Designating positions in animations

PaulGreen

3 hours ago, PaulGreen said:

I just used text editor and xml converter. I guessed at what data structures were meaning and tried it, then convert it back to .hkx. For the ice wraith, was adding new bones to the non-rag-doll skeleton with the right position offsets and order.

do you edit the "parentIndices" at all? it looks like factoryclose has been editing them as well in there files.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I don't think so. Here is the XML file right before converting to hkx.

Mainly, the

<hkparam name="bones" numelements="41">

lines, added bones then the

<hkparam name="referencePose" numelements="41">

lines added the new positions

I forget if I changed anything else, I don't think so.  The idea was to make the new bones *not* affect anything else other than participate in havok animations, so precisely did not want to add any other data to them.

skeleton-Edit-WithXPosition-AddedIW.xml

On 12/5/2018 at 7:30 PM, PaulGreen said:

another unrelated question, do you know how to make FNIS Patches?

this mod is using it's own custom behavior files, so it's not compatible with FNIS/SexLab without a patch of some kind:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92589

i have gotten a few requests to support this mod but i cant do anything about it myself.

(i should note that i have not yet registered the custom race it's using ether, there's no point to do so without FNIS support)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived