[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

Update!

Very small this time, added Allure to the new Body Selector.

As always, redownload, replace all the files as necessary.

Not really sure how to get a custom display icon working, so if you see that funny little unicorn, that's normal.

12 hours ago, GentaNx said:

What skin overlay do you use for your sims? They look amazing!

Also, very good job on creating this, I love it.

Base game. ?

I also have Kijiko's Skin Overlays as well as some stuff I made myself (blush on the hands & lips and paler skin, to name a few), all as skin details. Nipples and the blush come from the files included.

Already responded to porkybork's post in private, no worries!

Spoiler

Coming soon.

Join my Discord server for more updates and perhaps even early access to this big guy.

dick15.thumb.png.7f9ca3d885f8493994a459f83ec832f1.pngdick16.thumb.png.9a067a67c4e1900a414fd37597f346fa.png

someone deleted their post!

12 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I do wait for 2.0 version then :classic_smile: Thank you very much for your excellent work!

Hey, thank you for allowing me to use your details too! ?

The 2.0's not going to happen for a long while though, I'm busy making bottoms before we come to that.

10 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

I hope you'll doing a Vagina aswell because I like the "style" of your breast and that preview of the penis you'll doing

Oh, of course. I've got some pretty good plans. Sadly, not too sure I'll have the time to make all of them happen, but you can be definitely sure that at least a penis and a vagina's on their way.

Since the new patch of WickedWhims has its own default skin, does the default version of Allure skin still work?

I deleted only the S-AllureDR one, and keep S-AllureAcc. Everything seems still the same.

With the body selector of WickedWhims, Allure skin can show up in sex animation, in shower, in every naked situation in the gameplay. 

But I still really want this skin to be my default skin because boob shape look nice even with clothes. Your work is so amazing.

13 hours ago, biscience said:

Since the new patch of WickedWhims has its own default skin, does the default version of Allure skin still work?

I deleted only the S-AllureDR one, and keep S-AllureAcc. Everything seems still the same.

With the body selector of WickedWhims, Allure skin can show up in sex animation, in shower, in every naked situation in the gameplay. 

But I still really want this skin to be my default skin because boob shape look nice even with clothes. Your work is so amazing.

Yes, the DR file achieves just that. With the DR file installed, just select Native through the Body Selector > Female Body Top. It'll work as a default that way, and will show up in CAS as well. Shouldn't have deleted it. ?

12 hours ago, Cascadiya said:

Thank you so much for this! I LOVE this! I really wanted some pinkish nipples, but always only found those unrealistic anime-style-ones (which I don't really like). Yours are perfect!

Thank you too! I've always wanted them too, so I spent quite a bit referencing to try to get the colours right. I may add more blushes in the future even, but I think they're pretty good for now.

2 hours ago, twentyfiveeight said:

Hey! I love this mesh but I wish there was a way to have it as a non-default so I can use it interchangeably with other top replacements, or a way to use it as a non-default top and have it still work without using the default replacement file. Would you consider trying either of these in a future update? Thanks!

Yes, the Acc file achieves just that. The Acc and DR files are standalone, meaning you only need to have one installed. With the Acc file installed, just select Sopor's Allure through the Body Selector > Female Body Top. Do note though, without the DR file it won't show up in CAS.

1 hour ago, jhony007 said:

Thank you very much your work with the breasts are incredible I would like to know if I would like to make tapes in format of x in the breasts like accessories like the pircing excuse my English bad

Of course! Please work with these files:

allure_meshes.blend

It includes a smooth version, in case you want to make bras and pasties and all that and don't want pokey nips.

Feel free to make whatever with Allure to your heart's content. ?

Fair warning: I do recommend that you have some experience using Blender beforehand for the best results. If you're planning to make things like clothing with the smooth mesh, please look into Data Transferring, especially with UV maps, to fix any funny issues with how I have Allure currently set up.

As always, usual terms of service stuff:

Feel free to redistribute granted you've modified it (for clothing, by adding textures, etc.), please don't claim it as your own.

Thank you, have fun!

3 hours ago, desi456 said:

I can see the allure top in game when the sim undresses but i can't see it in cas :(

Me too. I have the DR one, and I choose native, but it can't show up in CAS.

