lockeslylcrit

[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Im new at this, Can i use this mod and Dark World: Reborn at the same time?

If i dont accept a fairy tale character to stay in my court will he/she come later?

I am using FL together with the mod that allows lesbian marriage, and I notice a few strange things:

1) AI never proposes lesbian marraige

2) futa + women marriage never produces children, even if I buff fertiltiy to insane values

3) marriages can break unless both are homosexual and/or lovers.

4) sometimes one of married persons simply disssapears, like they never existed. Happen twice to me

Anyone have a clue as to WTF is happening?

1 hour ago, Aleirto said:

If i dont accept a fairy tale character to stay in my court will he/she come later?

There are no fairy tale characters in LF. You need to ask the DWR author about that.

1 hour ago, Soronarr said:

I am using FL together with the mod that allows lesbian marriage, and I notice a few strange things:

1) AI never proposes lesbian marraige

2) futa + women marriage never produces children, even if I buff fertiltiy to insane values

3) marriages can break unless both are homosexual and/or lovers.

4) sometimes one of married persons simply disssapears, like they never existed. Happen twice to me

Anyone have a clue as to WTF is happening?

You are going to have to ask the mod author of the lesbian marriage mod. Whatever mod that is.

@lockeslylcrit Would you kindly set the prisoner rape event to not trigger if the liege is off on a pilgrimage, kowtow, or leading an army? It's rather immersion breaking to teleport back to the dungeon for booty calls when you're half a continent away.

Is it possible to use the gender bending content but remove all the futa content? Like have crossdressing but no hermaphrodites?

EDIT: If I go into the events\decisions\common\etc and just delete everything that says futa on it, will this break the mod?

Is this mod still working with the update released yesterday 3.3.3? I tried downloading it for the first time just now, and I am positive that I followed all the steps to perfection. I click the checkbox for the mod and everything. But in game I do not see anything besides normal CK2. I have the unzipped file in the correct folder, along with the .mod file. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Can't wait to try it.

On 5/7/2020 at 4:25 PM, Aleirto said:

Im new at this, Can i use this mod and Dark World: Reborn at the same time?

You can, but you will end up with certain things double if you're not careful, and potentially even if you're careful. Both use non-human races such as elves, demons and so on. If you use both you can end up with these traits double, a DWR elf and LF elf for instance (I've been experimenting with this). You can even end up with a DWR elf/futanari, LF elf/futanari/angel. The bonuses and penalties stack and I'm not sure what would happen with event triggers down the line. In LF you can set it so it uses the DWR traits, but I still managed to end up with these kind of situations. But perhaps I'm doing something wrong, just try it for yourself.

It's funny because I love LF's filling the world with non-human races, but I'm curious about DWR and what that brings to the table. But it's understandable that making these two mods work in harmony would be a technical nightmare.

18MAY20

New Additions:

Added a new debug event to "reroll" full random Custom Religion holy sites.

Enhancements:

Neko heat is now on a five year pulse, up from yearly.
Neko heat will bypass the Initiate Sex cooldown period, as if the character was Insatiable.
The Grey Potion now has a separate cooldown.

Bug Fixes:

Full random Custom Religion holy sites will no longer target water provinces.
Attempted to fix the vanilla god bug with the Custom Religion.

6 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Is it possible for a futa to marry a female?

Under very strict conditions, yes.

You'll get the option to marry if you are a futa, an adult, not already married, and not incapable. Your partner must be an adult female, not a consort of someone else, not a close kin relative (unless you are part of a religion that has close kin relations), not a futa, and not a ghost.

I have a problem with making Bloodlines. 
Every time I press the option for making a bloodline through the 30 Demonic Seductions nothing seems to happen at first as the game just keeps going but once I press my character's portrait the game just closes itself. Vanilla bloodlines seem to work and I haven't checked any other LF bloodlines.

Is it possible to make this (and DW:R) compatible with Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica? While the options/decisions appear in the game with the mod, they don't seem to work, and some of the buildings are spitting out a "Requires nobuilding 1" message log.

2 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Is it possible to make this (and DW:R) compatible with Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica? While the options/decisions appear in the game with the mod, they don't seem to work, and some of the buildings are spitting out a "Requires nobuilding 1" message log.

You could try to add Nova Monuwhatever Thefuckiae Dudeseriouslyca to the LF .mod file as a dependency

On 5/19/2020 at 9:03 PM, ElsissSurana said:

Is it possible for a futa to marry a female?

On 5/20/2020 at 3:27 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

You'll get the option to marry if you are a futa, an adult, not already married, and not incapable. Your partner must be an adult female, not a consort of someone else, not a close kin relative (unless you are part of a religion that has close kin relations), not a futa, and not a ghost.

Hi,

Been experimenting with various mods and among other things I've tried this exact thing too.

As an alternative you can take your futa make her homosexual and then use Cheri's Extended Marriage mod which will allows same sex to marry. Keep in mind, because the base character is actually a woman with futa added as a trait, you can't marry multiple women because females are hardcoded to only be able to marry once. But there you go and have fun!

Oh and after thought, I didn't try this but you could probably have three male concubines. Female's should be possible through Extended Marriage but they don't seem to work for me so might be some mod incompatibilities or such throwing a wrench into the works.

Does both DWR and LF give body traits?

I seem to have double body traits when both are enabled. 

NVM I think it's the Christianity mod that's actually giving the extra body trait.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mezuthial said:

Hi,

Been experimenting with various mods and among other things I've tried this exact thing too.

As an alternative you can take your futa make her homosexual and then use Cheri's Extended Marriage mod which will allows same sex to marry. Keep in mind, because the base character is actually a woman with futa added as a trait, you can't marry multiple women because females are hardcoded to only be able to marry once. But there you go and have fun!

Oh and after thought, I didn't try this but you could probably have three male concubines. Female's should be possible through Extended Marriage but they don't seem to work for me so might be some mod incompatibilities or such throwing a wrench into the works.

That's the mod I am using too.

My entire court and advisors is all hand-picked lesbians and/or futas. But alas, they don't seem to produce kids at all.

So for those who want to play the warhammer mod with this (probably works for the game of thrones and warcraft mods. But I dont have the GOT mod and dont want to play warcraft mod with sex mods so I dunno if it will or not). Its actually pretty simple. 

Though as a warning, it probably makes things not work entirely correct. But all you do is delete the religion/culture folders. Then the game doesn't crash at startup. Who knows what it breaks, but it works with no ctds lol

On 5/19/2020 at 8:27 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

There is no way for a futa to marry a futa?

I'm new

How can I play with the mod(I have install) is it is necesary play NEW game or períod? 

Please help 

Hey, Just want to report a bug, this mod interferes with dark world reborn, penis and breast trait on a new game, no one gets the trait anymore from that mod.

10 hours ago, redrustred said:

Hey, Just want to report a bug, this mod interferes with dark world reborn, penis and breast trait on a new game, no one gets the trait anymore from that mod.

Pretty sure that is controlled by a game rule, you turned it off and need to turn it back on. LF in no way interferes with those traits.