[Sims 4] Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh + nipple piercings [24/11/18 - pink nipples!]

Hey! So am havin a little trouble with the mod. So the top half of my sims breasts are missing, I looked through my mods to see if I had any other breast meshes but I don't other than yours. I do have the heavy boob slider so it could be that? It usually fixes when I edit them in cas but its just a tad annoying :( 

edit: Other than that the mesh is so pretty on my sims ;;;; 

31 minutes ago, Sammynyaa said:

Hey! So am havin a little trouble with the mod. So the top half of my sims breasts are missing, I looked through my mods to see if I had any other breast meshes but I don't other than yours. I do have the heavy boob slider so it could be that? It usually fixes when I edit them in cas but its just a tad annoying :( 

edit: Other than that the mesh is so pretty on my sims ;;;; 

You mean this?

MTS_Draco0619-1777600-06-20-18_3-09-27PM

Do you have this mod?  http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=613226

36 minutes ago, Sammynyaa said:

Hmm, that's interesting. Can you post some screenshots of the issue? Before installing my mod, did you have any other mods that affected breasts? I can only guess that it's due to some after effects of breast mods being removed. As an additional test, since mine should be very similar weight-wise to the base game's mesh, try removing my mod and seeing if the issue happens with the base game's mesh.

19 minutes ago, X-2 said:

Now, I don't use that mod, but I doubt it should be an issue. The bug you posted there shouldn't be an issue with the mod either, rather an issue with the CC dress you have on your sim. I'd guess it's an issue with improper weight transfer so unexpected deformations (i.e. the sideways separation the slider mod seems to do) cause it to freak out.

Anyway, hope to push out an update in a few hours. It's currently entering QA and I'd like to make more overrides before updating.

690808969_558and448.thumb.png.3d67d2f4aa9296ca848236dd362d7595.png

Teaser: updated topology. The one on the left is the current mesh, the one on the right is the revised mesh. Look at how much cleaner those lines are! Don't mind the 'mess' around the nipples, was playing with detail reduction to reduce poly count (from 558 to 448 tris, so pretty big improvements). A bit of volume was lost (compare the sideboob for example) but overall the shaping is even smoother now.

4 minutes ago, soporosyntic said:

Hmm, that's interesting. Can you post some screenshots of the issue? Before installing my mod, did you have any other mods that affected breasts? I can only guess that it's due to some after effects of breast mods being removed. As an additional test, since mine should be very similar weight-wise to the base game's mesh, try removing my mod and seeing if the issue happens with the base game's mesh.

Now, I don't use that mod, but I doubt it should be an issue. The bug you posted there shouldn't be an issue with the mod either, rather an issue with the CC dress you have on your sim. I'd guess it's an issue with improper weight transfer so unexpected deformations (i.e. the sideways separation the slider mod seems to do) cause it to freak out.

Anyway, hope to push out an update in a few hours. It's currently entering QA and I'd like to make more overrides before updating.

690808969_558and448.thumb.png.3d67d2f4aa9296ca848236dd362d7595.png

Teaser: updated topology. The one on the left is the current mesh, the one on the right is the revised mesh. Look at how much cleaner those lines are! Don't mind the 'mess' around the nipples, was playing with detail reduction to reduce poly count (from 558 to 448 tris, so pretty big improvements). A bit of volume was lost (compare the sideboob for example) but overall the shaping is even smoother now.

No it was the mod, and the screenshot isn't mine. I've had the same problem happened to me too, until I removed it. It happens to random female sims, regardless of what they're wearing.

post.thumb.png.2620667f84b268f713c7b65cbb95e4fe.png

Had way too much fun taking screenshots.

Update!

Revised the topology and made it much much cleaner. Also optimised the mesh and cut down the tris count by quite a bit.

The overrides for the bikinis have been removed, because I've yet to correct them for the updated mesh.

I've added overrides for the sexy in-game bras in their place.

Packaged everything into a single .zip file rather than distributing the files separately.

Removed the MLC version of wild_guy's details.

This should be the last major update for Allure, unless I get grumpy about the topology or some critical issue arises. Next few updates will add more overrides and finally some nipple piercings. Looking to finalise the cleavage overlays and make even more nipple textures too.