Even in shower,  I can't see the beautiful Allure boobs if I choose native in body selector.

I wonder if the DR one is conflicted, so I use Mod Conflict Detector, then I see the DR one is conflicted with the WW tuning package. I don't know if this is normal, because this WW tuning package is always conflicted with some other package in this Mod Conflict Detector, but actually in game it always work.

8 minutes ago, biscience said:

Me too. I have the DR one, and I choose native, but it can't show up in CAS.

Even in shower,  I can't see the beautiful Allure boobs if I choose native in body selector.

I wonder if the DR one is conflicted, so I use Mod Conflict Detector, then I see the DR one is conflicted with the WW tuning package. I don't know if this is normal, because this WW tuning package is always conflicted with some other package in this Mod Conflict Detector, but actually in game it always work.

For me the allure boobs is listed in the body selector and I have it selected. When I select native nothing seems to change.

7 hours ago, SittingDuck said:

Would you happen to have a version without puffy areolae? It's just my personal preference. 

Well, I say the areolae are subtly puffy in my OP, but ever since I revised the mesh a couple of updates ago that puffiness is pretty much not there. So I can't really make a version without puffy areolae when, y'know, they're no longer puffy. Haha. ?

@desi456 @biscience

Ah crap, not this again. It is expected that the DR one will conflict with the WW tuning package, that's normal since they both have overrides for the female body top.

I have a feeling that this occurs because the WW tuning file is being loaded before the DR file.

Okay, explanation first:

The game loads mods alphabetically from my understanding, meaning it'll load in the way it's stored in your mods folder.

Screenshot_421.png.473c80ef9fa4fd9f824dae2cdea02ce3.png

How it's stored in my mods folder.

Screenshot_423.png.3c0ebb154148fb6d54bc15ac92db9e70.png

How it appears in-game.

It does this folder-by-folder too, so for example if your files look sort of like:

• Folder 1
    • package1
    • package2
    • Folder 2
      • package3
      • package4
  • Folder 3
    • package5
    • package6

You can expect Folder 1 and all its contents, including Folder 2, to be loaded before Folder 3.

What I believe is that if you have the DR file loading after the WW tuning file, then things won't work as expected.

Basically, all you have to do is to get the DR file loaded before the WW tuning file. Feel free to either rename it (make sure to replace it when any new updates for Allure come out!), or drop it in a folder so it'll load before the tuning file.

Of course, that's sort of "my theory". I realise some users' mileages may vary, there was a forum post I read where someone's files weren't even loading alphabetically. Still, try it out and see if it works.

The only downside of not using the DR file anyway is that it won't appear in CAS. Nothing else should be happening.

I would suggest using Sopor's Allure rather than Native from the Body Selector anyway.

6 hours ago, soporosyntic said:

Well, I say the areolae are subtly puffy in my OP, but ever since I revised the mesh a couple of updates ago that puffiness is pretty much not there. So I can't really make a version without puffy areolae when, y'know, they're no longer puffy. Haha. ?

What I mean is do you have a version of the breast that is more rounded? The current geometry of the breast around the nipple/areola area seems to be a bit pointed. Not that I'm complaining, it still looks amazing.

@soporosyntic Thanks a lot for the info. I moved the dr file in the wicked whims folder since it was loading first, then the file was right below the ww tuning package. So I renamed the file to "TURBODRIVER_AllureDR" and now its above the tuning package and it works. I hope this post will be helpful to somebody else.

P.S

Sorry for me bad english.

Got a request. Can you create something that covers up or removes the shading around the breasts (cleavage, underboob, etc)?  If you take them down to the smallest level,  the shading is still there, which, under normal real-life conditions,  they would not be (at least not so dark and defined).  Just a button or something in the skin details to take that away.   It would have a more realistic effect on less endowed sims.

18 hours ago, SittingDuck said:

What I mean is do you have a version of the breast that is more rounded? The current geometry of the breast around the nipple/areola area seems to be a bit pointed. Not that I'm complaining, it still looks amazing.

Sorry, this is the only version of Allure currently available.

In the future with 2.0 though, I'll be sure to incorporate more of people's requests and ideas. Maybe even do alternate meshes for more choices.

8 hours ago, Richcelt said:

Got a request. Can you create something that covers up or removes the shading around the breasts (cleavage, underboob, etc)?  If you take them down to the smallest level,  the shading is still there, which, under normal real-life conditions,  they would not be (at least not so dark and defined).  Just a button or something in the skin details to take that away.   It would have a more realistic effect on less endowed sims.

That ought to be possible. I'll see what I can do, though don't expect it anytime soon. You may have to wait until 2.0, since I'm busy with another project right now. Hope you understand.

9 hours ago, desi456 said:

@soporosyntic Thanks a lot for the info. I moved the dr file in the wicked whims folder since it was loading first, then the file was right below the ww tuning package. So I renamed the file to "TURBODRIVER_AllureDR" and now its above the tuning package and it works. I hope this post will be helpful to somebody else.

5 hours ago, biscience said:

Your guide is so cool and you are so patient. Thank you so much.

No problem, always happy to help. Glad to see the issue's been resolved now.

Hiya!

I've had my eye on this for a while and last night I finally got brave and gave it a go!

It's a really nice job and looks very pretty,

Admittedly I'm quite a huge fan of A-cup chested ladies and normally I've been using an accessory version of heavy boobs top that is edited to include a mod for larger nipples (gtaman pokies V2)  as I don't like the way they flatten out when reducing the size of the breasts,

I'm not a mesh savvy person at all but I wanted to try recreate it and I kinda got it! I also like to use Airplane Randy nipples and I managed to line them up too which I surprised myself with lol!

I think you done very well to capture the perkiness etc but I wanted to ask if you would consider an overlay for a flat chest texture with no cleavage or under-shadow? I'm finding the small one is quite aggressive on a smaller chested sim and I'd love to see if you could make something in this area too!

TS4_x64 2018-11-22 12-47-13.png

TS4_x64 2018-11-22 12-48-24.png

TS4_x64 2018-11-22 14-37-52.png

5 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I wanted to ask if you would consider an overlay for a flat chest texture with no cleavage or under-shadow? I'm finding the small one is quite aggressive on a smaller chested sim and I'd love to see if you could make something in this area too!

I second this request!

Update!

Honestly a very small one, just wanted to bump my thread a little. :tongue:

Fixed the icon issues, so whenever you access the Body Selector you should see a nice little square icon pop up.

Added an override for the one-piece swimsuit as well. Completely forgot about that one.

On 11/23/2018 at 6:43 AM, R-Lo said:

I think you done very well to capture the perkiness etc but I wanted to ask if you would consider an overlay for a flat chest texture with no cleavage or under-shadow? I'm finding the small one is quite aggressive on a smaller chested sim and I'd love to see if you could make something in this area too!

Thanks R-Lo. ? Nice screenshots, thanks for sharing.

You don't actually have to use the cleavage overlays at all, they're just there if you want a little more cleavage for your more endowed sims (yes, even the smallest one shouldn't be used for more modestly equipped ladies).

I'll see what I can do about a flat chest texture though, considering even the default skintones have shading under the breast. It might not work out, but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

cc @assntitties

Anyway, been workin' on a big (heh) project:

Spoiler

schwong.png

(one of OLL's animations)

(one of Motherlode's animations)

Hope you guys are as excited for this as I am.

You're not gonna see this publicly released for a few more weeks unfortunately, gotta make a soft version first as well as some other parts.

Though, if you join the Discord server, you can expect a fully-working early release very soon. ?

Hey!

Thanks for replying and I'm glad you like them! You take really nice pics too and it would be awesome to see your Sims sometime in my thread!

I figured to use without the overlay too but it's a shame to not have it as it's a nice texture and adds some more "life" if you get my drift!

Right now I'm using one of crabb's shadow removers but ultimately it would be nice to have an actual detail for slender ladies,

Thanks for considering it and good luck! I think what bugs me out most is the lines under the breasts too, 

When reduced to a certain amount they almost look like seams, could it be possible to mask that somehow?

TS4_x64 2018-11-24 04-54-08.png

The left sim has the shadow remover tattoo equipped but the lines under the breasts still show,

Thanks again!