, but likewise i not found anithyng, just this tutotrial 

it shows how to convert clothes at least for sims 4.
I am a 3D modeler, i can do models of characters in blender, but i dont know how to import the model to the game and play with it, if anyone know it perhaps we can reach a deal. 
Im searching for a Tifa Lockhard sim to, i just find the clothes but no sim with his face.

• 3 months later...

Archived