1 hour ago, Sammynyaa said:

Yeah its exactly that! And I do have the mod

Glad to see the issue resolved. ?

No tech blog. Reworking the topology was a pain in the ass initially, but otherwise this update was fairly hassle-free. Still pretty tedious nonetheless.

Enjoy.

This has become one of my favorite body mods. You've given the breasts a much more appealing shape while not letting the new topology have any big impact on the game's performance. The fact that this can be use along with Heliotropic's "XL Slider" is a huge plus.

This is great work, and I'm very thankful for it. 

Just wanted to start off by saying that this is a really well done piece of art! Thanks for sharing your creation with the community. As a random tidbit of info.. it seems that after a little mod hunting and troubleshooting.. LumiaLoversSims_CrowsfeetForeheadCrease.package is conflicting with your mod that forces the sim to wear EA clothing on the bottom (pants,skirts, underwear) when entering the shower. If there's no way it could be your mod then I apologize, but I figured it might be causing some sort of errors as I only started experiencing it after I downloaded this mod.

Hey, all. Sorry for the silence, been battling the sniffles lately. Still working on the nipple piercings, just can't figure out what's causing this little issue:

Screenshot_284.png.4f991be8a9581b897a120134b75a9b51.png

Hopefully I'll be able to resolve it soon.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, doan77 said:

I have a suggestion, you should put the name of your mesh for the thumbnail in CAS.

Yep, it's planned for the next update.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:24 AM, porkybork said:

The fact that this can be use along with Heliotropic's "XL Slider" is a huge plus.

On 10/15/2018 at 3:59 AM, OmegaSwordEX said:

This mod is fantastic, I was a bit skeptic of moving from Heliotropics HB to this but I'm glad I did, plus this seems to have better support since HB development seems all but dead.

Thank you. ? My mod is sort of a spiritual successor to Heavy Boobs, actually. I made it because I found a few issues with Helio's work (no offense to him, still great stuff) that I wanted to correct and it ended up spiralling into a thing of its own. It's why I also have the slider mod recommended, just never removed it while testing.

On 10/15/2018 at 10:28 AM, assntitties said:

What a fantastic mod. What skin are you using for your screenshots? Those nipple textures are so smooth.

Kijiko's skin overlays, with the breast part modified to remove the nipples. Otherwise, just the base game textures. The nipples come from wild_guy's Female Body Details, which he's graciously allowed me to modify for this mod.

1 hour ago, swimfish said:

Just wanted to start off by saying that this is a really well done piece of art! Thanks for sharing your creation with the community. As a random tidbit of info.. it seems that after a little mod hunting and troubleshooting.. LumiaLoversSims_CrowsfeetForeheadCrease.package is conflicting with your mod that forces the sim to wear EA clothing on the bottom (pants,skirts, underwear) when entering the shower. If there's no way it could be your mod then I apologize, but I figured it might be causing some sort of errors as I only started experiencing it after I downloaded this mod.

Hm, that's interesting. The nipple details packaged with Allure occupy the Forehead Crease skin detail slot too, though I don't see how that would force bottoms to show when sims go nude. Try removing the nipple details package if you have it installed ([wild_guy] Allure - wild_guy Nipples.package) and see if that changes things.

@soporosyntic

Well now I'm pretty sure it cant be your mod causing the issue. I thought I solved it temporarily, but after relaunching the game.. my sim showered again with Ea bottom-wear. Would you happen to have any idea as you what kind of mod would cause such an issue? Do you think it's a bad piece for CC clothing? The annoying part is that they switch to EA clothes to shower and not CC so I cant troubleshoot easily :/

31 minutes ago, swimfish said:

Would you happen to have any idea as you what kind of mod would cause such an issue?

My best guess would be the mod that removes underwear when sims go nude conflicting with something else. Are you using the full WW package? WW handles the entire make-sims-nude-and-remove-mosaics process on its own, so if you have another mod that attempts to do the same I'd bet that to be the culprit.

9 hours ago, soporosyntic said:

My best guess would be the mod that removes underwear when sims go nude conflicting with something else. Are you using the full WW package? WW handles the entire make-sims-nude-and-remove-mosaics process on its own, so if you have another mod that attempts to do the same I'd bet that to be the culprit.

I will definitely look around, though im pretty sure I got rid of the NoMosaic mod a while back.

3 minutes ago, swimfish said:

Is your mod intended to conflict with default skin overrides? 

No, it does not. The only possible conflicts you can run into with a mod like mine would be with other mods that:

1. Override the base game's nude mesh for females.
  2. Add overrides for clothing pieces like the bras stated in the OP.
  3. (not a conflict, just not compatible) Add skin details in the Forehead Crease (wild_guy Nipples) and Mole, Right Lip (my cleavage overlays) skin detail slots.

Please do double-check if you have any other mods that do what's listed above. If the issues still occur after that and you're certain it's to do with my mod, then please DM me the list of CC you use (with a short description/links to them so I don't have to go through all of them myself).

While I don't mind helping you troubleshoot your mod installs, please remember that this is a mod's release thread and not a support thread. Thanks.

Thanks a billion! Fell in love with this model... 

And my simmet I created first with it...

Spoiler

1881318523_10-15-18_9-39-17PM.png.6e7fd948ba928fb6ba3d8b0f28ea7493.png

some distorsion on labia, but I have also LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium and BreastAugmentation-333 along with Wildguys and BB installed in mods... have to see in some point if I can come along without them...

12 hours ago, soporosyntic said:

No, it does not. The only possible conflicts you can run into with a mod like mine would be with other mods that:

1. Override the base game's nude mesh for females.
  2. Add overrides for clothing pieces like the bras stated in the OP.
  3. (not a conflict, just not compatible) Add skin details in the Forehead Crease (wild_guy Nipples) and Mole, Right Lip (my cleavage overlays) skin detail slots.

Please do double-check if you have any other mods that do what's listed above. If the issues still occur after that and you're certain it's to do with my mod, then please DM me the list of CC you use (with a short description/links to them so I don't have to go through all of them myself).

While I don't mind helping you troubleshoot your mod installs, please remember that this is a mod's release thread and not a support thread. Thanks.

I have a few skin overlays that occupy that same spot, and would definitely want to use your version of wild_guy's nipples (given that some of my skin overlays have ever so slightly mismatched nipples or just plain ugly nipple textures), would you recommend changing the slot (in s4s) of the nipple details, or the skin overlays (if a change is good idea at all)?

Came from the main post?

Here are some instructions!

This assumes you have Sims 4 Studio installed. If you're using S4PE, well, let's just say you should know how to do it yourself already.

1. Open the conflicting skin detail package.
  2. Find the Categories tab in the panel on the right.
  3. Right at the top, you'll see Outfit Type.
  4. Change that to another Skin Detail slot.
  5. Remember to hit Apply To All Swatches.
  6. Save your package and try it out in-game!

On 10/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, HKo_83 said:

LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium

TIT-E is 100% incompatible with Allure. It attempts to do the same thing as Allure does, replace the default nude female mesh. EVOL_EVOLVED's Breast Augmentation isn't an issue though, as that's just a slider mod.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:53 AM, OmegaSwordEX said:

would you recommend changing the slot (in s4s) of the nipple details, or the skin overlays (if a change is good idea at all)?

Definitely the slot. In fact, I use a version of the nipples that occupy a different slot (they use Mole, Left Cheek rather than Forehead Crease). It's not released because I didn't figure anyone else would want one (if they all came from wild_guy's Female Body Details).

If you still have other skin details in the same slots, feel free to modify the occupied slot yourself.

I won't attempt a modification of the skin textures themselves, because I know many people have their own skin default overrides and I don't want compatibility issues with those already present in the WW penis mods.

EDIT: MLC file no longer needed.

Anyway, I apologise for the delays once more. Being sick and being busy doesn't really help when it comes to making mods. I'll try to get the next update out in the next two days. Thanks. ?

Fantastic, I went ahead and decided to group all my skins, overlays, and whatnot in different slots anyways so I have less trouble from now on. In fact this was the push I needed to actually organize my overlays so its very much appreciated.

On a different note, are you planning on releasing any other mesh conversions of maxis meshes to your Allure mesh? I found that your mesh conversions changed a number of items I use (a very much welcome change) and would love if other items were to be converted as well. I understand perfectly if thats not in your plans for the forseeable future (or at all) but nonetheless would like to say that the conversions are fantastic to have ingame.