Taboo I know, but paid mods?

7 hours ago, yatol said:

what does this have to do with my quote?

and if some are buying unfinished stuff...

I think we are speaking of different things. I have just given an example of a person who charges per download and feels ok.

You are trying to prove something that has nothing to do with what I say. Even if we assume that all what you say is true, does it changes in any way the facts that Krista charges per download, that nobody has yet lyched her and that she refuses to make mods on requests? I guess, no. So I do not really understand what you mean. :)   

1 hour ago, Sursed said:

does it changes in any way the facts that Krista charges per download,  that nobody has yet lyched her

and where did you saw that?

181014105406426838.jpg

so she left loverslab or she got throw out?

181014105420821792.jpg

if the textures she pick were so good, why wasn't it bake to unp?

181014110147417661.jpgbecause there's better than that

victoria-8-main.jpg

and she don't make scenes just for skyrim

181014105359706563.jpg

didn't she said she was a 3d modeling professional? now she is a singer?

like the other one said, there's a reason if she is no longer here, on nexus, moddb and the others sites that got rid of her because she was only problems

Well, maybe I am too stupid but I still don't catch your meaning. :) 

You should definitely spare your breath yatolI am not one of Krista's fans, you see. I don't really care what she does and why she does it whatever it is modelling, stealing or singing.

As for the DAZ models of female bodies I think they are great, indeed.

I personnaly would be happy to see this DAZ character in my Skyrim,

Spoiler

linda---wonderland-pt-ii_full.thumb.jpg.86da75cae79b455ca6ad4701a77724fe.jpglinda---wonderland-_full.thumb.jpg.e96dfe211eeb5ee23f5b69e51e8e2496.jpglinda---surreal-_full.thumb.jpg.1a225a21522ac296d3fb91c5fab1feb4.jpglinda---my-room-pt-vi_full.thumb.jpg.a73be81f5fe43876d91eefce8fd6ad55.jpglinda---my-room-pt-v_full.thumb.jpg.5495f886e6511f7eaf1122206c025506.jpglinda---my-room-pt-iv_full.thumb.jpg.a655d10636cf4a7bdef1e8b140c5ce41.jpglinda---keep-me-company_full.thumb.jpg.f569fc648e9b95f54c1929d54a0d5ab5.jpglinda---elegant-pt-iv_full.thumb.jpg.3009096bb82aba2d36fcdbd33102add6.jpglinda---elegant-pt-iii_full.thumb.jpg.c01f415c147a3f928892e4ca426859a2.jpglinda---elegant-pt-ii_full.thumb.jpg.e6189c802f1981cd68926c7cbc333601.jpglinda---elegant_full.thumb.jpg.1be4c06ee9a3d0336714ed2aabc922db.jpg

The face is very nice too, I might try to mimic this face someday...

3 hours ago, Kamen Rider Kuuga said:

The moment somebody starts taking money for mods is the moment I stop using everything they've ever made.

so you have stop using the mods that were put on bethesda creation club because they tried to put it behind a pay wall?

who made the mod or where it is from.... who care about that?

it's like that autorisation crap, because x made something, nobody is allowed to do the same in his mod?

some good stuff disappear because of that...

you can edit the follower head in selene kate mcm menu, there's another follower with that?

everyone put sbp 32 because everyone stick to that, why?

181015084310364890.jpg

above it's sbp 49 and sbp 50, sbp 50 is the parts that disappears when sexlabnudearmor is equipped, to make that armor skimpier

181015084334155163.jpg

there's an uilist that was made to select sexlab animations because picking that from bethesda menu...

it's used for something else now? halo poser? picking armors from that instead of your inventory? picking body textures?

etc etc

On 10/14/2018 at 8:45 PM, Kamen Rider Kuuga said:

The moment somebody starts taking money for mods is the moment I stop using everything they've ever made.

Hell, a part of me wants to ditch LL completely because it's become a patreon haven.

Rule 13 on LL's rules forbid paywalling mods, including via Patreon. And isn't that also against Creation Kit's EULA?

Completely agreed though, I'll not support any author who demands money. The only way to keep the modding community alive as we've known it is to actively oppose attempts to put a price on mods, if I find mods on LL that are actually pay-walled via Patreon I will report them as I feel the community will die out if this stuff is ever tolerated.

What should I do in cases where a Patreon page has "Posts available for paying Patrons only"? If I don't know what said exclusive post may contain, then should I report it? I assume that is how it'll appear to non-Patrons if there are actually paywalled mods?

@Kamen Rider Kuuga I sincerely hope things will never get to that point. I've seen some insightful posts from you so I hope you stick around!

On 10/13/2018 at 2:23 AM, 27X said:

bahahaaaa.

No comment.

Considering she's a 10th dan drama queen that tracks to direct form. The reason no one has lynched is the country she lives in doesn't give five fucks about copyright law, otherwise she'd have been shut down quite a long time ago, and they can still shut down her site from a big ass chunk countries now thanks to the EU's new fascist-lite copyright protections. She pisses off the wrong person and she'll find her ability to get funds evaporate p quick aside from VK, and knowing her, the chances are pretty high she'll piss of the wrong person.

Is there anything we can do to put a stop to this, like maybe tweeting Uncle Pete about "Skyrim modder who sells mods containing stolen/ripped assets & for $5/download" & maybe emailing DAZ to ask them like "Are these your products? I am very dissatisfied so I want a refund"?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 12:32 AM, GoldenFrieza said:

Is there anything we can do to put a stop to this, like maybe tweeting Uncle Pete about "Skyrim modder who sells mods containing stolen/ripped assets & for $5/download" & maybe emailing DAZ to ask them like "Are these your products? I am very dissatisfied so I want a refund"?

I agree. I wish there was some way to stop her, but my guess is that it has something to do with the laws of the country. The worst part is that she is on Patreon so people have to pay a monthly fee and not even a one time fee for her things. I think someone said they were going to pay, download and freely distribute since it's all assets taken from other sources. 

Archived