[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

41 minutes ago, soporosyntic said:

@doan77 No worries! I've been DMing him and I have all the relevant info already. Allure will continue to be 100% compatible with the new WW update. (cc @Just A Gamer)

didn't even know there was a list ;~;

Thanks a ton, I really like your mod and just wanted to make sure you knew so it could still be used...?

On 10/31/2018 at 8:18 PM, soporosyntic said:

Allure will continue to be 100% compatible with the new WW update

Okay, so maybe not. Been talking with someone that's been playing with the WW previews and apparently there's quite a few issues. I'll try to get a fix out when the new update rolls around.

14 hours ago, DustyK said:

which bottom mesh do you recommend with this?

also is there anything i could do if i the nipple overlay doesnt show up over the skintone im using? I tried a few things like change sort layer but nothing seems to work

I use this with Hiroki's Better Body bottom... his vagina looks better to me 

An excellent mod. I love the breast shape, it turns even small breasts into sexy breasts! However, with some CC tops the nipple piercings 'float' outside of the top in front of the nipple. A tiny gripe, I LOVE this mod! Cmar I loved your stuff...but as the Eagles song goes there's 'A New Kid In Town'!!

1114581332_TS4_x642018-11-0623-24-38.thumb.png.4e2702656715b9ab23d93d028938c920.png

showing off some overrides, really happy with how the sports bra turned out

Sorry for the delay, but we finally have another update.

Nothing much, sadly, just a few fixes as well as more overrides.

The EA bra issue has been completely* fixed.

It should no longer appear regardless of your mod loading order, so feel free to toss Allure’s files around and get stuff organised!

* - not entirely sure, please let me know if it occurs!

Files have been renamed in a bit more of a cryptic manner, getting rid of symbols and spaces in filenames helps the game to load them in a little faster.

Big thanks to @Zheur for helping me out with making sure things still work as intended with the upcoming WW update (3.3.5).

On 11/4/2018 at 3:07 PM, DustyK said:

which bottom mesh do you recommend with this?

also is there anything i could do if i the nipple overlay doesnt show up over the skintone im using? I tried a few things like change sort layer but nothing seems to work

Don't really have a recommendation for one, I honestly play with the default.

As for your issue, I'm not entirely sure. Changing the sort layer should be the only thing you need to do. Did you check the sort layer of the skintone too?

9 hours ago, Faraway Son said:

However, with some CC tops the nipple piercings 'float' outside of the top in front of the nipple.

Yes, very aware of this and it sadly can't be fixed. Cenor mentioned a guide that involves modifying the nude outfit, so by right if you have the nipple piercing on the nude outfit whenever your sim undresses it should appear as expected.

Sadly, this will be the last continued update for now.

I have to turn my attention to some seriously cool stuff that I can’t wait for you guys to see, so hold on tight till then!

Of course, that doesn’t mean this is the end of Allure.

A 2.0 is already planned, with even nicer breast shaping and new nipple textures.

I found some really nice reference material that I can’t wait to use!

I’ll still continue maintaining this, in case some game-breaking CAS/WW update comes out in the future.

Additionally, I’ll still be listening to feature requests, so feel free to ask for things like more nipple piercings and overrides if you want them. ?

Thank you all so much for enjoying my work.

Here’s another reminder that I have a Discord server:
https://discordapp.com/invite/4VRdpmy
Looking for more members, so please do join!

Amazing breasts... They are now my go-to mod. I cannot thank you enough for creating this. You saved the boobies from looking awful forever. Are you ever going to make more piercings for the breasts, and possibly in the future a better looking butt and vagina too to go with the breasts? That would be neat. I also would love to see your take on penises. @soporosyntic

I tried using this mod with Cmar's breast separation slider and both work amazingly together... you guys must try it. Here is the link to Cmar's mod:

http://modthesims.info/d/613226

1 hour ago, Trolololololo said:

Seios incríveis ... Eles são agora o meu mod go-to. Eu não posso te agradecer o suficiente por criar isso. Você salvou os peitos de ficarem horríveis para sempre. Você vai fazer mais piercings para os seios e possivelmente no futuro uma bunda e uma vagina mais bonitas também para acompanhar os seios? Isso seria legal. Eu também adoraria ver sua opinião sobre pênis. @soporosyntic

Eu tentei usar esse mod com o slider de separação de mama da Cmar e os dois trabalham incrivelmente juntos ... vocês devem tentar. Aqui está o link para o mod do Cmar:

http://modthesims.info/d/613226

I'll test, thank you.

Hey, Thanks for the update.

But I noticed that you changed the names of your package files, so everyone should make sure they delete their old files. 

Also is there any difference between [wild_guy] Allure - wild_guy Nipples.package, [wild_guy] Allure - wild_guy Nipples [MLC].package, and S-w_g-AllureSD_Nipples.package?

I noticed that they're all exactly the same size and made roughly at the same time. 

HOTFIX!

Please redownload! I realised I made an error with the nipple details file.

Both Forehead Crease and Mole, Left Cheek versions are now supplied.

If you previously used the Forehead Crease version, you'll have to reapply the nipples.

Very sorry about this! Was my own blunder.

4 hours ago, Trolololololo said:

Are you ever going to make more piercings for the breasts, and possibly in the future a better looking butt and vagina too to go with the breasts? That would be neat. I also would love to see your take on penises.

Hey, don't just give away my plans like that! Also, if you want more nipple piercings, please suggest designs. Either through DMs or my Discord server. ?

38 minutes ago, LueRV said:

But I noticed that you changed the names of your package files, so everyone should make sure they delete their old files. 

Also is there any difference between [wild_guy] Allure - wild_guy Nipples.package, [wild_guy] Allure - wild_guy Nipples [MLC].package, and S-w_g-AllureSD_Nipples.package?

Ah crap! Yeah, definitely delete the old files.

The only differences between them are in which skin detail slot they occupy. The first file occupies the Forehead Crease skin detail slot, the second and third occupy the Mole, Left Cheek slot. It doesn't matter now though, I realised I messed up something with them so proper versions of them are now up.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:02 PM, DriftIzreal said:

will this be corrupted by the new python update coming this month?

Nah, that's not possible. Only script mods will be affected by that. Allure doesn't use any scripts.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:32 PM, mcvelic said:

I already deleted all the mods not compatible with this mod, I enabled the native body in ww but it still does not appear the breasts.

I hope you do a function as they currently are with the sims' penises.

thank u.

Hmm, that's interesting. The last I checked everything worked fine. Then again, I don't exactly have access to the new WW stuff to do proper testing. Will have to check Turbo's guides again.

54 minutes ago, Atom Ant said:

Just to make sure I'm not missing anything, is there a way to get the nipples to auto-equip on a random sim or do they have to be applied in CAS?

You'll have to do it manually on preexisting sims, unfortunately. Randomly generated sims should spawn with them though.

Small update in a day or two. Realised I messed up the nipple files AGAIN. Forgot CAS thumbnails for the forehead slot, really sorry about that. I want to try my hand at my own nipple textures once again too.

Gonna plug the Discord yet again.

https://discord.gg/4VRdpmy

If you have any questions, please join and ask through there.

You'll get answered within minutes at the least and hours at the most, rather than having to wait days for a reply on the forums. I do check the forums daily, but I usually wait until a few posts pile up before answering them. Don't really like to spam threads, especially mine. Thanks.

poster1.png.61039ec99c4a2c718f50e6938b9b

seaside schoolgirl.

Might’ve said that the last one’s gonna be the last one for a while, guess I lied. ?

Made my own nipple textures finally.

5 types of nipples, each in 3 opacities, for a total of 15 new nipples.

Why the opacities?

Because we now have nipple blushes! Your pale sims can now enjoy pretty pink nipples. ?

Fixed missing CAS thumbnails and everything too.

EDIT:

Oh yes! Do remember to delete the old files, because I did some renaming so files may clash.

Nothing to reply to!

Enjoy.

Spoiler

I've begun work on penises! Have this fun little webm of me testing out how to get a penis to work (spoiler: it was successful).

Join the Discord:

https://discord.gg/4VRdpmy

Get to see what I’m working on and even play with a few previews!

Update!

Small fix to S-AllureSD_SNipplesFHC.package.

Should have realised something was up when their file sizes were different.

5 hours ago, procian said:

Ok with S-allure sd nipples fhc swatches 8 and 10 are causing the red and white ? squares on my sims body (like you get with broken cc clothing) ran it through S4Studio and both swatches have no nipples on them...deleted both swatches which has cured the problem.

Thanks for the heads-up! Should be fixed now. ?

3 hours ago, porkybork said:

These look good, but will the nipple swatches show through skin overlays?

Depends, do you mean the new nipples or the nipple blushes? The new nipples use the same sort layer as wild_guy's (2225), so if a skin detail conflicts with his nipples, it'll conflict with mine too. As for the nipple blushes, they're applied on sort layer 2025, but should appear on nipples that use composition method 3.

Just a heads up:

Allure is still compatible with the new update, both for the game and WW.

The instructions for getting it to work in the new WW update have changed.

If you want Allure to show on your sims:

Find Body Selector under the WW pie menu,

Change the female top to Native.

This is provided you have the DR file installed.

Small patch coming soon to add Allure to the Body Selector, so the DR file won't be necessary.

21 hours ago, procian said:

Can you do bigger areola as well....please :) and thanks for fixing so quick :)

Ah, that's a bit difficult due to the way I have Allure made. You can try to use wild_guy's regular nipples with them since they're still properly aligned, but they may look all stretched and weird if they're too big. I plan to fix this whenever I get the time to make a 2.0.

On 11/12/2018 at 4:32 PM, soporosyntic said:

Depends, do you mean the new nipples or the nipple blushes? The new nipples use the same sort layer as wild_guy's (2225), so if a skin detail conflicts with his nipples, it'll conflict with mine too. As for the nipple blushes, they're applied on sort layer 2025, but should appear on nipples that use composition method 3.

Alright, I'm just gonna say this upfront; I'm not too sure how all the warehouse stuff in S4Studio works. I don't know what "composition method" and "sort layer" means and what they do. Someone told me that I could get custom tattoos to show on custom skins by setting the composition method to 0 (it worked, I just don't know why), so I did the same for your nipple packages. On one hand, they both show on top of the skin (I'm using RemusSirion's skins, btw), but both the SNipplesFHC and SNipplesMLC options go over the NippleBlush option.

Do you think I have to do something with the sort layers? I really want this to work because I love your and RemusSirion's content so much, I honestly can't go back to playing without them because they're too good.

P.S. All the RemusSirion's skins I have all have the sort layer at 2000 and a composition method at 0. I don't know if that means anything or if it'll help, but I figured I should include it anyway.

Also, thanks for the update!